Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you doing now?

Go down 
+37
Kojiyumi
anj tuesday
Vaeri
Kir, the last Go-Back
jaRf
Shadowpath
Tynami
Embala
Redhead Ember
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
Bluetree
IceTooth
MrsGrizzley
Beryl
Sifra
Outlier
Stormcatcher
Elwing
LurkingCat
Lunakat
Nibblet
Prayer
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
faeriegirl
G0lden
PCoquelin
Rainflower
Zadzi
Startear
Blackbird
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Miscellaneous
wingthing
Tenderfoot
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:15 am

trying to fully wake up (slept like anesthetized) and to catch up with reading/posting

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:19 am

Wish I slept that good, I barely sleep at all and a mosquito can fart and I'd wake up.

Right now I'm work, wanting to pull my hair out and craving chocolate that I cant eat with a bad tooth. Plus contemplating moving my fanfics from fanfiction.net to wordpress. The wordpress site would include my sea elf world and the beginnings of 6 tribes.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:28 am

Ouch. Hug Bad tooth is a nightmare. No need to torture yoursef in addition. Be well soon, kat!

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 am

Did you decide about the fanfics, Kat?
I've thought about moving my art to another site many times, but I'm still on Deviantart...

I just filled in a meme for my mouse OC Frank. Memes are perfect for when I want to be creative but I don't really have the energy. Embarassed
This week was not good and now I'm tired and I don't really want to do anything.
Now I want to watch the Neverending Story with my daughters. We just finished the book this week.

1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 Giphy

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:16 am

Sifra wrote:
Did you decide about the fanfics, Kat?
I've thought about moving my art to another site many times, but I'm still on Deviantart...

I just filled in a meme for my mouse OC Frank. Memes are perfect for when I want to be creative but I don't really have the energy. Embarassed

I'll probably move them all over. I've got a bunch of fics on DeviantArt too, but some just need redone Finally saw Frank, he's really cute. I should introduce him to Lisabit, my hippy mouse Smile Funny part about Lisabit is she's married to a grey wolf, lol. 

Got me some hot tea and about to head to bed, pulling a double later. Last few days I created a Warcraft character, pulled my Assassins Creed gal out of moth balls and finished a eastern zodiac set... started to redo the western, but only got Aries (me) and Virgo (my mom) done. I just love the gaiaonline dollmaker.

Probably will fall asleep to Star Trek again, I've seen them all so many times it's relaxing now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 11:28 am

If Lisabit is a hippy, Frank will probably like her a lot!
Frank will eventually get into a relationship with his bodyguard but in my comic, they've just met. Lisabit, being with a wolf sounds like an interesting combination. How did that happen? Smile

I hope you have a good night, and you dream about nice things!
We are also rewatching Star Trek. Smile On saturdays with the kids.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Watching NASCAR, well sort of.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 8:10 pm

1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 20190210

Totally freaking out over this... gotta wait at least 12 hours before I can try it.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 pm

Ohhh... Shocked

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Nice.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 pm

I bought the three FQ issues I missed. Somehow I did read them all, but I did not buy them all? Suspect I almost forgot how choatic and dissapointing that series was. But at least I have all of it now. Smile

Now I'm gonna eat ice cream with my family.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 3:38 pm

Watching NASCAR

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 6:30 am

I used Elfquest to help my eldest daughter learn for a test. She had to learn about erupting volcanos and I showed her the Forevergreen story where that happens. It had all the elements she had to learn... Smile

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Making learning time fun time. Like Lucky daughter, clever Mom!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:15 pm

As little as humanly possible.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 1:46 pm

Good plan, G0lden! Like

Discussions, decisions ... and more questions Rolling Eyes

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:45 am

I am working on my Elfquest OC's. They are very slowly (read: snail pace) taking shape.
Drawing them will be fun because I love Wendy's style but even after all these years, drawing in her style is very challenging.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Resting at home, reading and watching some TV. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:38 am

Aww , Sifra, you are an awesome mom, and your artwork is so unique, I always love it, you don't need to draw like Wendy! Unless of course you really want to Wink

I'm finally done working after dealing with some very emotional clients, and I'm going to catch up on some old Deadwood episodes while I work on a new necklace design with some saltwater pearls Smile Should be interesting - the combination of endless cursing from the show, combined with trying to make something beautiful and elegant hahaha Razz

1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Thank you. Smile
I like working in Wendy's style every so often. Even if I'm not very good at it. It's nice to do something else now and then.

That sounds like you had a very interesting time Zadzi. The necklace sounds like it's gonna be beautiful.

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Well I was writing Beyond stalking around inside Blue Mountain trying to find Winnowill, one of my few gliders decided to open the door to his room and spot Beyond and now they're wrestling on his floor.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 am

Watching the news.  We had a EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!

6.4 yesterday and a 7.1 tonight.  It is out near Ridgecrest, CA, which is located in the Mojave desert.  This is a sparsely populated area and has a population of about 30,000.

I'm safe, the earthquake happen about 400 mi. south of me.  Surprisingly I didn't feel it at all.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:25 am

Got the hews here too. Shocked Figured it's pretty far from your place, Golden *hug* - glad to KNOW you are save.

And that the the earthquakes have not caused a catastrophy so far ... I hope everyone will stay save.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you have been well! It's been a long time.

Reading the "fashion disaster thread " and laughing out loud in the middle pf the night! Laughing What a Face What a Face It's good to know I was not the only one frowning *cough* often *cough cough* about some particular outfits of the elves!

Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 3:36 am

I was just yelled at by a woman.
I had brought my daughters to school and I was riding home on my bicycle. The woman was going towards the school with two four year olds. The four year olds stopped at the side of the sidewalk like they were supposed to, and the woman stopped on the freeway so I rode around her. Then she starts yelling at me, calling me antisocial. Suspect
I have never run over anyone. She was the one doing something she was not supposed to.
For some reason, when I am yelled at in traffic, it's always the one doing something illegal that's doing the yelling. confused What's up with that? They want to announce to the world that they are a special kind of stupid?

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   1 - What are you doing now? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing now?
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: