Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 pm

You've done it! ...ermh... HER. Very Happy Felina is a changeable beauty! ^^ She's even a mermaid. Where others have a walk-in closet with shoes or clothes Felina has asorted wings. Cannot tell which one I like best, Kat - each has their special style and artful details once I take a closer look. Color harmony is selfevident. Brilliant jewels. Like a Star @ heaven

The big mermaid doll of Felina looks great! This frilly tail is extraordinary - very appropriate for a mermaid-cat-winx-fae. ^^ The fairy wings combined with the mertail are special. Very Happy No problem with the mane ... I like that it mirrors the frilly tail fin.

Good luck with the small rest of your list! ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Got all the sprites moved over to the archive and am gonna try to get the other thread nuked... moved my todo list to the earlier post. Won't be able to make any sprites til Monday. Going back through the threads I did see a few others of yours, Embala, like a gold looking mermaid? Sunkissed or something? I think she was yours.

Felina is a fun character, she's part kitty, part water, so it makes her such a fun fairy. I didn't realize how the hair and tail mirrored each other, just was trying to make them flow, hehe... I likey. If you haven't already looked, I have the big versions of her on Toyhouse Very Happy

As far as adding characters to Toyhouse, all I have left are the pixypixellions, 2 artworks and 1 new pond fawn. They've only sent me her original lines so I have no idea what colors she'll be yet.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:48 pm

nuke a thread? O.O ... sure I get something wrong here!

Sunkissed is indeed one of my mer-elfs. Not exactly golden, tho. Neither is Sunfeather.
I remember a mainly golden mertailed elf with overlong green mane - Moonmoss' Sunscales. I've named her. ^^

Not much time and energy to do much lately - not even lurking. I need to get some things done first.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 pm

I remembered the names, just couldn't remember who they belonged to, was a week or two ago I looked...

Here's where everything went Smile http://elvenholt.forumotion.com/f1-kat-tynami
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Dark-f23
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Pretty39
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Magica59
She's a pixie sprite
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Elf-bo12
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Mermai26
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Arabia36
He's an ogre troll. And yes,they're lovers
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Pixie_34
Another one. Pixies and Sprites tend to be mischievous,playful and at times spiteful,yet they're also helpful. Ogres and Trolls meanwhile are ferocious,cruel and brutal,but also craftsmen and accumulate wealth. So,at first glance Pixies and Sprites would appear to be the opposites of Ogres and Trolls much like with the more well known Elves and Orcs.but like with all Fairies,you never can tell.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:15 pm

The Elven Holt is back as Elven Dollers! Very Happy That's great, Kat. And my password still works. ^^

Playing with colors, Prism? Wink The violet pixieturned out amazingly beatiful in all her incarnations. The "magical Elf" on looks especially appealing to me. Her lovemate is a strong green guy. ^^ I like that the "true" size difference shows on the Pxie maker. Absolute contrasts ... differencies make good sparks. ^^
They look familiar ... have we already met them? Or is there just a similar, contrasting couple?

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Prince12
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Harley26
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Poison13
3 more
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Epic-a32
Aand a 4th. They're original characters Embala. Just a play on the difference between 'brutish,coarse'Ogres and Trolls in contrast to the 'refined,playful' Pixies and Sprites.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:00 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Fairyt15
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Snow-q25
2 more. She's still purple and small,while he's still large and green. Let's just say that they have some shape-shifting magic and Fairy glamour.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Now that's a wild and strong Ogre/Troll! Shocked The ears and "tusks" are genious, Prism. The fur works well to enhance his ferocity.
Once again you've captured the essence and overall look of your pixie-sprite on very differrent makers. Lovely and dangerous vibe on Harley and Poison Ivy. I love how the angel turned out - very elfy. a nature spirit.
I like to see them as couples. Even on "matching size" the contrasts between those two show - especially on the Snow Queen maker. On the previous picture they are kinda "in disguise", looking human.

Yes, they might be able to shapechange size and skin color ... or it's much simpler: they camouflage their true look fron the beholder with magic. ^^

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Elven-38
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Elven-38
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Magica60
3 more of the Pixie Sprite
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:35 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Goddes21
Missed one of the Pixie/Sprite
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:52 pm

The portrait looks astonishing well with the violet fairy dust fitter dots. Very Happy Neat trick to bring in her true skin color, Prism!
Pretty in reversed colors on Magical elf - kudos for the extra effort with the hair-do! And a true beauty as goddess ... love how she seems to "step out" of the tree. Even more - the fruit bowl seems to symbolize her lover !

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Fairy-31
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Missan16
2 more of the purple Pixie/Sprite
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:48 pm

PixieSprite turned out amazing on both makers. Sweet and pretty and very faerie-like. I start to love the Missangest maker.
You've created a spellbound mood with the backgrounds, Prism. As if the magical creature stepped out right from environment.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 10:35 pm

Love PixieSprite!! She's got such great mixes of color!!

Only thing I've made lately is the pixypixelion, which considering how it looks I won't post... just looks... odd. It's on Toyhouse though... I've got 16 more of them to do... most with pretty simple colors. After that one I just... I donno. Maybe I should have started on the regular ones instead of the oddballs, lol, I may have gotten more done. Eventually I'll get those and the minis of the unicats done.

Haven't decided which unicat I like more:
* Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 5909507_1ac leaning towards this one... just done of the tails will be a pain
* Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 5909544_1E4
* Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 5909555_rqY
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 11:23 am

Introducing Lybt of Thra. She's from the Dark Crystal and is part of the Sifa Clan.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Lybt-f10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Lybt-f11

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 3:11 pm

I say the unicat turned out cute and delicate, Kat. Distinct design despite the fair color scheme. I lean towards the first one for simple reasons: the shape makes it look cuter and shows more of the fur pattern, the size allows some more detail and it seems less stylized.
The stylized front view has its own appeal, tho - it enhances the "alien"nature of thismagical creature.
The sprite size is as precious as all of your tiny minimalized creations. The wiggling move makes me chuckle! cat I love you

I've noticed just today that there is a TV show about The Dark Crystal ...and you have already a charcter in this world! Shocked I like Lybt's braid and the skin-colored wings.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:44 pm

I've been binge watching the show since it started, about half way through it so far since I only get spots here and there. Love the show. 

I've been thinking about making her since I heard about the show... I've also got a Labyrinth OC, but she's tossed in my fanfic folder, Constance.

EEK, I just realized Constance would look AMAZING on that maker... *runs off to make her* Will edit when I'm done.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Consta10 Not sure on the blond... leaning towards brown wish there was a longer skirt.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Consta11 Her first appearance is like this... those are her actual wings.

Edit: Here's the brown hair look... she's Sarah Williams's granddaughter, the Labyrinth magic following down to her. Ya, I think I'll stick with the brown... I need to redo her 3D versions.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Consta12
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:08 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_6179042975d6b17f9b5677Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_8122651905d6b177334b94Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_9082745095d6b184131bde
I like these colors better for her... more natural... Lybt

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_11740488905d6b014d1994eDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_13880945435d6b05d9a4288
Slipstream in mystic wear and her regular clothes

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_12226714035d6afc2bc9121Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_8467351215d6afd4f889b9Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 29458516_11398021295d6afd9a41b06
Constance in 3D

Edit:
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Lybt-f13Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Lybt-f12
New versions in the new colors
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Casual15
New pixie-sprite
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:09 pm

Neat! Love the layered violet-prple, Prism! Which dollmaker is it?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Hmm... I've missed a bunch of yours, Kat! Shocked

I like Constanze as a brunette - reminds me of the original Labyrinth girl. and it matches with the skirt pattern you have chosen. Obviously she has an elfy-fairy appearance, too. Very colorful, very girly and pinkish. ^^

Same for Lybt - looks like I'm biased for earthen greens and browns. I vaguely rememnber the movie decades ago ... the colors seem to fit it's mood better than blue and green. Leather, silk and velvet -love it!
Slipstream got her "official" IMVU appearance. Suits her! Mystic wear?
And there's Constanze again. Very Happy IMVU and Toonie match spot on! I like the two gowns for her - both make her look amazing!
YUP Like Brown and green and skin colored wings - that's it! Very Happy

Your PM made my day, Kat! *hugs and kisses* It absolutely gave me a kick ... and helped to shoo a migraine away. Hm... aktually I miss a bunch - all those I'd need to complete the series! ^^
Makes me wish to have time to start right now and add to the colorful bunch. In fact there ARE at least two more ... tho Dryda is no longer your char ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Erte-e10 Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Dryda10

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Erte-e12 and Bloomstre was part of Dreamworld back at this time.

No kidding - it's awesome you've gathered them this way! and it makes me see ... realize even more that I did well. Hug A distinct, recognizable look for each of them. You've taught me to "capture the spirit" even in most unlikely looks. sunny *hugs and kisses*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next