Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easter EggQuest

Go down 
+24
G0lden
Shadowpath
Elwing
Beryl
LurkingCat
Evil Evie
Lunakat
Tymber
Stormcatcher
faeriegirl
Outlier
Nibblet
Startear
Kindredsoul
PCoquelin
Redhead Ember
wolfmoonsky
Trollbabe
MrsGrizzley
Kojiyumi
TrollHammer
truelight
Leanan
Timmain
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:59 am

Errhm... stupid question; who is that?

Today's nest: Well... since you're talking about ways ending I suppose the quest/quests in question maybe didn't work out too well... for some reason whoever did the quest had to stop.
Or decided to take a different route...

Meanwhile, here's another egg for the big nest:

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Scouter_1

At least I'm guessing it's for the big nest.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:38 am

Embala wrote:
Yeah for Outlier! cheers First egg found ... maybe yesterday's nest is not such a riddle anymore? The two companions are lying around, too. ^^
I'm courios - were you just lucky or did you have an idea who you are looking for, Outlier?

Comparably easy way to b ring nest eggs in:

Right mouse click on the tiny egg -> click "show grafic info" -> copy the jpg.-address -> use the "window" icon to insert image in your post.

I had an idea, but it didn't pan out so I just started looking everywhere. The main reason was because I was curious about where the eggs were hidden. I think in your explanation post you said they would be hidden in the character section on EQ.com, so I didn't know if that was here, or if you had a way of editing your posts on the defunct forum.

Usually I visit here using my phone or tablet - so no right clicky. Neutral    Somehow I eventually got a quote that showed the code that I was able to copy and paste, but I still don't know how.

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:11 am

Easter, already!?... Oh, well...

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 Erma_happy_easter_by_bjsinc_d8o9rxp_zpsdeyuyugx

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:26 pm

I won't answer this question, Redhead ... maybe Outlier will?  Wink Look at the eggs - don't they tell you something? The look of the nest is most of the time as good a hint as my cryptic words are. Thinking about it ... - a better hint!
Once again you had good thoughts about today's nest - which fit better for another nest. Let's say that this "journey" worked out as it was supposed to be ... and well in a way.
Look at the eggs ... try to imagine for who they will fit - or not fit. Read my mind?
I wish you luck! *crossing fingers* Honestly.
I see the big nest gathers nicely ... thank you for bringing them home, Redhead. egg

That's a pity, Outlier. Sad I guess you don't have the "quote button" either in the upper right corner of each post? Simply telling me "egg x" is in the X thread will count, too. Maybe a spoiler, tho ... ^^
I'll clearify my post about the character section ... *sigh* I still miss the original SOC more than I should. Especially now - it was frozen right after last year's EEQ started. Sad
Now I'm curious, which (wrong) idea you had. It's part of the fun for me - interesting and inspiring. Want to share?

PCoquelin wrote:
Easter, already!?... Oh, well...

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 Pc_erm10
Welcome, dear friend. sunny I figure you want a black egg this season, PC! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Yay Easter Egg Quest!
Can't promise I'll be around much... but I'll try to join whenever I can!

The Way's End one... could it be people who died during the OQ? Well it'd have to be the dramatic deaths One-Eye and Vaya, otherwise it'd be a big group! lol
Otherwise... maybe Strongbow&Moonshade?

As for the big group... if Scouter is for the big one... could it be 'original Wolfriders'?

*edit* In previous years I've liked to open the nest-post in a separate tab in my browser for easy reference. I'm currently not seeing the option to basically jump to a specific comment in a thread directly, at least not in Safari. Anyone know what I mean that might be able to help here?

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Anyway, for the nest 'where no kin has gone before' it is hard to see who the found egg is. But the image name tells me it's Oddbit. That leads me to think the other 2 are Picknose and Old Maggoty, as those 3 trolls went out into the daylight as first ever!
*goes off to try and find one egg*

*edit* Found Picky! 1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Picknose
(and Maggoty too, but someone else may bring her in)

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:13 pm

And I think my hunch for The Way's nest was right... unless this Moonshade egg is from the big nest!
1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Moonshade

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks for explaining the rules, Embala!

I was thinking about One-Eye as well, faeriegirl!
I'm the same as you when it comes to that. I don't really know what might be able to help.

I will still try looking for some eggs! As far, i have not found any *expect the ones that has already be found*

Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Wolfje: check my posts again, you'll find where to find your first egg to bring in! Wink

Not quite sure about the others yet though.

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Ah I see it! Thank you fae!! Very Happy Hug

Thanks to faeriegirl: Maggoty!
1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Maggoty
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Welcome fae flower I hope you can participate a bit - more inventive hunters are needed. Wink

The big nest is revealed already - Redhead guessed right about the "elves going into the desert" - the original Wolfrider tribe. But I'm still waiting that someone figures out the "good reason" for the not matching numbers of nest eggs and hidden eggs ... and the complete symbolism of the nest.
You are on the right path with someone dying for the third  ... but your guesses are wrong. I'm literally looking for a group of two.

I see you gather already Very Happy - please look up new Rule #6 in the first post. (no worries - you went with the rule anyway)
Cheater XD ... looking up the name! Naah, that's okay - most mini eggs identify the character anyway. ^^ Congrats to Oddbit and Moonshade - she was the "egg of the day" for the big nest.

Congratulations, Wolfie, You've completed the nest! Hungry Wolf It will be changed asap.

Sorry about the link issue, fae. The way I found works only for my own posts. Sad @Nibblet Do you have a helpful idea?

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Okay, so here is one for the big quest basket... I'm thinking about Zephyr. He and the others in his band went on a quest to find a new place, somewhere to live away from humans.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Nice to see you again, Startear! Very Happy
Zephyr for the "big nest" that started this season? Sadly no, Red and fae already figured out that this nest is about the original Wolfrider Tribe from EQ #1. Those were a group I have not considered ... a forgotten quest. Sad
Or do I misunderstand?

I wish you good luck with the next nest. *crossing fingers* It will show in about an hour. And there is still the nest of two to figure out.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:17 pm

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 0316_d10
a doomed quest

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Embala wrote:

Sorry about the link issue, fae. The only way I found works only for my own posts. Sad @Nibblet Do you have a helpful idea?

Do you mean this?

The only way I found is to go to the persons profile and search their posts until I found the right one and link it that way. It seems a bit of a long way around the issue, someone must know a quicker way Embarassed

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks for caring so fast, Nibblet! Pumpkin In case you've aimed for fae's post with the question - exactly this!
That's really a long-wired way for something we could solve with a click on the post number elsewhere. Rolling Eyes The method I found was to "edit" my own posts and copy the URL that shows up - works only for own posts.

It's just an inconveniance, tho.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:57 pm

I did! I have no idea why Forumotion took the post number out and I can't find an option anywhere to turn it back on. I'll keep poking though!

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Does the "Actions" option pertain to this?

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 Ft110

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 Ft210

If not, my apologies. Not quite sure of the question so I gave it my best guess Laughing

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 am

Thank you nibbles for finding a way to do it, even if it is long-winded!

@Embala I already saw the new rule indeed.
And honestly I didn't set out to see the character name of the egg... I just wanted to open it in a new window to zoom in to see who it was! But then I saw the filename haha.

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:09 am

Thinking out loud here, have not checked for any eggs yet:

'it's The Way' egg: someone dying is the right way of thinking... maybe Crescent&Redlance?

'doomed quest' egg: Voll, Aroree, Cutter, Leetah and the cubs?

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:15 am

I think my guess for the doomed quest may be right! Here's Leetah! 1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Leetah

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 am

faeriegirl wrote:
Thinking out loud here, have not checked for any eggs yet:

'it's The Way' egg: someone dying is the right way of thinking... maybe Crescent&Redlance?
I'll show only "true groups", companions on a collective journey, a shared encounter - Crescent and Redlance never were a group.

And does this nest really scream "elves"" at my dear hunters?

Last edited by Embala on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:55 am

Oh! Of course! Oddbit, Picky and Maggoty. They were the first trolls ever to go out into the sun!

For some weird reason the boldly going made me think either Timmain+Alpha+Timmorn, or Winnie+Smelt+Two-Edge. Both Timmain and Winnie - as well as their respective partners - "boldly went" by joining with people from another species...

Eeeeh... didn't realise fae had already figured the Doomed Quest out... Zhantee

The one from yesterday Ways Ending If it's not elves, the who?
Think I figured it out! Here's Starjumper:

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Starjumper

Someone else will have to bring in Nightrunner.

And I think I've used my egg bringing quota for today... so much for I won't bring in eggs

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:56 am

I found Tenspan!

1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Tenspan

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:21 am

I found Nightrunner.
1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 _Nightrunner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   1 - Easter EggQuest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter EggQuest
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next