Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
manga

manga

Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:57 pm

Today they announced that now they're working with Redbubble instead of Cafe Press for all our EQ fan-stuff needs.

"Neat!" I thought.  "[W]e wanted to inject a little liveliness into Elfquest’s offerings, and RB allows us to switch things around, add new items, retire older ones, much more easily," they said.

But I'm a little bit gobsmacked what they only have two images available.  Yay for rolling out more stuff and I'll keep checking, but seriously?  All the years of EQ art and that's all they have?  They had more up at Cafe Press - why didn't they at least transfer over the same images?  If time is an issue, which I'd understand, then why didn't they wait until they had more to offer?  It's January 5th - it's not like they rushed it for the holiday season.  Even for those who celebrate Orthodox Christmas (which will be January 6th this year, I believe) there's no way it would arrive in time.

The last time they did a Kickstarter, Phil and Kaja Foglio made it a stretch coal to make enough money to hire help.  I hope next time, Wendy and Richard do the same.
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Ditto those feelings.

I hope they will have some more stuff by the time I get to buy myself birthday presents... in july, because my birthday is august.

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Um, right. It's four items at the moment. I don't know if they're busy with something else, but 3 items and the fourth being the fan calendar isn't that much. I wouldn't think it's a licensing problem here. Or they want to put up some new designs and haven't finished them.
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:32 pm

I am surprised they don't offer shirts of all the "plates" on the back of the original B&W OQ series; because those were some beautiful images. Odd that they only offer Clearbrook and One-Eye from that (who have literally zilch impact on Final Quest - One-Eye, for obvious reasons).

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Let's see what - or who - will come after Clearbrook / One-Eye. When I've read right it's a limited offer for February.

Maybe Nightfall ^^ and Redlance will come in March.

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:37 am

Embala wrote:
Let's see what - or who - will come after Clearbrook / One-Eye. When I've read right it's a limited offer for February.

Maybe Nightfall ^^ and Redlance will come in March.

I'd buy that so quick.

Anything with Nightfall. And Redlance.

manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:55 pm

New stuff up on Redbubble. It's all Ember and at least they've expanded the options a bit. Now we've got stationary as well as mugs, pillows, electronics skins, wall art, bags and wall art.

What about stickers, though? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:58 pm

I just checked that site again today and, well, it's barely anything there. They used to have some "standard" designs at Cafepress all the time. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.   Cafe Press out, Redbubble in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cafe Press out, Redbubble in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: All the Many Colors-
Jump to: