Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your EQ collection?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

2 - Your EQ collection? Empty
PostSubject: Your EQ collection?   2 - Your EQ collection? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:21 pm

How many issues do you own? Do you have any other merchandise? Show it! Smile

------------------

I don't own a lot of issues, I own only 8 issues in Dutch (OQ5, 7, 10, 16, 20, 34, 35 and HY4), and I have the two volumes of The Complete Collection and one Final Quest volume. I don't own any other merchanise. Now, if they'd make ElfQuest figures like they make anime figures, I'd buy it in a heartbeat Very Happy

http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Your EQ collection?   2 - Your EQ collection? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:37 pm

I would have to take some photos of the whole collection. There is quite a bunch of comic, books, collections and everything inbetween. Also the very new kickstarted artbook. Besides, there should be some RPG box floating around here and several figures. Action figures (that of so-so quality), the older statue of Cutter (still unpainted Sad ), some tin/lead figurine and the relatively new ones. I got the latter set twice, the crafting of these new busts is really good and they look totally lovely when they are eyeing each other.
It's dearly missing my favourite one, though.
Got some misc. stuff also, a cup, a pillow, T-shirts and a bit of other stuff. I am missing that card game.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Your EQ collection?   2 - Your EQ collection? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:02 am

I've got the first four Donning GNs (three paperback, one hardback) and the color FTP books up to "Rogue's Challenge." I believe I have all of Shards and HY. I have all of the original Wavedancers except #2. I have all of the EQ Volume II issues. I have the novelization of book one. I may have two and three as well but I might have sold them. I used to have the dramatization of book one on tape as well, but I never liked the voice for Rayek and I think I sold it.

I have one official Rayek T-shirt and one homemade. I'd've bought the Rayek figure if they'd ever sold it. I have a painted Ral Partha Rayek done for me by a friend. I'll buy a Rayek laptop decal from Redbubble if they ever make one worth having. (I.e. not glorifying the Emo-Goth thing with Winnowill. I've never liked it as much and now they've made it another self-centered mistake instead of the noble sacrifice it was - bah.)

I got the Art and the Story of Elfquest books but I had them shipped to family in the States so I don't actually have them yet.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Your EQ collection?   2 - Your EQ collection? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:00 am

Mine is embarasingly small.

In Danish:

OQ6
HY 9.5
HY 10
HY 12
HY 13
Shards 2/ HY 17
Shards 3/ HY 18
Shards 4/ HY 19
Shards 5/ HY 20
Shards 12/ HY 25
Shards 13/ HY 26
Shards 14 / HY 27
Shards 15 / HY 28
Shards 16 / HY 29
Dreamtime 1-4

(Somehow my cousin and I managed to between us have all of the HY/Shards storyline.)

In English:

All of Final Quest.
Well... all that's been puplished. Trinket

No intention of buying any more in Danish because I actually prefer reading it in English.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your EQ collection?   2 - Your EQ collection? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your EQ collection?
Page 1 of 1