Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunakat

Lunakat

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:45 pm

can't wait!

sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:29 am

In anticipation of part 5 of Siege (wait till you see how good it gets!), a few more dollz: Aurek, Vaya, and pre- and post-Palacestone versions of Kahvi.

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Aurek_zpsa7skzvon8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Vaya_zpsniuzm2oy8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Kahvi_zpsnspaq7ws8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Kahvi2_zpsdx3kfft4

Last edited by sun girl on Sat May 28, 2016 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update link)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:38 pm

woooah Aurek grew out his hair!! niiice.^^ Vaya looks rather contemporary

and aaagh the new Kahvi! T_T her lovely locks and chief braids!! though she looks like a modern woman elf.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:01 am

And it's UP! Haken issues an ultimatum, while Rayek, Beast and the warriors face off with Kahvi at Howling Rock. Only one more chapter to go until this cycle of Final Quest wraps.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/siege5.html
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:07 am

omg omg omg *click*

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:15 pm

I wonder if this will help Rayek or not. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:21 pm

WOW. So many things can happen.

I'm thinking that a certain Lord is going to lose one more daughter. That might put a crimp in his plan's.

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Well damn, this is scary.
Need to read again to digest. But this is pretty scary stuff...so much to process both with Oasis and Kahvi. I'm SO nervous about Beast *chews nails*
Is he going to be able to send and be more elf in 'soul' because of this whole thing???
I also can't believe Leetah's managed to hook up with such a 'political activist' type. I know it's been implied in the past that she might be partially responsible for how 'vocal' he might be, but he seems like he's doing just fine on his own.

Amazing stuff, Wingthing!
Oh and Sungirl? LOVELY new work... Lovin' the shorn Kahvi...there's something very Les Miserables about her Wink

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:27 pm

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!! what's gonna happen to Beast?!!*shakes wingthing* HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US ON THIS CLIFFHANGER??!!! XD

oh god, the TORTURE!! and it seemed kahvi's been freed from the starstone finally. BUT WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE WHO JOINED THE FIGHT!! and how did Kahvi know Beast was Yosha?!! WAS HIS SPIRIT IN THERE?!

ARE WE GONNA HAVE A YOSHABEAST?!*writhes*

also i totally see what you did with that very last line..XD
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Wheee! I'm so sorry to say, but the torture is kinda the point Twisted Evil I TOLD Wingthing that was the cliffhanger to beat all cliffhangers! I love it so much!!!!

Thanks Vaeri & Zadzi, I really like shorn Kahvi too, with her rags and her purple streaks and her Fantine hair Wink But I realized I totally forgot to give her scars. She's supposed to be all scarriffic. Gonna have to update her one day!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 pm

i should have known you had a hand in this sungirl! EVIL, the both of you, completely and totally evil! you've surpassed Winnowill at this point!! XD

on a more positive note, i'm actually right now fascinated at the thought-image of a dark skinned Haken...he probably looks very similar to Rayek now...but decked in white rather than red.^^
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:27 pm

I loved the comment that only Haken can look more intimidating in white than in black lol

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Zadzi wrote:
I also can't believe Leetah's managed to hook up with such a 'political activist' type. I know it's been implied in the past that she might be partially responsible for how 'vocal' he might be, but he seems like he's doing just fine on his own.

Arshel: "Before I was but the learner, now I am the master!"

Leetah: "Goddammit it, I've created another Scouter"

Last edited by wingthing on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:31 pm

eh Haken is a creature of extremes. he's extremely black and white right now. XD

this sounded funnier in my head.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Haken is dabbling in dictatorship.

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Dabbling like a painter mixing his colors on a palate. Let's see what he paints this time.

Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 pm

man, i keep showing up late for updates!

this one was really good and i'm super worried for beast!
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:47 am

On a less Rayek-centered note (yes, I am capable), I'm really torn about Haken. On the one hand, I think colonizing and possibly terraforming a new planet is awesome and a completely logical step. It sounds like growth to me. On the other hand, thought-police and mindless, aggressive obedience sounds like the reverse.

I can't wait to see what the results will be for Beast, also.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:13 am

kinda love how haken's response to any resistance is to pull up his stakes and leave, though--i mean this response doesn't exactly bode well for his leadership but i still think it's kind of funny, and totally in line with his past behavior
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:24 am

i'm honestly intrigued he's doing this...i remain firmly in the evil territory, so if Vaeri were an elf in Oasis, she'd be volunteering for Homestead as well.

i mean it's an idea. imagine what new things could happen on a place where you can access your full potential! and the new issues that could arise because of this. possibly very old lost powers making an appearance again...?
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:03 am

Only Haken could walk up to a brewing coup d'etat and turn into the Triumph of the Will by "giving in" to the rebels demands!

...you just know he's locksending "Checkmate, muthafucka!" to Arshel at the end there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:51 pm

He's really just threatening them a different way. You'd think they'd be happy for him to go-- the whole place is pretty racist right now-- and it's not as if farmers can't survive without him. He's an extremist who doesn't cooperate or negotiate-- so he's kind of a dangerous person to have as a leader. Such the opposite of how oasis used to be.

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Yeah,I agree with Lunakat, like why are they so scared of him going? But then they've always had this soft way of living in Oasis, to where they don't have anything to worry about anything anymore. Yet not Melati, but the Sun Villagers made Oasis, Haken and his lot didn't.
My feeling is, if and when Haken leaves, he has no business calling his new place Oasis. The villagers who stay are the ones who made it. All Haken did was provide a location. If he can bow his head and accept that as enough, then shit would be okay. But he won't, will he.
It would be interesting to see that group going off to the stars to start something else and realize that they can't have recognition anymore. They can't even force it. The only way for new elves to be 'made' is for them to take new shells. They just become recycled versions of themselves LOL. That would put them all in the pickle pot.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Zadzi wrote:

My feeling is, if and when Haken leaves, he has no business calling his new place Oasis. The villagers who stay are the ones who made it. All Haken did was provide a location. If he can bow his head and accept that as enough, then shit would be okay.

I refuse to spoil... BUT...

There will be a new name for a new nation, and you can bet Haken has embroidered crew jackets that read "New Awesomeville" hidden in one of his suitcases. And a big silk sash that reads Dictator-For-Life. He's been waiting to pull them out of storage for a looong time.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Ugh Waaahhh, I want to read it now! But I can totally see it happening. Making all those who go with him feel like they are supreme elves, i can see precious little Haken backpacks and imprinted sweatshirts and everything....it gonna be like solar system gentrification!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next