Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart

Go down 
+18
Bluetree
Leanan
Embala
Zadzi
manga
Sifra
Startear
Sofia
Miscellaneous
Kindredsoul
Miss Gillespie
wolfmoonsky
Outlier
kathleen3.0
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Redhead Ember
Kojiyumi
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sifra

Sifra

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:10 am

A bit late but thank you all! Smile
I have made some new drawings but I have windows 10 now so I can't scan at the moment. Evil or Very Mad

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 am

Bad bad misbehaving Windows 10! ^^

Looking forward to a new treat when your technical problems are sorted out, Sifra. sunny

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:01 am

My husband had a huge fight with Windows 10 and he won!
Jay, husband! Hammy

Anyway...
When I first read the New Blood series, I used to think Dart and his band were in the Elfquest equivalent of a tropical rainforest. This morning I remembered that, and I thought about what would have happened to them in a tropical rainforest...

If you have no wolf anymore, a giant wolf spider is a good second option...  Razz
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 In_the_forevergreen_1_by_janaweijers-d97ppif

That is not a tree trunk!!!
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 In_the_forevergreen_2_by_janaweijers-d97ppyy

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 In_the_forevergreen_3_by_janaweijers-d97pq5f

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 am

Windows10 °°°°°°°° 42 YEAH 28 for husband! banana 24

Rainforest Spiderri... Pike Stunned SPIDER! affraid
Let's have a little chat on the croco couch  Laughing Pike
Kimo... better consider not to annoy black snakes! Winnowill

... Pike Rolling ... still laughing ...

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Thank you Embala. Very Happy

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Sifra wrote:

Anyway...
When I first read the New Blood series, I used to think Dart and his band were in the Elfquest equivalent of a tropical rainforest. This morning I remembered that, and I thought about what would have happened to them in a tropical rainforest...

Do you mean the Forevergreen story arc? It does take place in a tropical rainforest, at least I think so...

Great to see more of your art! Hilarious as always. Pike Rolling

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

I know I'm SUPER late and really fell behind on your comic, but there's one awesome thing about being late... I didn't have to wait to see the end!

But seriously, Sifra... just when I think the next page can't possibly be any funnier than your last, I wind up laughing more hysterically and breaking more ribs! Please PLEASE tell me you will still more!!
*bow to you.. bow to you...* I love you I love you I love you

And PLEASE encourage your daughter to draw more for us too! She's definitely got momma's talent!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Leanan: I am glad I got it right then.

There are disadvantages to having a spider for a mount...
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 In_the_forevergreen_4_by_janaweijers-d97w4rr

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:42 pm

LOL ... Dart's (?) expression! They need safety belts made of spider web ... ^^

Why don't you try to join in the grab-bags, sifra? Picture artists need to pick only ONE elemet for thair art ... not all.

Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Ah! I'm going to have more spider dreams, for sure!

I love all your pictures! Hope you keep them coming.

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Sifra, there are awesome! Love it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
ErinC1978

ErinC1978

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:46 pm

LOL, these are absolutely hilarious, Sifra! I love the happy ending for everybody except poor Strongbow. XD
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Thank you all! Smile

I will think about the grab bag thing. Problem is: I get distracted by my own ideas all the time...

I actually tried to make a serious comic this time...
My Mender skills are not so good...
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_1_by_janaweijers-d98flr8
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_2_by_janaweijers-d98flwn
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_3_by_janaweijers-d98flz6

Last edited by Sifra on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:13 pm

... Still very serious...  tongue
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_4_by_janaweijers-d98fm5d
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_5_by_janaweijers-d98gp93
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_6_by_janaweijers-d98grn4

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:16 pm

... And it's turned silly again...  24  (These bananas are cute!)
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_7_by_janaweijers-d98grsb
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_8_by_janaweijers-d98h96u

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:52 pm

I love the serious part when it comes to Bowki ... and Dart's fear to meet him.
And I love the silly part you've startet. Laughing

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Ooo very nice! I like the serious bits and the funny ones... oh, and have I told you that you draw really well? Because you do. You bring the characters to life with just a few simple lines.

*laughing out loud at some of those panels... especially the "wait your turn" one...* Pike Rolling

Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Sifraaaaaaa! I love your comic so much. I'm sorry I took a while to comment, I wasn't getting notifications until just now. Hmm.
But I love this. At first I thought that was Dart with Freetouch and was like Shocked ...and then I realized it was Sust...and Pool right there LOL.

This is so wrong because Freetouch kind of looks like my youngest sister and I shouldn't laugh. But I can't stop laughing. Awesome job, please pleas please keep it up !!!

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:03 pm

I´m sorry it took so long but thank you for all the nice words.

I have not read the latest issue yet but I'm waiting impatiently and reading all the comments in the comic thread. From what I'm reading there, I think I will draw another fancomic about Timmains cult soon! I'll just work on Dart and Mender until I've read FQ11 for myself...

Anyway, here's my newest page.
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_9_by_janaweijers-d9an7vc

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_10_by_janaweijers-d9aneqw

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_11_by_janaweijers-d9aqb5u
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_12_by_janaweijers-d9aqb88
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_13_by_janaweijers-d9aqbap
Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Dart_and_mender_comic_14_by_janaweijers-d9aqbcn

appaerently my Shushen-skills are best when I draw him dying... Rolling Eyes

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:03 pm

You are getting better and better, Sifra! LOVE ithow you tell the lovestory in a humorous way.

btw: your sketch of Alienaim devouring Cutter is hilarious!

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Oh my stars! Shocked Sifra, you have been BUSY!!! *twirly hugs* These have SOOOO made my day! THANK YOU!!

"If this is how you seduce my sister, it's a miracle you ever get laid"

*just dies laughing!!* I absolutely love this! Keep 'em coming!!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
ErinC1978

ErinC1978

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:58 pm

These have me in stitches, Sifra! LOLing forever at Mender's parade of horrible and immediately regretted pickup lines, and I lost it at this bit:

Mender: We have so much in common! You know...you recognized my brother Wing's daughter... and had Bowki with her... and I slept with your sister...

Dart: THAT'S NOT THE SAME THING!

Very expressive drawings, too!
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:26 am

Thank you. I am glad you guys like it. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Sifra's Strongbow family fanart   Sifra's Strongbow family fanart - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sifra's Strongbow family fanart
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: