Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

"Cutlet" - the true Cutter?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

"Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 pm

we shouldn't say Goldruff to him, it's a cruel nickname. You see, the other elves call him like that due to his blond hair and his dandruff

That's also why he's always running around half naked, he doesn't want all the flaky stuff visible on his shoulders

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 pm

LOL ... poor Cutlet! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 pm

yup, with golden dandruff on his shoulders, lol. Let`s call him Chad, not Goldruff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:03 am

I'm sure Goldruff is to do with his tendency to wear shirts with gold-coloured ruffles. Those shirts are just very impractical when running around in the woods... would probably get torn pretty quick, and just look at the state his breechers are in!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:07 pm

@Leanan wrote:
I wonder if there's anything between Goldruff and Yun. If so, I feel sorry for Yun. How can she compete against the perfect, magnificent, High-One-like Jink? *rolls eyes*

I had the same feeling; that there was a closeness (which was one of the aspects that bothered me, it just looks like a Cutter knock off and a gender swapped Skywise)... and Wendy could easily develop a relationship there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Cutlet" - the true Cutter?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Keeping In Character-
Jump to: