Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

So they've basically killed the Scroll of Colors forum...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Zadzi

Zadzi

So they've basically killed the Scroll of Colors forum... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So they've basically killed the Scroll of Colors forum...   So they've basically killed the Scroll of Colors forum... - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Not to sound terribly cynical, but I think the quality of the story before was partially what made people want to come on and debate - that and of course the openness. But the stories in EQ did feel like they welcomed some diversity. Final Quest doesn't feel like that to me so much. I do think however that there's been some incredible fan fiction writing and fan art. In fact, I never even read fan fiction before and I am ashamed to say I never took it seriously until EQ. There are some seriously talented people here / out there.
Maybe EQ is just a launching pad for talent... I realize it's the main driving force and theme of this site. But maybe we can look at this site really like an old scroll type of site - like archeologists of the long lost ancestry of EQ Very Happy .... dedicated to when the story was still awesome Very Happy
And of course the inspiration of other art and writing...

So they've basically killed the Scroll of Colors forum... - Page 23 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down

So they've basically killed the Scroll of Colors forum...
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23