Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

How do you feel? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:08 pm

Well, my legs hurt.
Leg press Wednesday, a bike ride yesterday, and some running around - being a tickledile - today, will do that to a person.
You don't know what a tickledile is? It's a kind of being that chases nephews, obviously!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Sorandril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:22 pm

Tired, but happy I could make a difference in the world.

A person who really, really, really HATES me got hurt, and will be on crutches for a while.

I found a way to help her get around without having to stand up.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:05 pm

Figured it's a very special crocodile, Redhead! ^^

Well done, Trollbabe!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:21 am

@Embala wrote:
Figured it's vry special crocodile, Redhead! ^^

Aunts can change into strange things!

Joyleaf Ember Rainsong :krill: Shenshen Upset

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm

I'm feeling good!  Very Happy

I'm finally getting my brain rewired on my goal of losing 30 pounds before my upcoming wedding in October. I've struggled with my weight my entire life and I fell off the wagon again during the past few years and put on 60 lbs. As an adult my weight has been as low as 160 and as high as 310 with 180-190 being my best normal range. That's where I was at before I let myself go these past few years.

I'm down 5 lbs so far and while that isn't much, it is a start. The main thing is that I am slowly changing my eating habits so that these changes become my new normal. This is what has always worked for me in the past so I just have to stay focused on my goal. And then to keep going, hopefully.

And as much as I don't want to admit it, I will need to cut back on or eliminate alcohol while I'm slimming down. I'm a lightweight and when I have just a drink or two I lose my ability to resist nastybad food and get an extreme case of the crunchy-munchies. So that will be tough as I love beer, but if that's what it takes to get back to my fighting weight, then so be it.  Cool
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 3:42 pm

@IceTooth wrote:

And as much as I don't want to admit it, I will need to cut back on or eliminate alcohol while I'm slimming down. I'm a lightweight and when I have just a drink or two I lose my ability to resist nastybad food and get an extreme case of the crunchy-munchies. So that will be tough as I love beer, but if that's what it takes to get back to my fighting weight, then so be it.  Cool

Well, if you manage to quit beer - your liver will also thank you.
But also, beer sits right at your gut and never leaves - just keeps bring more weight to the party to hang out.
So if you can successfully remove beer - you will also see weight loss.

Arill3.0

Arill3.0

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Trollbabe you are a wonderful person and I hope I can show as much decency.

Congrats on making headway Icetooth!

As for me, day 3 of my new job has been going well even if it began badly by forgetting my laptop at home and being an hour late for punch-in. I edited and submitted five mortgage files! And nothing went catastrophically wrong! And I sent in my letter of resignation to my last terrible job! I am free????
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:04 am

My brain hurts...but in a good way.  What a Face  Laughing  What a Face

In doing further genealogy research on my Italian ancestors I recently learned that one of them married a Belgian woman in Italy back in 1858. After transcribing a hand written document about their marriage I was able to learn her name and where she was born. And since I was stuck with my research on my Italian relatives I thought I'd spent an hour or so trying to find this woman's birth record. I figured I probably wouldn't be able to find it so it would just be a fun diversion...

Well this "diversion" took me down a rabbit hole that lasted most of the day. I found her birth record in a matter of minutes and then located paperwork for her parents, Grandparents and even a few Great Grandparents. The records were all in French which I know next to nothing about but since the records followed the same design and had some similar phrases as the Italian ones I was able to piece things together.

Then I located a death record for this woman's Grandmother who died in Belgium in 1815. For some reason I was curious about the record and decided that it was time to learn how to transcribe a French document from 200 years ago. It took me a while but I was able to get about 95% of it and found that it was mostly French with some Latin phrases thrown in that really made it a challenge.

I've reached out to a genealogy group who works with records from Belgium to help me finish the transcription and I'm about done for the day. So I guess I have a new skill set to work on...old Italian records are easy for me now and I can bumble my way through Spanish records but whenever I get stuck with my Italian research this will be a fun diversion...and more. Cool
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 10:41 am

I'm rather frustrated, sad and a bit annoyed. I seem to have lost a long time friend over this covid nonsense.

We got into a fight because i'm not overly concerned about this. I'm just waiting for all these stupid mandates to go away. But apparently what she found unforgivable was me pointing out if someone has a compromised immune system, they have a higher chance of dying and i wouldn't be surprised to hear of someone immune compromised dying of covid. Sad yes, but surprised no. She seemed to take this as i'm expecting this person to die.

To be fair though i do expect this person to die. I expect myself to die. I expect anyone who reads this to die. We are humans, we do not have immortality and we will die somehow, some day. This is just being realistic. I did say this. But my friend who no longer considers me a friend seems to equate this with wishing death on someone, which i don't do unless i seriously deeply hate someone and that's rare.

I think part of why she took this so hard was she hoped to become romantically involved with this person when she found out they were looking, but did not get chosen by that person, so she still has those intense feelings..but regardless now she refuses to talk to me when i made attempts after allowing a month to pass to let feelings cool.

I'm a realistic person, or try to be. I accept scientifically proven facts and good solid common sense. I'd rather deal with truth than pretty lies.

So largely i'm trying to shrug it off, move on, and simply left a message that if she wants to talk again, she knows where to find me. It still makes me rather sad though.
Back to top Go down
Sorandril

Sorandril

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 3:01 pm

Today im left feeling like another one of the legends is true.... that behind that wonderful room of mine that i posted earlier...

How do you feel? - Page 35 Img-2210

... is just dust, indeed....

How do you feel? - Page 35 Img-2211

I have been given notice to pay 5500 or get outta here. Seeing as ive failed to find anything i wanted here in 3 years, or room for it for that matter, i am taking an option i now have to go to America's Himalayas instead... yep.. the state of Colorado, where there is room for what i want to do and they arent beating their cannabis industry to death.... and i get to live in a town full of like minded people instead of a retirement villa in the north Valley.

Did i mention im fleeing the hot zone?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Sounds interesting that you want to move.
Who wants so much money from you or leave? Can`t be a bill, that you would have to pay , come whatever may be .
Whatsoever, i wish you good luck for your moving-project. one has to find ones place , where life is worth living. i know that very well from own experience, i did the same. Guess? of course it was living near my beloved sea.
It`s worth everything, to move to your very special region of this world.
But only if it fits your expectations towards it. some have moved and nothing of the problematic situation of life has changed (like my sister).
Wherever you move, you take your problems with you in your suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Sorandril

Sorandril

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 12:02 pm

How do you feel? - Page 35 20f30f10

Are you tired of living in a burning hole in the ground? Inhaling iron nanoparticles? Getting stuck in traffic? Landlord being a jerk in the middle of a pandemic? And your city is the hot zone? Living with the high inquisitor and the rest of his buddies from the auto da fe?

Then maybe you should move here, to Faewyld, CO. Most just call it Crestone.....
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 1:08 pm

My brain has ceased to work properly because of the heat.

Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 1:58 pm

@Redhead Ember wrote:

Remember to keep your head tilted to one side so the brain will converge at one spot...

I feel unwell because of the heat and even more from trying to quit smoking.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 2:20 pm

How do you feel? - Page 35 Original-1444876-2

Back to top Go down
Sorandril

Sorandril

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 3:22 pm

@Redhead Ember wrote:

That used to happen to me all the time in the Valley... Used to lol
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse
Location : Between the gutter and the stars... or more often, Discord. ShadowoftheNight#1538

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 10:21 am

Pretty good. Sharing space with two noodles now, and two new tinysqueaks have joined me. And a wiggle. The wiggle is very tiny. My inner cat shone through again when he scooted out from under a cubicle and work and I turned and pounced on him (last week proved I haven't aged out of my ability to stalk and catch a bird, too). Caught him intact. Anyone else would probably have stomped on the poor little baby, or turned and run screaming. People are silly. He's so very, very tiny and soft. I need to get him some fruitflies though.

Though apparently the fact that I even saw him freaked out my coworkers. I forget most people don't have the motion perception I do. #innerfurry #outerfurry

How do you feel? - Page 35 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 35 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 1:25 pm

Shocked Koji cat is hunting for free pets? cat
But ... what's a noodle and a tinysqueak and a wiggle Exclamation Question

It's by far not not even close to Arizona's 117°F ... but our humid 90 to 95 degreesknocked me out.
Feeling much better after a cool minty alc-free cocktail now. Very Happy

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 10:02 pm

Hot!!!!!  We are under a extreme heat alert.  Supposed to be 110 today.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Finally feel de-stressed. Had to make the decision to leave my job. I can no longer work for a company that does nothing but lie to get what they want. So I start my new job Monday with fabulous coworkers and more laid back/fun manager.

Companies need to realize that it's not always about the pay when it comes to employees. Appreciation and respect are priceless, and go much farther in morale. This is what I value more than a pay rate

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 2:58 pm

All good whishes for your new job! I hope you will have a great time with it and your new collegues.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Wilting. 111 yesterday. It was in the 80's at 5a this morning Muggy too. Supposed to be about 109 today or higher.

Wiseshaman

Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Tired...but finally home...nice to be here Lancaster!

http://www.rkanepublications.com/
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Not nearly as wilted. Still hot, probably made 110.

Arill3.0

Arill3.0

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 12:26 am

Anxious: have a math placement test to tomorrow evening to start setting a course of study. It's not graded but I still have that high test anxiety, since math is quite literally an alien language to me. I'm at least old enough and far enough away from high school to acknowledge that it's not the end of the world if I completely bomb this thing, since it's diagnostic in a nature and this way I can be put in the remedial class I will need if I'm going to do this.

In other news to cope with a bad breakup/existential terror I purchased a banjo off eBay because this is my quarterlife crisis and since I can't pursue the usual channels of fast cars and scandalously younger spouses I am going to teach myself an instrument. She's a five string Dean banjo, all shiny mahogany and friendly thrumming. Even just grazing the strings produces such lovely sounds.

I do definitely feel like quarantine has driven me to an odd point where I'm just stacking hobbies on top of challenges lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: