Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 12:01 am

Looks like Goodtree and more pretties

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Right, G0lden - Rahnee, Huntress Skyfire and Goodtree.
Awww ... you have not looked at the calendars anymore? I've hoped you would like the last window of the Beloved Dead series. And I was so proud of it!

There are only two tasks left ...

... saying THANK YOU for your company, your joy and your awesome, loving comments *HUG*
... and gathering this year's bauble heads - the gifts for my dear visitors:

Thank You very much!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_l10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_b11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_f10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_g10
Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_j10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_t10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_p11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_r10
Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_s10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_w10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_y11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_y10

Please note - this is not supposed to be a list of my visitors. It's just a gathering of newly made bauble heads.
Don't feel neglected or forgotten when YOUR bauble avatar is not in this season's collection. *hugs*

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 11:24 pm

Cutter! love all the pretties

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 6:01 am

Cutter of course, G0lden Cutter Cool - and his first and last wolffriends, Nightrunner and Filcher (last one who died). Coulldn't include Leeta for obvious reason. ^^
I really like how this tribute to Tam turned out.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:17 pm

And this had come to an end for now. You have done it again, Embala! Another year and another calendar full of beautiful baubles!

Cutter and his wolffriends! I love how this one turned out! Cutter Smile Hungry Wolf I love that the baubles make it look like candles, as if we all lightened the candles in memorial for Cutter. Cutter with his eyes closed in the back makes it also seem that way.

Skywise from wolfshadow!! I love this!!! Skywise smile I love the three different forms of skywise in this one, together with the lodestone! I get why he's in here. Such a lovely suprise!

Awww! Moonglum with two women and skywise in the back. This is perfect for so many reasons! I love how it seems like moonglum is looking at skywise while Skywise looks at the women! Skywise Wink Very beautiful baubles! I love the colors and the little light effects and texture in the baubles.

Such a sweet and pretty baublehead of Elric and Zarozinia!

Rahnee, Huntress Skyfire and Goodtree! Very nice baubles!

I love all the bauble heads you made for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:40 pm

I was waiting for you, Wolfie  Hungry Wolf  ... couldn't close the season before your last comment. *hugs*
The last panel of the Beloved Dead calendar was for Cutter. No other way! When I looked for the fitting bauble(s) I always ended up with a picture of four candles. It was too short for the banner size I've needed but - Cutter wanted candles! So I've made up the missing background, chose pictures of young and matured Cutter and added two wolffriends. I was surprised and very satisfied by the intensity. Surprised You've described the vibe of the final panel beautifully, Wolfie.
Of course Skywise couldn't end the Beloved Dead calendar but I wanted to continue the tradition. Wouldn't it be interesting to have Skywise in the 12 Nights? ^^ Storm reminded me of Wolfshadow - perfectly fitting my monster definition. Of course I had to redeem him and offer you a pleasant sight in the end. You've got the picture language well, Wolfie!
Last not least there was L&C ... Moonglum's faible for the girls reminded me so much of Skywise's character. Making him steal away Moonglum's girls was pure fun!  Skywise Wink
Thank you for being here for the Advent season once more, Wolfie. Thank you for your interest and the loving comments. I love you

This was a contribution and Thank You gift by Moonmoss in the 2009 season.
Moonmoss wrote:
Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2009-t10

Here's a little thank you for making such a beautiful calendar for us Hug

It's perfect to end this season, even more as it features Moonshade, the one beloved dead who has missed to be in the Beloved Dead calendar itself.

Thank You very much!

*bows to the audience* Very Happy *drops curtain*

I'd love to see you all return next Advent - following the new year's calendar. santa And when you want to give me an extra treat - or just wish to spread the Christmas feeling - come back as a bauble head ... except you try to get another one. rendeer *chuckles*

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:54 am

@Embala wrote:

Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 2019_j10

Awww, thanks for the bauble, Embala. Scouter
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 3:29 pm

You are welcome, jaRf! Rayek It was a pleasant little challenge to make it fit. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: