Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 9:44 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Pretty22
Mayhap,tis something to do with uncontrolled weather powers and/or being orphaned? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 3:26 am

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Coralb11 Correction to Coralberry, I forgot she had fins on her thighs too. 

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Shadow11 Shadowsleek, designed by Prism a while back when I did my 'would ya'll like to add to SeaGlade' post. Her skin is actually darker than her pants, but there was no black.

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Waters10 Watershy, also designed by Prism a while back when I did my 'would ya'll like to add to SeaGlade' post.

Seems I've been able to make newbies more than my older elves, lol. 

Always love seeing Windstone, just love that gal!! Nonna and Shuna's faces are darling, makes you wonder if she's a descendant of Nonna. I recognize Urda and Mardu (my favorite Go-Back), the one in the middle... the hair in the eyes makes me think of Jirda.

Welcome back to Beryl's elves!! Silverhand is a fave, I just love her colors! The new hoods I originally was wondering why their ears were sticking out, then it hit me... they were sticking out in the actual hoods, lol. Mesrah is a beauty, the cactus is a wonderful touch! Sunburst!!! I've got some inspiration to make something, but I need to find the right maker...

Prism's versions of Silverhand turned out amazing!!! I love how you can make each maker look so different but still know instantly who they are... beautifully done! The new gal is cute, the way she's nude, yet completely decent, I love that!! Great idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:52 am

Got a guess who for you Smile all my girls. If you want to cheat I'll post it over on toyhouse too.

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Sunfol10

Answer: young Reina, Sweetdusk, Thistle and Whisperwill

Last edited by katcombs on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 am

I've recognized the girl in white (without remembering her name) - makes me go for the Storm Elves. Smile
My tribe files were helpful ... The one in question is Sweetdusk. You've intended to adopt her out at first, Kat - she intended to stay. ^^ At her side Chieftess Coralberry - this coral top is very identifying. My darling Starpearl joins the adults - love to see her cheerful. And the sassy little one must bei Twitterfin! ... or young Nightsea XD

More fins for Coralberry. Fishy Turqoise suits her better than the unfamiliar green. ^^ Shadowsleek turned out intriguing - thief, pirate, fighter, juggler - she can be anything. Pretty in blues and berry red with green mermaid lips and yellow cat eyes - carefully designed Mer-/Cat-Elf mix by Prism. The name Watershy is hilarious! I can so see her putting a toe in the seas ... and pull back with a - NOPE. Laughing

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Shadow10

Here's your black panther, Kat! cat

All this browns in the mysterious "Deer" ... this can actually be Jirda, Kat! and the bangs are close enough to be a hint. Riddle solved, Leanan?

You were productive again, Prism. Very Happy Once again a contrasting color scheme and individual style. *grins* This "Freeskin" total knows how to were No dresses!. ^^ I like her lustrous locks.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 8:04 am

The skin dye job looks amazing!! I think somethings up with the colors on the post... Sweetdusk is indeed correct. She tried to run, then came back like a bull in a china shop, lol. 

Hint: All the gals are Sun Folk or part Sun Folk

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 am

I bet the colors show fine, Kat. ^^ I've decided to ignore the brown skin (or understand it as "beach tan") because I had no other idea at this time. *lol*
Right start - wrong conclusions. Explains why Coralberry got a tan - because she's Thistle!
I don't recall the other two by name. There is a beauty in brown and lots of green with an equally beautiful name - quite a new one. You even mentioned her again recently. The other one is the girl who had a hard time to decide between dark brownish red with gold or deep blue with gold. The blue reminded me of Tam's character. She had a silky rainbow dress too - I've called her "Kaktusblüte". Soray? ... this word knocks somewhere in a corner of my mind.

Your Faith is a beautiful addition to the Storm Elves! I like the blue-violet color scheme - the colors of the sunlit seas and the deep seas brought togetehr. And I love her various jewelry and how you did her bustier. *tries to comment on the other 'old posts' too ... later*

Time for Beryl's tribe again ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica25 Honeybum

... dressed up for the Festival of Flood and Flowers. A flirt, a daring Jackwolf Rider and best friends with Sunburst.
(she's probably just called Honey nowadays, but as we have Sweet Honey too I'll stick with her initial name)

