Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 10:08 am

Last of your elementals, Kat ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fortu146 Wynd -the Air
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 12:41 pm

@Embala *giggle* I hope it's okay that I've adopted all these new characters, I just love some of these ideas. I haven't seriously worked on the story of Dreamworld for nearly 10 years, maybe I should get back to it soon. I was gonna ask who Rokk was, but I saw a post, hehe. It's so fun how many different characters we can make on each maker and still each looks unique in their own way. 

On Aerth the freckles was is a nice touch, I like the blend of wooden brown and green. The color looks fantastic for Cee!! I do see her flowing just like that, her hair, her skirt, even the 'lace' shifting. I never even thought about people living in Whitelighter and Countess's realms, very nice. All gold down to her golden lips, I love her! Noct reminds me of a character called Darkness in one of my favorite book series. Amazing gal and the red, black and purple really work nicely together. Definitely a fiery Phyr! Can almost see the scarf as a pair of fire wings. Gorgeous and vicious! Very Happy Rokk is an unexpected one. If he/she was in the ElfQuest universe the trolls would be worshiping this one. Gold, silver and stone... love the mix! 

Wynd looks as fragile as the wind itself, but as strong as it too. That patterned blue looks like the wind itself in the gown, like make of clouds. I went back and looked at each of them and noticed each have a 'fae' mark on their faces. I can see each of them glowing before they wreck havoc with their elements.

I'll have more later tonight, gonna go X-Mas shopping Very Happy

@Prism Your new gal is amazing, I love the idea of a teenage warrior. She inspired me to make this.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 2prism10
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Just enough time to drop one you probably await for quite some time, Kat. ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fortun11 Theiona

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 5:05 am

Theiona turned out perfectly!! She really looks great on this maker! Very Happy I giggled at the cowlick in her hair, it was so her! Very Happy

Just one so far new on this end... with more humanoid versions of the elements working their way through I tried Phyr on Dark Mage.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fyre-d10

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 10:30 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Wynd-d10
Wynd finally settled on a white look, blue made her look more like Cee on this maker. The owl since it's a creature of the air Very Happy

Edit: Speaking of Cee...
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Cee-da11
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 10:50 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Harley19
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Goddes21
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Elven-15
Thanks Katwise! Here's 3 more of Mandua
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Mostly back to lurking mode while baubling  ...

Kat, I'm more than happy that you have adopted all my characters. *hugs and kisses* Now they have a home and a chance to live. Consider them yours ... I'm glad they inspire you.

Cee is probably my favorite among the elementals - she's so flowing ... river and waves and spray, a waterfall and a lake in the rain. Phyr turned out surprisingly firey in the end. ^^ Aerth and Wynd were just darlings. And I so had to try Rokk with the greyscale options of this maker! Why not having some folks in the domains of light and darkness? Smile There's potential to play.
The 'fae' marks - I love your thought about it how their true nature "breaks out" from the humanoid disguise.

Your fire element on the Mage maker turned out splendid - truely firey. The headdress fits perfectly for a fire crown and the colors make her burn.The braid is a funny detail - I see a fuze that lights her fire. ^^
Wynd looks like a pale ghost ... a breeze passing by. And strong enough to raise a hurricane. I love all the veils flying in different directions - hinting the sleeping storm. The owl is nice touch ... her "visible" incarnation.
Flowing Cee - I see a downburst ... an ocean, rivers and rills ... waves, surge and spray. amazing.
Now I'm very curious to meet Aerth ... and maybe one of my additions.

Beautiful tribute to Prism's warrior girl. I've missed at first how young she is. Your view on her shows hidden delicathy under the surface of strenght and self-confidence.

I'm very pleased that Theiona turned out to your liking! I was very undecided which of her two versions I should follow more. I liked the brown in her color palette - symbolizing the branches and twigs of the dryade heritage. This hairdo seemed to be made for her - so it's called "cowlick"? LOL

For nostalgic reasons - and because I've looked at her even before you've mentioned Theiona's "origin" ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fortun12 Dryda

More of Mandua ... thanks for adopting another of my "working names" for your characters, Prism. Very Happy After you've mentioned Boudicca I looked up ancient queens and took Cartimandua as inspiration.
I'm always amazed how well you capture all your different characters on the Harley maker! She simply fits. Then another lovely valkyrie - quite a contrast or just another facet. Last not least your portrait ... younger, more "war-torn", a bit unsecure - and strangely vulnerable. Love it.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:06 am

Gorgeous new Mandua! I love this gal. The pink on the goddess maker looks just right. Beautiful! Dryda was unexpected and delightful. She was a fun elf, I think Theiona's gonna have a rough time filling her shoes, but I know she'll get there.

Going to put all the gals in one post this time since I'm exhausted. I'm posting a pixel advent over on DA, this years theme is animation. 
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Noct-d10 Noct
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Rokk-d10 Rokk
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Aerth-10 AerthDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Duir-d10 Duir

I think I spelled their names right. I may be able to get to Moss when I wake, but right now I'm zonked. Will try to get some more of my regular elves made tonight.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 am

Forgot to post the alternate Cee
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Cee-da10
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:49 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Dinoge13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Polyne11
2 more of Mandua
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Very cool Manduas Smile 

Gonna try this, not sure if it will paste right... it's my current Advent Calendar over on DA...

Edit: It didn't, so here are just the gals..
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Snow_white_by_katcombs-dctbwdwDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_anna_by_katcombs-dctbudcDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_elsa_by_katcombs-dctbvraDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Eqg_pinkie_pie_by_katcombs-dctlojpDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_merida_by_katcombs-dctoowrDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Vanellope_von_schweetz_by_katcombs-dcttaz7Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Ac7aaac7d159c74277b8c82f32e94372-dctu5lgDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Rapunzel_by_katcombs-dctwj19Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Eqg_applejack_by_katcombs-dcu8673Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Aurora_by_katcombs-dcugxe6Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Tiana_by_katcombs-dcugxejDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Anastasia_by_katcombs-dcugxe2Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Ariel_by_katcombs-dcuh0bzDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Eqg_fluttershy_by_katcombs-dcuh0btDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Moana_by_katcombs-dcuh0bwDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Swan_princess_by_katcombs-dcuy7hfDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Jem_by_katcombs-dcuy7hbDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_jasmine_by_katcombs-dcuy7h7Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fiona_by_katcombs-dcv19a5Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Eqg_rainbow_dash_by_katcombs-dcv1c53Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_belle_by_katcombs-dcv1t2w

Edit: 0/4/19 - all done!
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_pocahontas_by_katcombs-dcvk0jaDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Rainbow_bright_by_katcombs-dcvk0jfDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Kayley_by_katcombs-dcvk0jkDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Judy_hopps_by_katcombs-dcvk3lkDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Amalthea_by_katcombs-dcvmmm7Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Eqg_rarity_by_katcombs-dcvmmm0Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_cinderella_by_katcombs-dcvmoeyDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Sailor_moon_by_katcombs-dcvmq2kDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Strawberry_shortcake_by_katcombs-dcw6iumDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Crysta_by_katcombs-dcw6iugDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Comfy_mulan_by_katcombs-dcw6iud
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:44 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Viking12
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Epic-a15
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Arabia18
A demigoddess. Either that or a cambion,nephilim. Enhanced speed,strength,durability,reflexes and instincts. Not as powerful as her god/demon parent,but more so than her human one.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:46 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Magica14
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Pixie_17
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Pretty19
More of her
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:48 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Mermai15
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Elven-17
Last 2 for now
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Dark-f11
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Harley14
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Viking13
Return of raggedy Wren
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:03 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Snow-q13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Erte-e13
One of Wren and one of the chamion
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Casual12
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Weddin10
Aand finally,2 of Lady Samantha who's on a roll and fighting mad
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 3:27 am

Welcome to the new additions, love them all!!

I took a crack at a 3D Amburn, what do you think?
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 11622964_XiTHzB3YbrIptMcDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 11622958_nzL6qFEu6tQ3Dim

Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 2:26 am

Wouldn't Sunstream accept dancing with such a pretty little one?...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Wouldy10

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:06 pm

My Amburn! sunny All grown and strong and handsome ... and there's still a touch of innocense. And definitely a witty trait! You've captured him well, Kat!
Please allow me to call him "My Amburn". He's yours now in any respect that concerns Dreamworld ... but I'll stay his "Shenshen". ^^ I've made up all the other additions / suggestions to Dreamworld ... but HE wanted to be born.

I believe to see Jink .. young and precious and full of promises. Of course Sunstream will dance with her, PC - to her delight as much as to his own. I love you Cute kitty ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:53 am

*chuckles* He is your Amburn, silly, hehe Smile I've been having a heck of a time getting a mindset for the new Dreamworld newbies. 

Love all the new additions.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 pm

While the Advent calendar captured most of my attention I was still lurking - and enjoyed all the new additions. Very Happy Especially the amazing "Mage" versions of my Dreamworld elementals, Kat.
Living darkness - Noct is stepping out of the veils of night. The glowing red even enhances the darkness.
Rokk on the rocks ^^ ... walking bare ground with a giant ball of rock in her back. I love the stone textures on her weather-worn cloth with vains of gold. Very well chosen.
Aerth seems to be dressed in moss and leaves on dark rich soil.Very effective on withered monochome ground - ready to magically revive it.
Diur beams with brightness. Warm golden glows in her gown, the hair like rays of light. sunny
I wasn't too inventive about the names: it's simply Noct(urnal) and Diur(nal). ^^
Alternate Cee turned out intriguing. The blueish hues represent the water more obviously. But the greens and teal makes me think of the mysterious depth of the sea or hidden deep lakes.

Guess I've not posted this one yet ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fortu149 Miss Kitty

I've lurked at your calendar girls and happily noticed that you succeeded well. Like Precious tiny princess sprites. I love you You know I'm not good with Disney Princesses but even I was able to recognize quite a few. Smile Good work as always, Kat - as cute as masterly.

btw: adorable avatar wolfie!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:43 am

Redhaze has been driving me nuts, poor pup wanted out to play Very Happy

Miss Kitty turned out adorable!! The bones and wall very fitting for her. Plus I love the scarf reflecting her coat. 

I ended up making a bunch of social buttons that I posted to the profile on the toyhouse, but haven't made much else. Right this moment I'm debating on making 3D versions or spriting... or just reading more.

Here's a quick screenshot of what I'm working on... all the bigger dollz, like sprites and mini barbies need to be sprited. I also have the new Dreamworld and Kingdom Hearts III outfits to sprite. Plus a bunch of new ponies and Bramble. Plus Asp's snake needs a name. Need to sprite Gwyneira and Theiona. My gal for all seasons.... I'm not sure what to do with her. Rainbow Girl is now incorporated into her since she's seasons, zodiac and calendar gals. Tempted to just call my 'Girl For All Seasons' Terra or Gaia... what do ya'll think?
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Untitl16
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 12:05 am

This punk girl is an unusual view at Mandua. I like that she seems to show fear ... but ist doesn't keep her from fighting fiercely. Her youth shows on the Moana maker. I like her almost earthen hues in this picture.
The cambion ... she looks great all in brown and silvery-grey, Prism. The red mane and green eyes add color and life. Strong and self-confiden, revengeful and fierce, magical, beautiful huntress, sweet and pouting, and deadly innocent  - I could like her. It's a pity that a cambion is another evil, death-bringing hostile creature again. She looks almost cheerful as a mermaid ... and her portrait breathes wisdom and green spirit. I wish she'd be this way.
Raggedy Wren? Admittedly I don't remember her. Embarassed She has a similar color scheme as Cambion, just blonde. The first two dolls even look more like her ... but the mood of the "Dark elf" maker looks friendlier. Almost comical. Intresting - and in this case also funny - solutions for the "Harley" version. I love Viking Wren with the green applications and gathered herbs.
Friendly young looking Wren "Frozen style" ... I like your use of the many bows. And Erté Cambion looks incredibly similar to her first designs on Viking and Angel maker. Very elegant, very cold and very beautiful.

Last not least the return of a well known character. Lady Samantha as suffragette is so adorable. Indignant and defiant - with reason to throw her belt away. ^^ The patriotic cap is a nice touch.
A multifaceted lady - this ballroom gown makes her look regal! The diadem is a perfect addition. I like the roses belt to symblize the stars.

Redhaze! I've recognized the wolf but forgotten the name, Kat. Playful cub indeed **gives scratches behind the ears* I love you
Miss Kitty was surprisingly cooperative once we had a deal. ^^ Eager to join the party! ^^
scratch What's social buttons? Whatever you'll do next - make sure it will give you a pleasant time. *hugs and kisses*
EDIT: ooops... last post has grown while I was falling asleep while posting! Time to sleep... *drops*

There's an epilog to my Dreamworld adventure. When I've roamed your realms I've spotted an unusual trio again and again. They seemed to be everywhere - travelling performers.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Fortu150 Tasmin Tamsin

Once she was a handmaiden and best friend of a lady who had to flee due to a palace revolution or intrigue. Now Tamsin makes a living as a fortune-teller - skillfull, clever and smart.

I don't know where she and the other two belong. Maybe she and her companions are just a rumor in the Realms. Or ... they temporarily lived there, hiding from enemies. Possibly they are the first Humans I've made up for the Palace Mountain universe I share with Beryl. I seriously don't know by now.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Thanks Embala. Tho the champion is not really evil. Maybe conflicted with a dark past,but she is more of a heroine than a villainess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next