Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Character Design by Prayer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Character Design by Prayer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Design by Prayer   Character Design by Prayer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 4:43 pm

@Prayer wrote:
I am glad you like the first and last.
I like the first, the last ... and I like the middle drawing! Actually this one is the most fascinating and interersting for me. It triggers thoughts and associations. It ... invites to find own conclusions of the meaning, depending on the beholders mind set. And as far as I'm concerned - it's the best art of the triple!

Quote :
If I am sad I draw something sad / disturbing and creating it has a healing effect to me.
Now there's a misunderstanding.

First - never apologize for artwork you did because it has meaning for you. Even less when it is something that helped you. Hug Thank you for sharing!

Second - there was nothing sad or disturbing in this drawing for me. If I've conveyed that impression it's my part to apologize.

Third - I don't believe that there is ONE kind of balance. There's never just "one right way" to do something - neitehr in art and creativity nor in human and social interaction. Find your own balance, Christina - somewhere on the bandwidth between "all for global effect" and "all about detail". It need not be right in the middle.

btw: I LOVE to discover detail. It keeps me captive  to discover something at second, third ... and tenth view. ^^

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Character Design by Prayer   Character Design by Prayer - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:50 am

Sorry I misunderstood you. I just wanted to make clear that I don't like to create for a global effect. I draw my feelings, my interests...if someone likes it it's great that a person can relate. If not, I still stay true to myself. It's personal drawings.

So I am glad that you like the energy of my drawings and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on it. I am very fascinated what different things people can see in a drawing. <3

Btw I love your balanced look on artworks! It reminds me of old masters like Da Vinci who created art after the 'golden ratio' of composition. He knew about balance in art to be crucial and important (in order to be pleasing to the eye) because he painted many huge commissions. Commission are different. They are not so personal (maybe a bit if the artist is granted much artistic freedom). :-)

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.die-wandfee.jimdo.com
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Character Design by Prayer   Character Design by Prayer - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:10 am

I like what I see. Nicely done.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Character Design by Prayer   Character Design by Prayer - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 11:55 am

Thank you Golden.

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.die-wandfee.jimdo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Design by Prayer   Character Design by Prayer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Design by Prayer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Non EQ Stories/Art-
Jump to: