Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sorandril

Sorandril

Aquarius Rooster

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:25 am

Ahh. Elfquest dreams. One could say thats where i get a lot of my material from.

Including such gems as Zhantee and Pike playing Cheech and Chong, and physically worthless details such as the way the chakra amplifier mounted to an asura works. A rougher translation is "Bloodsong Capacitor System" but i figured this was more fit to print - the thing is a much larger version of whats going on inside a Banshee helmet. Or minor points such as Sunstream's spines being able to secrete a paralytic at will and that this is one of the reasons Imperials fear the water besides the fact that armor has a tendency to sink.

And then theres the inverse... yes. the inverse. This really happened, I wish i still was in contact with Audra.

So i met this girl once that was legally blind to where she had to blow up text to size 144 or something that ridiculous, couldnt drive, forget about reading a graphic novel, but as a result was almost as good as i am at astral travel. Its as if she traded her two eyes for the third. So i tell her where home is, and by next week she asks me...

"Who are the Mexican Elves?"

At which point i have to explain sun elves to her....

Im just glad she didnt go near the water....
Back to top Go down
Sorandril

Sorandril

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 7:34 pm

PS:

The end of "Hip Shiva Wiga" by Ekoplex, contains the following snippet:

'When i was a kid i used to dream in sequences. - Every dream was like a chapter. - Crazy, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:42 am

it's been a while, since i dreamt this:
I ran with the wolf riders who sat on their wolves. It was an open area, next to us was a steep hill. An old elf came down from the hill. I only noticed a little later that it was Ekuar. He had the latest Elfquest comic in hand (walking without a cane!) And waved it around: "The new comic is here!" he shouted.
I was so curious that I wanted to take a look right away. He said something about the content that Rayek would start a new relationship with a human woman. Shocked
At least I got a glimpse of a double page before I naturally had to wake up. Sad
To this day I am waiting for the new comic to finally appear. Laughing

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 5:26 am

@Vaeri: Just read your dream from page 1: Leetah gets Rayeks armored baby (LOL) : Thatś an awesamtastic dream and I guess , that Baby of Leetah and Rayek is the sibling of Vaeri-elf, right? They are twins and Vaeri still was inside when you woke up... lol!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 12:45 pm

An interesting dream! At least next month the new issue comes out..i think?

Also puzzled! Yeee, Vaeri has no relation to Rayek. She just got gold eyes cause..well i love gold eyes and i figured gold eyes might not be so unusual in Sorrows End since Rayek and Savah had gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:06 am

Last night I dreamt that I saw Wendy Pini in a meeting, discussing a new project. She was talking to some people who were close to her, whom I did not recognize.

For some reason, she was in a wheelchair, but she seemed not to be ill or in any pain. The wheelchair situation may have been temporary.

She and the other people were in good spirits, laughing hysterically about something.

The new story involved a man going from town to town, looking for some kind of work as a first responder, perhaps in law wnforcement.

I was watching the story unfold, as if on a movie screen.

He arrived at a town in which all of the large vehicles, such as buses and trucks, were manufactured pinatas, similar to what one would find at Wal-Mart during holidays.

As he arrived, there was an emergency involving a schoolbus full of kids. The town fire engine responded.

Unfortunately, the fire truck was made of paper mache, so it fell over and burned.

At this point, I lost interest and decided Mrs. Pini had gone insane.

I walked down an alley to a place that my temp agency had sent me. Along with the other temps, I sat in an auditorium and awaited assignment from a woman in a blue suit. Her name was Major.

She brought us our assignments. I walked off to my new job, but I realized I didn't have any kind of bag to carry my things, especailly my old Samsung talblet that I didn't want to leave lying out.

I got to my new job before waking up. It occurred to me that my subconscious mind was making a pun about "Pini" and "pinata."

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:43 pm

Ouch! Shocked Isn't it intended to "beat" the pinata? ... NAAAH - cannot be!

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse
Location : Between the gutter and the stars... or more often, Discord. ShadowoftheNight#1538

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 3:40 pm

I would say yes... and no.

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:49 am

I had one last night. Cutter and Skywise were travelling through a desert. They came upon a pile of elf corpses, little more than skeletons. Somehow, Cutter and Skywise had the power to raise the dead, and for some weird reason chose to raise just one of the corpses. The skeleton stood up and began walking away, and with each step life returned, flesh, then skin, and finally even clothes materialized out of nowhere. The elf raised from the dead turned out to be Skywise, only this version of him had black hair. Cutter and Skywise didn't seem very surprised by the result of their magic. They continued their journey and the black-haired Skywise was left walking through the desert alone.

Back to top Go down
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Yes. But years ago, can't remember details now.

I've also had dreams with Wendy in them. One, when she came to my city because she wanted to do some painting with glow-in-the-dark paints and the old hobby shop down the road was the only place left that had them. Somehow, we wound up boarhunting.

The other, she was doing a project of stained glass books (?!) and having a contest for people to write word balloons for a page (each page was a stand alone scene). I submitted a humorous one and felt horribly embarassed for it.

Dreams are weird.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:20 am

Last night I had a dream about being at an office building or hotel, and reading an Elfquest book I hadn't seen before.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: All the Many Colors-
Jump to: