Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
+15
Miss Gillespie
Kaza999
Soreyes
Sadachbia
Zadzi
Vaeri
wingthing
sun girl
manga
Embala
Relena
Kindredsoul
Startear
Lunakat
Multi-Facets
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaza999

Kaza999

2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:49 am

aw, heck yeah, new alternaverse! also a good time to do an alternaverse reread lmao

i still really love the culture clash between the longer-lived elves (like oasis) and elves and trollkin who tend to have shorter lives--it's a really interesting dichotomy

i also like the inclusion of a threat that can affect dead elves.  the whole afterlife of eq is kind of weird, as the dead can interact with the living world, and in alternaverse even be resurrected as kit and winnowill show (resurrection is fun, but kinda takes the sting out of dead characters), but the evertree affecting savah and yurek seems to indicate it can be a threat even to the dead--troubling!  

and goodness gracious, what a threat the evertree seems to be!  i like it, existentially terrifying and instead of old magic, it's new magic making a fuss.  and if naga's reaction is any indication, it has interplanetary range.  might be time to swap solar systems at this rate lmao this thing's gonna turn into galactus if it gets too far
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 am

i was having some trouble with my log-in info, but i read this right as it came out.... holy crap.... Timmain be insaaaaane! lol! But we already know that.
Really loved so much of this and I am REALLY, REALLY intrigued to find out more... the stuff with Yurek was fascinating! So it was HIM! Holy Hagen Daz, batman! Poor Savah!
What is going on?! It feels like there is some kind of build-up going on here, somehow pointing to a Naga/Pool/Timmain standoff... it also looks like Timmain will NEVER have any peace. If the tree just gets eliminated, then Timmain will be pretty much ....be back where she started LOL. And forced to 'remember'.
I'm really, really, REALLY wanting a Naga/Pool standoff, with Ruffel somehow involved....Ooooh, with the way Naga looks a lot like Ruffel, I just wonder how much that's going to make things go all cray cray.
Wingthing, please don't take such a long break anymore...need to know what happens very soon!
I love re-reading your stuff, it holds up so beautifully!

2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 6:38 am

It's that time again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift: And welcome everyone to the latest hate-watch roundtable of Final Quest. Today we’re dissecting issue 22. Now… Savin would be chairing this one, but unfortunately, she is catatonic in the corner after seeing Skywise in High One form.

Savin: (murmuring) unclean, unclean…

Vaya: I hear ya! *hic*

Swift: And Quicksilver is… still working through seeing Brill and Sunstream fly off into the sunset.

Quicksilver: I don’t want to play anymore!

Swift: So… first off, a big round of applause for Tass, who finally has her own canon counterpart.

Tass: (mutters) With a cheap bananagram name…

Door, Klipspringer, Spar, Weatherbird, Gypsy Moth: Salut!

Swift: So the birth of little… um… Anti-Tass, to Venka was very sweet, even if I can’t understand her choice in doulas.

Tass: Why do I have blond hair? Zhantee has brown hair.

Sust: Zhantee’s dead in this verse, kitten.

Cheipar: That sounds familiar.

Tass: But Venka’s only ever slept with Zhantee.

Coppersky: Oh honey, you didn’t read your back issues, did you?

Tass: So… Zhantee’s spirit… took over the watered-down Sust-wannabe Go-Back?

Coppersky: Guess again.

Tass: I just don’t see how this works. Because Venka’s only ever slept with Zhantee.

Sust: Well, you see, kitten. When a lass and a lad like mutual orgasms very much –

Tass: Venka’s ONLY. EVER. SLEPT. WITH. ZHANTEE!!!

Swift: And another cherished childhood illusion dies painfully. Just blame it on the Kahvi genes, kiddo. Just like I blame everything on Cutter’s Y chromosome.

Tass: Kahvi genes? What are you talking about?

Coppersky: Oh drukk, is she an actual virgin here?

Sust: Heheh.

Coppersky: Ugh. Yes, I get it! I heard it too!

Sust: (giggling into hands) You should know.

Swift: Will someone hit him, please?

Haken: I’m just glad that at last, Timmain’s evil plan has been unveiled! So it’s all about the wolfblood. Bestowing the gift of age and death? Not even mortality – AGE and DEATH! She’s turned herself into a walking bioweapon!

