Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

How do you feel? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:38 pm

I actually made their falafels for dinner and lunchprep for the rest of the week. I was going to make the recipie I posted earlier, but my tzatziki from another dinner is about to go bad so I'm despratly trying to use it up.

I feel full and content. I am about to start cleaning the bathroom now.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:51 pm

How do you feel? - Page 30 Tenor

How do you feel? - Page 30 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 30 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Feeling chubby... shoudn't have eaten those... not saying anymore *blushing embarrased*
STICKING TO SOUP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Rainflower wrote:
Feeling chubby... shoudn't have eaten those... not saying anymore *blushing embarrased*
STICKING TO SOUP!!!!

If they were tasty sweets, you must share!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Feeling a little sad and down. Big layoffs at work today...some good friends lost their jobs. But with the state of things I had a feeling it was coming.

Head up, eyes straight ahead...and definitely some booze later. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Laid off or furloghed?? Shocked

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:34 pm

Fingers crossed they will be okay moneywise in all of this craziness.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Kojiyumi, it was nougat. Sweet yummy dumb nougat.

So sad to hear about your friends, Icetooth. But you're right, it's no surprise it was coming. But I'm actually afraid if they straight things up back to normal state too fast I fear a new flow up. I have friends in the danger zone with really bad imunity system, I don't want this but I don't want the other either if people get me.

Worries all over either we like it or not... IS IT ANY WONDER WHY I'M TURNING TO SWEETS?
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Rainflower wrote:
Kojiyumi, it was nougat. Sweet yummy dumb nougat.

Worries all over either we like it or not... IS IT ANY WONDER WHY I'M TURNING TO SWEETS?

Just remember.... much like birthday cake.... quarantine sweets have no calories! Hammy

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:14 pm

https://twitter.com/BootstrapCook/status/1252370952089776128?s=20

Oh. My. God.
Too many onions in here, I swear
Crying or Very sad

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:39 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:
Laid off or furloghed?? Shocked

Laid off due to company restructuring. Stock prices fell, and thus did the guillotine in tandem.

Almost time for a little liquor to calm the mind. Drinking
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:11 am

Pretty good. Walked home for the first time this season now that it's nicely warm at midnight. Takes me about 45 minutes to get home. It's normally pretty quiet, but man, it was ghost town. I rather enjoyed the solitude.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:07 pm

I'm honestly not sure I want to even go back to full time, or accept the promotion I was offered (but wasn't in effect yet) before this pandemic started. I got spoiled with this free time  Shocked  *le-sighs*  

My practical self tells me, "shoosh, you do" with the college debt my sons will need help with. And having to compensate the massive loss in our retirement (for the 2nd f$%@king time,thankyou2008))

Yet my emotional balanced spoiled self is all, "Pffft, stay home and bake cookies"

How do you feel? - Page 30 GiantRichAustraliankelpie-size_restricted

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:35 am

Still home until things settle down a bit. I'm lucky to still have me job when I return to work.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:25 am

Kojiyumi, you need to inform my pants about this😏

Feel worn out. Me and my friend sent on a forest trip to a place none of us had been, with distanse of course, walking for hours and getting a bit lost. We both needed that as we've been kind of mentally worn out. It was awesome. Can't believe I could walks back.
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:44 pm

I feel like an idiot, and i apologize if i disagree with anyone on here. I will try to do so respectfully, and after some recitations of the Sittapatra mantra to encourage a balanced view free from outside influences.

So i realized on about day 2 that the stuff i was reading that had upset me was nothing new, that in fact it resembled previous stilted Communist critiques of Western culture from the 70s.

And suddenly all this pressure to "get with the times" evaporated.

Yes, i see where there is plenty of room to critique the authors. They act like my parents, and i think getting on Facebook made everything about them worse. The medium is the message. The irony is that if Wendy were born 50 years later, shed be on Tumblr herself. Assuming any of that work is, and i quote, autobiographical, i can only imagine the byline on the blog. That alone speaks to the fact that humanity has literally progressed beyond its wildest dreams in the past 40 years, and that means only one thing - her work is a resounding success such that these days, i wouldnt write this story again! Instead i want to write things as i do, about the Starhome becoming a refuge for all peoples, its defenders fighting against evil empires, interstellar corporations, etc in the far future.

The work itself? Eh, i think theyre taking it too seriously but i can also see now why people -can- take this too seriously. My work explains precisely why, and also contains within it the answer to PCs Book 1 humanity riddle. Now my only hope is that it doesnt spark a fresh round of "debate" about "cultural appropriation". Maybe one about whether it is proper to put these powerful archetypes into a comic, because in the wake of all this im starting to wonder whether it is. Although it does make me wonder what the few awakened/tripping/insane people in the 80's saw when my family went to the mall lol.

The thing you must understand is that it upsets me to no end to even think that i have harmed someone else, even indirectly. Its upset me ever since people (maybe bots? Russians?) on the internet started assaulting me with this kind of guilt trip ideology. Couple that with a malfunctioning endocannabinoid system that prevents me from ever truly expressing my higher self down here, and ive pretty much been stuck on upset for the last 14 years until i realized that the people behind this ideology want me to feel bad about things i cant fix or help like age, race, gender and the disgusting crap fest known as human history.

That isnt any kind of justice or reparation. Thats sinking down to the same level as the racists. Just like how my feelings do not make it proper to totally freak out about a tragic case of internet @#$#bird behavior on both sides, making everything about the color of your skin instead of the rules of rational debate is also wrong. There are reasons we dont allow feelings into rational debates, and they can be summed up in the English words "kangaroo court".

I wish we would all realize we are one humanity but i guess events since 9/11 have made that dream impossible....if it ever was possible. I hope this message does not offend you like my previous ones have, i never meant to harass anyone at all. I just wanted to explain that i suffer from a purely physical problem that prevents me from ever functioning normally or being myself. I have done all the spiritual work and meditation you can imagine - not a cure, never will be. Maybe its for the best. Some people have completely flipped their lid about me because they think there could only be ONE aqua, in particular....

if im misunderstanding any concepts or ideology or offending anyone, please be gentle.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Happy!  Someone anonymously dropped off like... four bags of books for my neighborhood little free library (mostly crime and mystery, so BONUS as I love the genre).  Though I wasn't so happy when went out to put them in and discovered it was being overrun by inchworms.  So many caterpillars!  They've been evicted, the box cleaned out and sprayed down with Lysol, and I even added some old random comics I had lying around after I just bought the GN (so much easier on my bookshelves!).  I hope they enjoy discovering Saga and Jupiter's Circle as well as some DC and Marvel titles.  I think next I'mma put out some MLP comics if these vanish well.  I have a ton of them that need a home.  My policy at this point is just to buy GNs unless I'm cover-collecting or the comic stars a chara I really love.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:22 pm

That's awesome, Koji! I wish we had something like that here, but I'm not sure the neighbours read at all (I live across the street from a cemetery, lol)

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Inna it? We put it up a couple years ago because there's quite a few schools (and schoolbus stops) in the area. It's been pretty popular. I've had few problems with it and even have seen people driving up to browse the box since all the local libraries are closed.

I wanted to do a food pantry, but come summer the heat would probably make even canned and non-perishible goods dangerous to eat.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:28 am

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:16 am

I know this isn't the youtube thread, but i couldn't help but follow up your post with this....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:48 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
I know this isn't the youtube thread, but I couldn't help but follow up your post with this....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

MY BOY! Gods, now I am starting to jones for Dr. Demento.  

Ah, Radio...

Have I ever shown you my cathedral radio?  It's still got the original speaker, so I don't use it much to preserve it, but...

And yes, it has a bluetooth receiver built into it. :3

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:25 pm

I'm simply afraid. And it has nothing to do with Corona.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Sad why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next