Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Beautifully done! Aroree is my favorite batch, but I always love seeing the sexy trio! Looked back at the post above and EEK! My phone only showed Rainbow at the time since my signal was rough. Rellah and Whitestreak turned out pretty cool. I wonder if I still have the micros of Whitestreak and Rainbow here somewhere...

Aetheryll  turned out magically!

As promised, Ribbon and classic Tywaves, was gonna do a more 'gussied up' Tywaves, but decided not to. I'd love to see what Embala would do with her if she wants Very Happy It took me three tries to get Ribbon right cause I kept forgetting her hair ribbon, lol.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Ribbon101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Tywave10

PS. I just noticed our thread is now only 5 pages long... what happened?
Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize we were almost at 60 points, I remember from my other forum the boards tend to crash after 60. Edited the first post on this one to reflect a new beginning Very Happy Thank you for the split topic Smile
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Ribbon and Tywaves look great! I love all the pearls on Tywaves!

I made more:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Kae

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Leee

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Nige

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Clee

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Mooe

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/magical-elf2.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 pm

I'm very happy you like the little surprise, Leanan. I thought Korafay and especially Timmain might feel neglected if they dont get the same attention than their elf friends. ^^
And - I LOVE the new trio. Thank you so much for the fast fullfilled request! Rellah turned out exquisite - she couldn't have chosen better herself. The slit skirt for Whitestreak - of course! Blues and greens suit her well. I still wonder how she'd look in turquoise-teal ... limited color schemes are evil. XD Rainbow turned out absolutely adorable. Spot on including her hair adornement! So beautiful. *dreamy* I should adopt Rainsong, Whitestreak ... and Alekah. Thanks again. Very Happy

btw: looks like I need a hint for this red enigma. Probably a simple one I've totally forgotten about ... Rolling Eyes

Looks like you you've startet a new series. Gorgeous start it is!
Aroree looks different - but she looks exactly like Aroree! Free and strong Aroree. I actually saw her fly in the clouds.
Follewd by your favorite trio ... Ruffel, pretty in pink and less ruffly for once ... Vurdah, so worried and lovely at the same time ... and cool slender Maleen. Absolute Maleen.
Kahvi is just like Aroree - different yet perfect. and she's wearing appropriate braids!
Leetah with the healing light - red lock, golden jewelry and an outfit we all remember. I wish the maker would allow a more voluminous mane.
Nightfall, Joyleaf Moonshade - holy cow! Archer. Wise councellor. And the scene Ahnshen watched. Almost too perfect - just the right choices for each of them. Maybe you had a little help? I've a hunch someone was inspired by ElfQuest ... just a little bit.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 pm

New Elfmaker - makes older Characters return. Very Happy I like that you return to earlier designed chars and add to their collection, Prism. Very Happy
Especially Winterleaf I love you her pale grey-brown color scheme with the contrasting reddish mane is unique. I love the "horns" in this version - both attractive hairdo and a demonic touch. I still want to steal your Winterleaf away and add her to my girls collection, Prism. But - you would have to go on dolling her. ^^
Grethlin is another one of my favorites in your widespread crew. I like how you did her "corsage" with many belts. The pouches and bags or baskets are her trademark.
Cinder - very different than the other two. All flames and embers - the golden lines work well. And pales ashes.
Last not least Aetheryll - another remarkable color scheme. The sparkling crescents make her magical as she should be.

The moment you've introduced the new Magical Elf maker it was clear we'd meet your quartet in no time, Kat. ^^ I'm so pleased they returned in their classic style. I love you Tynami couldn't be more typical! High one Tynami is a surprise - reversed colors and very strict style. She adopted one of Change's characteristics. ^^ But why is she so irritated - missing the water and her birdies?
Change turned out exactly like I remember her form my most active "doller" times. ^^ Both winter/travel outfit and the lightly summer duds - both with nods to her leg straps. And because she's ever changing change you've made her early dresses, too. The blue is as unusual as unexpected - but I still remember this micro doll. ... not the name going with her at that time, tho ...
Ribbon in "nude look" turned out so delicate. It's good you finally managed to add the bow to her hair - I'd have missed her trademark!
Last not least our darling Tywaves how I've seen her first. I love you Complete with her pearl strands and hair adornements.

This was a nostalgic journey in the "good old times", Kat. *hugs and kisses* Sadly Azalea dolls refuses to load for me - no Magical Elves 2.0 by me for now.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks again for the detailed feedback, Embala! Hug

Red enigma hint, as requested: she was worthy of a Howl.

As for your comments on my latest set, I really hope 'Joyleaf' was a typo... Wink

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Just adoring all the new elves on the new maker, definitely keeping that Nightfall and Moonshade, but that Clearbrook is spot on, wow!! They're all amazingly close, I just love them all!

I just did a count, I've got 55 female EQ elves and 18 males, plus 2 preservers. I think what I'll do is post just the main SeaGlade family and some favorites, but most will probably go straight to Toyhouse, like the Danen girls if I ever get that far, lol. About to head to bed, but wanted to show a few off before I did.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Firesh10 Fireshade, her fire powers were a bit of a surprise
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Ilyian11 Ilyian
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Tangle11 Tangle I had to do once I saw the green skin tone.

Last edited by katcombs on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Aww, thank you, katcombs!

Your ladies look great too! Especially Tangle is stunning!

I made some lovelies in long dresses:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Winne

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Time

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Save

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Ahe

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Newe

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 6:48 pm

Hummer! Very Happy ... I'd sworn she was done already. Rolling Eyes Messed up memory. XD
I'm missing the blue in her dress - but you were always going for elegance before maximum closeness. This POV is one of the reason why I enjoy your High One designs so much, Leanan. The hair should have been a close enoungh hint . Wink

I offer a Clearbrook and request a Joyleaf. ^^ A typo for sure Embarassed ... strangely enough one I tend to revolve.

Winnowill and Timmain - almost mirror images and ready for a duel. Savah turned out much softer than the other two. Her layered gown looks just perfect. I love her with the white hair from the Lovemates calendar. The diadem is the cherry on the cake.
Ahdri is so close to her original look ... yes, the details are different - but the general vibe is absolutely her. And absolutely ElfQuest. Same with Newstar - only difference is that this blue gown is much prettier than the NewBlood version. ^^

Fireglade turns out to be a late bloomer like Redlance, is she, Kat? ^^ The flames suit her - they complement her look. Ilyian as an archer is a surprise for me! Very confident, active and happy. And she looks great in those hunting outfit. Truely a creature of this forest ... Tangle looks awesome. Those complicated tattoo ornaments actually work for her! I see she found her flower again - she wouldn't be herself without it. Literally. ^^

... is envious - I want to see Lirrain this style *pout* and my other girls ... BAAAAD maker

Last edited by Embala on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 am

A quick one to get me started tonight, Embala
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Embala10

I love all the ancients and Sun Folk, they look amazing! The way you made the skirts layer to be more flowy works very well, I love it! My favorite on this set is Timmain. Was kinda shocked to see green shoes on Winnowill, but they are very fitting.

Fireshade's power have been there for a while, I remember making a few dollmaker dollz with fire, but very much a late bloomer. I know in SeaGlade she assumed dead, but I think I'll make that when her fire powers came out and that's what saved her life. She's just stuck on the wrong shore. For Ilyian I wanted to try something different. I kept thinking she's the shamaness, but she still needs to eat. 

This gal is my first edited on in a long time... Wolvesfire.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Wolves11
The unedited version is https://toyhou.se/1575634.wolvesfire/gallery
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 2:46 pm

*peeking in the thread Shocked ... Embala glances back!*

That's totally my girl! Using hues of turquoise and teal instead if the generic green/black is a great choice. Color and style are a beautiful blend between Space Embala and her Wolfrider self. Thank you for the awesome surprise, Kat!
Your Wolvesfire turned out amazing, Kat. The sparcle effects aare splendid and she has the appropriate number of fingers. Love to see her in the generic micro look I remember.

I still like to read those bits of information about character background and story.

Speaking Of finger edits - it workes so well I didn't even notice it in your doll creations, Leanan! and I wanted to tell you that I love to see Savah with the gentle light magic.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:38 pm

For Wolvesfire, her original outfit didn't make much sense, but seeing her like this... that makes much more sense to me. It's the first time she's worn shoes in a picture too I think.

Nothing new from me tonight, only have a few minutes.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 10:42 am

I found out I can load azalea at work so I made a few since it was slowing down. I didn't realize how much Anyu looks like Kahvi til just now, lol. I'll try and spread out my girls a bit so they're not flooding.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Amber-10 Amber
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Anyu-m10Anyu
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Blomst10Blomstre in her new duds

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Cirrah101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Cirrah11 Innekah and my Cirrah (before and after, hehe)
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Duskbi10  Duskbite, this maker was MADE for her, she's spot on.

That's it for now... if you want to see someone faster, please let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Yep, red enigma is Hummer! Very Happy

Thanks for the feedback, katcombs and Embala!

Katcombs, your dolls are wonderful! Innekah is my favorite but I like them all.

I made more maidens...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Dewe

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Eme

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Vene

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Tye

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Free

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:32 am

More of your Elfquest maidens, Leanan, with asppropriate finger edits. Very Happy Of course there's young Dewshine - despite the dark woods I'm reminded of the Scene during the Zwoot hunt. Tho I was surprised by the white-blue combo Ember was recognizable without doubt ... and then I've remembered her off-white and blue leather dress - complete with the high boots. Absolutely Venka! I love this girl and your version has just the right mood - very elfquesty. Her magic "sending star"  is the cherry on the cake. Darling Tyleet - the colors give her away and it's a style she would wear.
Last one is quite a riddle ... not as self-evident as her friends. considering limited options my bets are on Crescent.

Your "Whitestreak" needed a hair dye ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Whites10

... and then I couldn't resist to play with her a bit more. Wink

It's great you can play with this maker via app now, Kat - more chances for creative fun. sunny I still don't recall Amber Embarassed ... despite her identifying green lips. Probably from Danen - I vaguely recall a micro doll? - and her look identifies her as a Dragonrider. I love Blomstre's colors and style in this picture. And she sticks to the cape. ^^
Anyu of the "10 Tribes" is much more present in my mind ... I've accompanied her birth. ^^ She's very charming in grey and the loose braids can be a nod to the great chieftess. Duskbite turned out spot on indeed. Another girl I love from her very beginnings. Smile
Innekah turned out amazing! Nicely put into an archway of Blue Mountain. ^^ Picturing her in hues of blue gives her the perfect vibe. The glowing crown and "magical  hands" complete her appearance. Splendid "rebirth" as Cirrah! this girl is glorious!

Keep the good work coming - both of you! Looking forward to meet the next batch. Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 11:33 am

Loving the new dollz!! Dewshine looks adorable, the maker is so hard to make short hair on. Ember in blue and white is a bit of a shock, but a wonderful reminder of her newest outfits. Venka turned out amazing! I love how her shoulder folds are showing perfectly. Tyleet looks like she just leaped down from a tree, the different color sleeves with the shirt fit her just right. That last one I'm guessing is Freetouch judging by her colors. I like the tights with the shorts, I'll have to try that combo on some of my gals!

Amber was part of my elf challenge, Prism designed her for me. Which reminds me, somewhere in there there was another some sea elves she designed for SeaGlade and I need to go back and grab them. I never microed Amber, she's a catelf. Maybe 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 5660871_Zdz this will help. I'll slowly be working my way through the girl elves in alphabetical order. 

Now for todays...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Elm-ma10 Our darling Elm Smile
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Frostl10 Frostline Very Happy showing her ice powers in her dragon's cave.. this is kinda funny, I have her in teal on the maker on my right screen and it shows blue on my left screen. She does look really good in blue. I may make her as Elsa one of these days as a joke.

Next up will be Guin and Gwyneira, but I'm nodding off...

Edit: I just realized Frostline rides a solid red fire dragon... oh, the irony.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Very Happy And well guessed - katcombs is right, the last one is Freetouch. I simplified her color scheme a bit.

The new colors are perfect on Whitestreak! Great edits!

Elm and Frostline look wonderful!

I have been making more...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Ril2

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Joye

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Eyee

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Raie

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Gibe

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 11:36 pm

Freetouch! Explains the short, brown hair. XD You were fast and eager to give us new eye candy, Leanan. Very Happy

I'm very sure about Rillfisher. The blonde braid. The blue-violet hues. Even this impression of soft strenght fits her. Goodtree couldn't be more perfect. The huntress and archer like we've met her the very first time. Eyes High found most fitting duds and a creative headband to greet us as a familiar sight.
The last two are difficult. A Sunvilliger's skin tone with blonde short hair. Hues of blue and violet. Girlish look. No clue. scratch
The other riddle ... Pale. All green clothing. Blonde locks. Very High One like. Magic. A healing light? Actually all I can think of is Willowgreen.

Looks like I've lost track on all those new creations. And I truely like to collaboration and mutial inspiration! Embarassed I'm happy to see Amber is alive and found her place.
Our Elm Very Happy ... beautiful in violet. The shimmering crown hints magic. I love that there ich "St. Elmo's Fire" in her hands. Like she's gathering energies to hurl a lightning. Now I 'm curious to meet her sister  Lau.
Frostline working her ice magic is an amazing sight. All in teal as I prefer her with hair like a cloud of blue ice. *LOL* teal on one screen and blue on the other ... no wonder you cannot make up your mind ^^

Months ago Beryl had posted a long missing girl of her Forest elves (together with her recognized mate "Samoon"). Finally I've managed to picture her on the Magical Elf maker.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Magica17 Mist

For you, Beryl flower I've added the rose for her love ... and the falling petals for loosing her love. And the little flowers for her romantic innoscence - because she asked for them.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 5:51 am

Rillfisher and Eyes High guessed correctly... the others not.

Mist looks very cute and sweet.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 am

Gonna take some quick guesses before I get busy again... Rillfisher turned out so gentle looking, I just love her. Joyleaf is spot on!! Eyes high looks so sweet, creative use to get her head ornament! Next kinda looks like Rainsong. Shes the only blond I could think of. At first glance the last one reminds me of Gibra.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:05 am

All correctly guessed, katcombs! cheers And thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 am

Da***t! Da***t! Da***t! Rolling Eyes Read "Joyleaf" when I write "Goodtree", Leanan. XD Seriously Suspect - I have no clue when and why I've started to "misname" Bearclaw's mate Goodtree ... it's not like I actually mix up these girls. Embarassed And your design was unmistakable, Leanan.

Congrates, Kat! Very Happy And I've even thought about a Wolfrider girl gaining tan ... confused Also not even considered the High Ones. My fault, Leanan - your interpretations of the characters is great! Let's blame late night. ^^

A chance to (re)post another of Beryl's Forest Elves, Mist's daughter ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Magica12 Malus

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:41 am

Hug for Embala. It's okay, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Malus is lovely - I like the different shades of green.

Guess what, I made more again:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Broi2

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Fox2

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Cre2

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Kase

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Sefe

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:22 am

Will comment a little later, wanted to post this real quick...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 20190212 Same pic between two screens
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:59 pm

Awww... Thank you, Leanan. I don't mind a mistake then and now but this ongoing Joyleaf-Goodtree mess gets annoying.
I'm glad you appreciate my edits on Whitestreak. Very Happy and I appriciate your kind comments on Mist and Malus. Those different hues of green are a very distinct, fresh design. Malus is kind of a gardener ... and her name means "apple". Very fitting to dress her in applegreen duds.

Brownberry turned out amazing - color and style are spot on. The hair adornement and berry necklace are the dreamberries on the cake. I've wondered who the second girl should be despite the familiar look - and then I've understood. She's greeting Skywise ^^ ... and has already put off her foxfur hat! This young spirited huntress is Crescent without doubt - well chosen outfit and assessoires.
After Gibra - if nothing else her hairdo should have given her identidy away - the other two are easy.     Kaslen's thick red braids are a great contrast against the leafgreen dress. Sefra is almost sparkling - the white ornaments mimic her "star gown" well. The headdress completes her look nicely.
As usual you edit this series Like - the right didgets for all the hand variations add to the EQ vibe.

LOL  ... two elves for one. Must be confusion, Kat.  Suspect I see the teal variation on the right screen ... in the quality of the left screen.

It's time for Beryl's (self)elf ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Magica11 Forest Flame

She likes gardening and is very interested in herbs and healing plants. She and her best friend Malus are eager students of her father Birdwing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next