Melati: That… that really isn’t how science works, though.

Haken: Next Palacedweller complains of feeling bored, she’ll decide they need to know the excitement of painful entropy! Mark my words!

Gypsy Moth: Can we talk the Wavedancers and the blatant preview tease? I dunno about anyone else, but I was really looking forward to seeing some actual death and destruction on the high seas.

Swift: I’m torn. On the one hand, it’s… comforting to know the character derailment hasn’t extended to the point of the Wavedancers becoming mass murderers. On the other hand… drukk, I thought their storyline was finally getting some meat!

Sea Raven: And the whole execution was so uncivilized. Bashing a hole in the hull with the Creature from the Pini Lagoon? Whatever happened to cannonfire? Broadsides? Showmanship!

Swift: Says the elf who destroyed Port Bane with a tsunami. Instruments don’t get much blunter.

Sea Raven: Ah, but that had showmanship!

Sust: I see Dr. Dre is back. And harassing innocent pumas with his humming.

Swift: Okay, confession time. Did anyone else laugh hysterically at the realization that Moonshade died specifically because once again she couldn’t just end the pokin’ conversation? I finally thought they had achieved some resolution after fifty years of the same argument, but no, Strongbow asked for time alone, but she just had to show up for one last angst!

Kit: I’m just considering options for filing a wrongful death suit against Daddums.  And the patriarchy in general. For once again punishing a woman for daring to imagine life without her man.

Melati: Did no one consider reviving her? She had a standing “Do Resuscitate” Order.

Gypsy Moth: She kinda bled out, there.

Melati: Pft. I am SO sick of that excuse!

Swift: Besides, she “chose”. Or so Strongbow claims. I dunno, it looked to me like she literally just showed up to say hi, and got shot in the back by happenstance.

Kit: Yeah, she said nothing about saving Strongbow with her dying words!

Swift: Okay: new topic! Strongbow: guilt-ridden and delusional or outright lying to play the victim card?

Kit: He did, didn’t he? He lied so that everyone would think Mom intentionally abandoned her self-actualization in favor of the status quo, thus proving him right! Oh, that manipulative bastard!

Littlefire: She did get the last word in, though. And Strongbow has to live with crippling guilt forever. So… she won?

Kit: Hmmm…. Yeah, she won. Huh. Nevermind, well done, Mom. Well played!

Swift: We finally saw the couple in wrapstuff – could that be M’Ren and Annahvi?

Coppersky: I really don’t why everyone keeps waiting for those two to show up. One-scene wonders.

Cheipar: I resent that.

Gypsy Moth: I suppose the farewells were touching… in a way. Though considering the Palace could come back next week if they sent for it… and Yun has the Pod so there is essentially an extra Palace sitting around… I fail to see the significance of the Palace leaving.

Haken: No one wept like that when we left for Homestead.

Klipspringer: You did burn a few bridges there, my lord.

Swift: That panel with Rayek saying “It’s going…” that was quite well done. I felt a little tug there.

Weatherbird: I wish I understood why Skywise still doesn’t understand about Timmain and Cutter. Or why Cutter refuses to enlighten him.

Swift: And those “Love is always, living is always” arc words…

Melati: Never thought I’d say this, but hey, Pool! You speak ‘crazy.’ What’s she on about?

The Hive-Mind of the Evertree: Nope. Sorry. That’s too new-agey even for us.

Haken: Just tell me none of our elves have ever copulated in the Scroll Chamber while simulatenously trying to fly the Palace.

Savin: UNCLEAN!

Swift: Don’t sex and drive, people. Anything else?

Weatherbird: Anyone think we’ll actually see Yun wearing Skywise’s face-guard?

Sust: Anyone think a non-Go-Back will actually die next ish?

Cheipar: Shuna?

Sust: Let me rephrase… anyone think an actual Wolfrider will die?

Kit: One Wolfrider a decade seems to be their limit.

Swift: Well, courage, all. The end is nearly in sight. And with that, I’ll leave you all with this.

2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 Hero10
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Roflmao!!  Oh, man, Wingthing! All of that was great but I have to have that last image. Oh, oh, oh! *Cackle!*

Here's my take on Moonshade's death. Death shouldn't mean anything anymore; if they can dissolve themselves at will then they can re-incorporate themselves at will. She's just letting Strongbow think she's beyond reach to get it all over with finally.

Last edited by manga on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Aww, the poor thing. (Still kind of sadly funny with the image.) This is more FQ-discussion related but somehow it seems like they want to have RCurse "canon", no matter the cost. :/
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 3:59 pm

manga wrote:
Roflmao!!  Oh, man, Wingthing! All of that was great but I have to have that last image. Oh, oh, oh! *Cackle!

Knew you'd appreciate that, Manga! Wink
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 pm

I for one am in a state that's a combination of Savin, Quicksilver and Tass. There is some rocking slowly in a corner trying to wash the sight of skinny supermodel Skywise with rainbow jewellery from my mind, there is some convulsive screaming. There is a great deal of not wanting to play anymore.

Overwhelmingly, there is a sense of deja vu as I watch a topless new-age-drivel-spouting hippie chick declare "Now we can say yes to death!" to a bunch of cultists wearing hilariously bad pastel outfits. Where is Sean Connery with a scarlet diaper and a gun when you need him.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:19 pm

ROFL! I knew I had left something out of the recap! rofl rofl

Srsly people... if you haven't already, watch Zardoz. It is an unintentional comedic masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Why'd she need the wolfblood from Cutter for the High Ones to choose death?  Didn't they evolve from creatures that died?  I mean heck, if you can shape-change yourself to the point that your children inherit the changes - never mind being able to successfully breed with other, unrelated life-forms (twice!*) - you should be able to handle an aging process, don't you think?

*Timmain and Winnowill
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 am

And here's a preview of the next Alternaverse fic. We're detouring from Operation Controlled Burn to check in with some human "friends."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dread lord, may I speak?” Gifa asked at length, laying a gentle hand on his knee.

Angrif sighed wearily. “Say on.”

“I understand how angry you are at Korik. I count the days until we come of age and are free of him forever. And yet… forgive me, but you are the Djun, and too precious to lose. If you were to die in battle, all of Djunshold will be lost. And if Korik has his way, he will keep you in a gilded cage, until you sire an heir of your own.”

Angrif smiled tightly. “He has been pushing high-blooded mares at me of late.”

“But your plan is good, Angrif,” she continued. “It’s brilliant. If you were to send another to Djar Tyndel… under false pretences of truce…”

“The Elftouched is a cur, but not completely witless. A trap needs proper bait.”

“What if… if I went in and took care of it for you? I could look so innocent… and who better to secure a woman’s peace than a girl. I could actually meet w-with the Doma. We could sit at a table together. And once I was there, I could figure out how to… I could use poison… or a dagger… everyone would trust me, because I’m only a girl…. You have nothing to lose,” she added plaintively, gazing up at him. “What good are girls, anyway, save to care for their family? Let me care this way!”

He found his hand coming to rest on her silken hair, fondly at first. He ordered her women to keep her modestly gowned, yet he could still make out the swell of her breasts, straining against the fine linen of her smock. At fifteen she was becoming a woman, while he was still a child. His fingers clenched about a fistful of hair, but her face did not betray her mounting pain. Her composure never failed to both impress and enrage him. He twisted his hand, just enough to draw out a soft hiss from between her lips.

“You’re right. Girls are good for nothing… certainly not a warrior’s work. Why should I let you have the honor of killing a Djun’s foe?”

She lowered her gaze helplessly. Her lips moved without sound. He thought he recognized the mutinous furrow to her brow.

“Well?” he growled. “Say on, sister! I know you have words for me.”

“This Doma is no fit foe for a Djun. No one should think so. You… you should not make people think so. If you ride out to crush the wretch yourself, you encourage everyone to believe you feel threatened. The Doma should be nothing to you… just a… a thing. A worm, vermin crushed underfoot. If… if I were to succeed, you could say the worm didn’t deserve a better death. That – that you sent your lowly sister because you couldn’t be bothered to do it yourself.”

A reluctant smile tugged at the corners of his lips. “You’re a stubborn sprat, that much I’ll say. Why does this mean so much to you?”

