Nope, for i must comment.
Oh dear. FQ. So many holes i could drive the Palace through. Heres a good selection.
- If they left Brills family behind, shed find a way to drown Sunstream. Besides which they needed a bazillion gallons of water for the trip to go find where the heck this "Ellicandron" place was.
- Many of those who stayed get picked up later for obvious reasons.
- Moonshades death - totally accurate and why (much later on...) Alaitoc has a reputation for disliking humans. (who do you think teaches all those rangers, it certainly isnt Sunstream)
- Ruffel - incredibly tragic
- Cutter - this only made sense because it avoided the nuclear blast that would result from a fight between Timmain and Winnowill, unfortunately this only later results in her ruining Skyward.
- Which brings us to the TimTam thing and Embers refusal. None of it makes sense. At all. Itd make more sense if Cutter and Skywise ran themselves through the Palace systems and it spit out Jink. and refusing recognition...cmon we all know whats supposed to happen.