Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+42
Sorandril [BANNED]
anj tuesday
Yeee
Vaeri
Anduinel
Beryl
Tynami
Redhead Ember
Embala
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Outlier
Sifra
Davrille
Trollbabe
Stormcatcher
Elwing
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Evil Evie
Nibblet
Zadzi
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
G0lden
faeriegirl
Prayer
Bluetree
Lunakat
Rainflower
jaRf
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
Startear
Tenderfoot
Merelf
Marina.yurk
Wiseshaman
Multi-Facets
TrollHammer
ErinC1978
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:29 pm

The dishwasher we ordered turned out to be too tall for the kitchen.

I mean, COME ON😫
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:15 pm

@Rainflower Noooooooo! Though does your counter come over the edge a little like mine does? I had to lift the entire counter to get mine in, but it fit over once I had it in.

I remember when we bought the fridge my husband was about to send it back cause it didn't fit, and I had to start yelling at him and the installer that the back of the fridge was lower than the front and it fit fine... we still have it.

What I remembered today was the little like buttons on the bottom of the posts. I keep forgetting they exist!!

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s166What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s168What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s167What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:47 pm

Problem is that we can't fo that without ripping up the entire kitchen surface😔luckly we're getting a new one, with help to istall it, but the guy we bought from didn't bring this with height up, so we feel a bit conned to be honest.

Sounds like quite a discussion you had. I hope it worked.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:48 pm

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:53 pm

Shocked

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:55 pm

They can also bite without opening their mouths.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 4:12 pm

pale Ghost snake!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 4:21 pm

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 12:52 am

They are just extra fangy.  They stick out of the sides of their mouth so they don't have to open to bite.  Cytotoxin at that.  

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Stiletto-Snake-4-Atractaspis-bibronii-Copyright-Johan-Marais-768x512

They're so cute, tho... Spicy noodle.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 6:16 am

Okay... not sure if I can call it... just a bit cute?
And yet...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:10 pm

Fascinating for sure! Wink

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:51 pm

I discovered I don't like my job anymore😕

it's only sad when there's more cheer to you selling lots of stuff is more appreciated than that what you're making is looking good and appealing. The sale preassure is becoming so depressing. That's not what I applied for.

So I'm hoping to find another job at some point hopefully within next year. With a better boss too.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 4:34 pm

good luck for your job hunt!

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Courts12What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Rayhan26What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Rayhan27What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 4:46 pm

Best of luck and fast success, Rainflower! cathat I hope you'll find a job where your creativitiy is appreciated and you shine where you love.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:42 pm

Thank you guys 😊 I appreciate it!
I've actually been thinking this for a long time, and it's not just because of my boss, but out if the fact that I don't feel I belong in the sales buisness. I don't feel happy when I constantly have to be on alert to drag people in the store and offer one thing after the other to make sure they buy more. It's exhausting to think of ways to make people leave money and... besides, working with private actors like my boss doesn't secure me the same way as working in the public. She's constantly trying to press it so she's not using us more than nessesary because I'm more played than the extras. And then she uses me up at big events like Christmas and Valentine. It's not fair.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:10 pm

cathat

You sound very sure and aware of what is wrong for you, Rainflower. Now - what is good for you?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 5:57 pm

Well I think we saw this coming, since the most posts you made concerns ranting about this shitty job of yours. I have the impresson that it eats you up and that there is not much room for good things in yout life (I hope it`s not that way). It`s about time that you have the possiblilty to live and share stuff that is more nice for you.
(Written without any translator What a Face )

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Courts12What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Rayhan26What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Rayhan27What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:28 pm

@Embala I am 100% certain that I need a job with colleagues that doesn't just appear on your shift because your boss wanna save money on having only one on work at the time. Working with several people is do much more stimulating.
And in time I've come to realise that I wanna turn towards the health sector at some point. I don't know what direction yet, but I'll figure it out.
I sort of like the creative part of my job, but I don't need to be creative at work, I can save that for freetime. There's a difference between living for something and making something your living.

@Yeee I know, I've been ranting too much about my job, so it's no surprise 😅
But you're right. And I've known it for too long, but it hasn't been that easy to just quit. It's gonna be a little easier now that I'm moving in with Boi and he's being 100% supportive about it. And he's definitely making my daily life easier about my job, but he too has seen my job draining me.
And it has. I've been having this feeling that it will never be good enough, that boss will always demand more and never get satisfied. That's her motto, we can always get better.

And you guys really helps too💕💕Thank you so much, both for surviving my complaints and backing up.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 7:43 pm

heh heh we will survive a little bit longer-no worries.
Hey, you can rant as much as you wish, I didn`t want to stop you-go on ranting , it is a necessary outlet for your frustration(As we say it in Germany: "ein notwendiges Ventil für den Frust" (again so much Denglish)
So good that you have your "boi" Like

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 8:02 pm

Quote :
I sort of like the creative part of my job, but I don't need to be creative at work, I can save that for freetime. There's a difference between living for something and making something your living.
Sounds familiar. I love to be creative and was a "crafts person" and hobbyist as long as I can think back. And as a teen I've decided to "make my living" with something completely differnt - whatever has no connection to my hobbies. Ended up in a bankhouse - no bank advisor but auditor and organisator. ^^

Quote :
And you guys really helps too. Thank you so much, both for surviving my complaints and backing up.
That's an essential part of what the Scroll always was and what Kin's Fathertree Halt was made for.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 1:37 pm

You know, I actually once in the past had a dream of my own workshop where I fixed furniture a d painted for sale.
But I realize now many years later that turning your passion into your income isn't always a good idea. You'll risk loosing your passion for it.

Mom wanted me to get a flower shop on my own once, but if I did that, I bet I would have to do this non-stop thinking and worrying for income and things like that.
Mom means well, but I know now what's best for me.

In the Corona period I kept thinking about those health staff and caretakers all over, and I found myself wishing to be one of those. They did their best taking care of the suffering people and gave their time, and while there were people voluntary helped out, i was stuck at the flowershop that had to put people on permite to keep things going.

Sorry, here I am ranting again😆
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 2:37 pm

Quote :
But I realize now many years later that turning your passion into your income isn't always a good idea. You'll risk loosing your passion for it.
THIS was exactly the reason for my personal decision, Rainflower. Keeping my hobby FUN.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 5:58 pm

Embala wrote:

THIS was exactly the reason for my personal decision, Rainflower. Keeping my hobby FUN.

We're better off living double lives😁
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 11:04 am

Growing up I used to cook ramen, then drain the water THEN put on the powder, cooking 3:30....

Last few years I've been putting the powder in with the water and cooking it for 3:30

Today I put the powder on the dry ramen, then added water, cooked it for 4:00. without draining....

AMAZING! So good!

What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s166What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s168What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s167What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 1:06 pm

Are you talking actual Ramen or just the noodles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next