Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Brom and Ailsa! I would have never guessed that! They look very beautiful!

Awww Sapling! You got to love her! I like this story very much. It's a pretty nice image you choose! I like the shape of the bauble and how you put the image in it.

There we have the snake that killed some of Freefoot and Oakroots tribemates. Atleast one. Nice gold color. Nice image you choose too!

This wavedancer couple I know! Hyfus and Tillaweed! Nice images you choose! Love the star shaped bauble and the colors. I like that they are glowing.

Venka and Two-Edge! Two-Edge I'm glad to see them as a couple in the baubles, even though they are not. Maybe that's why you choose those imaged, because they look kinda sad. I love that Tw-Edge his bauble is bigger. He looks nice in this image. I love the background you used!

Now.. these two I didn't expect to be here! Interesting! I like the images you chose! Nice bell shaped baubles!

Take your time, Embala! There is no rush.
This calendar is almost finished! Time sure is going fast.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Advent Calendar 2016 - Dark Past ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_010 She is the link!

Thank you for still being there and commenting, G0lden Very Happy ... and for liking what I offer! Very Happy

Same for you, Redhead Ember ... you obviously like young Sapling! I'm glad I've chosen this "action scene". ^^
I recommend to take a look at the 2010 calendar as well - there are actually now ornaments to discover. An extension for the first days of the new year and a completation for Three Kings Day. Smile

Sapling has fans! Very Happy I like how well this picture goes with the bauble.
The snake is waiting for its entry for long ... this enemy had to make room for someone else a few years ago. This year the reptile had a definite entry!
Hyfus was a chief of the Old Wavedancers ... those starcrossed lovers snuggle nicely in their stars.
Venka and Two-Edge became not the couple I've wished for. But in a way they were mates during several decades, Wolfie ... with Two-Edge hoping for and offering more. I've used the scene when his hopes died - lovely and fitting for this "wanna be" relationship. The baubles are small oil lamps - with Two-Edge burning ... but there is no corresponding fire in Venka.
Angrif and his medicus? Simple truth - I've needed one more chief to make the calendar even. And this relationship was probably the most stable one he ever had. XD

Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016-112
Unknown Packrunners

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 am

Oh I like the ones in the burnish colored baubles with the Wolfriders and their wolves. Nice.

Some new pretties for the day as well.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:07 am

Perhaps one of the first humans who didn't simply consider the elves demonic enemies. He seemed truthfully saddened that it had come so far. Of course the sadness probably came mostly from being forced from his home. However, I think if he and Talen and been the leader's of the respective tribes they might really have been able to, if not be friends, then at least reach some kind of mutual understanding.

As for Sapling; I love the fact that she's this eager kid, clearly somewhat of a fangirl of Skywise.

We know that Angrif must have had a wife at some point, since Lodok and Rathol happened, and Angrif clearly differentiates between trueborn children - such as himself - and bastards - such as Ardan.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 am

Unknown Packrunners... From Redlance's dream. Very nice shape of the golden baubles!

An sad but nice image of the human. It's a sad situation though. Very nice bauble, Embala!

I don't know if that thing has a name, but it's a nice image you used for the villians and monsters part! I'm still loving this story. And gosh Cutter ... XD

Very beautiful images, speciale of the female elf! Again, i don't know their names, but I'm sure I remember the female one from somewhere. Him, I'm not so sure either. I love what you did with her bauble! I love the the raind that drops out of the bauble! Very nice work you did there!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:48 pm

I like the warm golden shine - it gives such a "at home" feeling. And the shape of the baubles seems to add movement. I love how it turned out, G0lden Very Happy ... glad it caught your eye, too!

You share my thoughts about this Human guy, Redhead! What you've pointed out is exactly the reason why I've chosen HIM for my "random Human ornament". I see no hate in his expression, just regret.
I agree about Angrif's wife. It's still my personal belief that it was not a long lasting relationship. Either he lost simply interest in her after she "fulfilled her purpose" by bearing him two heirs ... or she died in child birth. Just fan imagination of course. ^^

More love for the packrunners Very Happy and for my sad elderly guy!
The "thing" from the Nights bauble was Shadowpath's find. The "head of Gotara", a symbol the Humans held of their god. It was so strange and ugly - I had to make a nice bauble of it! ^^
Once again I've puzzled you with the Old Wavedancers, Wolfie. The girl is Raenafel, the hereditary leader of the Old Wavedancers and her recognized mate Barmek. The raindrop bauble was just made for this waterborn image of Raenafel!
Thanks again for all the praise and for your interest and fun. I love you

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:16 am

Yeah, I definitely don't think it was a deep an loving relationship either, just like a don't think it was a deep and loving relationship between Grohmul and his wife either.

Love todays baubles.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 am

The last missing extension to the 2010 calendar has been posted just in time.

It's Three Kings Day, the day Christmas time traditionally ends in Germany.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_t14

My Three Kings - young and happy rockshaper friends.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:10 am

My Three Kings - young and happy rockshaper friends.
The title fits pefect! king I can't say more about it. The title explains what I want to say about them. Very nice and big baubles!

Skywise and Timmain! Skywise smile Timmain I'm in love with this one! I love that you used an young skywise looking up ast the sky and moon, with Timmain howling in the moon bauble! The little orbs in the background makes this one perfect. Amazing job Embala!

Young Kahvi and Two-spear! I love that you used these images! I really love what you did with the spears! It looks really cool! Very nice baubles for the last Villians, Rogues and Monsters section!

Redlance, Nightfall and Cutter! Redlance SMile Nightfall Cutter Smile Those tree beling together! You used the poefect images of them. I live these baubles!

Cutter and Kahvi! Cutter Smile Kahvi Something different, but I'm glas they didn't became a couple! The baubles are looking beautiful! I love that the colors and baubles are darker. I love these images you chosed as well! They look beautiful!

Kahvi and Tyldak! Kahvi Tyldak I love that the images you used makes them look like an cannon couple, which they are! Beautiful baubles and nice images!

I can't believe this... I know them, I really do, especially him, but their names...
I love what you did with the background! I love the little stars and I love that her bauble is bigger and trying to touch his bauble! I love that the hand is sticking out. I also love his bauble! The shape, colors light, everything! Very nice job on this one!

Jethel/Fire-eye and Chot!! I'm so happy to see these two! I'm glad that they became close friends! I love the images you used. It looks like they are on an mision or something. The background fits the place where they live now. I also love the white ribbon by the baubles. Really nice!

And so... The calendar comes to an end. What an amazing time it was. Looking at all the beautiful baubles you made! So many amazing baubles together. So many colors and amazing images you used. This must have been a lot of work! You did an amazing job on all of them. Thank you for the amazing calendar you made for all of us. I loves looking everyday at an new bauble you made and I LOVE that when you click on one of them, it sended you to the stories where you found them! I had a great time reading all those stories back, some I still did remember, some I didn't. Thank you for allt he work you put into this. For giving all of us a great time. cathat

I can't wait till next you... or maybe easter!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 6:19 pm

One last long elaborate comment, Wolfie! sunny

I love how shiny the baubles with Ekuar and his friends turned out. It was about time that this trio found their place among the Three Kings ... the general calendar theme was perfect for their entry.
Skywise is in this calendar just for you, Wolfie!  Skywise Wink Took some time to find a way to include him into the Dark Past ... but I figured he might have a connection with Timmain over millenia. And as the last ornament of the season he is the connection to the future.
This (almost) fatal challenge was a must-do for the NIGHTs ... and I wanted to keep the fight between Kahvi and Two-Spear as much an action scene as possible!

Redlance, Nightfall and Cutter denning together during the long wait - I love that scene from the Lovemates calendar. It is mimiced so perfectly by those baubles ... it was a must do. Sadly I found no place for it in the 2010 calendar Sad ... same for the Kahvi/Tyldak ornament. For the reboot I've needed one more ornament for January 6th - a wide one! Shadowpath suggested a 'row of lovemates' - connecting those two with the Cutter/Kahvi love scene. Works! Very Happy

The chief you cannot remember is Zey, as drawn by Barry Blair, and the girl is Arri. There's no evidance that she's truely Zey lovemate less lifemate - just a tribemate who got a speaking role in the comic. I needed a "mate" for that chief and while brainstorming with Shadowpath Arri was mentioned. Suddenly I had the idea of her being a big fangirl of her goodlooking bolt chief ^^ ... and Shadowpath suggested a scene where she is daydreaming of him. You've described the result well. ^^
Jethel and Chot are from the Fire-Eye storyline indeed - when he was chief of his small group of human children. His mission was to keep the little kids safe. We had the same thought about the green mossy backgrond!

Thank you for being a constant visitor and for sharing your thoughts regulary. I take it as a prove that you had a pleasant time and found joy in this "around Christmas fun", Wolfie. We shared a fun time ... and I love to see you smile. cathat Yes, I can see you smile - it shines through your comments.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:39 am

Ohhh! Pretties!
I love the pale gold colour in the Cutter/Kahvi bauble. It fits perfectly with the original colours.
I love the colours you went with for the day dream bauble of Zey and Arri and the bauble for Snowbeast. O,o Such brilliant work, Embala!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:25 am

Love all the pretties. Nice to see Cutter, Nightfall, and Redlance's.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Same thought about the Cutter/Kahvi ornament, Shadowpath. It mirrors the original mood perfectly. I'm very happy you like 'Zey and his fangirl' - in was truely a co-production!
Thank you so much for the praise. Embarassed Very Happy

I'm glad the finals offered an extra treat for you , G0lden. Cutter Smile Nightfall Redlance SMile

One pleasant task is left - showing the collection of baubleheads - this year's 'Thank You!' gifts for my dear visitors.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_d10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_d11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_e11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_k13
Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_t15 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2010_l11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_l11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_l12
Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_n11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_r11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_s15 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_v10
Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2012_s19 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_s16 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_s17 Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_w11

It's a pretty little calendar of its own.  rendeer

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Love all the new baubles.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:08 am

Merry Christmas for our Russian tribmates and friends!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016_r10

And a Happy New Year!
All good wishes for you, Marina. Good luck, Shadowstep. I wish each of you luck and love and health for the year to come. *hugs* May your wishes come true.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 am

So it was Zey!!! I knew it, but I knew he didn't had an lovemate/lifemate so I didn't guess him! So the girl is Arri! I would have never guessed that.

I love the collection of baubleheads!! You made so many beautiful baubles!

And you're very welcome, Embala! cathat
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 4:01 pm

This season is over, the calendars nicely completed and the thread will close for a year. And I will miss this pleasant duty ... and looking forward to other fun. Very Happy Thank you for sharing those weeks with me.
My special thanks to Shadowpath, my secret helper. Thank you for your commitment, for the inspiration, the great help with picture choice and the changed point of view.  A time I don't want to miss. A most satisfying cooperation I hope to repeat soon.

Thank You all for your appreciation, pleasant company, dear comments and loving joy. *group hug*

*bows* It's time to say goodbye and drop the curtain..

Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 2016-111
To hunt, to howl and live free!

... until we'll gather here again next season!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Happy and honoured to be helpful Embala! =D

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Finally had a chance to catch up and look at all the pretties. Nicely done Embala, these were all wonderful. I guess it's time to put away my bauble.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:52 pm

I hope to repeat this collaboration, Shadowpath. Very Happy

Thank you for sharing this fun and for your praise, Evie! sunny

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:30 pm

*looks around* santa rendeer Scouter Nice and tidy again!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 3:03 am

I missed this! *scrolls up the thread*

*a loud squeal fills the air*

ROWLET!!!! OH MY WORD YOU MADE A ROWLET!!! Who else? Who else is there who loves that little ball of baby owl leafy-fluff? *glomps Rowlet*

SO CUTE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 2:47 pm

*Comes in carrying tea, cookies, and soft-snuggly blankets.*
Time to set up camp.

santa

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Welcome back to the thread, Grizz! *hug* I'm happy to see you here.

Owlish This special Rowlet belongs to Shadowpath. When she introduced me to her newest catch and told me this cutie was named "Bauble" I had to baublify it! sunny

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:44 am

Oh my goodness is it almost that time already? *looks at the calander* So few weeks left! It's a good thing I have most of my shopping done.

*curls up next to Red and takes a cookie*

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next