Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
+15
Miss Gillespie
Kaza999
Soreyes
Sadachbia
Zadzi
Vaeri
wingthing
sun girl
manga
Embala
Relena
Kindredsoul
Startear
Lunakat
Multi-Facets
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadzi

Zadzi

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) Empty
PostSubject: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:02 am

Quote :
This thread is the continuation from the first EQ Alternaverse thread which can be found here ----> https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t701-the-eq-alternaverse-part-1#2747

So excited!
And yes, the mapping and details are wonderful.

Wingthing, your alternaverse is like this rich stew with all kinds of delicious elements always getting added bubbling away, meddling together into all kinds of yumminess, I just love it!

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:50 pm

So here's a preview of the next fic. I've been fighting quite a bit of writer's block with this one, but I think I might finally be moving forward.

Lifted from the Cradle, bathed and set out on the starstone slab, the shell seemed so small. A maiden’s body, a little shorter than Foxglove, leanly muscled. A face that bore a striking resemblance to her daughter Mink, yet with higher, stronger cheekbones, a sharper chin, a wider brow. Dark brown hair, slick with birthing fluids, clung the back of her neck.

Across the table from Foxglove, Littlefire gave a full-bodied twitch and a shake of the hair. “It’s not right,” he protested.

“What is?” Mink asked, at Littlefire’s shoulder.

“The nose… the jawline… it’s not as we remember.”

“You must remember that the cellular matrix is only a best-guess recreation,” Melati pointed out. “A recopying of the common text from Mink and Grayling’s script. The face can easily be shaped later, if you do not like it.”

“I think it looks a lot like Mother,” Mink said gently. “Just, a little sharper… a little more…I don’t know… fox-like.”

“Whenever you’re ready, we can begin,” Melati prompted.

“Will it hurt?” Littlefire asked, then shook his head. “Of course it will. Never mind.”

“You can still change your mind,” Foxglove said softly, without judgment.

“Oh, that trail’s gone cold. All right. We’re ready.”

Melati moved behind the body on the starstone slab. She put one hand on the damp forehead, and the other to Littlefire’s shoulder. A hum started up in the room, first so faint Foxglove thought she imagined it, but soon growing so loud and piercing she wanted to clap her hands over her ears. The walls glowed with magical energy. Littlefire swayed slightly, his eyes closed, his jaw clenched.

The body on the slab bucked wildly, back arching, limbs lifting off the stone. The lungs drew an explosive first breath. The eyes snapped open and stared up blankly at the ceiling. Gray eyes.
Melati stepped back. Littlefire’s legs trembled and he gripped the edge of the slab to keep from falling. His heart-daughter helped bear him up. “Wesh?” she asked. “Wesh, are you with us?”

His voice was nothing like Foxglove had ever heard before: thin and quavering. “Yessss... I’m here,” he murmured. “But she’s not.” He pulled himself along the slab until he stood above Kit’s new face.

“Those aren’t her eyes,” he protested. “Those are Grayling’s eyes! Kit? Kit!” he shouted. The prone form made no response. She had a pulse; Foxglove could see it beating furiously at her throat. Her nostrils flared as she sucked in fast, shallow breaths. Yet her eyes stared ahead blindly, and her face betrayed no hint of animation.

Littlefire bent his head over hers. Foxglove knew he was locksending, trying to reestablish a connection, to restore the psychic bond. She imagined him whispering Kit’s soulname – whatever it was – over and over, trying to coax her to awareness.

“What if it doesn’t work?” Foxglove had dared to ask Melati in private, as they were making arrangements to remove Kit’s new body from the Cradle. “What if she rejects the shell?”

“I would imagine she’d go back to Littlefire’s.”

“But what if… what if she gets stuck in between his shell and hers? What if…” she couldn’t bear to finish the thought. What if she stays dead, really dead this time? Kit was the heart of their tribe of Wolfrider exiles: more than just chieftess, she was bound by blood to every Wolfrider in some form or other. Foxglove herself could trace her descent – with only one or two forgotten generations – all the way back to Kit’s half-brother Strayshot. And in sharing Littlefire’s body, Kit had become all but a High One, a new Timmain for a new line of Wolfriders. Foxglove couldn’t imagine how the tribe would go on without her. She couldn’t imagine how Littlefire would go on without her.

And she couldn’t imagine how she herself could go on without them both. They had long been the only constants in her life, the lodestar she could always trust to guide her.

**Please wake up,** she added her own feeble sending to Littlefire’s.

The new Kit blinked, once. Then she sat up so swiftly she slammed her forehead into Littlefire’s. They both cried out together, he staggering into Mink, she falling back on the slab. She hyperventilated as she struggled to rise again. Her arms wouldn’t quite obey, and she flopped on the stone like a landed fish. Melati and Littlefire had to work together to steady her.

“Easy now,” the healer soothed. “You’re taking me back to the day Beast came back – he threw himself right off the slab trying to work his limbs. Just be calm. Breathe.” She touched Kit’s forehead again. “You’re well-anchored.”

Kit looked at Littlefire with a wild terror. “Not right,” she squeaked. “Not right!”

“You knew the new body would feel different. Just breathe. Pant if you have to, but calm yourself. There….”

Gradually Kit slowed her breathing. Her heart rate eased, and her gaze lost some of its glazed intensity. She looked at Littlefire as if just noticing him for the first time.

“Wesh…” she murmured.

“How do you feel?”

“Strange. This shell… it feels too tight.”

Littlefire laughed. “Mine feels much too empty now.”

Kit looked around slowly. She acknowledged Mink with a soft smile, but when she saw Foxglove, the muscle under her left eyelid twitched, and she gave a little start, like Littlefire did whenever someone caught him unawares.

“You all look… different. But not.” She wrinkled up her nose at the inadequacy of her words. “That’s no good. It’s… seeing different. It’s… backwards and sideways but I can still see!” Then she frowned.. “That doesn’t make sense either.”

Littlefire shrugged. “I think it does.”

Kit flashed him a grin. “But we speak the same language.”

Her left eyelid twitched again.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 pm

EEEeeeeeeek! OMG I am SO EXCITED, Wingthing! Thank you for putting this peek here for us... I was getting as twitchy as Littlefire (and Kit now too lol) from waiting to read one of your new installments!
So! Is it me, or has Kit somehow inherited some of Littlefire's twitchy stuff? Or is it just the initial awakening which is making her kind of whacked out? It feels like their souls are still 'braided' somehow, even if their bodies will be separate. I love how it reads, how the disorientation is so strong, even the senses don't feel right and can't quite be trusted...
I'm also really excited to see Mink! I'd love to see how she's faring.

I know writers block is a horrible thing (Oh, I know it well, trust me), but you're doing a super amazing job and the story is awesome, so just know I'm cheering for you! I know many of us are cheering for you I love you

Last edited by Zadzi on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Also.... poor Littlefire! Sad
I wonder what he's going to do ...are they having some kind of like separation? It doesn't 'feel' like he really is going to hang out with the wolfriders, maybe he wants to go and hang out and learn more stuff, and be on his own and not always worried about the welfare of others..... and he needs a little time with his dad or something. I don't know. But it sounds like he's definitely going to go on a new adventure. It's going to be reeeeeeaally interesting to see what these two are like when they're physically separate with their own souls. It's a bit strange to even read, it's weird how I've gotten used to their fusing as one and seeing them separate is quite an adjustment of 'reality'. I love it though.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:54 am

Yep, Littlefire's hurting right now. Sad He's trying to put a brave face on it, but it's been really hard for him. But all will be well in time (and with far less melodrama than Wendy is currently putting his in-laws through!)

Yeah, finding Littlefire's "voice" now that he's him again has been one of the hardest parts of trying to write this. Kit's done so much of the talking for him, but at the same time, he's not resetting to Littlefire 1.0 - he's got the accumulated memories of 10,000 years of being a tribal elder - he can't go back to being the awkward loner. And as for Kit... let's just say she's inherited a little more than just the facial twitches... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 pm

oh jeez i can't wait for this next fic! writer's block is miserable, yeah--i can see where this separation would be super difficult, both for the characters and you as a writer.

