Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you doing now?

Go down 
+37
Kojiyumi
anj tuesday
Vaeri
Kir, the last Go-Back
jaRf
Shadowpath
Tynami
Embala
Redhead Ember
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
Bluetree
IceTooth
MrsGrizzley
Beryl
Sifra
Outlier
Stormcatcher
Elwing
LurkingCat
Lunakat
Nibblet
Prayer
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
faeriegirl
G0lden
PCoquelin
Rainflower
Zadzi
Startear
Blackbird
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Miscellaneous
wingthing
Tenderfoot
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

What are you doing now? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 4:54 am

Cool! Are the datas from Hero Forge?
Yes, try to paint her! Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 11:44 am

Yeee wrote:
Cool! Are the datas from Hero Forge?
Yes, try to paint her! Very Happy

Sure is. Right now I'm working on the settings of the printer to maker her a little smoother, so far so good. Hubby got excited and broke her legs off the stand cause he couldn't wait for me to do it, lol. He did glue her bath together. I do plan on reposing her before try 2 of reprinting her. The test subject right now is one of the free ones HF gives away. Once I have a more clean print I will definitely post an `as you go` on my character thread.

Still working on the Minecraft village, only got one building done yesterday since I was terraforming the land.

Last edited by Tynami on Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 12:02 pm

My Boi's friend tried to 3d print some warhammer orcs.
Didn't work out that much🤣they look mummified😆you did a better job, @Tynami
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 4:43 pm

Rainflower wrote:
My Boi's friend tried to 3d print some warhammer orcs.
Didn't work out that much🤣they look mummified😆you did a better job, @Tynami

My son sent me this:

Hope it helps Razz

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 12:46 pm

You can get some really good prints from FDM, and videos like that one can help figure out how to tweak the settings for fhat. Ive been trying to get into ABS filiment on my printer and dont seem to have to issues others have regarding smell and whatnot. Im hoping to master vaper smoothing on ABS, but that leads into my post for this thread.

What am I doing? Feels like nothing. At least nothing important. Spinning my wheels, trying to stay afloat, etc, etc, etc... yeesh, I cant remember ever being this busy and not having anything to show for it. My laptop generally has to charge every time I go to use it since its been sitting around unused, the printer is dusty and needs cleaned whenever I DO have anything to print. I have several jobs that need modeled but I cant find the time, my kids have all the power-sports toys I wanted growing up but I cant keep them running, we havent been on vacation since covid, work schedual is never predictable (but for once Im not whisked away to a faraway place)... feels like I dont have time to actually live, just stay alive, and Im hoping I can get even a silver star in that column most days (gold stars would be too far out of reach)

So... well... oh... I have got one fun thing Ive been doing... finally got a semi regular game going of Gaslands, which was supposed to be weekly but is working out to be monthly, but it is something at least.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 10:36 am

Today I am home when I should have been at work, but I just were so fortunate to get covid from my colleague, who got it on Tuesday, two of my other co-workers have vacation and since boss is on vacation *again* we're already short with people.

So now I'm at home, feeling halfway guilty but at the same time I think boss deserve to feel it. I kind of thought she had learned from when I was gone during mothers day and valentine, but nope.

It's the other girls at work I feel bad about. We had this huge furneral arrangement that we were supposed be two to deal with, but now my colleague has to deal with it alone. I hope the other one could be there early for her nightshift to help her out. Thank goodness she was understanding, she had it like two weeks ago.

I really hope boss takes first available flight back home and help out, for the sake of the others, but the truth is it really isn't my problem. It's not my fault that we're short of people.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 1:47 pm

working

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 3:10 pm

Watching movies with Boi❤
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 4:26 pm

Yay! Just finished my Minecraft village...

Watching After the Ball and making Care Bears pixels (see my DA for those)

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 2:47 pm

Posting on this forum, with a rubber band on my nose.
Why do I have a rubber band on my nose? Because, reasons!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 1:37 pm

My cell phone finally forced me to end a 73 years-long war against aliens, in XCOM Enemy Within (for Android, 9€, AMPLY worth the buy, elf-friends!).
And the heat is destroying the phone, now, as well, slowly disrupting it..

Well.

Soon, I shall have to find and buy another phone..
..with more memory, in order to carry on with the war, mainly, I admit..

Yes: I am patient in the extreme.

Last edited by PCoquelin on Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 1:39 pm

Right this morning waiting on a 3D print of a dragon to finish before going out for pizza, then hopefully gonna create some elves, write a story and put animals in my minecracraft world for the rest of the day... so much to do... plus I want to design at least 1 new pony, so will probably use pony town.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Emptying my nose, or at least trying to🤧
It's ironic how after recovering from covid I managed to get over the worst part of nose issues i normally suffer from, but now I'm suddenly stuck with sinusitis that came out of no-where😫and Boi's cat wants me up and go and follow her while i Pet her,but I'm do not up to it now.
Sorry, Zelda...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 2:59 pm

cathat Be well soon, Rainflower!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 5:00 pm

My phone was no longer charging... now I get the long mess of reinstalling EVERYTHING... at least my old phone still has some charge so I have a reference.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:21 am

Embala wrote:
cathat Be well soon, Rainflower!

Thanks, @Embala I'm doing much better, but I think I need to take another allergy test.

Phone mess is never fun. I hope it works out, @Tynami
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 12:16 pm

Time to bake some Peanut Butter cookies! I've been wanting too all week and I've got some company coming this afternoon, so it will be a good time to share them. Very Happy

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 3:47 pm

Studying😮💨
Trying to read myself up on a test exam, and I've gorgotten how poor i am with professional writing🥴
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 5:16 pm

Good luck, Rainflower! *crossing fingers*

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 8:58 am

Good luck! What are you doing now? - Page 28 1f340  What are you doing now? - Page 28 1f340

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 9:23 pm

Right this moment I'm trying to make and AI of Nightflash before I pass out, and hopefully Wolvesfire too.

Plus I'm going NUTS!!

Prayer wrote:
What are you doing now? - Page 28 Square29

I think I remember someone coloring this image from way back, I still adore it!! I can't remember if they ever did or not. I can't find it anywhere. Making a mini Change and Nightflash gallery for my 'matchups' page.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 2:09 am

Waking up with an instant coffe☕Kitty is purring on the floor by my side😺
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 10:40 am

That sounds like a great way to start the day!
I am baking a cake. This has been a bad day so far. Lots or drama. I want to make it better with sugary treats!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 10:50 am

All good wihes for better days, Sifa. Hug

Waking up with a purring kitty is such a nice way to start the day cat ... unless she purrs me to sleep ricght away. ^^

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:09 am

I hope the cake makes you feel better, @Sifra.
I hope kitty will purr for me when I get home too, cause I'm exhausted😩
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing now?
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: