Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beryls playroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:20 am

bounce bounce I want to go to a Lego house now! It looks so fun! jocolor
I like the frogs and bugs you built they are so cute and wacky.

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 am

It is super fun! bounce
I feel very lucky to live close to the home of Lego.
They are building a big hotel in the town, so people from other countries can visit on vaccation. The original Lego land park is allso in the same town.

The frogs and bug are allso my favorites, they were so fun to build and I am very happy with how they turned out Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Playtime for you, Beryl! flower

The frogs are cute - the unusual sweet orange one and the traditionally green one with the miscievous tongue. Girl and boy! ^^ Frightening caterpillar *nomnomnomnomom* and a beetle with an attitude. The hairy "brush" legs are a funny touch.

The fish is such a loving solution for lovemates  I love you a Lovefish! Fishy Must be fun to see something you've built in a virtual aquarium.

I've never watched Game of Thrones but the Lego figures your boyfriend tbuilt make me think of a GoT parody.
And your dolls - no surprise that I want to see elves ... Thornless and Silverhand are an easy catch. and I recognize Malus with a hair dye. ^^ Love it!

I'm so happy to see you have fun and love and time toplay, Beryl. *hug* I hope you will never stop playing.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 11:19 am

Thank you for your comment Embala

I am very facinated by frogs that are other colors than green, and it was a challange to build that frog because there were mostley green bricks in the bin.
Hi hi Laughing yes very frightening caterpillar, some of the people working there told my boyfriend that it looked a bit scary. Most of the bugs had bvrush legs because that was what wa sin the bin, and then we could put them on a plate that vibrated so they would "dance" my beetle kept ending up on its back Laughing

Yes it was a lovely lovefish I love you

I can see the GOT vibe of my boyfriends minifigures. I made my minifigures with a fantasy theme in mind, but I did not intend on making my elves, I think I mighht have ended upå doing just that, unintentioonally.

Hug I will never stop playing.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm

*LOL at caterpillar* woohoo

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 am

My boyfriend and I have recently started to play Elder Scrolls online again, after quite a long break. We both like these kind of fantasy adventure roleplaying games, I especally like playing them with him I love you We have so much fun, the stories are exciting and the landscapes are beautiful.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Screen12
My Character is a short wood elf sorcerer, who I named Thornless after one of my Elfquest elves. I wish I could take a good picture of her beautiful deep green eyes but so far her eyes just looks dark from all angles.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Screen11
My boyfriends Character is a dark elf sorcerer, and he thinks our characters should wear matching robes.  I love you

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Screen10
I was able to buy a wolf as a mount, and I though it would be fitting to make my Wood elf into a wolfrider. My boyfriend named the wolf butt snatcher, because it sounded like it was biting his horse in the butt when we galoperede fast tongue I know her clothes is not very wolfrider like, but I might find her something at one point that would suit her, and make her look like a wolfrider.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:30 am

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20180410
Years back I got black and grey decorative wooden houses as a gift. Because those colors don't suit me, and because I thought I could use them as doll houses for my dolls, I decided to paint them in bright colors.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20180811
A small red and yellow doll house for my Paola Reina dolls, they are 32 cm tall.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20180810
The other house went to my Hujoo kittens, they are 12 cm tall. I painted the house green and yellow to match the IKEA doll funiture I use for them. I will repaint the house if they get new furniture.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Nice colorful houses, Beryl. Very Happy They fit so much better for your purpose this way.

The doll looks happy with her playhouse. Friendly warm yellow and red - and I can see a face! ^^

those kitten dolls are adorable I love you .cat: ... she needs a fur. And the house has lemon colors - very fresh and going well with Kitten's furniture.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:26 am

Thank you Embala
I LOVE my cat dolls I love you They have been second priority for quite a while, but this year I started getting into them again.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20181211
I have been painting them. The little one is Tapsy, the mother is Marabou.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20181210
I got the kittens some clothes, which I am very happy about because I didn't know what to do about clothes for them - then I discovered a danish company that make some plush rabbits, where the second smallest can share clothes with my kittens, yay!. I plan on getting tem another set. The picture features Tapsy again and her sister Choca, who I plan to repaint.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20180910
I allso got them a wonderful metal kitchen, from the same danish company mentioned above.
Mother Marabou and dad Salmiak.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 8:23 am

February my boyfriend and I moved to a wonderfull new apartment, and we have done a lot of different projects decorating our new home.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190210
This old chair had faded a lot in its colour, and it was mostley used to hold my boyfriends clothes  Laughing

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20191010
I painted it a fresh green colour, now I love to sit and read in it.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20191011
We made our old dining table into a planter

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190512
Our new dining room table is a beautiful solid oak table that we got from an old lady - she had not taken good care of it so it looked quite worn.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190513
We sanded the table and polished it to give it new life.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 60957811
My boyfriend build us two long desks out of two oak tabletops and cheap desk legs from IKEA

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190310
One of the desks if for both of our computers so we can game together, the other desk is suppose to be a craft area for various creative projects but it is currently being used for clutter and some of my school supplies. Razz

Beryls playroom - Page 2 60870410
We also polished those tables, now they have a much warmer hue than before and the surface is very smooth.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 67919610
A plant I got as a birthday gift neede to be tied up, so we hung a wire by the balcony door and tied the plant to that - right now the plant has reached the top of the door.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190712
Our balcony could use more plants but thats a project for next year.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190711
My boyfriend build us a wonderfull bench and planter combination - I LOVE IT I love you

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190710
This ios how I decorated the outdoor space on the deck in front of our apartment

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20190810
The plants in the planter are doing very well, we wanted climbing plants to give a bit of shelter from the wind.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 10:33 pm

Thank you for the invitation to visit your flat, dear Beryl. sunny
You've made the old chair a cosy nest to relax. I like the complementing small carpet - it has the vibe of a calm pond with water lilys.
Best recycling - the table becomes a planter for culinary herbs. ^^ Or other pleaseant greens and flowers you like to look at.
Your work and care turned the old table and chairs into a jewel for the room, Beryl! I like furniture of natural wood - it's so warm and lively. Still something living, isn't it?
The practical selfmade desks have won a lot with the polishing. Friendly for eyes and touch.
I know you like plants, Beryl - they reward your care by growing strong and pretty. Plants make a home much more friendly ... especially a treeshaper home. Nightfall Redlance SMile
Your boyfriend is great with woodwork, Beryl. He created your very own living and growing seat. ^^ A friendly place with sun and shadow and natural greens.

You've made a a friendly and cosy den for two - a treeshaper and gardener nest. I've enjoyed my visit, Beryl. Thank you for sharing. Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 10:52 am

Thank you very much for your compliment Embala
I LOVE furniture of natural wood, so offcourse that is everywhere in my home.
I also really love the bench my boyfriend made me, I feel so lucky that he does things like that.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 3:13 pm

You are welcome, dear Beryl. flower I've loved to "visit" you. sunny

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 am

Creative projects that I have done throughout December

Christmas decorations made with pine and moss from the forrest set in clay
Beryls playroom - Page 2 78336711

Beryls playroom - Page 2 78593211

I made my boyfriend a turtle in clay for his birthday, unfortunately the legs collapsewd while I baked it - I am not rerally good at making clay figures.
Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200110
I know it looks silly, but that is part opf the charm

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200111
I made my boyfriend a chubby giraff a few years ago, now he have a buddy to hang out with.

My aunt turned 60 years old the 22 of december. She wished for a gift card to buy plants for her garden with, so I decided that I would make a tree we could attach the gift card to and write messages on the leaves.
Beryls playroom - Page 2 78841510
My boyfriend cut a tree shaped base out of wood.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 83504810
I decorated the tree. I painted it, cut leaves, painted the leaves made fimo clay apples. original the plan was to make a foot for the tree but that failed so we put it in a lump of clay and put som moss around it.
I think it turned out quite nice Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:27 pm

A living part of the woods for festive decoration. Very classic - forest green and red ... I love how it turned out!

This turtle is funny-cute - a charmer! He's going along well with Lady Longnecks. ^^ (yup, giraff looks female for me!) Loving gifts for your lifemate.

Treeshapers! Nightfall Redlance SMile Always told so. Very Happy Great idea with the tree, Beryl, and it turned out very pretty. I figure there are good wishes written on the leaves. Your creative ide and loving work upgrade the giftcard! Like

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:46 am

Thank you Embala Very Happy I think lady longneck is a wonderfull name for the giraff.

Yes it is well wishes on the leaves of the tree, I enjoyed making it.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 1:38 pm

YAY Lady Longneck! Very Happy

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 am

During easter break I made a fairy garden for my scheleich Bayala figures  bounce

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Garden11
We took a pot and broke it, then put it on top of the barrel and added one opf myu plants to look like a tree. I love how we made different levels for the for the garden this way, I think it makes it look very dynamic and lively.
Two smaller plants I had was also added.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Garden12
I started adding moss collected from the forest to make the garden look green and lush. I also started making a terrace for the faries out of broken tiles.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200412
The garden is close to done. I would like to add more decorations and plants at some point, I hope to work on my garden alle year.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200415
The girls Maple (with book) and Hazel hang out by the tree with Skye.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200411
Maple and Hazels mom Ivy, is talking with Sunni. Ivys partner Oaks is aproching them in the background.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200413
Music and dance on the terrace. Lyra plays on her harp while her daughter Poppy is making something delicous to drink.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200414
The girl Magnolia loves to dance.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:50 pm

So cute!

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Thank you Kojiyumi Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2020 8:05 pm

Sorry for being late, Beryl - late to comment! I've discovered your elfin Garden shortly after you've posted flower and the playful scene brightened my day each time I've revisited. Very Happy

You've build your elves a nice home on a green hill in the ruins of an ancient palace or temple. I like the big tree shading the scene and the colorful tiles on the bottom.
I see the falcon boy flirting with elf girls. The rider on the clay wall gives the scene a lively touch. In the yard the elves are busy with chores while the harp player brightens their work.
Beautiful collection of Bayala elves, Beryl. They shine even more in their new home.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 9:50 am

Thank you Embala, I am very happy that you like it, your words describe the exact feelin I wish my fairy garden to convey  cheers
I am redoing the garden with some new plants because the moss turned yellow, I will share some pictures of that soon.

I am enjoying finding things I can use as decorations for my wedding next spring.
I wan´t my wedding to have a fantasy themed and feel, without being all out themed around a specific fantasy story.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 5e285810
I found these elegant green vases in a thrift store, i really like the look of the green glass and i feel like they will compliment the atmosphere I am going for really well.
I hope to find vases made og green glass, and maybe other colors as well.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 5e285811
I got this old candleholder from my mother in law, I love how it is both elegant and rustic.

Beryls playroom - Page 2 Flaske10
Small glass bottles i found at a thrift store. My plan is to put hand sanitiser in them, and put one my each guest seating. I want the glass bottles to look like a collection of different potions, to fit with the theme.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Good news, dear Beryl! flower

I like your idea a a "fantasy"-inspired wedding theme. Those bottles can hold magic potions ... maybe indifferent colors. ^^ Always loved green glass and the organic forms fit wonderfully. The old candle holder is a little treasure in my eys.

I wish you more ideas, other great finds and lots of fun during your "decoration hunt". Wink And of course all good wishes and luck for a perfect fantastic wedding in March! *hugs and kisses*

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 3:52 pm

Thank you Embala I love you I love going on treasure hunts

The fairy garden looks like a hot mess right now but I wanted to share some more recent pictures from it anyway

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200610
A mushroom grew by ityself in the garden, i thought that was pretty cool
The moss started to get very yellow

Beryls playroom - Page 2 20200910
I removed it all the moss and planted some plants, recomended from my father. I really hope they will grow because the garden looks bare and messy, but I am doubhtful right now as the plants have been a bit too dry, I hope I can save it.
If not I quess I will collect new moss from the forest and try planting new plants again next year.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Your fairy garden has seasons - I like it! and I love this tiny mushroom. ^^ Good luck with the new plants, Beryl. *crossing fingers*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beryls playroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Non EQ Stories/Art-
Jump to: