Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:41 am

Real life has eaten my online time. And my energies. Not sure how it wll go the next few days. Luking ... thankful for a pleasant view and some distraktion.

Yeah, Takkan would work as a girl, too. ^^ I bet (s)he wouldn't need much redesign, Kat - neither in look nor in character.

The half elf on the other hand ... genderbender version

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica22 Lord Thorrn

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:28 am

Love Lord Thorrn as a gal, she looks great!!

Finally made my new ponies:
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm146 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm156 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm166 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm176 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm186 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm196 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm216 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm206 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm226 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-mm23

Next up are the carnival caravan sprites... I've uploaded who I have so far, can't remember who else was part of the carnival for sure so I'll wait til I hear.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 7:42 pm

Lord Thorrn thanks for the appreciation. ^^

Those ponies are adorable! I love you Colorful fun! An angel unicorn,a little demon, many rainbows, a burnstone gem ... and a sheepish little one.

About the Carnival - just simmed your reference file. Shocked you need a database, Kat! You've gathered all the regular addition I've designed for Dreamworld. Just a name correction: It was "Diur" for diurnal instead of Duir ( with "Noct" for nocturnal as her counterpart.
The "Sliders" are missing or not - depending on how you consider them: Tamsim, Takkan and little Hime.

I miss this meager ruffled wolf in your collection ... or have I simply forgotten the name?
and you con use Clamshine for the Storm Elves if you want. Smile

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:05 am

*giggles* That file and the sprite one ( https://sta.sh/01bsou6vfn4s this was it before the edits, can't remember which I sent) are as close as to an offline database I have. Toyhou.se has been a lifesaver trying to keep up with everyone, plus just added a bunch of fanfic characters I've had for years. I have yet to make anything of them... most are vampires. In the sprite pic the dolls that are larger are costumes I yet have to do. I found the perfect river pony base so I may have those FINALLY made this week.

I've got Diur changed on the offline pages and on toyhouse, thanks for catching that. Very Happy

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to use the three travelers, or Thorrn and Lirrain. I'll definitely add the three of them when I get a chance, I especially can't wait to make Hime, she's like me in her 'flower power' Very Happy Clamshine will be fun too.

Now that I think about it, Bramble looks waaaaay too healthy in the picture on that sheet, I may change him to the other pic I have.

Edit: This one
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Brambl15
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:14 am

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica27
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Viking16
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Weddin11
The gypsy is back! And waiting on her pirate lover to finish the heist while using voodoo to hold off pursuers.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:23 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Snow-q18
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Pretty23
2 more of those rascals
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Welcome back, Gypsy! Very Happy Identifying style and colors. She has a truely dangerous, diabolic vibe in the viking version, Prism. And here her lover is ... a bit green for a pirate but happy to be united again. Pretty Pixie is another Gypsy treat!

Your reference sheet is a never ending story; Kat. XD Actually I'd need something alike. ^^

In case you are interested in the "Sliders", you can use them, Kat. Hime was thought up as an agemate for Amburn anyway. Smile Tamsin and Takkan showed up, because she needed protectors. All three were basically born within your Dreamworld realms - I just couldn't find the right place for them. Only then Palace Mountain offered a possibility. Hime and her foster parents would be so much more alive causing mayhem in Dreamworld. XD
All I ask for is that I can list them in my AU too - as a "thread jinker" she can live in many worlds. And  Lirrain and Lord Thorrn will be where Hime wishes them to be.

Same for Clamshine. I'd love to see him with the Storm Elves. And He's be a great addition to my male-less Mer Elves. I've even considered to list Stormcaller as "missing in action" - no worries: He'd never return to his birth tribe! He settled for a love and a home and a family. Can you agree so far?
And clamshine could be a wanderer like Reef - living in different tribes at different times. Wink

I hope there will be a time when little Bramble looks round and smooth like this again! Not the most identifying picture, tho ...
I have a plea: can I use this picture to combine it with a doll? I need kind of a starved cub for a Jackwolf Rider.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 10:50 am

I love that gypsy! She turned out amazing in all the versions. I think the pixie and the elf maker are my faves!

That wolf I made on THIS maker, but if you want to use Bramble, feel free Smile

It's really cool to hear that the sliders were born in the Dreamworld realm, it's such an old story, but just from the pictures it tells so much. Stormcaller I think can be like Clamshine, once of one realm, then found in another. Who knows, Seabreeze would follow them anywhere, remember, he is Lau and Elm's dad Very Happy Rol is just kinda lost in his Glider.

Exxhausted tonight, heading to bed... hope to have something soon.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:16 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica28
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Harley17
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Weddin12
Pyroteknique,warlike daughter of Wonder Woman and Captain America
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:23 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Casual13
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Elven-22
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Snow-q19
3 more of her
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:22 am

It's the time of the comebacks. Smile The colors of this warrior woman are obvious. Admittedly I like her more, when she mostly remembers her mother. Magical Elf and the portrait are my favorites, Prism. Though ... I must admire how you've captured her essence as a "modern girl". Like

This a a May-Be-additions to Beryl's Desert Elves ... first of a few. Berly will have to aprove them before they really become alive.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica11 Soray

A great-granddaughter of Nuriah, the tribe's resident Elder. Soray is calm, almost shy and level-headed. She's at the edge of developing her sleeping plantshaper magic.
Two guys woo her ... without much success so far: Sabre, the rough and straightforward leader of the Jackwolf Riders and Ahnyin, a charming and coaxing ladies man.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 am

OOooo Surprised
She is very cute i really like her
Personality wise she seems like a counterpart to Sunburst, that could be interessting.
I wonder if some other guy could have any luck wooing her Wink

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Thank you, Beryl! Very Happy So it's decided Very Happy Soray is officially da Desert Elf now!
Your teasing comment makes me wonder "... some other guy could have any luck ..." - do you have someone special in mind for her? Wink

Do you remember when I've suggested a High One for the Desert Elves and she doesn't ring with you at all? Instead you kindly asked for my Nuriah sunny who is now OUR Nuriah and the resident elder of the Sunfolk. When she is our "Savah" ... who would be our Hassbet? I couldn't stop thinking about it and at some point this one showed up.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica26 Sahra

Is she acceptable as Firstborn of the High Ones, co-founder of the Desert Elves and long deceased mother of Nuriah?

btw: I've reposted the old Magical Elf versions of your characters in the Elfquest Dolling thread - starting here with previously unknown Mist. Very Happy
And Prism created an awesome series of Silverhand Like - scroll down here

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 9:20 pm

loving Pyroteknique and the desert elves!

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s1666 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s1686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s1676 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 am

Another possible Sunvillager ... a proud flirtous beauty who enjoyed the attention of the guy but was unwilling to bond. When her favorite suitor recognized another girl and formed a loving livemating with her, she developed a deep dislike against Regognition.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica12 Papillon

Many decades later she recognized herself - and unwillingly fulfilled the urge. She shooed the sire away and insited to raise her daughter alone. She loved ... absolutely adored her beautiful, beautiful girl ...

(You might want to wait how this story of Papillon and her daughter will go on, Beryl ...)

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Thats wonderful Embala!
Sahra is beautiful Dewshine she will be a great addition
I really feel like my elf world is just as much yours, as you have added so much to it Hug

I don't have any speciel in mind for Soray, but I thought it could be an option, I do have a couple of single guys.
I am looking forward to hearing more of Papillons story Very Happy

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:40 am

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Polyne12
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Mermai20
2 more of Pyrotechnique
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Aurorah was a pretty and gentle child who grew up to be a beautiful and gracious young woman. She was the darling of the Sunvilligers, well loved by everyone and - with time passing - courted by many. She enjoyed all the love and attention, fliring and sharing, while staying kind and friendly.
She dearly loved her mother as she was loved by her.
Coming of age she slowly noticed that something was wrong. This wasn't a healthy supporting love ... it was tainted with a haughty and possessive trait. Papillon adored her beautiful gifted graceful daughter. Nothing and no one was good enough for her. Flirting and sharing was fine ... but when Aurorah seemed to build a stronger bond, a friendship or even lovemating, she did her best to intrude and interfer.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica14 Aurorah

At comparably young age Aurorah fell in love with Ramal. A most inappropriate suitor in her mother's eyes. Much older than the girl, an unsteady wanderer and explorer who used to leave the village for many months and years again and again - roaming the desert and distant rocks. Things became worse when Aurorah and Ramal recognised.
Papillon did her best to talk her daughter into sending away the "unreliable" guy, stay at home with her mother and raise the child together. Aurorah however wanted a lifemating with Ramal ... and one day when Papillon was insisting again the young couple moved in a cave in the Red Rocks at the other end of the canyon.

One day Aurorah was on her way to the village when a herd of wild Zwoots paniced in a distant thunderstorm. Aurorah, heavy with child, was in the way of the stampede - unable to run or climb in safety in time. Ramal noticed the danger and hurried to reach her but all he could do was shielding Aurorah with his own body when the big animals ran them over.
After Jackwolf Riders had managed to direct the Zwoots away from the village they spread out to look for missing villagers. Three of them (with Purish maybe?) found the misfortunate couple. Ramal was broken, critically injured and desperate, still craddling the body of his lost love. A hoof kick on the head had killed her. When Purish lifted the poor lost girl in his arms he felt a movement ... slight as a butterfly's wing. *Could it be ...* Purish made up his mind in an instant, drew his knife ... and moments later he held a tiny crying baby girl in his arms.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica29 Aurorah Spirit

And his mind was touched by a butterfly's wing and he felt a whisper *Thank you for Iliki*

- not the end so far - (it can be another nameless Jackwolf Rider if Purish don't fit)

Last edited by Embala on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Gorgeous new dollz both Prism and Embala!! Love all the backstory on the new characters!!

