Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Oh wolves and a dolphin, nice additions.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Back to dolling fun ... nore or less. For now I'm just enjoying new precious pretties and tiny gems.

MrsGrizzley wrote:
"Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death..."
Even more important to do what you like to do, Grizz. *hugs* You've unlearned nothing!
I've tought she's YOU before I realized that Tiraleen is back. She turned out awesome. The grey coake actually suits her. Delicate shading, especially in the lively turquise belt and crystal sphere. I love the orderly hair ... with one unruly strand swinging free and the touch of grey.

Love the seahorse, Kat! Very Happy You know I'm biased by the color, do you? The dear little one looks fair, lively - a good mix of loveliness and energy. And she reminds me of Merbala ... ^^
Yeah for wolves! ... though they'd fit in the EQ Dollz tread with the same right. I like "plain" Mudtrack with the sorrel colored fur and golden eyes. The laid back ears are a nice tough. Happy elf who has him as a bond. Nipper looks fierce - dark, wild feral looking pattern. bloodred eyes and warning fangs. A surprising bond for an elf I've considered more on the soft side. Last not least a pretty sparkling dolphin - with reversed coloring and a bad temper. Shimmer's definitely unique!
A bunch of sprites - amazingly detailed as expected, Kat. *bows* I must admit that I recognize hardly half of them, tho - too many chars for me. Pretty sure there are most of the equestial girls (eyes the okapi), your Kat, original Kathleen(?), Pinemeadow of course I love you and your Gemsona Aquamarin. And cutie mouse! The sweet kitties are so huggable - and too tiny to be true! Shocked Gorgeous work, Kat.

Interesating new character, Prism. I really appreciate the bits and pieces of Tempest's background story. I like the "berry and fir" color scheme for her - very natural and still intense and contrasting. So many variant takes on her with variant dollmakers ...
Spunky punk girl ... dreamy beauty, alluring-dangerous like her cat ... I fancy that's how you looked in her dremas. Two almost sweet ones in peasant clothing - Tempest as a very young teen when her life was still mostly well. And then ... the witch she became. Seductive and dangerous ... her deal with the goblin? Witchlike, angry ... pondering revenge. Almost lovely, content - testing her new found powers. You have defined her look with those three dollz ... colorscheme, head dress and eye makeup. She's remarkable. And finally she's acting out her revenge. Her pose and expressoin scream bitterness and wrath ... and her clothing style and colors enhance that expression.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:07 pm

@Embala HUGS! Thank you for the comments Smile I can't even remember who I posted in that little bunch... looking back most are Equestria Girls and different versions of me in various fandoms. The mouse is Lisabit, since mom called me mouse and my dad called me Lisabit when I was little. Most of the fandom OCs I make a lot of, but they're not 'actual' characters to me, they're just me in that fandom. 

So much has been going on lately I completely forgot to post these two.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Wolf-s10 Spot
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Dolphi10 Seasweeper

I also found a new maker on Azalea that was perfect to make my HTTYD Viking, Kari
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kari-v10
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 4:12 am

Embala wrote:

Even more important to do what you like to do, Grizz.  *hugs* You've unlearned nothing!
I've tought she's YOU before I realized that Tiraleen is back. She turned out awesome. The grey coake actually suits her. Delicate shading, especially in the lively turquise belt and crystal sphere. I love the orderly hair ... with one unruly strand swinging free and the touch of grey.

You had it right the first time, Embala. That's supposed to be me. Tiraleen is the name I use for the Photobucket account. The hair is my actual style-of-choice at the moment; all of it pulled back like in a pony tail, but instead it's twisted and then curled into a sorta-bun and the remainder clipped at the bottom of the bun to hold it. The part that shows is the tail that's left.

Basically, I was taking the opportunity to fuss with building a new base style for personal micros and exploring ideas for a set of cleric robes that I have every intention of building, someday.

I'm walking through a liminal space right now, between the worlds of the living and the dead. That's *going* to change me, or maybe complete the transition I've been going through for several years now. It's hard to tell when the journey started, exactly, but I'm okay with this. There's a part of my soul that simply knows that this journey, this space, is right and proper and that while I am in this shadowed land I am powerful. But then, I'm a storyteller and I already knew the power of narrative.

After all, we're all here because of the power of a narrative.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 5:36 pm

I wish you creative fun and pleasant distraction with dolling, Grizz Very Happy ... and if there is more it's a welcome bonus. *hugs*

Spot lives to his name - an unusual mix of between rugged, fierce and goofy. Probably all of it is in this wolf ... depending on the situation. I like that you go for individual designs, Kat. Seesweeper has friendly fair colors but she(?) looks like a bond not to mess with! I like the pearl pattern design. Smile
Kari turned out gorgeous, Kat! Soft harmonic, color scheme, rich detail and adorable maker art! I like how her hair matches her leathers.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Spot turned out so much better than I hoped... just love it's look (not sure if it's a girl or boy yet til I know what elf it's going to).

This is just for laughs, proof the Magical Elf maker can't make everyone, lol... Lisabit Mouse
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Mouse-10

Got a few more to make on the Viking maker now that I remember!

