Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?

Go down 
+21
September
Prayer
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
Outlier
Embala
Trollbabe
Leanan
Shadowpath
Sifra
anj tuesday
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Vaeri
Zadzi
manga
Davrille
Lunakat
ErinC1978
Stormcatcher
Multi-Facets
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:00 pm

so this was a thread started on the old forum by our own dear Leanan, but it seems it didn't cross over....so i'm dragging it over. because during my nap i just woke up from, i had an elfquest dream! tis a doozy.

so i'm in an internet setting, like a virtual world, talking to my boyfriend over cellphone or telepathy, i dunno..XD and i'm talking about another forum i frequent, explaining how our anniversaries have themes, and the edge of a cliff near me, a guy rides by on a bike, and i give him some encouragement, clapping and a "whooo!" and then comes a whole bunch of other guys, so apparently it's a race! some on bikes, some running, all of them carrying what looks like a clear plastic garbage bag of...folded socks.XD one guy did a flip in the air, like an action leg flip, which in the dream i likened to the villian bad guy who always screams and never speaks in Charlie's Angels.

then it's like an out of body/in the setting movement, where i seem to be pushing the left arrow button and up arrow button to pan through the internet setting to the other side of the race...and low and behold, Rayek and Ekaur are near the front! with Savah, who is wearing jogging shorts and a top like her regular dress! XD

it seems the game had mechanics where if you went off the path, you have more possibility of tripping...Ekuar would trip a lot, and the basic mechanism seemed to be for Rayek to stop, help him up, and give him a little push to get him running again then catching up. and this was how Ekaur ended up winning the race XD

a couple weeks ago, i also had a dream about a female elf who fainted entirely too easily over anything...and it took comic book format, with blurs jumping down from the trees, one of which was Aroree and Cutter. and i think she said to Cutter, even though he was somehow already there, that his face always remains his. makes no sense. XD
Back to top Go down
anj tuesday

anj tuesday

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:37 pm

That's nuts Smile

I've had a couple...

In one of them I was Leetah, and Picknose had purchased me. He just had to get some forms signed -- we were queuing with a whole lot of other surly trolls. I think I thought this was all very silly, and that I was freer than they'd ever be.

In another the elves were in "the future". Leetah was offering her "induced recognition" skills as a form of prositution. She was on drugs, too. "Duke!" was a term that meant "awesome!". Don't know where that came from...
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:35 pm

I don't know if these qualify as Elfquest dreams, per se...

Dream #1:

Last night, I had two dreams. In the first one, I dreamed that a friend of mine had created an app called "One Last Fling." Basically, if you were a woman getting married, you could use this app to have "one last fling." We (my friend who was getting married and I) used the app ourselves... just to test it... and it summoned this very generically good looking man to our door. He had arrived in his own jet (he was a pilot) from some island in the Pacific... he had a well-defined, tan and manly chest, which we could clearly see because he was wearing a white, open faced shirt that billowed in the wind.

Suffice to say, he wasn't my type. But he was definitely my friend's type! And I just couldn't bring myself to disappoint her. We made him wait... (we had a formal, dentist's office style waiting room in the house for some reason. And he chose, while listening to the Musak, to leaf through an old Elfquest comic.

Dream #2:
I was a teenager. I had been adopted by a family with a bunch of other kids. One of them (my adoptive, baby brother) looked like Mark Hamill in the very first Star Wars... except he was child sized. I suspected that he had an older brother who looked like a young Harrison Ford dressed up as Han Solo... I looked around eagerly for this brother, only to realize (sadly) that he was dating my friend from the previous dream and had exited the scene. There were other children as well, including the little kid from Jerry Maguire. I tried to convince myself to hook up with Mark Hamil... only to put the breaks on when I discovered that he really was just a very adult-looking baby. We were about to get it on, when he asked me to change his diapers.

He was very into role playing games (odd for a baby), as it turned out. And he liked space fantasy. I gave him the new Dark-Horse, black and white, "Complete Elfquest" collections. He was into it.

In the end, we got to be guests on "Ellen." Ellen revealed that she had only a few months to live, since she had been diagnosed with cancer. She wanted to make people's dreams come true. In this particular episode, she arranged for a lonely comedian, who was searching for love, to meet his longtime, greatest fan and pseudo stalker. The woman was kooky but physically attractive. She was very, very aggressive with her affection, and insistence that he would be her boyfriend. He seemed afraid of her...  I thought that if she didn't turn out to be completely crazy, and if he could get over his terror, this might be nice for them.

Baby Mark Hamil was bored and spent most of the episode reading the Elfquest books I gave him. Impressive for an adult-looking baby.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:08 pm

.....*falls over laughing*
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:16 pm

EQ is for all ages? Wink

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 am

Indeed it is! Look at us!

Wink (@Vaeri-- happy to entertain!)

Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 2:26 pm

I know I have, but I can't remember them. :-(

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:09 am

The other night I dreamed I saw a new "teaser pic" on the EQ facebook page, a scene from an upcoming Final Quest issue. In the picture there was Timmain... with her hair halfway to turning black, starting at the roots - it seemed like she would turn out to be Winnowill in disguise.

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:23 am

Last  night I dreamed I was with some people I didn't know well, watching TV at my mom's place. An animated children's show began to play on the screen. There was a tall, dark-skinned female dressed in green, walking around a village. I thought to myself that she reminded me of Savah. Then two shorter characters appeared. They looked a lot like Cutter and Leetah, but their clothes were far from accurate. I was sure the Pinis could not have approved of that... and then  Skywise showed up - on a motorbike! At that point, the person sitting beside me asked "what is this?" and I said: "I think it's ElfQuest... sort of."

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:44 am

Had this really weird EQ "dream" last night; not really a dream as such, more like just seeing a panel from a comic:

Skywise and Timmain on a tight-rope.
They said something too, but I can't remember what it was. It was very plot relevant though.

I haven't yet read issue 10, but I don't suppose there are any tight-rope walking.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:42 pm

I did last night, which is really strange.  I usually don't remember dreams at all.

I was watching an EQ reality show. The elves were living in like a little refuge. There were houses all around but they were living in a little area of forest. They were living in the trees and sleeping in hammocks, but they also had a house with a TV and a kitchen, so the show was about were they going to keep their forest-dwelling culture or be modernized.

I think the camera was following Cutter has he talked to different tribe members. Some wanted to stay in the trees and some just wanted to sit on the couch and watch TV.

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:33 pm

OMG-- that's hilarious.

Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:14 pm

I rarely dream an EQ dream but when I do, it's usually about a future issue. I dreamt last night reading #12 online and I have forgotten most about the beginning of the dream, but some stuff I do remember:

I scrolled down and saw the humans had developed much further than I thought, for they had installed sixteen missiles equipped with nuclear warheads neatly arranged like a rocket launcher within a fake volcano ("You Only Live Twice", anyone?), and a sinister, square-faced human in a drab green worksuit looking much like General Groves was ready to give the command to launch the whole lot. I thought, "Two-Edge, you've gone too far this time! That'll be the end of Abode!"

I woke up and quickly made some mental notes as not to forget that bit of the dream.

Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:50 am

It started out as a regular work anxiety dream. I had to teach a class, I didn't know where we were in the schedule and there were some administrators there to observe me. But somehow it changed to where I was herding a group of elves through the building, trying to get them out. We were ducking into empty rooms, but every time someone would show up and we'd have to escape, at one point prying open a window and hoisting everyone through.

Finally I ended up in a room with only Leetah and Pike. There was a big web in the room with an orb spider, and it had this handwritten sign on it explaining how orb spiders would contribute to the end of the elves. Pike ran out and Cutter ran in. I guess he couldn't read, because he asked Leetah what the web was about. She popped the spider in her mouth, crunched it between her teeth, ate it, and said "oh, nothing."

