Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our sexy stargazer Skywise

Go down 
+4
Miss Gillespie
Sifra
Embala
Redhead Ember
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise Empty
PostSubject: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Our sexy stargazer Skywise ... this was Skywise's thread, opened by twinklebug, on the original Scroll of Colors. Follow old discussions and see fanart from earlier times.

Visit Skywise's bio page on Elfquest.com. 08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise _12_sk13#12 found

Last edited by Embala on Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:51 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:05 am

'Character Bio':

Skywise (m)  Skywise smile  Skywise Wink

Alive (leaving) – immortal (biological change)
*Fahr*
Son of Shale and Eyes High
Recognized lifemate of Timmain
Father of Yun and Jink
Quasi-recognized of Cutter
Adoptive grandfather of Khorbasi  
Lovemate of Foxfur, Ruffel, Maleen, Vurdah, Aroree, Leetah, Shenshen, Krill, Freetouch, and others
Student of Sun-Toucher
Mentor of Cutter, Ember and Sunstream

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:55 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 4:11 am

We need to get a conversation going in this. Otherwise I predict that Embala's post is gonna be very crowded, what with the theme of the current EEQ...

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 7:20 am

There is a line in FQ #19 that rings strange to me. Skywise to Rayek:
Quote :
Your grand-cub could be born in the palace-ship as it flies past the moons."
(We learned before that Venka is with child.)

What's strange for me - part of us assume that HIS own child will be born in the Palace roaming the space - Jink. Is this a hint of some kind pointing to the conception and birth of Skywise's "daughter of Recognition" with Timmain (or Timtam or whatever)?

Or will we get a SURPRISE! and "Jink" is actually the lovechild of Venka and some Go-Back?

Or - most likely: I over interpret random smalltalk. XD 08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise _06_sk11#06 - reserved for wolfmoonsky found

Last edited by Embala on Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:54 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 9:24 am

Since many people assume Jink is the child of Skywise and Timmain, it would be fun if she were Venka's. But not very likely, I think.

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

Oooh, Jink is going to be the daughter of Cutter and Skywise. Wendy is going to be hyper progressive and have Cutter to change his gender Razz

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 am

I always thought she would be the child of Cutter, certain things said during her dream sequences.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Embala wrote:
What's strange for me - part of us assume that HIS own child will be born in the Palace roaming the space - Jink. Is this a hint of some kind pointing to the conception and birth of Skywise's "daughter of Recognition" with Timmain (or Timtam or whatever)?

Of course he won't talk about his own child potentially being in the Palace. Timmain isn't actually pregnant... yet.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluetree

Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm

I get confused about how canon Jink and FutureQuest details are (partially because I'm not terribly interested in that line, lol). Seems like Jink *is* going to happen and she's going to have lots of spacefaring human friends, but everything else (including her parentage) is iffy...??
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
Of course he won't talk about his own child potentially being in the Palace. Timmain isn't actually pregnant... yet.
08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise _17_sk10#17 found Wasn't what I was talking about, Redhead. I wondered whether Skywise's talk about A (Rayek's) Child being born in the Palace was meant as a not so subtle hint by Mrs. Pini about a child (Skywise's daughter Jink) being born in the Palace.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:18 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:45 am

Or maybe he just mentioned it because it's a distinct possibility, not everything needs to be foreshadowing.

Anyway, I'm a bit of a Tv Tropes "nerd", and I'd say Skywise is the poster-boy for the Likes Older Women trope:

Foxfur: Definitely older, since she was already an adult when he was born.

Ruffel, Vurdah, and Maleen: Not known for sure, but given the birth-rate in the Sun Village probably older, definitely older after the time-jumping.

Aroree: Definitely older, especially after the time-jumping.

The Go-Back trio: Quite probably older, but no way of knowing.

Newstar: Actually younger, at least during SaBM. Might have been together again during SaTS, at which point she was older... time-travel; it's really confusing.

Krill: Quite probably older.

Freetouch: Actually younger, and no way of suddenly getting older than him.

Timmain: Well...

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Wed May 03, 2023 11:58 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:30 am

He likes them tall as well.

I don't know that he's hooked up with Freetouch. She seemed more into Pike and the crew at Ember's tribe. And the only scene we see them interact in, he's cavorting with Ruffel. I mean, it's possible, sure-- but it's never been implied from what I recall.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:37 am

Moonshade: And you think Skywise will just make a palace pod for you whenever you're itchy?
Freetouch: *Heh heh* Of course! Skywise understands me best of all.

And they're both known for being people who likes playing the field.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:49 pm

That's exactly why I count Freetouch as one of his "hinted" lovemates, Redhead. Everything is pretty much open for speculation ... but we know those two! And I love those implied "maybes" almost as much as prove positive.

(Of course we know "everyone has visited everyone's den at some time" but I prefer the visual and verbal hints within the story.)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:22 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

I somehow don't think we should take the everyone part completely literal. Would be somewhat surprised if Strongbow has visited Skywise's den. (Especially because Skywise is stated to be someone who 'prefers what the maidens have'.)

Also, you just revealed that Freetouch will turn up in Skywise's nest eventually.

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Wed May 03, 2023 11:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:42 am

08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise _22_sk10 for #15
Sorry wrong thread Skywise smile

Last edited by wolfmoonsky on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 11:45 am

You're supposed to post it in the EasterEgg Quest thread. Skywise Wink

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Our sexy stargazer Skywise   08 - Our sexy stargazer Skywise EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 12:18 pm

Hahaha I had no idea that I put this one here, thanks Redhead! rofl
Back to top Go down

Our sexy stargazer Skywise
Page 1 of 1