Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 11:14 pm

Too tired and much too late for anything but ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Magica32 Prisma

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Magica31 Auralis?

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Magica32 ... the aurora borealis

I don't want to occupy your ideas, Kat but it's so easy to "jump on" them and so tempting to doll her!

And "Nox" sits just right in the Nebula folder! Very Happy

EDIT:
Thanks for the rapturous welcome for Nebula! bounce She's the most changable and elusive character I've ever envisioned. Nothing is set - eye color, hair-do and color, her general color scheme and clothing style ... all is fluid. As long as it serves the doller's vision of a space nebula it's right.

Dark Nebula was too close to Noct - thus I've tried a variation ... still like both!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen24 Dark Nebula

I remember the "fusions" Very Happy ... Tybala was such a sweet surprise! And Change and Nuriah have quite a bit in common - Chaniah (her initial name) is a cute beauty. I love her baby-doll top!
When the Hybrids folder showed up with Catbala and "more to come" I was curious - lurking every day! Dai-Kat made me grin - muscle Kat! ^^ I'm glad Catbala gave you the thought to collect them!

Your new old view on Change is not surprising at all ... Tynami was more alive due to the role playing ... she literally grew to you Wink ... and she was closer to your age. And now your initial girl fits better again she and her lifemate mirror your own family best - even the many children of Change fit in.
You have a tendency to switch eye color in dolling fever ... will keep you busy to give Nightflash contact lenses. ^^

Fairyring/Prayer would be delighted to portrait your Change ... but she seems to be on a long hiatus again. Shadowpath looked in last night ... maybe she'd have fun to give it a try. Maybe Vaeri knows an artist ... or is she drawing herself? Right now I'm not sure about it.
And then there is jaRf and the other artists from elfquestfanart.com ... and I might have forgotten a bunch of others who rarely show up. *crossing fingers and toes*

You will be on vacations somewhen soon, Kat? Very Happy Or - ... you are already? Have a great time!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 9:29 am

I wish I had thought of doing Prism that way instead of the messy rainbow I made. She turned out beautifully!

Auralis, I  like that! She looks just how I imagined her, blues, greens and purple with just a little pink. I'll try to make a version of her soon. I'll still have my phone, the pics though when you save them save waaaay too big.

I don't mind you occupying my ideas, there's so much we can make together, I just love it! We both want to see elements and together they will be more alive. Not to mention when I get to spriting them. I doubt I'll ever go back to microing. Though on toyhouse I did post some slight edits when I redid Nightflash's micro with Change.

All the colors makes Nebula easier to design. Plus with all the variations of nebulas she'll be fun!

The hybrids are really fun to design, hehe. The last two are gonna be interesting, the two characters are 
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 D5gub7d-41889e0d-d4d4-4a52-970d-0964f2684127.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdjODZhZWE0LWU3YjctNDhlZi05MWI2LThiMTE2YjA1MmYwNFwvZDVndWI3ZC00MTg4OWUwZC1kNGQ0LTRhNTItOTcwZC0wOTY0ZjI2ODQxMjcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0 Darkphyre by Drakphyre
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 D5gucya-7e1fbb39-be0a-431b-8999-e17dc5b1ba56.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdjODZhZWE0LWU3YjctNDhlZi05MWI2LThiMTE2YjA1MmYwNFwvZDVndWN5YS03ZTFmYmIzOS1iZTBhLTQzMWItODk5OS1lMTdkYzViMWJhNTYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0Hypergirl by Darkphyre
Both mixed with Kat... I haven't started them yet, hopefully soon... wish I wasn't working this weekend. 

I'll have to look around for artists later, just crazy how nuts things are between vacation and the wedding on Monday. Vacation will be from the 1st to the 10th. I'll still have my phone so I can look, just can't really post and not able to edit pics or make dollmaker dollz. Phone hates swf files. Not to mention it won't let me save files Sad
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 7:10 pm

Auralis is it! Very Happy I've started other versions of her but this will wait until you are back and able to show your vision! There are some tekteks in Prisma's folder that would work as Auralis - especially this one. There CAN be red and yellow in the colormix ... though green-blue-violet is more common for the aurora borealis.

Darphyre seems to have somthing in common with Noct. ^^ And Hypergirl ... O.O *imagines Lat with a stetson! XD I'm looking forward to see the fusions.

In the meantime I'll keep this thread going with variations of the "Fab Four" original elements.

But first ... I've realised that I have a moon already - Silverseed is an environmental for sure!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen25 Lun - the Moon

I'll try to make something similar for a corresponding Hel.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 5:16 am

Made a new Lun - without the elf ears and some tattoo additions that fit her well.

For the sun I decided to go for imagination instead of edits ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen26 Hel - the Sun

... at dawn, captured right at the moment when she discovers Lun. ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 12:50 pm

I've promised to keep the thread busy, Kat ... variations of Aerth

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen27 Aerth on Air

... youthful and carefree .. the spring spirit showed up quite naturally

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen28 Aerth on Fire

... she was all: *Me as Earth? Sure!" and picked automn colors and leafy duds

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen30 Aerth on Water

... she was very reluctant to follow me in this adventure. Coaxed her with this and that. Finally hinted that the Fire was boasting with her own versatility. And then she did not come to an end ... ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 2:31 pm

variations of Cee ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen31 Cee on Air

... the Air decided to be a HUGE wave with lots of foam!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen32 Cee on Earth

... the Earth simply stayed herself ... just more watery ^^

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen33 Cee on Fire

... and Fire was infuriated by the imposition to play as the water element. "If so I'll be the most dark and dangerous water ever!" *sigh* Guess she's cheating - much more a black smoker than the waters around it! *won't tell her tho* Suspect

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:36 pm

variations of Phyr

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen34 Phyr on Air

... the firebird just finished her dance.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen35 Phyr on Earth

"You think I'm tamed ... only pleasant and helpful? Look again!"

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen36 Phyr on Water

I have smoke, pyroclastic flow, lava and even an eruption. I've beaten the Fire!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:48 pm

variations of Wynd

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen37 Wynd on Earth

Surprisingly delicate and lovely, isn't she? And she carries the scent of flowers ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen38 Wynd on Fire

Well, I've remembered one of your designs, Kat - black hair and white duds. A range from fair breeze to dark storm ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen39 Wynd on Water

Actually a well succeeded air elemental. Wynd in the clouds ... bringing a soft breeze or frightening tornado just to her whim ...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:08 pm

variations of Rokk

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen40 Rokk on Earth

... showing off her gems and ores.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen41 Rokk on Fire

... performing in a sandstorm. (admittedly could be Air as a sandstom as well ^^)

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen42 Rokk on Water

... breaking free from a block of marble. Okay - not so good ... but sticky. ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:44 am

Two "newcomers" for you to look at, Kat ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen43 Estel (star)

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen44 Skye

... night sky, day sky ... and she wanted wings again.

It bugged me that Sky was the only one left with a "normal" English name.
How about following the usual pattern - add an "e" and make her Skye?

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:59 am

Glaz and Nix nagged to get their time in the spotlight, too. Ice and snow are so close related ... it's really hard to give them a clearly distinct look. Identical (almost) twins. ^^

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen45 Glaz on Water

Her natural element ... I've tried to give her a sharper style and colder color scheme.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen50 Nix on Air

Falling snow has an airy quality for sure ... softer colors and voluptous blanket style.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Hopefully my computer will last enough for me to post this.... when i got home I found out my heat sync popped and the computer keeps overheating, have a mini fan on it right now. I do have hubby's computer as a backup if I REALLY need it, I'll just have to put this hard drive in it. Plus I REALLY want to try Azalea's new maker...

