Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:32 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Lisaka10

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s1662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s1682 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s1672 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:33 pm

And when I think I've finally cought up with the Dollz ... I remember the Dollhouse and the new pretties who've gathered there!

Absolutely your princesses, Kat! I love the wavy layers of Daranya's gown and the pearl adornements. There's always this nod to her mate's realm in her design. Color, fit and pattern of her gown seem perfect for Skyea. I like the blue gems going with it ... is this a generic addition?
The rest of your Dreamworld cast showing up wasn't a big surprise - but a very pleasant one. Very Happy Emevol looks so sweet and innocent in her "seductive" appearance. Fox is very lovely. I like the flower hair adornements as a hint of her Earth realm.
The Countess turned out awesome! Pale and red and black ... with jewels made of blood. And this expression is spot on! Whitelighter is her conterpart in any respect. Pure and fair. The golden lips are a neat detail.
Kat cat ... you had NO chance to forget Kat! And it would have been such a pity. Beautiful and sleek and teasing. Can you hear her purr? ^^

Last not least you and Kat having some summer fun. That's funny and cute - great idea. Very Happy

You've started you "Halloween Edition", Prism. Pumpkin Belladonna through all makers ^^ ,,, she's a beautiful lady. She's colorful like only you can create it - and I absolutely love her color scheme. Lively, mysterious,  surprisingly harmonic and charming . Let's take a coloser look on the makers:
- alluring oriental beauty; I like the orange and geen "frings" on the shoulders
- I simply adre the Erté version!
- eerie and seductive ... a dangerous trap
- Harley maker ... I see the tempting qualities of it for this kind of character
- missing some livelier green om ME - but I LOVE your handmade head piece!
- charming host of a Halloween party ...
- annoyed magican
- an adorable mischievous Halloween witch. THIS is my favorite after Erté.
Great job to work out Belladonna's characteristics on different makers, with different means and varying color balance ... but the same mood and visual effect! Like

The Pirate and the Gypsy - classic adventurers and masks. Once again kudos for the great variation.
Red, blue and green as leading colors grant a lively contrast.
- frolocking in the seas ... that's just fun!
- celebrating a foray ... a perfect couple with just the right props
- So "wrong" in their duds ^^ - reminds of old pirate movies. Up for mayham ...
- the reckless hero
- ... and the feisty beauty
- pretty in Erté elgance
I like that the gypsy is barefoot.

Thank you for sharing your character dollz, Vaeri. Very Happy
Satrina and Xander are an unusual - an unexpected! - couple. She looks mysterious, fallen out of time ... and the boy is refreshing modern. Beautiful blue gown and oerfect background.
I have no clue about Monster Girl Encyclopedia world but I like Celyssa and Evander. She has catchy purple eyes and a decorative belt adornement. The sorcerer ... well, he looks like Rayek. ^^
It was nice to learn the bits and pieces about your characters.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 am

New update on the Arabian maker... so I made these two

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Arabia25

Note to moderators: Would it be possible to move this thread to https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/f16-non-eq-stories-art ?

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s1662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s1682 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s1672 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-17152 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-17132 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-17142 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-mi15
Kat (X-Men), Teal Ranger and Pinemeadow
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Moved Pumpkin

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:32 pm

*tacklehuggles* Thank you @Nibblet ! Love the spinning pumpkin, hehe. 

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Lisabi102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Texlis102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-si102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Holida102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Winter10
Lisabit (me) and Kat

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Moth-s102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Misty-102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Lizzy-102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Heartf102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Frost-102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Empres112 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Emevol102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Cresce102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Blomst102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Secret102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Starbr102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Troubl102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Twilig10
Some more of my ponies on Pony Town, including a ponified versio of Daranya, Blomstre and Emevol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 pm

More pony I love you cuteness! Very Happy It's always stunning how much variety and detail you can get out of just a few pixels, Kat. Tiny individuals all of them. I've mistaken Bloomstre for Emevol ... and wondered about the antenna horns. XD Antennas are fab for Bloomstre! I miss her shiny fairy wings.
But I've learned earlier that ponyfied chars can change some of their characteristics. Emevol is a good example: She changed hair color and is a little furry demon now. *pets and scratches* Kept her skin color and cuteness, tho. Do I see a toothy grin? Empress Daranya sticks to her style - blonde beauty in blue. and she insisted on a necklace. ^^
I like the maritime looking little Bluey. Fishy

Micro dollz are back! Kat is a familiar sight ... sexy in black. Did she gat a new hair-do? I like the thin strands - realistic touch. Teal Ranger - of course your char had to be teal. Wink Great detail on uniform and helmet. Delicate fairy with big hair! I love the shading of Pinemeadow's wings and the flow of her hair.

Last not least a familiar couple in partner look. Daranya is happy to have her mate at her side finally. Darious has overdone a bit with the partner look. He ... is like a pale mirror  image of her beauty. Some darker hues in the might make hime livelier and - more present. I like that he got his headband.

I hope to see more couples on the Arabien maker soon.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 8:45 am

Embala wrote:
I've mistaken Blomstre for Emevol ... and wondered about the antenna horns.

Darious has overdone a bit with the partner look. 

I'm not really sure why pony Emevol got purple hair.... it just kinda felt right when I was making her. I do need to make more of them. Blomstre pony ended up being a flutterpony, so kind of a bug.

Darious does look a bit... plain I think in that pic... may redo it when I start to make some couples, plus elf couples coming up sometime tomorrow... won't have time today Sad

I'm currently working on my pages, trying to get the pics to go directly to the characters... if anyone has any problems on it, please let me know. http://katslegends.x10host.com

Gonna make another pony Embala in all the poses, will also try to animate her... not sure how the Nightsea pony will turn out, but I'm gonna try her too.

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Emevol pony wanted purple hair because it makes a cute furry demon? ^^
A flutterpony - a "bug" - seems quite fitting for a fairy like Blomstre. flower
I'm looking forward to see more elf couples ... and your couples from Dreamworld alike. *hugs* I wish you leisure time for fun, Kat.

Quote :
... if anyone has any peoples on it, please let me know.
What do you mean?
I've visited your page ... looks nicely arranged. It's always a pleasure to see familiar old dollz and characters again. sunny

I see you've already updated Embala pony! bounce

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:15 am

Embala wrote:
Quote :
... if anyone has any peoples on it, please let me know.
What do you mean?

That was supposed to be problems Smile I'll be working on the page more tonight... got time off.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:39 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Arabia16
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Dinoge11
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Missan12
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Fairyt12
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Snow-q13
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Viking13
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Sci-fi16
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Sailor12
The return of Lady Samantha! Pissed off and on the warpath.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Truely furious Mad ... just a bit violent XD ... sad for good reason Sad ... plotting Twisted Evil ... just a bit eerie pale ... on the warpath Evil or Very Mad ... vengeful affraid ... and regal like her mother queen

I like how you've used applications in red-white-blue to enhance the patriot colors and ... maybe hint the stars, Prism. Great consitence on the different makers!.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Arabia17
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Dinoge12
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Sci-fi17
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Viking14
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Flutte13
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Dragon11
4 new ones of Wonderwoman/Captain America daughter.
On the animals well,just as Humans have their flora & fauna,so to do Fairies and Monsters who are fully cross-fertile with their earthly,more mortal counterparts. Unicorns,dragons,cockatrices,griffiths,chupacabras,nine-tail fox,two-tail cats,phoenixes,cerebrus and more are all examples of Cryptid varmints,critters and beasties who are a lot harder to kill than their earthly,counterparts.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Nice new additions

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:18 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Arabia10
Shryke,Celeste and Noelle
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:09 pm

I've said it before - "Artemerika" shows her heritage, Prism! #1 and #3 emphasize beauty and grace of her mother. #2 has the vibe of her father at war - in very old comics. I like the lash instead of a lasso for her. #4 is my favorite - the best mix of both parents.

Those critters are darling. *loves them all to pieces* Okay, I like the blackish one best - he caught my eyes first. And I like the green one because of her jewel eyes.

A dragon and his bond ^^ in unusual colors. Harmonic contrasts. The rider reminds me of katcombs' Sorien - must be the hair.

Last not least a surprise trio. Halloween calling ^^ ... they are beautiful demons! Shryke - dark and dangerous yet playful. Celeste (the middle one, I guess) - inviting and dangerous. And Moelle ... she's just pettable. *scratches litty demoness*

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Well,Noelle and Celeste are more Christmas oriented whilst Shryke could be either Halloween or Christmas,but I figured they work well together. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Gorgeous new dollz!!! I especially love the red and blue of the WW/Cap daughter.... she's adorable!

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:29 am

I'm still around, just been super busy... made this a while ago, forgot to post her.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Misski10Miss Kitty

And some Gaia Online
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo17My actual costume, lol
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo112 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo122 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo132 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo142 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Downlo15 Amelia
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-so102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-sp122 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-sp102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kat-sp11

Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 7:40 am

I am going to be playing in an airship setting dnd campaign next weekend, and I am going to be playing a drow paladin. My friend and I have discussed drow at lenght, and after also reading the first three books in Drizzt series, we concluded that the skin tone drow has makes no sense. They are supposed to have skin that is either dark as coal or dark greyish-blue.

But the problem is that it makes absolutely zero sense! The drow have infra-red vission, so you can't claim it is for hiding. They have pale blue to lavender eyes, pale blond to white hair and extreme sunlight sensitivity. What would make sense is if they were practically albino. I haven't discussed this with my DM yet, so I have two versions of my character, called Damaris. The first one is how I envission her after my own headcanons, and one with bluish grey skin case my DM won't allow me.

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 QHDCnE8

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 FBepXwu

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 am

Oh wow... SO MUCH AWESOME!!! Y'all are amazing and some of these dollmakers look like so much fun!

I really need to find a new image storage facility since Photobucket went non-viable. I've gotten back into dolling, sort of, and I want to show off!!
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 am

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Darany102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Whitel102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Counte102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Kitkat10
Since I can't get Foxx and Emevol's skintones I didn't make those two...
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 am

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Skyea-102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Mia-el102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Foxx-e102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Emevol10
I made Foxx and Emevol anyway as if they had human colors, hehe. That's all the Dreamworld girls...
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:35 am

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Cheri-13 I had to fix Cheri, she still had Emevol's horns, lol
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 1:15 am

Nice new additions.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next