Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 12:05 pm

Here they are! Darkness and Light! (and I posted new dolls on the previous page also)

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Darkness

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Light

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Just want to let you know that I love what I see, Leanan. Very Happy Will comment when I'm back from the workshop.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 9:11 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Magica50
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Four-e10
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Elven-31
Return of Belladonna
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Gorgeous new dollz! I just love seeing dollz related to seasons and nature (day/night). Belladonna is a welcome come back, I really love her.

Two new gals, my WinX gal who still has no name and Isla, my W.I.T.C.H.
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Isla-p104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Isla-p11
Two different outfits for WITCH
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Witch-104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Witch-114 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Isla-m10

And my WinX that I'm still working out who she is.
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Winx_c10
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Winx-m104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Winx-p10
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:05 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Fairyt13
Belladonna
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:48 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Magica52
Pyrotechnique
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:34 pm

So many new dollz. So manifold and inventive. Eye candy! :O Too many ... need to comment in episodes ^^

Leanan, your exotic horror girls are a trat of the special kind. To beautiful and harmonically composed to be "horrible" ... but spiced with a pleasant touch of shudder. The fact that you leaves much of the horror folk to the eyes of the beholder makes it even better.
Earth spirit, fire demon ... whatever theay are supposed to be or can become in my imagination - they are awesome! I'm amazed how harmonic and organic these strong contrasts work together. all leaves and greengrowing things one of them - variations of glow, fire and flame the other. You made them shine in their own beauty.
Empty-eyes beauties ... Stepford Wifes meet Sex and the City, anyone? ^^ Suitable outfit choices for a TV Show. ^^
Another gruesome foursome - an awesome black Demon, another Zombie girl - or some kind of Dragon, a gholstly appearance - cursed because she loved gold too much, last not least a man snake - this "sea creature" really has a snake vipe. Gorgeous collection!
The Demon Lovers are amazing - vivified water meets living fire. The flaming bustier really turns the fire demon into her element.
Undead love - a Zombie and a Ghost really dedicated to one another.
Thank you for sharing those old designs - timeto shine for the beaties! sunny

You've made it, Leanan! cheers Darkness is breathtaking! Born from Darkness, breathing darkness ... I love the different "veils of black" and that she reflect one lonesome beam of light. I'm stunned how easily the fire elemental doll performs as cold black night.
Hadn't expected a rainbow for Light Surprised ... but it's perfect! The light seperated into beams of color - all the colors united to become white light. the air element was a self-evident choice ... your use of colors a pleasing twist!
I'm very happy that you got inspired to complete this series. bounce

Welcome back, Belladonna. Pumpkin Thje "assorted colors" and the way they merge and contrast in the layered clothing style makes me think of a twisted rainbow.
Lots of magic in the Elements girl. I like how colors and fabric merge and flowin this exotic clothing style. The bi-colored mane is the cherry on the cake. Looks like you've discovered another doll maker for your series, Prism. Very Happy
Beautiful portrait in her typical colors. The intense green eyes are striking!
Slightly raggedy Belladonna made me giggle. Once again this Halloween witch reminds me of a pumpkin. ^^ Very fitting!

Last not least another reappearance. Your Pyro gives a proof of her skills! Her colors, the bits of armor, mini skirt, boots and the cape make her look like a superhero from good old times. ^^
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:41 pm

I've lurked at these girls for some time in the toyhouse, Kat ... weirdly "mixed" them up all the time ... W.I.T.C.H. and Winx merged. Rolling Eyes Well, I got it straight finally. ^^
Isla is a pretty and very typical WITCH girl. Very Happy I love that you've found the fitting stocking in the Pretty Fairy maker. Fitting stockings and great colors! Both versions are gorgeous ... and the "dragon skirt" from the Magical Elf maker is an awesome addition.

Delicate and gracious Winx fairy. For me she looks like Azura. ^^ (I hope that's not a canon Winx name.) It's amazing how well she turned out on the Poison ivy maker. Magical Elf makes another lovely addition.

I have a sweet Dreamworld demon for you - a variant-wings version. Wink

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Magica22 Emevol

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Gorgeous Emevol!! Very creative how you made her wings!!

Finally watching some more Winx, watching the Netflix series right now, it's pretty cool. Will try and sprite the WITCH gal tonight. The only Azura I found for Winx is a very well developed version of DA, so will probably avoid that name.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Very Happy Twisted Evil Emevol tries Tyldak style! ^^
I couldn't resist when I've discovered this possibility while working on Tacca. And this hair-do offered perfect horns.

Better no name confusions with other characters! I'm curious to learn "Azura's" true name, Kat.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 10:22 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1564 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s157
Did these two of Isla, didn't get much further last night.

Still working on "Azura's" name.... she'll have cat powers... stuck. One form even has the cat ears and tail. I almost went for Sammy since that was one of my first cats. Backed out of that one cause I didn't want a painful reminder of losing her (she went feral when I moved out of moms).
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:05 am

Awww... Isla is so precious! No way to decice for one or the other. Sparkling or splendid wings. I dore those wings!

Nameless Winx seems to bug me - cannot help thinking about it. I've looked up the canon Winx names. Your girl would be "fauna" or "feline" ... looking for something more name-like it can be Fanna or Felina.
Personally I like Fianna (it sounds similar to the other two and has a warrior meaning implied).

If I continually bother this girl with wrong name suggestions she might be willing to tell you her true name. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2019 10:16 am

Felina!!! That one works!!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySun May 19, 2019 8:25 am

Thanks again for the feedback!

And lovely dolls, everyone!

Here are some more old ones of mine, made with the pin up maker ( https://www.dolldivine.com/deluxe-pin-up-maker.php )

Devil lady:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 2013-05-24-5-05-04-85-76-53-237-Doll-Divine-Pin-Up-Deluxe

Smurfette:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 2013-05-22-3-03-18-85-76-101-100-Doll-Divine-Pin-Up-Deluxe

Sexy version of Selma from the Simpsons:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 2012-07-28-10-10-32-212-226-74-172-Doll-Divine-Pin-Up-Deluxe

Equally sexy Patty:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 2012-07-28-8-08-13-212-226-43-106-Doll-Divine-Pin-Up-Deluxe

Marge Simpson:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 2012-07-03-7-07-34-212-226-74-104-Doll-Divine-Pin-Up-Deluxe

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptySun May 19, 2019 10:13 am

Feline it is! cat One is glad to be of service, Kat. Very Happy

WOW ... new "worlds" for the Dollhouse! This trip to Springfield is gorgeous, Leanan! The two smoking sistes are awesome ... but Marge tops it! You got creative with her hairdo! And once again you've proved your eye and hand to capture just the right facial features and expressions.

Smurfette is such a charming temptress. *chuckles* She's happy that you've helped her to show up "comme il faut" with Smurg cap. ^^
And "Lady Luce" got appropriate horns and a kinky tail.

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing and for the smiles. Very Happy

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 6:18 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Arabia30
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Elven-33
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Sci-fi21
Not too sure on her. Inspired by Art Nouveau,Art Deco and Pre-Rapahaelite Brotherhood,plus she takes after Ariel and Wendy Darling (slightly) in looks
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 6:21 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Pretty29
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Viking24
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Epic-a26
3 more
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 6:22 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Pixie_26
1 more of her
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:47 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Mermai23
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Erte-e16
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Fairyt14
3 more
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Lord-o19
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Snow-q22
2 more. One might say that she is descended from the Little Mermaid,Snow Queen and swan maid Odette,but with mostly human ancestors like Gerda,Wendy Darling and Clara-Marie Stahlbaum. Anyway,she ain't no Damsel in Distress, but is curious,intrepid and clever.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 3:00 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Harley22
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Pretty30
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Viking25
This one is more like Disney's spin-0ffspring. Namely Wendy's daughter Jane and Ariel's daughter Melody. Actually more along the age of 9,just the dolling doesn't show that. Bratty,disobedient,petulant,at odds with her mother,but not horrible.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 3:04 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Arabia31
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Epic-a27
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Pixie_27
3 more. She's sheltered,thinks she knows better than others,scoffs at stories and is for a very rude awakening.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:37 am

Your abundance of characters usually comes on an abundance of maker, Prism. Your newest creations follow that rule.

"Arrrothead" is still nameless - my apoligies for the unpleasant nickname. The orange-blonge mane is catchy and I like it! "... curious, intrepid and clever" - I approve her characterisation! Teal, wine red and turquoise are colors I easily fall for and they go well together in your designs. What I like most ist the "floating effect" of the transparent long skirts - "Carrothead" seems to float over the ground instead of walking. This etherial aura works best on SciFi-Warrior Pretty Fairy and Archangel. I love how the Angel turned out! Other Favorites are Erté and GoT. And I always love to see a portrait. Very Happy

Picturing a 9-year -old on these makers is a taff goal! Let's see ... Pink and grey-brown and barefoot is a good code for a tomboyish little girl. Harley is probably the most unlikely maker - but now I can see the bratty trait. Pretty Fairy - repellant and ad odds with her mother. Viking - standing her ground. Yasmine - probalbly disobiediant, talking back for sure. Archangel - I'm amazed how well you gave this one a defiant kiddo vibe! And finally Pixie - a cute pout. The clothing style was well choosen on all variations.

I've found something irresistable last night and made a series and an extra for you, Kat. The extra first ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Angelo10 Unari

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Angelo11 ... those horns! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Tue May 28, 2019 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 9:55 am

Gorgeous new additions, Prism!!

*giggles* Cute Simpsons, Leanan. The little devil and Smurfette are adorable!!

EEEK!!!! Unari!!! That is a perfect base for her! It also gives the illusion of her strange legs. She turned out great!

Working on a surprise for the Elf Challenge thread... will post over there as soon as I finish.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 10:50 am

Unari was irresistible indeed - she had no problem to coax me. *chuckles* You might find one or too more outfits for her in this base. And the maker is perfect for someone else, too!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Angelo12 Emevol

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Angelo13 Revol

I couldn't resist to reunite the sisters for once. ^^

... there will come more ... Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next