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s1666 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s1686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s1676 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:21 am

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-sp60
I was hoping to get more done, here's Amburn Smile

Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Wow Embala Surprised Aurorahs story is wonderfull, Purish would work as the one who find the couple trampled Smile
I allso like Aurorahs looks, love her pastel colors.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Great additions for Pyro. She's really good with pyrotechnique - all those flowers and fishes and feathers ans sea creatures. ^^ Creative solutions, Leanan. Like

Awww... our kiddo turned out adorable. Just the right warm amber colors. Speaking of colors - the outlines of his skin tone seem too dark ... looked like he wears an artificial beard in the color of his pants at first sight. The detail of his clothing is amazing, Kat. You transformed his layered style to tiny scale. *bows*
Thank you for the "gorgeous" Very Happy comment on the new Sunvillagers. I'm glad you like the longwired background information, too.

Sounds like you approve those newbies, Beryl. flower Now for the one I REALLY want to introduce. ^^

Papillon was devasted when the Jackwolf Riders brought back her daughter's dead body. In her grief and furor she blamed Ramal for Aurorah's fate and for having survived himself. The newborn girl wasn't a relief for her at all. Iliki was brought to this world too early - a fragile, meager and sickly child. Always crying. Not at all like the beautiful healthy and cheerful baby girl she remembered and missed. To make it worse Iliki turned after her sire with his sand-colored hair.
It took almost a week before Ramal was mostly restored by the healer and unguarded for the first time since the tragical accident. In this night Papillon entered his room, put all her blame and hate on him - lying that his unborn child had died with Aurorah. Ramal gathered his few belongings, water and food supplies, mounted a Zwoot and left the village before dawn. Forever.

But little Iliki was a fighter. She survived the first critical weeks and slowly became stronger. Without mother and father - and sadly without a loving grandmother either - the little girl was raised by the tribe. She soon became everyone's darling - just Papillon refused to take part in the upbringing.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Magica30 Iliki, nicknamed "Sandflea"

(I've borrowed Kat's Bramble to add the jackal cub. Thank you!)

At her third Festival of Flood and Flowers she was still small but curious, fearless and full of mischief. The tribe used to call her "Sandflea". The desert and the Red Egg, a lonesome rock formation near the village, had an almost magical pull on her. Often the Jackwolf Riders had to pick her up somewhere in the hot waste. Soon the young one tried to follow the Jackwolfs and Riders everywhere. Thus they decided to teach the girl as much as possible about the environment and survival in the desert.
By now she has seen 12 Floods. She's tough, clever and determined ... and still mischievous. Sometimes when she feels sad or has problems she goes to the Red Egg and sits there at her "special places" she discovered as a young child. Then she oftern feels a touch ... slight as a butterfly's wing ... and feels comforted. Or finds the solution for her problem. Her most prized possession is a knife Purish once gifted to her. And her first love is a jackal she encountered when she seeked shelter from a sandstorm in the caves of the Red Egg. A lonesome, starved and disheveled white cub the village pack refused to accept.
She told Sabre: "You all have saved and raised me - I will save and raise this cub!" The jackel cub is half grown now, gained some meat on its bones and is tolerated by the pack. It is unseperable from Iliki (and desperately needs a name).
Recently Sabre started to train Iliki as leader-to-be of the Jackwolf Riders. Smile

Aurorah started a habit to sit under a bush where lots of buterflies feed. She feels comforted there ... as if she's closer to her beautiful lost daughter among these delicate insects. With increasing frequency she's watching Iliki - noticing a smile or a laughter or a move that reminds her of Aurorah. An unacknowledged regret that she missed to watch her growing, missed the chance to build a retationship with the girl lingers at the edge of her mind. And in those moments she feels a touch ... slight a a butterfly's wing.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 11:14 pm

I really love Iliki! The tan and light green turned out amazingly!

Took a quick shot at Amburn to fix him... I also thought he looked a little dark, but wasn't sure
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kat-sp61

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 12:58 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Bella-10 Isabeau, my Roman vampiress
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Kiran-10 Kiran, my firebender from Avatar/Korra
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Rainbo10 Rainbow Girl (starting to think she needs a proper name, leaning towards Iridal)
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Wynd-m10 Wynd

I tried a few of my elves this morning too, but nothing really called out and wanted to be made made... may be burnt out on making the elves for a bit.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Thanks, Kat. Very Happy I've tried to find a non-color for Iliki that is unflashy yet youthful ... and reminds me of the desert.

I can see the slight difference in Amburn's outlines. Still too dark - too brown against his rosy skin. The ears almost fit for a Sunvillager. Though ... I think you need a dark color to get distinct outlines and make structures visible. Or it's just a matter of screen settings ... *shrug* Amburn is still an amazingly detailed gem! Very Happy

You need variety, Kat, or a break ... or both. Your "Others" are a nice for a change. Isabeau looks delicate, dangerous and sad. Intriguing expression. Awesome firebender - these magical flames are made for Kiran. I like her loose braid.
Rainbowgirl tries variation, too. A new clothing style. A new hair color. A new name too. Iridal. Iridis. Iridia. I see where the name comes from. ^^
Wynd is a surprise on this maker. The silver dragon plaid is an awesome choice! Now I hope to see her sisters, too.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next