Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 1:59 pm

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Sundia10 Sundial the Sunflower

Edit: I just realized, I don't know what Bluemead is based on... I was originally thinking blueberries, but they don't have any flowers that I can see...
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 2:00 am

You were busy, Kat! So many new and old characters dolled ... and brand new designs. Let's take a closer look.

"Firefly" sounds familiar but the bug doesn't ring a bell despite the catchy design. Simply white with fragile wings - based on a firefly indeed? The flower headband is a striking contrast.
Cutie indeed ... little blue bug looks shy - or caught in the act. ^^ Its name could bee Berrysweet or Berrypatch.

The Glider girl was was fascinating from first sight with a dangerous vibe. She reminds me of a pirate, probably because of the wide sleeves and high boots. I'll call her "Skua" for now.

Aero once more starts the boys parade. Followed by Asp in the Temple of the Snakes (this blue "egg" would work well for Gliders, too). The blonde guy in the much too long bathing shorts must be Calmwave. Daran has grown into a goodlooking big boy - and he applies for a role in the LotR reboot. He'll succeed! ^^ Now that I see Finch it's easy to identify Rayek's what-if son.

The following ones are decidedly new and a mixed group. I'll guess Fremane for the first guy - easy association. ^^ Next boy is Flight - somehow he sticks with me more than others. Missing his mertail, tho ... *those pendants hold magical potions that help him to transform more easily* ... sorry, imagination running wild. ^^
All I knew about the following - he is among the newer designs! Had to cheat to identify him as Galen. Yes, he's looking perfectly like himself - *blames your abundance of characters* XD
The Plainsrunner girl is a beauty I might fall in love with her. Looking at her words like "dry" and "grass" ring in my mind ... and the picture of a sand colored cat. She'll be "Savannah" for me until she finds her true name. Troll girl is awesome! Brown and black works great for this warrior and the bloodred gem can be her trademark. "Coal" for now. New ones are FAB!

Kat, I'm not sure whether it is okay if I post some of my dollz in your thread. Last not least you have inspired them Very Happy ... and I want to have them here with their "tribemates".

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica18 Lycoris aka Spiderlily

Last night after I've mentioned the "endless source of variations" your Flower Elves offer and planned to go to bed she started to nag in my mind and wanted to be born. Well - migraine didn't let me sleep anyway. Why do I get the notion ... Suspect that this girl isn't nice?

Last edited by Embala on Tue May 07, 2019 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 8:07 pm

Back to your Flower Elves, Kat flower

You could say that Marcenia has an amaryllis color scheme with the same right. ^^ I see intense red with a white heart like in your photo. The bell-like pointed Petals show in the hairdo and the skirt. Golden stamen. I like the flowers you've added. Really well captured, Kat! I like the flowers you've added.
My Marcenia was heavily based on yours. I wanted to keep her as close as possible to your desing (not that I'd be able to come up with a decided different design) ... but put more emphasis on the flower part. I've chosen the paler red to match the hair color and used silver to bring in more of the white pattern. More golden stamen ... and lots of pollen. Indeed I remember the abundance of pollen because we have them only in the window sill.

Golden yellow and white - the two states of a dandelion. The white crest mimics the puff ball. Since you've added the puffballl plants it's rather easy to identify Dandi. ^^ And it looks good with the flower bed! I've inspired you again. Very Happy

I cannot see much change in Rose. Still more of a wild rose than a garden rose for me. Lovely and delicate. But I dont see your garden flowers the way you do, Kat. I have your photos ... but it's different than having them for real, living, growing, changing. Your garden must be beautiful and manifold, Kat - despite those unruly pink-turning roses, Kat. ^^

Sunflower is a beauty! Warm and kind looking. Beautifully captured in yellows and browns. I like the decorated "stem2 stockings. The loose braid is a surprise but it supports the "soft" character. As does the 'forest at daylight' background ... Sunflower IS a child of day and sun and warmth.

katcombs wrote:
Edit: I just realized, I don't know what Bluemead is based on... I was originally thinking blueberries, but they don't have any flowers that I can see...
Exactly my problem, Kat! ^^ With the thumbnails I was unable to figure out which kind of flower your "Blue" was ... but the blue pleased my eyes and soothened my mood. That's why I've decided to make "a blue flower elf of some kind" and called her Bluemead. I was aware that she will not fit your "Blue" (now I can see the lupines) but I loved to create her.
In case you need a base think of forget-me-not - that's what the result reminds me of most - or speedwell.

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica19 Tacca aka Batflower

Spiderlily's counterpart ... yup, I wanted to be witty and made the bad one white and the good one black.  Troll Tongue

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 8:08 pm

I MUST drop her too ...

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica20 Nilla aka Rosegrape

... Nilla is a shortcut for Medinilla.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's Ten Elf Challenge   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:59 pm

I'm still here. Phone and app are being a pain so getting nothing done and none of the pictures load at work. Will be able to look tonight when I get home. Got so many ideas.

Post all you like in here, I love seeing ideas when I can get to my PC. Plus I'm in dire need of elf ideas. This thread is for all the tribes, not just the challenge and flower elves.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Let me get these out of the way real quick so I don't forget to post them.

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Clamsh10 Clamshine w/legs
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Firesh11 Firemane
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Jadema10 Jademark

Two more flowers Smile
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Begoni10
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Petyn-10

I've got the ones added from above and the new flowers, I put some flower pictures on there, I hope I got the correct flowers in the photos. 

I really love the name Berrypatch! It's perfect for it! Had to look up Skua and had to giggle... guess that would be a perfect name since I have a thing for the sea Very Happy Was missing Calmwave's necklace, he really loves it. The first Firemane was all the wrong colors. I like the idea of magic potions for Flight, hehe. Made by Ilyian Very Happy As for Galen, even I have trouble keeping up with who is who, that's why I'm SOOOOO glad for Toyhouse. 

I didn't even think about "Savannah's" cat until I read that... a light color would work lovely for her. Added that as a character so I won't forget. I like Coal, but I think that'll fit one of the male trolls more. Her name I'm leaning towards Bloodknife, but trying to find a way to make it not so.... messy sounding.

Lycoris looks amazing, I never even heard of a spiderlily before... tempted to order some of them online, they're gorgeous! All the details on her brighten up her look. When I posted her on toyhouse next to her flower they both fit in just right! The evil gal in white and nice gal in black is a great idea. The flowers look like they go opposite directions too Very Happy 

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers, I've got them growing wild all over my yard. I LOVE the look of them, but can't stand then smell. Kind of a sticky smell. 

Tacca reminds me of what Mia might have looked like if she was good. I love the green accents, gives her a hide in seek look. Not sure why, but the face looks skinner in that one. Kinda a nice coincidence that I ran across this today.
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 59545310

Nilla is gorgeous!! So much detail and her braids are just right!

Last edited by katcombs on Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:52 pm

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Rainer117 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Stormc117 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Swiftc11
Will be posting the boys 3 at a time as I finish them. I've got 8 guys left so 2 posts of 4. Not including the new guys I need to make.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Next 4, like last post were a bit of a pain since this maker has no face fur or tattoos. Most of these you probably will need to sneak the name, but one will stand out Very Happy
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Seasti107 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Smokel107 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Spearh117 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Tinker10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Last 4
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Ravend107 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Rol-el10
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Shelld107 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Nightf10

Oh wow, I didn't realize I had so many guys... Now on to the new ones... I've got about 6 more hours to try and design some...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 10:49 pm

You were on a role, Kat! It's raining men ^^ ... and new Flower Elves. Pretty sure I'll have to "sneak" the name of more than half of them.

First of all Clamshine - he's not quite sure about those "leg thingies". XD Firemane, despite his appropriate colors, looks slightly annoyed - and his wolf is ready to protect. I bet Firemane got his name not only because of red hair. ^^ Jademark's grass-green crest is unique. Brown skin, green-brown color scheme ... he's like an integral part of the forest.

This smirking blond guy in blue and brown tells me he's Rainer (he is Very Happy) ... wonders why he sneaked in my memory. I like the green trademark belt. Dark hair ... blue pants ... arm wraps ... and a background that tells me wavedancer - our Wavecatcher? Sure! ^^ Skywise's distant cousin XD ... I honestly have no idea who he is. (Ah ... Swiftcreek - colors of water and foam).

Blue skin and hair, red pants - catchy look. The threesome brother ... really should remember his name. Yup - Seasting. Love the guy in warm browns and raven black hair ... no one I've memorized  yet . (*luckiluck* Smokeleaf! now I remember the first design - wich beard.) The jelly bag cap suits him! Another one - as good looking as unfamiliar - in striking violet and tan. (*sneaks* Spearheart, the ladies man Surprised ... his charm almost worked on me. ^^) Another Wavedancer judging by the background ... slightly overdressed in brown and grey? I should know, should I? scratch (He's TinKertide!) *note to myself: consider that he has 3 looks: a complete 'lander' outfit, swimming shorts ... and a mertail*

A guy in tan brown, a mantle and black crest - a familiar sight. I know he belongs to Tynami's family ... but I tend to forget his name. (Right, Ravendusk - change's brother). Characteristic look - blame my memory. Now, this one is (not really) my boy! ^^ Hello Rol ... don't worry, I don't plan to genderbend you in nearer future. Black and gold is Nightflash - THIS name I usually recall well! Wink

A huge cast for sure, Kat. And I've discovered one more in your toyhouse. Houston, we have a problem ... (not really ^^)

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Elf-bo25 My Owl

For several days this guy is sitting in my folders ... lots of brown and bonded to the night bird. Great minds think alike. ^^
Just kidding ... No problem with your Owl, Kat. Wink Not even sure whether this first draft of my Owl will stay.

Now for the flowery girls ...

The girl in intense red would work as a red amaryllis for me - last not least becuase of the strong green stem. As I know that Amaryllis' look is already set I looked up your list (not sneaking in!). Red blossoms, green leaves ... actually a browninsh green which fits your design. And the golden "buttons" hint the stamen. I'm pretty sure this lady in red is Begonia.

Her flower sister comes in violet and white ... again with lots of green. I see two possibilities - the petunia or the blue bonnets. The shape of her outfit reminds of a bell ... the jewlry adornements and she decoration mimics the leaf-vains of the petunia. I see pretty, mysterious Petyn, right? Smile
I didn't know about this word or the linguistic origin of petunia either. I just hoped to find some other  name for petunia - glad it worked so well for you, Kat! Very Happy

You've adopted more of my "working names" for the new ones. bounce Admittedly I hoped you would fall for Berrypatch - perfectly fitting look and preferred habitat of this bug. ^^ Skua is a surprise I love to read about - that name jumped at me the moment I spared a thought about it. Savannah for now ... or is this name set, too? And she will get a cat! Very Happy cat
If Bloodknife sounds too messy for you  - how about "Redshiv" or "Bladebloom" (bloom as a poetic euphemism for blood)? Looking forward to meet her companion Coal.

Sounds like I've introduced you to a new "lily" variance - wouldn't have guessed this! You are right - Lycoris and her flower inspiration are a perfect match. Tacca is my favorite of this trio. The batflower also comes in more blackish variations. Tacca is the botanical name. A black caterpillar O.O ... now I wonder how the butterfly might look. Making Nilla was a pain - required lots of patience and minor editing. I like how she turned out, tho. She immediately agreed on those braids ^^ ... glad you approve.

Sunflowers are great ... and I like Sundial more each time I look at her. Actually I like the smell of sunflowers - reminds me of resin.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:57 pm

You like teal, Kat. I found a teal blossom (well ... teal-turquoise) to make a gift elf for you. Very Happy

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica21 Liana aka Jadevine

I heard she's good friends with Nilla. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sat May 18, 2019 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:07 pm

This time I don't really have much since I just want to rest today... I made one today, the rest are from last week.
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Coal-e10 Coal
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Redfir10 Amber, who just happens to be the name of the dog I adopted later that day, lol
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Unname10 unnamed human
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Greenf10 unnammed green fire elf
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Mimo-m10 This is based off the flower from the mimosa tree

Flowers I've got left: Calla(lily), Blue(bonnets), (Morning)Glory, Maggy(Magnolia), Lily and Mari(gold).

Comments in the next post, didn't want to lose this part.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:18 pm

*giggles* Raining men, how appropriate Very Happy 

Clamshine definitely does not like legs, lol. Firemane is a bit of a hothead, he was based off my dad who had a trigger temper sometimes and bright red hair. Rainer almost threw a fit when I put the wrong color belt on him. I was shocked how great the bow looked on him. Stormcaller does NOT like legs either, but he still does it occasionally. Swiftcreek looks so bare without his tattoos... and until I made this version I didn't realize how much he looks like Skywise, lol. Orange and brown is Smokeleaf, he's a human equivalent to a pothead. He is missing his beard... alot of the guys are Sad He really likes that hat Very Happy 

I think I matched Spearheart up with someone, but I can't remember who. I've got to look into that again. Tinkertide always seems overdressed, no matter what I put him in. Sometimes I think he took the Change/Tynami trail and sometimes lives with the humans, sometimes at sea and sometimes in the grotto. I think both him and Starpearl are sticking with the 3 looks.

Ravendusk has been passed around to so many worlds and families it's easy to forget where he belongs. He's a sea elf dressed like a wolfrider most of the time. Nightflash this time turned out almost his identical outfit. All he's missing his a star.  Shelldust is probably contemplating tearing off the long part of those too long shorts. 

Right now Houston is under water, eek, but they're getting better... so not much of a problem anymore Very Happy

Your owl looks amazing! My owl is literally an owl, I named her Mousechaser, she's an eagle owl. Very cool we were both thinking similar with the owls.

Now for the flowers... She is Begonia... one of my favorite flowers cause it does well in both hot weather and cold. Violet and white is Petunia/Petyn Smile I don't think I'll ever get my bluebonnet gal done. 

Love the working names! They work so well Very Happy Not 100% sure on Savannah yet, leaning towards it though.

Here's what the moth looks like as an adult... the strangest part is the tip of the wings is the caterpillar body.
https://bugguide.net/node/view/74448
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm

StormCurrent complained - he's not used to be overlooked! Embarassed And the pants seem to have just the right lenght! ^^

I'm happy you like the working names so much, Kat. In general they are just this - an easy way to refer to a charuntil s/he is named properly. But sometimes ... I really hope you will stick with the name and if you do ... bounce

Hello Coal! He looks like the Troll aquivalent of a Scouter-Skywise fusion. ^^ Good looking, Charming, a fierce fighter and alway up for a treasure hunt - in Troll terms of course. His golden sword implies he's planning to become a King. His many accessories make me think he's a flexible and manifold skilled guy.

Easy to guess that Amber is a Fire Elf. A tribemate for Li - in red and black, embers and ashes. Her name Amber automatically makes me think of burnstone ... and amber-golden hair. I'm curious to see her on other makers.

Your human falconer is awesome. I'm still amazed that we've chosen similar colors for the owl boy. Similar - yet clearly distinctive. I like his white hair ... white like the owl's feather tips. Mousechaser is fab Owlish ... and her name made a story grow in my mind.
There was a human boy, always smaller than his agemates. Timid. Withdrawn. Unremakably. Mousy. They dubbed him Mouse. And at some point this nickname became the only name he was known. Despite his fear of darkness and woodss he fled into the forests when the village boys mobbed him too badly. And one day he stayed there after nightfall ... and was haunted by a giant, scary, winged creature of the night. When he stopped running, exhausted and desperate, the creature landed on a narrow branch right above of him. A big swooper ... a hunter of the night eyed him. Hooted to him. Guarded him til dawn. After this night he regulary returned to the woods at dusk ... and the bird found him each time. They bonded, became friends and hunting companions. The boy called his feathered friend Mousechaser and proudly bears the name Mouse himself. Coming at age Mouse is a respected hunter and scouter for his people. He still prefers the company of his winged friend, tho.
Mouse and Mousechaser ... it would be awesome if you take this name and this story for your human boy, Kat. *allows myself to wish and dream*
OT: glad to learn that Houston does NOT have a problem! Very Happy

A green-haired Fire elf in warm brown and violet .... Surprised that's a surprise! And he seems to create "living fire" jugding from the sprite which surround him. ^^ I wonder what the flacons mean for "Greenfire".

Last not least a new Flower Elf flower Mimo looks great! You've captured the berry pink and I like that hair matches this hue exactly. The small tree in full bloom is a lovely detail.

I see you've grabbed Jadevine! Very Happy

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica23

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica24

Two friends together. ^^ They like to float in the air.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 9:48 pm

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Petuni137 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Waterl127 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Firefl117 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Berryp11
Petunia, Water Lily, Firefly and Berrypatch - Thank you to Jeedai for this set!! Bigger versions will be on Toyhouse.

lol, StormCurrent, there's one I haven't heard in a while. Shelldust Smile StormCurrent I gave back to his original owner, since I don't talk to him anymore. I know I've got a ton of guys and gals so they're easy to get confused, even I do it. Coal has an elfs mentality, almost... he's fierce, quick and a lot rougher than he looks there. Definitely a fighter, more like the kings right hand man. When I first designed "Amber" she reminded me of my old gal Dewberry/Fireberry who MrsGriz now has. I just realized I already have an Amber... she needs a new name, she's a red fire elf. "Greenfire" was a shock to me too, but those were the colors he chose. It's almost like the fire is just on the edge of his hair. The little gems for him hold other colors of fire, he likes to experiment.

Oh WOW!! That Mouse/Mousechaser story is AMAZING!! I love the idea and would be delighted to use it.

We're having a ton of fun with the flower girls! Jadevine is an amazing flower, and so unique! Jadevine and Nilla are perfect for floating around. I never thought when I started these girls that it would turn into this massive project, but I'm love it!! So many goodies. Almost made a phoenix that was a "bird of paradise".
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Kat-s1517 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Kat-s1527 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Kat-s1537 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Kat-s154
Full set Smile

I couldn't resist Very Happy
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Captur11

And a who is done pic
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Captur12

What a mess... cleaned up version of who I have left to do
7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Captur13
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:51 am

Jeedai's Preservers are as splendid as ever! Shocked I love to see your bugs in his unique style. The detailed, carefully developed toppers are always a special treat. It makes me wish to come up with own Preservers ... just to ask Jeedai to portrait them.

Elwing's first Preserver icon is a jewel.  Preserver And you use it to fill a treasure box! Your bugs are amazing, Kat - each of them a moving, flying jewel. Masterly designed and miniaturized as your sprites. Not only recognizable by the colors but by the tiny toppers as well.

*Oops* ... a name confusion again.  I was going for Shelldust - the blonde guy in the brown bathing shorts. Actually I had to look up StormCurrent to recall him.

I'm delighted to learn that you've embraced both the name Mouse and the story snippet for your human boy, Kat!

A colorful, flowery mess! flower The banner is a neat way to illustrate the amount of Flower Wanderers we have created together. Seven more left to do ... and I have two others waiting in my folders and think about three or four more (some new, some in your todos). Troll Tongue
I was always best when there was interaction with other artist - flowing creativity and lots of fun! Btw: Phoenix is an awesome name!

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica25 Cotton aka Furflower

And Jadevine was nagging until she got her "first name" - it's Liana aka Jadevine now.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:52 pm

Love Cotton!! I had a uncle we called Cotton cause he had white hair from his teens. The idea here is adorable! Very Happy I'll be adding Cotton soon. 

Should I make sprites and mini flowers of all the flower girls or leave them as dollmaker types? Kinda want to, kinda not since the flowers will be TINY, hense the icons. The actual fae girl sprites... let me know if you want to see um, I'll get started tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 4:26 pm

You should do what you like to do most. Very Happy I'll love to see any of your sprites, Kat! The Flower Faes would be a colorful bunch ... and I'm curious to see your take on the flowers itself. flower

Cotton was a fun idea - an opportunity to do something different. I was thinking of this when I made her and there is more:

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica27 Malvae (young Cotton)

She had white hair since her youth, too. ^^ But for the rest ... rather different look!

Matured Cotton is easily able to survive in hostile surroundings:

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Magica26

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 8:05 pm

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Elf-bo27

He can be a non-chosen Glider. Won't tell me his name. (buckle should be silver)
Before I forget: He has Preservers! ^^ Goldspark, Skydive and Rosepetal

Last edited by Embala on Tue May 21, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Didn't get to the sprites yet, but now everyone has names! yay!! hehe Smile Malvae looks amazing, I like the young look, especially her headband Very Happy 

Since I've been moving things around on toyhouse, HERE is the link of who I still need to sprite... and  HERE is the link to who I have left to design.

Grinwad - Troll
Kaer - Glider
Keni - Go-Back
Tinder - Fire Elf
All of the above need designing and are male... just have no energy lately, hard to breathe... so just been resting today.

New upcoming flowers, Lotus, Phoenix(Bird of Paradise) and Maggy(Magnolia). No idea what to do with them yet, but wanted to let you know they were there.

Newly named: Blaze (red fire elf), Pyre (green fire elf) and Savannah is set

For Felina I have a set being made that is for all the worlds of Winx, once I see what they look like I'll be spriting her.

Also on the way, Kat in Avengers: Engame attire and normal clothing for Felina and my Sailor Moon gals.

Edit: Looks like you were typing as I was... hehe, will have to comment later this week, eyes are burning, but what I can see I LOVE!

Last edited by katcombs on Mon May 27, 2019 7:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 9:12 am

I love the idea of a glider with preservers!! He turned out amazing! I think Kaer would fit him nicely if I'm able. The best part about him is that he has all the colors of the rainbow on him or around him, hehe. Such a fun elf.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:35 pm

I've loved to help this guy to be born - but he refused to talk to me. He's not mine. Make him yours if you like to, Kat - change him, name him, add to him to your liking. I'm very happy that you welcome the Preservers coming with him! Very Happy

You've invited me to play with you, Kat. To post here. And you've asked for character ideas. Very Happy
I have three more - fun to create, inspired by your todo list - and definitely not mine. Use them to your whim. Take them as your own. Let them inspire you. I'm curious how they will end up.

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Elf-bo28 "Goldfire" ... maybe Wink

The sand-brown is supposed to be another hue of yellow/gold. And he has a (magical?) shield to protect him against fire attacks (and others).

Be well soon, Kat. *hugs and kisses*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Goldfire with his skin color and clothing reminds me of a fire elf, even with the shield and sword, forged with his own fire. I like Goldfire SOOOO much better than Tinder, I was picking words at random at that point. I could see him crushing on Li too Very Happy

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Blue-m10 I did manage to design Blue(bonnets) finally. The expression made me think of a flower petal breaking off and floating in the wind.

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Dasher10 Here is Dasher, I can't remember who I made him for... I think for Savannah, but I can't remember. 

I'm starting to think all my plainsrunners will be cat folk, just not all have cats.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 10:46 pm

7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Elf-bo29

A Go-Back. While I was dolling he insisted to get a wolf as company, no matter how often I told him that's not appropriate for a Go-Back. Stubborn boy! I get it this way:
He's very young, still a teen, and on his own for the first time. He was lost, sad, anxious and lonesome - and a lone ice wolf followed his call. They are friends now.

Too tired for anything more tonight.

P.S.: I'd mentioned a sandcat when commenting on Savannah - and you jumped at the idea, Kat. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   7 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next