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:47 pm

Outlier the ending is hylarious! Pike Rolling

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:07 pm

Leetah as the practical girl. XD

Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:34 pm

Sifra wrote:

It wasn't until I was at work today that I remembered I was looking at your wolf-spider riding Dart picture shortly before going to bed. Must have really impressed my sub - conscious.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:59 am

Outlier wrote:
Sifra wrote:

It wasn't until I was at work today that I remembered I was looking at your wolf-spider riding Dart picture shortly before going to bed. Must have really impressed my sub - conscious.

Smile

ErinC1978

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Final Quest has been so much on my mind lately that I've had two recent Elfquest dreams. I only remember one of them in any detail. Both of them were extremely weird possible outcomes for Final Quest. Or maybe I should say impossible outcomes. Because I don't think Wendy is going to have Dart Recognize an unnamed male elf, after which both of them turn into hermaphroditic creatures of light, followed by ALL the elves turning into hermaphroditic creatures of light rotating around a central core that's meant to power the space-bound Palace, with Cutter and his family trying desperately to escape the hivemind.
Back to top Go down
ErinC1978

ErinC1978

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 am

ErinC1978 wrote:
Final Quest has been so much on my mind lately that I've had two recent Elfquest dreams. I only remember one of them in any detail. Both of them were extremely weird possible outcomes for Final Quest. Or maybe I should say impossible outcomes. Because I don't think Wendy is going to have Dart Recognize an unnamed male elf, after which both of them turn into hermaphroditic creatures of light, followed by ALL the elves turning into hermaphroditic creatures of light rotating around a central core that's meant to power the space-bound Palace, with Cutter and his family trying desperately to escape the hivemind.

It occurs to me in the cold light of day that this might come off as taking a potshot at people who are trans or intersex, so I want to say upfront that that was VERY MUCH NOT what I was going for. I mean literally in the biological sense they became hermaphroditic in the exact way that earthworms are, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense given where elves carry their reproductive organs in canon, but I guess when you become a creature of light that ceases to matter. I didn't get into the gritty details since I didn't want to go from zero to sex dream on my fifth post here, but oh well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:57 pm

*chuckles*

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 pm

should have typed these up when i had them...but i've also been having Final Quest dreams! also warning, first dream is pretty graphic and...violenty and weird.

Cutter is sitting in the palace, all wigged out after his talk with Timmain and struggling to adjust. for some reason, he sends to her just to confirm it's all true. Leetah comes to him with a knife to try and cheer him up and he rejects it, claiming that metal isn't something a true/gentle(the definitive word was mixed up in the dream) wolfrider would do/use. Then suddenly he's drawn New Moon( completely contradicting his previous statement) and is fighting Leetah full force. and she's also suddenly quite heavily pregnant. then it gets all dramatic and comicy, with words narrating that the baby's heartbeat could be heard, and you could actually hear it AND see the sound effect words.

then Cutter just backhand bitchslaps Leetah's pregnant stomach before ripping the baby out of her. and surprise, it's a boy with black hair and dark brown skin and...armor. it's wearing armor. and this was when i made myself wake up, because i was very positive that if i kept dreaming, Cutter would have torn the baby in half.

then i had a dream about Leetah being a tall brown skinned High One type of elf. with people just like awed by her because of her healing abilities. again, in comic format. WHY AM I DREAMING IN COMIC FORMAT???
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Vaeri wrote:
and surprise, it's a boy with black hair and dark brown skin and...armor. it's wearing armor. and this was when i made myself wake up, because i was very positive that if i kept dreaming, Cutter would have torn the baby in half.

But clearly it's Rayek's child and the baby would have blasted him to bits before he could. So don't worry. ;D
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:08 pm

oh come on, even venka couldn't blast when she was an iddle baby XD. otherwise she would have been fine when Rayek was attacking the go-back lodge.

besides my dreams at times take oddly...violent turns. O.o. and rarely am i able to actively control them, and i didn't wanna see baby torn apart.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:54 pm

We don't know that. Leetah was healing before she was even born and we're talking about a baby who as born in armor. Something was up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next