Love the addition of Lun! She looks smoking, like the moon peeking from the clouds. Hel is gorgeous!! I like the white yellow look for her. There was a lunar eclipse the other night (missed it cause of rain), so these two are a prefect fit! Aerth does have a LOT of looks... Her as spring flowers looks beautiful... I can almost smell the flowers. Her on fire was unexpectedly perfect! The water look fits her well Very Happy

Cee... a cloud of foam, hehe, very fitting and puffy Very Happy Her as seaweed works very well, especially with the multicolored hair. The fire version, especially with that hair, reminds me of a underwater volcano about to erupt. 

Phyr... the first one reminds me of a forest fire, so bright she's white and dancing in circles. On earth she looks like the curtains going up in flames just before the house bursts into an inferno Very Happy A volcano on water, yes... I love that idea for her. She colors in a lava flow are so fasinating since you expect only red and orange, but there are so many.

Wynd... On earth she's the smell of delicate flowers on the wind... one of my favorite things. *giggle* I typed that before I read the description, hehe. When I was out and about this past week were there a LOT of storms, I could see her as a storm cloud, but also as the black specks of smoke from Pyre. She looks gentle as the calm before the storm. Poor birdies are about to be swept away.

Rokk!! The way you have her in the first one reminds me of a creature coming out of a cake, almost like a troll. I like the idea of Rokk tossing around sand, working with Wynd. When I saw her on water I immediately thought of an underwater quake. 

Estel is a fantastic addition, I like the glowy look to her. The paleness works well with her.

Skye is quickly becoming one of my favorites... her colors scheme!! LOVE her! Her pony version would be something like my Starbright. The E on her name is a nice addition, will edit on Toyhouse soon. I do that too, add either an E or an A on the end to change up names.

Glaz and Nix look so alike, yet total opposites. One looks frozen in place, while the other flows along the Wynd.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 am

These are all inspiring. So many colours and ideas...I can't pick a favourite it's hard to choose!

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:23 am

So far so good, it's lasting... new additions for tonight, going to bed now... exhausted.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Phyrek10 PhyreKat
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Hyperk10 HyperKat
I'll send these two to Darkphyre tonight and we'll see if the looks stick.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Tynami10 Tynami
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Kat-pi10 Kat Very Happy

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 3:32 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Fairy-26
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Fairy-26
Shryke the demon-angel and Sherati the bloodthirsty priestess
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Welcome back, Kat cat - I hope you had a wonderful time!

And you brought awesome new dollz on a great new maker! Starting with hybrids ...
I see PhyreKat - and a ressemblance with Change! O.O Besides this she kept her black/pink color scheme, added some blue accents and Kat's wavy mane. The white fur "tail" is a neat touch!
Hypergirl already had a lot of Kat's traits - now they share the sexy stockings and gloves. ^^

Tynami is candy! Both traditional and playful-sweet. I love you Sexy Kat looks amazing. Spot on!

Variations of Glaz

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen47 Glaz on Air

She acctually tured out differrent to Nix. More shining through and cold and glittering.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen48 Glaz on Earth

She insisted to be floating ice in deep waters ... creating jellyfish sculptures ... ^^ (should have given her shorter hair)

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen49 Glaz on Fire

She displays on an icy bridge in front of a castle she has cut out with her knives. Suspect *don't believe her ... ssh* (... and her too ... I figure Glaz should have shorter hair in general)

Thank you for the kind comments, Kat. They prove you have fun with the environmental parade! Very Happy
btw: Wynd (on water) might confine herself to a friendly breeze. She really likes the birdies! But the tornado is never far ...

EDIT: Cross posting!
I love to meet Sherati again, Prism! She's an evil one I really like  Twisted Evil ... would fit so well in one of my tribes. And you captured her original look perfectly on the toony base!
Shryke turned out fantastic.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 pm

I thought I posted this, but just realized I haven't...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Weddin10 You're welcome to guess Very Happy

Edit: looks like I missed a few of Glaz. I love all the variations of her. Seeing her like this, it makes me think of glass.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 10:20 am

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Harley23
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Dark-f19
Cruel Sherati
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 6:42 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Missan14
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Mermai24
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Snow-q23
cruel Sherati
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 10:04 pm

She's obviously a ... riddle! ^^ I cannot identify any of your chars in this charming lady, Kat. I say she's none of your known ones ... and cannot be a new character either. You wouldn't let us guess on a NEW creation. She's not Kat nor Li ... still she is - even more sElf? You?

Variations of Nix

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen51 Nix on Earth

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen53 Nix on Fire

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen54 Nix on Water

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Nix looks fabulous in her other forms!! I've almost got everything reloaded on the new computer... then I hope I can start uploading to Toyhouse soon.

Hehe Very Happy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

More Sherati! So gorgeous with her many braids - I always like her most this way! Harley shows best braids ... great armor parts as Pretty Pixie ... a torn one, plotting revenge ... up for new mayham as Mermaid ... and an alluring trap.
Amazing collection, Prism. Like

Awww... I see Nightflash and Change! I love you It's sweet. I wish you a long happy loving life together.
Very fitting outfit choice for your toony self, Kat. *hugs and kisses*

Earthen Nix wanted rabbit babies and snowy ruffles ... guess it's snow in early spring. ^^
Firey Nix got an extra snowy wig and skirt ... much too innocent looking! XD
Watery Nix has everything as the natural element ... heavy clouds, delicate snowflakes and a snow storm.

I've found an Asian Five Elements System with Fire, Water, Earth, Metal and Wood. I couldn't resist ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen55 Wood - on Earth of course

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 pm

I like the idea of wood, she's very muddy! Plus she'll make a tektek or two I have up already Very Happy

I haven't done much with tektek or anything else, still recovering from the LOOOOONG drive and work is just nuts!! I was able to make these the other day. They belong in the elf thread, but I'm too tired to switch.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Ribbon10 Ribbon
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Tywave104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Tywave11 Two versions of Tywaves, I've always seen her as strawberry blond instead of a true blond so I get conflicted alot on her hair Very Happy
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Change11 Ravenshade version of Change (playful look for her)
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Change10 Classic Change

May still do her original outfit and her Stormbreeze version, not to mention her coat if the options permit.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:24 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Sailor19
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Viking27
cruel Sherati and on the last one,well let's just say she's trapped amongst the 'savages' (Nalin and Tarvek's folk) and hates it.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Sherati looks seriously annoyed! Even the BIG cat is scared! ^^ Great job with all the golden adornements and applications, Prism!
WOW ... just WOW Shocked Sherati on Viking is breathtaking! These skull chains make her look demonic.

Ribbon turned out delicate as always ... and there's a perfect ribbon and shawl for her!
I prefer strawberry Tywaves on this base. ^^ She's so charming with this reddish hue. I remember a micro with blond hair and palepink highlights - loved this hair.
Classic Change looks happy to be at the shore again. Smile You even found some criss cross and green trims/seaweed for her, Kat! Ravenshade ... it's long long ago but there's faint memory of this "incarnation in blue". I'm looking forward to see her little Stormbreeze dress, too - and of course I hope to see her in original duds!

btw: no problem with double posting if you want to bring them to ztthe EQ Dolls thread, too. Wink

Wood is very much a part of Aerth ... but like Glaz and Nix she can stand on her own as well. In this case it would be nice to find a "coolewr" name. ^^
Speaking of Glaz - her name was inspired by "glacier" ... but the "glass" association wasn't far-fetched for me. Last not least ice and glass have a lot in common.

After you've wecomed Wood I had to try Metal (from the Asian Elements System) ... an irresitible urge for completation. ^^ Of course she's closely related to Rokk ... and I've ended up with the Air base again.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Elemen56 Metal (Ore? Bronze? ... or simply Rokk)

When she was half finished I got the impression of a robot ... a puppet - and tried to enhance this trait.

Do you want to see a version of Auralis on the Elements base this weekend, Kat? Or do you prefer to try your hands in her first?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next