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s1662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s1682 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s1672 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Is this a challenge? ^^

(tip: you should have taken the "moon" for a start)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Would be interesting to see how you'd make her Smile

Just finished my Pern gal Marrina, before and after she was Searched.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Marrin11
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Marrin12

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s1662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s1682 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s1672 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

unedited variant ears:

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Magica37

Give me a good "original" doll of Lisabit and I might try seriously, Kat. Smile

Very believable Pern Marrina - even the backgounds look right! Like

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:28 pm

This is Lisabit Mouse, as drawn by one of my friends. She's a hippy mouse.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Abel-l10

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:59 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-vi10 Kat as promised, on the Azalea Viking maker

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Wanted to make SU gem for dear Embala.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_oql5czpNph1s6uavj_540

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:48 pm

I likey, which gem did you make her?

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Spectrolite, if I recall correctly.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Awww... *hugs and swirls* That's why you've asked for my favorite gem, Shadowpath!

Spectrolite is perfect for me - a gem I wear regulary. A gem with a secret. Unspectacular and grey ... until a light beam reveals a shiny color palette like a butterfly wing. Or a rainbow.

I love this gift, Vojira. She has the characteristics of her stone - grey, almost dead with hinted stripes for the lower part. The characteristic blue in the upper part ... the shiny color mirror of her hair ... hints of gold that may flash. Her face looks nice and friendly, the pose self confident. She seems to be a nice one. Very Happy
The starry space background complements it nicely - and is a nod to Embala's origin.

Thank you so much! I love you sunny You made my day tonight. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:51 pm

I remembered gaia online today and made a few...
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-te122 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-te112 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-te10
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:33 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Poison13
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Polyne12
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Viking10
There's the Vikings and there's the Polynesians. Two of of the greatest navigators,mariners and explorers in history. One dominated the Pacific,the other the Atlantic. Both also made contact with the Americas  centuries before Columbus. In a what-if alternate history scenario, both groups had a much bigger impact on the Americas,forging large colonies,extensive trade routes,exploring both continents and were well established by the time of the Conquistadors. She's a product of what happens when Polynesian and Viking cultures fuse. A highly capable,somewhat ruthless and brutal navigator,explorer and mariner who faces fears and challenges head on. She's very loyal,honest and protective who believes in justice and honor,so she's rough on enemies who would do great harm to her people and allies. Same goes for traitors.

Last edited by Prism on Tue May 30, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Beautiful new girl! This reminded me that I still need to make Isabeau on the Viking maker.

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Thanks. She's meant to be tall and imposing.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 5:35 pm

She definitely is... the only name that comes to mind for her is Ilia.

Here's Isabeau
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Pixie-112 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Bella-10

She is 2000 years old at least so she'd be around the Vikings.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:52 pm

I agree with katcombs. Very Happy Your navigator turned out beautifully, Prism. The color scheme of the first two versions is catchy and suggests strength and activity. *chuckles* I just realize that black/red/gold is basically the German flag.
The Viking one with the dimmed colors looks regal. Worn out by daily hardships and adepted to practical needs. A woman in charge ... standing her ground.

Sweet little dollz, Kat. At first glance I thought to see Coralberry, Raven ... and your Timelord Mack. Wrong thread! XD Next try: Lisabit Mouse is the first cutie. Your Jedi I fail to remember the name ... and some wood fairy? I like her colors: wood and sky and the leaves changing from Summer to Fall.
Hello Isabeau! Innocent white and flowers ... but the knife shows the other side of the coin. She's pretty in white and gold - and she reminds me of Bella's style. *is she Bella - I'll never get this straight* She's beautiful in regal blue (how about making Daranya?). The fur collar and armwraps add a wild and strong touch - even enhanced by the horse background.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:57 pm

That last gal was Raven's other outfit but I threw her in here cause I forgot her ears. The gaia maker is a bit more difficult to use than tektek, but I'll slowly get through everyone and update the few I've made. The Jedi you can just call Kat, that's who she is anyway Very Happy Yup, Isabeau is Bella. She's over 2000 years old so has many names. I never thought to make Daranya on that maker... she would look beautiful on there... I'll try tomorrow, will be less hectic then. The fur on Bella I added to give her a more warrior look... 

These are who I made last night... I would have cropped them, but I have no time.

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downlo10
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downlo11
My Jedi, I can't remember her name

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downlo12
My firebender from the Legend of Korra universe.

I've been making a list over on DA who is who, but it doesn't have relationships, just names..
http://fav.me/davjhk6
I think it's up to date, but not 100% sure...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 1:52 pm

This time Jedi Kat is on the light side of the Force, Kat! Smile She almost looks like fighting/training in the second row!
Firey fire bender! Practical girl - she prefers short hair going with this skill! Awesome background - Gaia seems to offer a fitting one for just everything! Must be a pain to choose from ... I admire your patience.

*bookmarks helpful listing*

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 2:08 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Epic-a15
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Magica32
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Pretty33
Few more of Ilia
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Nice new dollz of Ilia. It illustrates her fierce and determined nature well, Prism. Great job to recrate her look so close on all these different makers. And the waves are just made for the navigator.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next