“Because I want to help you. Because I want to show Korik that you’re not a child. You’re a Djun, and you deserve more than he gives you. And because… because soon he’ll have to give you everything. But what will there be left for me? I’ll be stuck with some big lout and his smelly brats… if I’m allowed to marry at all. If any man can be trusted to wed a Djun’s sister. Your life is just beginning… mine is ending. Please, Angrif. Let me have one this thing. This one chance.”

She looked so helpless at his knee, so frail and submissive. He had it in his power to grant all her wishes or crush her spirit utterly. He felt a curious stirring deep in his belly at the thought.

“Leave me to think on it,” he said, waving her away. “Now get back to your threadwork before Diena wonders where you’ve run off to.”

She withdrew from his presence, as tremulous as a well-whipped dog. At such moments he felt downright tender towards her.

He wasn’t quite sure what to make of her impassioned plea for glory. Certainly, her plan had merit. Few would suspect such a little mouse. She had no warrior’s skills, but there were other ways to kill. And while it wouldn’t be fitting for a warrior, still less for a Djun, to resort to something like poison… a weak woman was another matter.

And if she failed, it was no great loss. It might even be a blessing: imagine the outcry if the Djun’s virgin sister should be cruelly slain by the savage Doma… the entire realm would rise up with a renewed hunger for war. There would be no more of this foolish talk of truces with demon-lovers. Gifa would be a great martyr, remembered in songs forever. And he would no longer be troubled by such conflicting urges when faced with her sweet face and rapidly maturing body…

A Djun needed to consider all his options carefully. Korik had taught him that. But then, having considering, he must be decisive. So Angrif brooded, and he schemed, late into the afternoon. And then he sent for his saddle-chief.

He outlined Gifa’s proposal in broad terms. “And after much consideration, my decision is that Gifa shall go.”

The older man’s eyes widened imperceptibly, but the tight line of his mouth did not move. He stood impassively, waiting for further orders.

“What say you, saddle-chief? Is it a good plan?”

“Dominance, I would never presume to judge…”

Angrif smirked at him. “Just this once.”

“Well now, I’ve always said no good can come of sending a girl in a man’s place. We’ve seen how that’s worked out in the west. But the Djun’s own sister is no ordinary girl… and Djaarlander churls like me know little about the highborn ladies of the Citadel Mound…”

“But you know the Doma. You’ve locked eyes with the cur. Shared words.”

He lowered his gaze and coughed into his fist. “That was a long time ago, sire.”

“But you’ve some inkling of how the creature’s mind works. So, tell me, has Gifa a chance?”

“Hard truth, Dominance?”

“I don’t keep you for anything else.”

“A slim chance. The Doma has a soft heart under all that plate armor. If the lady can look weak enough… she might just get close enough. But she’d have only one moment, as quick as a sword-draw. And if she misses it, that would be the end of her.”

“And I would swear a holy vengeance on her very blood,” Angrif said with satisfaction.

“Sire?”

“You will take the Lady Gifa to Djaar Tyndel. You will introduce her to the Doma. You will give her her chance. For two days, no more. If she cannot do as she vows… if she falters, or is too stupid to seize the moment… then you will ensure she meets an untimely end at the hands of the Pactkeepers. Do you understand? At their hands, not ours.”

Now the saddle-chief’s lips did part in amazement, and he swallowed tightly. “Your… sister, Dominance…”

“Will be slain by treachery, under a banner of truce. And we will have a martyr for our war against the demons and their thralls.” He smiled. “In death my dear sister will do more for my realm than she ever could in life. You do understand, don’t you?”

The bearded man nodded hesitantly. “Aye, my lord. But…”

“Yes?”

“What if… she succeeds? What if she kills the Doma?”

“Then she will undoubtedly be found out, and slain in retaliation, won’t she?”

“Ah. Of course. By your orders, Dominance.”

“Oh, not mine,” Angrif said sharply. “We never had this little talk, you see. And however it happens, you don’t want to get caught. I’ll cry you down if you point to me. Not that anyone would believe you anyway,” he added with a sweet smile. “Everyone knows how much I love my sister. Isn’t that right, Rowb?”

Rowb bowed neatly. “Indeed, Dominance. As you say.”
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am

Still a sick little bastard, eh, Angrif? I hope Gifa makes an alliance with the Domain and eats you whole this time.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 am

oh look. psuedo-incest! bwahahahaha. well this will be interesting! i've been looking forward to seeing what happens with the djun kids. will Angrif be revealed as an imposter? will Gifa survive in this universe? oh the questions!

so this is what happened to Rowb...seems he quite climbed the ladder...
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:54 am

Here are SOME answers, Vaeri. Wink

In a Man's Place is up: http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/mansplace.html
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:41 pm

as usual, i like how Swiftverse goes better than the canon. XD yaaay Gifa is rebelling! i really like the idea of her becoming Djun...but ah, will it happen? how will Gifa react when she first meets elves? how will Rowb and Angrif and Korik react when they find out what Gifa's done?

and does Rowb still like guys but married a woman for the sake of "that's what a guy does"? or is he bi? or was Lerigen just a passing crush?

all in all...this promises to be quite interesting!
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:59 pm

SWEET!

Tbh, a little clichéd these days, but oh, so very satisfying!

Btw, pretty please save Rowb's wife and baby. The death of mother's and babies fills me with despair and rage. I want to go all Avatar Of The Mother Of All and lay some serious smackdown.

Last edited by manga on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 pm

cliche's can indeed still be satisfying, despite their overdone-ness.^^
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Yeah, there can NEVER be too many violent feminist uprisings! Esp. in this day and age! Smile

And yes, Rowb is totally aping heteronormativity as a survival tactic. We will be seeing his wife and kid eventually. And seeing just how Rowb ended up at Angrif's right hand.
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm

It may be a cliche, but with the news headlines the way they are it's a timely cliche.

To be honest, it's never not timely. Tragically.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 12:12 am

Nah, this isn't cliche, it's awesome. And as Sun Girl says, it's never not timely.
I'm also kind of getting Game Of Thrones vibes off this... the last season or season before, I think, where it was mainly about the women/queens being the main ones in power.
I've always loved Gifa's story in Wild Hunt, but there's something really satisfying with this version, because there's added dimension to it with the mother, and all the other dynamics between some of the other characters . Can't wait to see what happens Smile

Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 4:01 am

ooh, gifa and shuna teaming up, i like it!

(in my shipper's heart i kinda hope they fall in love too lmao)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 6:22 am

wouldn't mind a Gifa/Shuna too much but kinda doubt it since Shuna seems more comfortable with the male to female thing...just remembering her reaction to Bluestar explaining elfin sexual preferences with bucks and does...XD he could have broadened her mind over the years of course but..*shrugs* maybe Khorbasi finally admitted his feelings to her, and they're lovemates by this point.

i also had a thought rereading the latest story....had Korik been more intelligent, or if this story had been more Game of Throne-ish, Korik would have been pushing Angrif to sleep with Gifa...that whole "keep the bloodline pure" mishmash that was so infamous back with the Pharaohs and such royalty. the Game of Thrones angle would of had it where Korik arranged Angrif to unknowingly sleep with..or maybe even rape Gifa to get her pregnant.

either way, would have resulted in a new heir that actually is the Djun's blood. just was musing that over as i realize if Angrif did have a kid, it'd break the bloodline, and they wouldn't want that now would they? but if the kid came from Gifa, it'd continue the bloodline...but only Angrif can have a heir. so..yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:05 pm

perhaps shuna's broadened her mind? i'm just a sucker for femslash lmao

yeah the situation with angrif seems kind of untenable, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:02 pm

@Vaeri - Damn girl, you've got an evil mind... I love it lol

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 pm

ya know, i realized something reading through Runaway....Wingthing, you've broken so many rules of Elfquest already, why haven't you broken the biggest one yet: a human/elf hybrid child!

honestly i like the fact Swiftverse tends to break rules...after all, broke the rule about elves being able to live again(seriously, it's a case of once dead, YOU DEAD in the canon), the whole Timmain has only one child thing, broke the rules about "two edge being a singularity" with all the trollkins....i'd honestly love to see your take on breaking the biggest rule of all of Elfquest.^^

of course that's me....XD
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:58 am

I wouldn't mind seeing that.
You know what would be trippy to see too? A human on Homestead!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next