EDIT:
Another "triplet" for the Storm Elves ... more likely siblings? In a way Shadowblood makes her third appearance ... she returned as Redtide. ^^ She and her "successor" look like identical twins - with very different characters and likings. Their brother turned out both cute and miscievous - and young looking. Makes me think of him as a teen or very young adult, teasing and bugging his big sisters more than once!
Precious sprites! Looks like Shadowblood tries to compensate Redtide's lack of clothing - or the other way round! XD

Now for the other tow home comers. Smile Seaglade in camouflage - a creatute of the seagrass meadows. she fits in mossy woods alike. I get the notion that you were undecided whether to make Seaglade  ... or Tangle ^^ for most of the time!
Innekah roaming free. Just a spirit ... visiting dear ones. Or- one of my Shadows. O.O She'd work as Borea!
Welcome back, Chieftess Coralberry! I love how inventive you were with the the fins - and how well it turned out!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 10:54 am

Embala guessed them all right again! And yes, the one in brown is Jirda. It was the first time I ever dolled her – it's rare to find appropriate hair. This style came close enough, I think.

Mesrah is lovely, I wonder what causes the sad expression... I like the black and white color scheme.

Prism's selection of Silverhand is wonderful! Such a lovely elfess!

Sunburst looks intriguing. Love the outfit!

The purple lady of Prism's is very beautiful. Great color scheme!

Katcomb's maidens are wonderful too! But I have no idea who are in the guess who picture...

Wow! Embala's edit of Shadowsleek is amazing!

Honeybum is a sweetie too... interesting name choice Razz

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 11:22 am

I love Honeybum, hehe *blush*! She is adorable and the flowers are perfect! Nothing new from me yet, been making 'quick reference' sheets so I know who I still have to sprite/make.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:08 pm

More...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Tina

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Elmy

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Venee

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Tama

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Roe

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/magical-elf2.php

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 8:29 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Dark-f15
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Harley16
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica26
Here's Freeskin
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Poison11
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Goddes16
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Snow-q17
And yes,she's supposed to have purple skin,blue hair and red eyes,but sometimes the option for that ain't available. If anyone wishes to recolor them to her proper colors,I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:06 am

Some gorgeous Freeskin!!! I love her look! 

EEK!!! I see Elmy!! You've just made my night!! Not sure who the top one is, she reminds me of the human gal from Jink. Winnowill in disguise looks amazing, just perfect! Not sure on the next gal, guessing Tingeh. Rose! She's so fun!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Thank you both for the kind comments Beryl's chars. Very Happy At this time I've tried to add some of their preferences, their envirionment or "meaningful" things to the doll design. Mesrah still mourns the loss of her lifemate Purish, Leanan, and fears that her daughter is too adventurous and takes risks.
It was a pleasure to make the "Black Panther" show properly. I love Shadowsleek's design!

About Leanan's recent batch - it's the other way round, Kat. ^^
First on is sweet young Tingeh in her lovely blue dress. The girl in grey is Tamia - a bit more futuristic. Of course there's darling Elmy, the Maker girl. Her expression is precious. I love you I love how you've  pointed out her necklace. Gorgeous raging Lady Venovel! Last not least a delightful Rosie - she's perfectly captured. Even the maker pose is spot on. Very Happy

More of "Freeskin" Smile ... I echo Kat! The Goodess version is my favorite this time. Artfully undressed.
I'm sorry, Prism Sad ... too much skin and much too many lines around and between the Skin parts. Color edits would be too hard ... much too laborious in this case. And it hardly works well with lots of transparent fabric involved.

Beryl's story has a Recognition. Smile Forest Flame and Onyx from the Desert Elves will recognize and have a beautiful girl ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica14 2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica13 Raspberry

- pictured in her forest duds and a lighter desert outfit.
Coming at age she develops inherited healer powers - promising to become a much stronger healer than her grandmother.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 2:11 am

Raspberry is adorable!! I love her colors! I wasnt totally sure which was which, I remembered the names but not the looks. I hate being limited to just a phone for most of the week, sigh... I want to get cracking on sprites, the world jumpers plus Prisms since they're being reposted. So much to do.... eventually I need to make a proper Ribbon micro too since shes finally decided on a look which is funny cause it and the original text version look of Tynami.... or was it Change... I cant remember.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Always busy ... always lack of time. Why does this sound so familiar, Kat? Wink I'm glad you too remember Beryl's character designs and enjoy what you see. Very Happy

When I started to build Palace Mountain I wished to add "High Ones" to Beryl's original tribes. Beryl offered a new home for Nuriah as the resident elder of the Desert Elves ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica40 (repost for completation)

and happily accepted this one as the High One of her Forest Elves:

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica10 Arb

Next time I'll have a surprise for you, Kat! Very Happy Magical Elf 2 suddenly agreed to work for me and I made fast use of the opportunity. Just some finishing and polishing necessary ...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:05 pm

There's still a long comment missing ... starting at the end of this page.  Awesome Fortune Teller girls and more I've missed to comment on properly when Advent season started ... but never ignored!

