Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:54 am

Feeling weird ... not sick but not whole as well. Not "whole" - like not quite healthy and not totally complete.

My ears feel like they are stuffed with loose cotton from the inside. Sounds ... sound weird ... somehow remote thought I can hear pretty well actually. And there's this very faint galactic background noise.

Head feels weird ... like I miss some tool for orientation I was not even aware of. Walking feels weird ... like the feet cross a moss carpet and cause echoes at the same time.

D*** middle ear inflammation!

... and I'm very thankful that treatment works so far and it is NOT of the hurtful kind!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:29 pm

I feel good. Got up on the late side today. (A rarity for me). Made my breakfast and put up some dishes.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 pm

I often feel two things at the same time these days. Now it's anger and joy. The more anger, the more joy... Weird.  Mad Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:38 pm

I am very worried about our friends in Paris: http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/13/shootings-reported-in-eastern-paris-live

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Same here.

Terrible news ... don't know what to say. My thoughts are with the victims, their family and friends.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm in shock. My thoughts are with all the victims, their family and friends. Do we have some people living in Paris on this forum? I hope they are save ...
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

PC and Arthis I know are in France, but I don't think they're near Paris? I hope not.... Embarassed

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Hopefully our friends in France are safe and well.

Lunakat

Lunakat

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:39 am

My boyfriend is asking what it's going to take for world powers to get together and, instead of randomly dropping bombs on people, send a force in to weed out Isis and just get rid of them-- and then deal with Boko Haram the same way.

Good idea? Bad idea? Thoughts?

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:15 am

Hatred against women seems to be consistently effective at getting people to join together in large groups.

I feel annoyed. Trying to drawing a sitting pose and I can't get it right and I can't find a good ref for it.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:10 am

Well, nuking them would cause more harm than good.  Too bad these so called religious leaders who call for lone wolf attacks, etc, won't go and take their own lives.  Would solve few problems sadly.  If they start attacking Russia, God knows what will happen.  

Maybe it is time for the Western countries to finally get together and do something about it.  They have destroyed historical sites and murdered too many innocents.

Too bad we can't show what true terror is.  These are clueless fools who need to be removed from the face of the planet.  Not the religion, just the fools, who have strayed from their faith.

They have rewritten the Koran to suit their needs and have forgotten what their faith is truly about.

Anyone for carpet bombing them?

Just saying and rambling.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:48 am

I've developed a massive migraine last night.

I'm horrified. Sad. Anxious. It's heartbreaking and terrifying to see humans can be manipulated to totally loose compassion and the last bit of common sense and logical thinking. To see what people can do who believe to BELIEVE.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:56 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:57 am

*hugs tight* I'm so sorry.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:13 am

What I'm most afraid of when something like that happen is the anger. And the decision that will be taken (by politicien especially) following that anger. I've never believed it can solve anything. Maybe I've read to much EQ too young (of course the poeple who are attacking are following their own anger. Am I strange that I feel sad for them more than angry?)

There seems to have been a lot of solidarity going on, to help people to find a place to sleep last night in Paris.

Edit: now I find I'm angry too, and sad at the same time. Just finding out about all this so I'm feeling too many things right now. There's a angry part of me that want to scream at people "you're supposed to LOVE eachother!", and it almost makes me laught at myself because I can see how silly it is. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:47 am

It's not a good day. Called the Flemish Red Cross to see if they need any blood donations, but they were unavailable. But we go on and from what I hear the people of Paris are showing dignity and solidarity. People donating blood, giving shelter, cabbies helping people to safety -this is where humanity shows itself. The good outnumbers evil, and so it remains.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:47 pm

Embala wrote:
I've developed a massive migraine last night.

I'm horrified. Sad. Anxious. It's heartbreaking and terrifying to see  humans can be manipulated to totally loose compassion and the last bit of common sense and logical thinking. To see what people can do who believe to BELIEVE.

This is how i have been feeling all day .... *hugs tight*
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 pm

yeah, today was kind of a bummer. Death in the family too, second funeral in a week coming up. When it rains it pours...
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:44 pm

I feel... empty.
What happened in Paris is horrible, yet I feel nothing.
Nothing but emptiness.

Aroree Sad

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:00 pm

I feel defiant. I live in Belgium, France is culturally extremely close. We say here that when it rains in Paris, it drizzles in Brussels. These are acts of desperation committed by a small group of people. They want us to believe they have an army, but they really don't. They have small groups of fools who are misled enough to waste their lives. They can't win, but they are good at getting maximum publicity out of their atrocities. Things are bad, but our societies are still rich, peaceful and stable, and this they cannot change. It is awful what happened here- but in the end, nothing will really change. Except for the many perfectly law abiding Muslims in our society- they are among the victims here. They are getting treated worse by then day.
I fear for the day when violence like this will hit my home town. Antwerp is a city with a large Jewish community, and a much discriminated against population group of Muslims. I think it's a matter of time before something happens, Antwerp is a time bomb. But when it does, it will still not change anything. These sons of bitches will never win.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Elwing wrote:
yeah, today was kind of a bummer. Death in the family too, second funeral in a week coming up. When it rains it pours...
My condolences, Elwing.

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 pm

I feel sad. I heard one of our newscasters, who's in Copenhagen at the memorial for the dead in France, and he read one letter that went 'We miss you, even though we didn't know you.'
That breaks my heart.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:27 am

Frustraited that no matter how carefully I crack eggs, a part of them always end up outside it Mad
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Tired. Hot. Hard to concentrate. Restless.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:49 am

$%#&*(!!!!!! Is how I feel. Work just pulled a fast one and I am irritated. More like F*cking pissed off.

Sponsored content

How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next