im a little more worried for kit at this point, tbh, but i think they're both in rough shape.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:45 pm

wow! if this is just an excerpt, i can imagine the actual story is quite long! i've been craving a good long meaty story to enjoy...i kinda miss the old sagas, Oasis and Return to Blue Mountain and Gods of the Forevergreen.

but again wow! i've been meaning to ask, when you wrote Partings, and decided Kit had died and gone into Littlefire's body....did you EVER imagine she might once again walk among the living? when did you decide she would get a new body and how did you feel about it?

i can't wait to see what happens with Kit...will she accept some shapings to change her structure and eye color? what else has she gotten from Littlefire after so many centuries sharing the same body? and will Foxglove be able to help them both through this adjustment?
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Kit's resurrection basically came into my head when I was writing "Stag Nation" - I was talking with Sun Girl about the idea that Kit is really the best suited to save the Wolfriders and we both agreed Littlfire just didn't have it in him to be chief full time. Then I thought... well, Winnowill can't be the only dead girl who gets a new body...
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:13 am

I know this is totally random and all....but can I just say that I want a bunch of elves to show up to the Evertree and dropkick more elves out of the gene pool? Razz I want Pool's pain to continue well into his death because he's such a self centered  little bitch! I want Ruffel right there front and center freaking him out and making the Evertree turn into a pile of winter wood to burn bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 8:30 pm

ohhh yes, i can't deny i would love to see the twists we would get if Ruffel happened to get a new body...her and Maleen lifemating again? her reaction to her grown daughter? perhaps forgiveness and only unconditional love for her daughter, totally throwing Melati off balance and making he constantly think "WTF?!" or perhaps more angst as Ruffel sorely disapproves of her daughters experiments?

and oh the angst if she appears at the father tree, or Pool's spirit realizes she's alive once again and sending to him! ohh the angst and....all the deliciousness i bet Wingthing could cook up with that...

but perhaps not likely :p though maybe one day Wingthing will treat us to a "worldpool inside the worldpool" story of what would happen if Ruffel WAS ressurected and given a new body....Rayek Devil
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:38 am

Well... I'm FAR from done with Pool, I can tell you that. He's still gotta have a reckoning with his (technically non-biological) granddaughter... Twisted Evil

In other news... I wish I had a clue just *where* canon Final Quest is going. Are we going to have more conflict with Cutter and Timmain or is he gonna just "peace out" from Dre-Ahn's influence and decide he's fine with being her Horcrux? Are the elves going to actually have a great schism and the Palace leave Abode forever, or are we going to have an 11th hour compromise so everything can go on happy-happy-joy-joy for the Scooby Gang? Just HOW nonsensical is it going to get? And how many quotable quotes will I be able to twist into a new context?

I have more than enough insanity and canon-character-assassination planned for when Naga gets her own arc... but ooh.. this constant nagging feeling that I'm not going nearly crazy enough...
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:04 am

It's that the characters aren't allowed to speak anymore in FQ. It's like narrative ventriloquism, where the writer is using them as mouthpieces, throwing around the voice, and we're supposed to somehow believe that it's an authentic voice from that character. And I don't buy it because it's bull****, you don't create characters with their own whims, characteristics, moods, and perspectives only to melt them down like metal to create a pretty pendant that you want everyone to Ooh and Aaah over. Yet that is exactly what's going on.
Sorry, i don't mean to sound so bitchy.

At any rate, I am happy to hear Pool's astral ass is going to get another kick or two hehe. Oooh, I cannot wait to see Naga's story arc. I get this weird feeling or maybe it's just wishful thinking that she's going to be "a honey-coated sting tail" ... sweet, yet unyielding. I don't know. Methinks she's going to have some Ruffel stuff going on but in such a way where she's unlike Ruffel at all, and it's gonna make Pool's inflated astral head spin LOL

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:08 am

Zadzi wrote:
Oooh, I cannot wait to see Naga's story arc. I get this weird feeling or maybe it's just wishful thinking that she's going to be "a honey-coated sting tail" ... sweet, yet unyielding.

She's Mel and Beast's kid! How could she be anything else?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 am

i really really like that description for her...XD so what do we get next after the Red Snakes, the Black Scorpions? :p
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 am

Yeah, it would be kind of awesome if Ruffel has a body again and Pool realizes that in 'claiming his wolfblood' he's also managed to lose his chance to be with her...and can only watch, transfixed and helpless, as a spirit as she visits and looks out next to Maleen and Leetah lol. "Don't let it bother you, sweeting. You've done all you can. Pool once told me that he has NO regrets about keeping his wolfblood, even though it's quite a shame and I am sure he wishes he would embrace you right now."  Twisted Evil Bwahahaha. Ah yeah. That would give me a kind of tremor of satisfaction .

As far as names...I dunno. How is life going to be on Oasis now that the others are gone? Some kind of self-taken name like the leagues of Sand Jackals or something LOL. Arshel becomes a bookie and decides to start zwoot racing and opens a course in Oasis, but then Suntoucher discovers that he's got a gambling addiction LOL. Oh mah gahd can you imagine? Suntoucher at Gamblers Anonymous talking about how it all started when he was dared on a bet to stare at the sun for so long.....

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:54 pm

though the question is, where to get the genetic script? are her grandparents alive? you know, we never have heard anything about Ruffel's parents...i imagine Melati could use her blood and her maternal grandparents' to create a new genetic script...she possibly would look quite different from our adorable plump little blonde honey, unless she got herself some heavy cosmetic and genetic surgery after she was "born" to make her look like how she used to. with touches she'd like. XD if anything that is, i can't imagine Ruffel wanting to change her appearance in any way...

hmmm, good point Zadzi! though i think possibly it will remain Oasis, considering..come on, we all know the sun folk don't REALLY like change that much....XDD Haken and a bunch of people leaving and gaining a new council is probably enough change for them for like the next 50 years or something.:p
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Hmm, it's true we don't have any info whatsoever about Ruffel's parents....I wonder how Melati would get around that detail. There's got to be some cousins or something wandering around at least.

And Vaeri, you're right about Oasis folk not liking change (50 years? Probably add another zero or two to that Razz ) yet they're definitely going to have to implement some changes in terms of going back to hunting since there's no flesh vines to be had, or she left one behind, I think? But I don't know if that would be enough. On top of that, they've had this really pampered designer kinda life and going back to more 'humble' roots is probably going to be a bit of a rude awakening.
I dunno, I am kind of smitten with the idea of Grayling moving back to Oasis and being chief again, rebuilding, restarting the hunt, etc....meaning Leetah might have more to do now....
But I also don't know how that's going to work if Green Eyes wants to move to Homestead to be with his brat (sorry, I wanna strangle Greenfire lol) ...maybe Hansha goes to Homestead with Grayling for a little while and then decides to move back. I hope so.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:41 pm

awww, i love Greenfire! he's better than Pool at any rate! :p but you're right, whatever the scenario, i can definitely see Leetah having to do much more healing as people become...careless? random thought in my head, maybe some kind of...i dunno sickness runs through Oasis a few months after all the people and things leave...maybe the Fleshvines were providing something vital, and the elves begin just getting sick and sick after it's gone, like how sailors needed citrus to prevent scurvy.

of course it's entirely possible Leetah could figure out "your body needs this, let's get it while i fix the damage temporarily" though i would kinda enjoy some scenes of the newer elves trying to dress a kill for the meat, and making an utter mess of it and getting this huge slap of reality in the face and some kind of minor breakdown/tantrum. that would amuse me pretty well.

but the newest question is, who is actually LEFT in Oasis who ever hunted? until Rayek began, it seemed none of the other villagers could/would. then the Jackwolves and Tuftcat riders, then the Fleshvines...but the Jackwolfrider's died out, and the Riders might have left Oasis...most of the Pride probably left for Homestead like the Snakes did.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Bwahaha, in a twist of pure evil, Haken had Melati inject some chemical dependency into the flesh vines (much like KFC's addictive ingredient Razz  ) ...so that when they left for Homestead, those remaining would realize that the only way to survive is to also move to Homestead .... ha!
Nah, it is a good idea though to consider maybe what might be missing nutritionally or something from fleshvines.

Also, no, Greenflame (OMG I keep calling him Greenfire, what the hell!!!)  is not nearly as bad as Pool. Good heavens, Greenflame's just a bit of brat because he's so darn sheltered, while Pool...heh. Yeah, Pool is quite special lol. Or I think he just always wanted to be more special (and now he is!).

Vaeri, I was thinking the same thing about who is left to hunt in Oasis, and then I remembered Fennec. I don't think he went to Homestead, although I might be nuts and not remembering something....
I mean, the original hunt is either on Homestead or running around elsewhere, or just dead, as you said. But Fennec is heir to the chief lock technically, so it would make sense for him to lead the hunt. I mean, that is, if he can find anyone to lead Very Happy Would be kind of neat if some of the Painsrunner elves came back to help out. What about Ember and Tier and their tribe? Surely they wouldn't mind coming by to help out.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:01 pm

....goddangit and you got ME calling him Greenfire. what the heck Zadzi?! for shame!! XD and ohh yess, Pool might indeed be special enough even for the short bus!..snerk. but i find Greenflame quite the sweetie, even if he is a bit sheltered. he sure burst out of his bubble a bit on Homestead! i mean...losing and regaining your leg? yikes!

hmmm...true, Fennec does seem set on remaining on Abode...it would indeed be a matter of who would hunt with him? cause with how BIG Oasis is compared to the early Sorrows End, i sincerely doubt Fennec could ever hunt enough to feed any significant portion of the Oasis. not sure if anyone aside from him would even be interested in hunting...

and i don't know...Ember's been gone from the desert for so long, would she still have the stamina for it? and i rather doubt fair Tier would be able to stomach the heat, and the other plainsrunners...transplanted go-backs. i think the desert would be way too much for them.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 pm

Hehe, I even got Wingthing doing it too by accident the first time I mentioned him Twisted Evil ...of course, in all seriousness, when I started calling him Greenfire this time around, I actually thought I was doing it right because I was like, no no, it's GREENFIRE. Like wtf is going on in my head that this keeps happening rofl
And you're right of course, I actually felt bad for him when he had to regrow a freakin' LEG. I figure that's probably humbled him. It is one of the nice things about Homestead....seeing seemingly pampered elves have to contend with these new elements but even Haken has been reminded to not mess with things so much.....for now lol.

I guess it is too long for Ember/Tier to return and they'd hate the heat. What about Dunecat?? Eh, who knows. I think Eyrie is also a hunter, isn't she? And there's Windkin who never really seemed squeamish about hunting. But maybe they'll have to regress again to those early days at Sorrow's End, when Grayling first stayed with Dart, to train all those Sun Folk.

And Ooooooh! I know I'm all over the place here, but what do you think happens to Sparkstone? I mean did he just go off on his own and maybe hope to stumble onto that ragtag group of wolfriders/wolf thieves? Talk about insane!

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:47 am

Oh.. Sparkstone will be reappearing eventually. Let's say he's gotta prove his point about making peace with the Tree.

I plan to get a little "update" on Oasis in my next fic, but in the meanwhile:

Ahdri is running the show as Daughter of Memory. She's leading a council with Fennec, SunToucher, Bonebat and... sigh... Arshel. Leetah of course is being the power behind Arshel's throne. Fennec is trying to form a new hunting pack with those few Pride members who wouldn't go to Oasis, like Huro, but getting Fennec to agree to ride a cat is a nonstarter. I think he'll have to settle for a crescent-horn or something, unless someone gives him a wolf cub from a healthier population. Probably have to be from the New Land, since no one is going anywhere near the Tree right now. But Haken and Melati were prevailed upon to leave like... one fleshvine behind, and a lot of them are vegetarians anyway, so really, life isn't changing too much... which is just the way they all like it.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 2:17 pm

According to the #15 thread WP stated, that Haken as a character does not exist.

Guess he has an alternate view on it? ^^

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Haken would certainly beg to differ in this account. And I'm glad he is Very Happy

Also, yay Wingthing! Leetah being the power behind the throne is kind of awesome.
And I do keep forgetting that they're vegetarians...

Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:19 pm

man, leetah being the power behind arshel is pretty great, actually! kinda lady macbeth-ish Wink i hope she gets some meaty plot points soon!

wait, how is haken not a character? i haven't followed final quest so...how's that going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next