Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:55 am

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Moonda115 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Mornin125 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Mornin125 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Reina-115 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Veeloo115 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Whispe105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Onya-v11
I'm kinda liking Morninglight as a blond...I tried to change the maker's hair to pink, but it's being a pain... if I succeed I'll post here.

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Mornin135 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Mornin14

Edit: Some info on the new ones... I've added some of this to the pics above, but not all. I'll add sprites to this list as I make them this morning. Thank ya'll for these names, I just love them!!

1. Asp and his snake, snake-elf and the only one left that he knows of
  2. Frostline and her dragon Firebrand, a dragonrider5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp13
  3. Galen a cat-elf, his cat is Farjump5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Cat0910
  4. Hawk a wolfrider, with no wolf yet, youngest sister to Jeweleyes and Nightflash
  5. Moondaughter, originally created as a Glider, still trying to decide who she is
  6. Morninglight, a Go-Back 
  7. Onya is a dragonrider/sea-elf, her dragon is Skywing 5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-dr10
  8. Reina is a sunfolk through and through, she loves dancing
  9. Spearheart, Pike and Tyleet's sun, a lover of all 
  10. Veeloo the glider
  11. Whisperwill the Sun-Folk turned Wolfrider
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 am

Actually...I like pink hair!^^

Loving the new additions and names plus short descriptions! <3

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 am

Last set for today... edited and singles posted to Toyhouse, put them together in this cleaned up version Smile

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Untitl15
Toyhouse link: https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:460873
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 am

Only 2 this time... hurting bad and very weak, gonna goto bed early. I don't think I'll ready the 10 goal on the makers, but I hope to at least get all the sprites made... I'll be putting both elves and non-elves as I go. The centaur is Melina.

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp11

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Loving the new additions as always! Oh...I love centaurs! They automatically look like very passionate creatures. <3

Get well soon and...take your time.
Much love!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:46 pm

You were busy, Kat! Very Happy

Thank you for adopting all these names! bounce Tho I'm very pleased that Asp got a proper name ... and Snake stayed for the snake. ^^

I always love the Magical Elf maker - so elfquesty. Moondaughter is even more a creature of the night - almost gothic. And her outfit ... the dark gown fits the Gliders best. Maybe she is a wolfblooded Glider? Or just an atypical Glider who loves the night. Morninglight is outstanding with her pink mane. Reina turned out vibrant in blue moth fabric and golden jewelry. You've decided well for her colors. Last not least Veeloo - sparkling with energy. Now I wonder whether she has magical skills. I'm missing her "top knot" in this version.
Asp is not amused. Don't mess with the snake elf! Gotta love his green hair. Looks like spearheart has spotted another maiden to court. Those eyes speak volumes. ^^ Galen is the lucky miscievous type. The layered outfit with the mantle is perfect for him.

The Viking set turned out awesome, Kat! Moondaughter out in the night - that's how I've envisioned her! It was totally worth the effort to edit Morninglignt's hair! For me she looks so much better in Pink ... a memorable harmonic color scheme and unique feature. Reina in blue with rich gold en adornements ... in a hut with golden light, flowers and golden apples. So fitting for a festival of flood and flowers. Veeloo seems to be a tough one - ready to fight and maybe fast with anger. Not unlikely for a Glider. Wisperwill cultivates her Sonfolk heritage ... with means Wolfrider life offers. I like that there are reminiscences of the "golden" past in her style. And I love her green! Onya got a hair dye, too. I love this ... it looks so right for me. As if it can be her generic one.
You did great with the edits, Kat! The color change is flawless!

Thank you for the list ... all the names and bits of background information. The dragon sprites and the jaguar creature are adorable.
Definetely Spearheart! He wanted to be the first of the elves to become a sprite ... and I swear hes eying Melina. ^^ Cute tiny centaur girl. Your sprites are amazing, Kat.

I've seen your new blue version of Frostbite. She's pretty ... too. But please ... keep her teal. It's such an outstanding color in this set! And Embala has no excluse right on all color schemes similar to hers. ^^
(btw: Embala's second color is blue, too. XD No win.)

Last not least the complete crew in Arabian style. Excellent choices for each girl! And the well known boys. Look at them! All are distinctive and of great variance. Hard to chose my favorite trio - each time I try there are two more and then another one and this one and ... ^^ I'll stick with my "first loves": Frostline (in teal), Whisperwill, Asp.
Enlighten me one more time - who's the forth guy? O.O

The way I see it this is a challange you cannot fail, Kat. *kiss* You obviously had fun with creating this crew. You are sharing colors and joy wih your dollz. And ... you can always add later. In case you feel like it.
Be well soon, Kat. *very careful hug*

Last edited by Embala on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:33 am

I love the idea of Moondaughter being a wolfblooded glider. She was a mountain glider originally.

>Enlighten my one more time - who's the forth guy? O.O

I created him when I was making the three sets and it felt bare when I didn't have a third. I named him 5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp23Rainer, and he's undecided on his tribe.
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp21 5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp225 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp205 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp135 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp255 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Cat09105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp185 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp145 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp265 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp165 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-dr105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp305 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp115 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp125 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp195 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp155 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp175 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp315 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp275 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp245 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp295 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp325 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp355 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp28 

Just one more gal to make sprites of, and she'll have a ton.. Emmalina and various costumes from other characters

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 am

I've admired the sprite parade right after you've posted, Kat. Now I've time for a closer look - and a comment. Smile

Ash has chosen perfect pose. Green hair and yellow identifies him -and now I know he has RED eyes. The pants are so similar to the skin on my screen - it made me chuckle. *naked!* Snake looks fab with the carefully shaded scales. I ... miss something ... maybe - Have you tried to add a tongue?
Frostline in teal! Very Happy Very detailed even with her jewelry. Her Firebrand is precious. Delicate wings and backspikes.
Galen is a masterpiece. His layered outfit shows perfectly. The sprite reveals that his intense blue eyes are intended. His bond is a beautiful spotted cat - between lynx and leopard.
Hawk in hues of grey-brown. Distinct hues in the dark scale are the most difficult for me.
Moondaughter is another dark-shaded one. Her black and pale colors are identifying.
My darling Morninglight ... yes, this unusual pink haired char is winning my heart.
Onya, fierce dragonrider and a beauty. Her Skywing looks like a darling.
Reina is a typical Sunvillager. Great locks and a dancing pose. Spearhard cannot decide between her and Veeloo on his other side. ^^ Veeloo's look is as simple as effective - with a specific hairdo.
Whisperwill is special for me, too. Hues of green and brown like forest colors. A practical Wolfrider.
Last not least Rainer, the newcomer. The sitting pose makes him look shy. Now I wonder whetehr he's a member of Rain's family.

And then there is another bunch ... the centaur girl, an alien hero? ... and two others I do not know. All of them clearly designed and recognizable. I have the impression that I should know the pinkblue fairy ... cannot recall name or origin. I love how the monochrome ones turned out. Are they gemsona?

Excellent work as always, Kat. Eye candy!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 10:44 am

The other version of Snake has an animated tongue, but I haven't gotten to post it yet since he's on my computer back home.

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp10Melina
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp15Mysthica
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp17Katiana (Assasins Creed)
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp31 Sarah Williams from Labyrinth (canon character, but I made her since she's part of some of my fanfics)
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp27 Constance (She's part of my fanfics, she's the granddaughter of Sarah that has Labyrinth magic)
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp245 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp295 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp325 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp355 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Kat-sp28 These gals are my elemental gals, Aerth, Wynd, Cee, Phyr

Also made a wolf named Bramble, he's gonna be skinny and somewhat starving (hubby's idea) and so far has no design at all... was gonna make some Emmalina today, but won't be able to until I get my drive out of the trunk.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Mysthica! Now I know why the hair looked so familiar!

Constance ... this mane rings a bell. Preserver

Elementals! Earth, Wind, Sea and Fire ^^
Let's see ... green Aerth ^^, red Phyr, blue Cee ... turquoise and white Wynd?

A skinny, kinda starving wolf Hungry Wolf ... already wants to cuddle and feed Bramble! I love you

Thanks for the (re)introduction, Kat! Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Yup, Wynd is the blue and white. I made the blue and love and prefer it, but the white version seemed more practical. Almost like lightning in the sky. 

Nothing on Bramble yet. Think it's kinda funny that my husband has never read ElfQuest (even with my attempts to get him to, kids have though) and he thinks of a wolf like that. He won't help me on the design though... the makers are being a pain to load on he laptop. May have Rainthorwen draw me one.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 5:43 am

Where's Bramble? Did he starve and vanish away? Sad

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 10:02 am

Ack! I completely forgot about Bramble... Here he is Smile
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Brambl11
^^This one is the truest pic ^^

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Brambl125 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Brambl13
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Awww... so adorable *pets and scratches and offers goodies* Look at those big paws!
Look how eager and hopefully this skinny youngster is begging for a friend and a home. I love you He's in need for some tender loving care and grooming, too. Practical that both will go hand in hand.
The second one is the strong, loyal and trustworthy companion Bramble will be. Still very cuddly.
And the third one is his playful and carefree self once he found safety and a loving family.

I love this tousled darling, Kat. Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 pm

With the 10 elf challenge mixed into all my new elves now I figured I'd start building my new elves here since I've got such a mass amount of them now. I'll keep the title as is though so I'll remember what started all this mess, lol. Creating the new characters and sets will be posted over here from now on so I don't flood the EQ dolling thread.

Notes to Self - Characters to make and/or need ideas:
Amaryllis (elf or fae)
Lily (elf or fae)
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica15 Purple, pink and green outfitted elf (Blossom)
Name of Dragonrider/Glider tribe
Note: Cat Cove - humans
Fire elf - green + 2 more
Trolls are still hidden so Mable would be the only known one
At least 4 wanderers, ones I have are all player characters
1 plainsrunner female
2 gliders
1 goback
1 male human
want to make each tribe have at least 4
need to repost the group shot since alot of them look blended together

I'll be putting all these up on toyhou.se with temp names so I can start brainstorming.

Edit: Not sure what happened with the font, it's fixed now
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Got an update... all the needed stuff is now https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:766731 so I can keep better track... the flower wanderers are now 12 in number and are in their own folder. So I'm at 8 elves, 3 trolls and 2 preservers.

The dragonrider tribe is called the Far Reaches.

I'll probably be quiet for the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 pm

You've seen a pansy in "Blossom"! Surprised Now I can see it too flower

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Playing with an idea... I made a bunch of different flowers, but what if all those different flowers were different versions of "Blossom"? I'm cringing on making all those different elves at the moment so may just keep her as one..

Still back and forth on it. Guess it doesn't matter on that one, they've all already got names and, like Emma, I'll be making all the versions anyway, hehe.

I do have one Glider up and the Winx and WITCH characters.

My IMVU account was hacked so trying to get back into it... hope they didn't delete it.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:03 pm

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica10
Can you guess which flower this is?

Edit: One more
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica11

I think all the girls will have the 'stem' leggings, I really love those.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:46 pm

The idea about all the different flower being incarnations of "Blossem" would be a neat trick. flower It would enable you to doll her on different makers, Kat ... in case at least one outfit would resemble a flower. But ... I know about the urge of making ALL possible versions against all odds. ^^

A Flower Elf riddle ... let's see.
First one made me think of a certain narcissus ... but the white hair didn't feel right and it was not listed among your Flower Wanderers. Spared a thought about a white lily - No. The fit of the wrap skirt with the top mimics a calla - even with the variant color it's characteristic enough to picture your Calla. White hair would complete the imagination nicely.
Second one ... all pink and petals and a bit of white. I see a rose - soft and delicate. More like a wild rose than a garden rose. Hmmm... could be "Petunia" too ... the colors and the bell-form of sleeves and skirt would work, too.
Uuh... don't you have a Preserver named Petunia already?

I've started something with these "stem leggins". Very Happy They can come in different greens, you know? ^^

Is it allowed ...? *loves to introduce you to Bluemead*

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica16

Last edited by Embala on Wed May 01, 2019 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 9:53 pm

Finally found out what "Leo" is ... and the "blowball" gave me an idea. The hair of the yellow-white flower elf would fit for it. As do the colors now.
scratch ... still think the wrapped skirt would be perfect for Calla.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 8:44 pm

Haven't checked the blue gal out yet, but wanted to post these before I forgot again. Will comment in a moment.

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 294585225 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 29458523Firefly and unnamed berry eating cutie
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica12 Unnamed Glider
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica13 This is Amaryllis, I tried so many variations and every one of them ended up looking like Marci

Redos of the first two gals
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica145 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica15

And the boys so far...
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Aero-e115 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Asp-el105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Calmwa105 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Daran-115 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Finch-10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 pm

Let's see what we got... so far Blossom is working out as all in one, but I still have all her designs separate til they're all made. Also lets me add more flowers as I think of them. With all the colors of lillies I have I would make tons of them.

All of the pictures I put on toyhouse for the flower girls are taken by me. They're either from my personal garden or the local botanical gardens. I just got some beautiful roses blooming this week, freaking out over the colors... will post them to rose soon I think.

Petunia is a preserver, yes. I wasn't sure what to call this one, but I didn't want it to be Petunia. Just a placeholder right now. I've got wild petunias always in my garden. I did take your advice on the green leggings... with 6 different colors give us lots of variations.

Bluemead is GORGEOUS!!! Such a delightful addition to the ladies! I especially love the skirt and flowerbed. 

Just got a funny idea... like a flower, Blossom has elf-like seedlings that turn into the flowers. Between that and the Thumbelina idea...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:24 pm

Wiktionary offered me: origin of petunia ... loan from the Native American language Tupi "petyn" for tobacco (plant) ...
Maybe Petyn can be a name for the Flower Elf?

That's how she ended up with me:

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Magica17 Amaryllis

Remember the abundance of pollen an amarylis spreads everywhere? ^^ That's her most striking characteristica for me.

I've figured that all the gardening and the spring blooming has inspired the Flower elves, Kat. flower An endless source of variations!

Much too late again Sleep ... comments on new pretties tomorrow!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 1:38 pm

*giggle* Great minds think alike Very Happy I never noticed that about amaryllis since I always had them in the window sill instead of outside. 

I LOVE the name Petyn! Gives her a bit of mystery Very Happy I didn't know that about Petunias though. 

I went to check my yellow rose this morning and ACK! It's now pink! Why are all my roses turning pink! 

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Firema10
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Flight10
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Galen-11
Three of my boys

5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Plains10 Unnamed Plainsrunner, related to Duskbite somehow
5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Troll-10 Unnamed Troll, still need to deisgn two male Trolls

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   5 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next