Kitten will be badass once she's grown up! I love the assymetric hair cut and the "cap" - good use of the hair elements, Kat. The woven necklace is a neat completation. Marcenia is a familiar view - colors and style identify her. Mooncrest is still unfamiliar for me but equally characteristic. Blue, gold and white ... with a new addition: floral green and flowers - she likes plants?
My darling Seabreeze - kind and pretty in pink as always. Interesting addition of the three blossoms and three rings ... makes me wonder whether they symbolize the triplet. Oh ... and I prefer her in blue. In my eyes she looks softer this way ... and more aethereal at the same time. Doe-eyed lovely Starpearl is another of my darlings. I like the soft expression with the teasing touch - what has she seen in the stars? *chuckle* Not much of a riddle why Auntie Violet is scolding! I love that she got the cup of coffee! ^^
Water Lily finishes this set ... a cute and very pretty bug. Preserver I like the second version with the flowers best. It's unique, very charming, mimics the original design well. The headscarf must be shared with with Petunia ... let me guess why you couldn't resist it nevertheless: the flowers bring in the colors of Water Lily's wings. ^^

Comments on Leanan's bridal High Ones and Prism's Chieftess Balance wee already posted. Going on with the next page ... and Kat's next batch of Fortune Tellers.

A colorful mix ... starting with Kit - one of the characters I'll never be able to recognize nor learn to keep apart. XD Blonde going with grey and purple is an attractive color scheme. The freckles are a cute and sassy touch and the dices fit the mood.
Liandra posing in front of a firey background ... the strong blue and gold for a Fire elf surprises me each time. I love that she wears the fire in her pendant - on a cat collar. ^^
The World of Danen girls ring a bell but I'm not really familiar with them. Mist in hues of blue and with a misty veil is a beautiful sight - and  a faint memory of an "energetic" micro doll.
I see Jewel - a proud, possibly haughty, beauty in berry-pink dresses and (usually) elaborate hairdo. Rich jewelry was always going with this lady. I defintely can see her.
Great (re)design of Onah. I remember her white fur outfit going with dark strong color accents and a boyish  character treat. The headscarf suits her well. I say she's unmistakable!
I'm lost on Onya ... not one who kept in mind over the years. awesome look - the carefully built up hair-do, a seductive outfit in elegant black-blue ... and the cup of coffee makes her cool! O.O
This series turned out amazing, Kat ... and I love to get those echoes from the past.

Now for your surprise, Kat. Very Happy I've tried myself on ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica13 Lau (I couldn't resist those braids!)

I'll return to complete my comments on the missing FT dollz, Kat. Soon. Wink

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Always good seeing Nuriah again, I just adore her! Arb I think it my favorite yet, I just LOVE LOVE her colors scheme and you know me and flowers, wonderfully done! She kinda reminds me of Aerth. 

Thank you so much for the comments on the older ones. Mooncrest is Change's mom. She's actually based on my mom. For the longest time she was just a name on a paper, kinda like Flight, Fireshade and Aero. Firemane, her mate, was based off my dad. He looked like a big bear with his red beard. Poor Violet is sooooo grouchy, I don't think she's ever smiled, thought she could use some caffeine, lol. I did notice I kept adding flowers to gals even when they wouldn't normally wear them... I'm not sure why I did that. Maybe cause I've been planting alot lately, and even back then. Onya was a remake of Coralberry originally, but the two became separate girls, lol. Maybe long lost twins, one lost at sea then found, the other a chieftess. Thinking the parents may have separated them so there wouldn't be an in tribe war for chieftess... I donno. 

I just love how you did Lau! It reminded me her skin is the color of sea water, not the greenish tent I keep using. I looked back at her original tektek again... 2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 5656721_QHOJgRJBodwIgDL may do a few recolors of her old pics and 3D version Very Happy The eyebrows and magic moving up her arms was a very nice touch!

Edit: LOL I kept looking at that thinking that was NOT her original, then I remembered which one was, LOL.
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 5656694_EOdlH1kkrY28kWi2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 5656844_wCyO8962xwSEEYQ 
These two were the originals of the sisters... I feel so silly now.
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Embala I am sorry that I missed that you have been reposting dolls of  my gals, it is wonderfull to see them again Very Happy
And you did a great job on Mist Very Happy she looks great. I allso really lime that you gave Rasberry two outfits.

Prism you made some wonderful versions of silverhand Very Happy

Lenan I LOVE that you maddall our beloved Elfquest gals on the magical elf maker Dewshine

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:15 pm

Ready for the last big Fortune Teller group down there ...

I could swear that Raithlyn of Danen looked rather different in the old micro I remember - and still she's clearly recognisable and has the right vibe. I like her warm earthen colors.
I've just noticed that I like Reina's look better when there is more golden yellow and bits of brown in the mix. Hmmm... not better - rather "more unique". Maybe it's just that I associate "blue with golden trims" with Nightsea and now with Liandra, too. *shrug*
I'm aware that Shymist is from "Six Tribes" ... but seeing her this way makes me think of Icemoon. A gentle blue Wavedancerlike Shymist would fit for her. (and "Shymind" was one of her screen names *is nostalgic*)
Purple clothing seems to cause sour mood. XD Sorion looks heavily irritated ... and it's not because of her too orderly crest, is it? ^^ Stops kidding - your Dragonrider turned out awesome. *imagines the dragon emerge from the cave*
Sunflower ... strangely enough I remember her. I like this simple brown putfit with the green trims. The necklace can stand for sunflower petals.

Sweet Honey in hues of honey gold - nomen est omen. The combined hair parts with the headscarf turned out amazing.
Tailspin looks sassy and cute - and up for mischief.
Tangle is captured well in her duds made from leaves and vines and moss. ^^  Her hair reminds me of jungle moss. Best part: she got her special flower!
Veeloo is flirting - flirting with death apparently.

Thistle is awesome as always. Fresh greens with a purple thistle top - I love her design!
Ending with Danen again. Your orange/green Dragonrider is missing her locks? Hasn't spoilt her mood. Wink
You did great with this series, Kat. So many characters pictured with the limited option of the Fortune Teller maker. We had lots of fun with this one!

Lau's and Elm's beginnings - I remember them well! Very Happy No need to feel silly, Kat. *hugs and kisses* You have an abundance of characters, dolled them and developed their loks over many years. No wonder you loose track at times. And Lau's initial skin tone is exactly between blue and green.
"My" first Lau - the first time I've dolled her - was blue. And that's how I imagine her all the time - light blue sin with thick, loosely braided tresses in darker blue with a purple touch. I love this girl ... if she were not yours she would be mine. And I like her flash hurling sister ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica27 Elm 2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica28 Rol

... should get used of being pictured as a gal! He was always easily irritable, right? I was not totally noninvolved in his birth either.
These Storm Elves are a patchwork family of the special kind. ^^

No need to feel sorry you have not noticed that I've silently reposted the old dolls, Beryl. Not at all. It is my pleasure - even more as I know you like them! sunny Of course I had to add Mist to the "Magical Elf" family. I had planned to do this since you've posted her first design long ago. I was much too silent back at this time . Be assured I did not miss any of the new dollz you've created on the Disney makers.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 pm

I ask you to welcome this one to your Forest Dwellers, Beryl. She's what comes closest to what would be my "self-elf".

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Magica31 Taleweaver

Taleweaver is a tribe elder. Reserved, considerate and supporting. Tanner, weaver and dressmaker. Storyteller and symbolmaker (includes jewelmaker). No worries about the bloodstained knife - it's just a ritual to remember and draw the audiance into her stories more easily.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Sooo many things to comment, but wanted to post these first... I'll be commenting tonight... just about zzzzzzzz right now.

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Hawk-m10 Hawk
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Jewele10 Jeweleyes (Winter outfit)
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Thistl10 Thistle
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Violet10 Violet

Smile I LOVE this dollmaker, it's great at making practical outfits for everyone Smile hehe.

Last edited by katcombs on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 pm

I think they are Hawk ... Jeweleyes ... Thistle! ... and Auntie Violet. That's who comes to mind spontanously.
Truely practical Hawk - with a bow for the young huntress and catchy ear rings which are supposed to be hawks. ^^
Jeweleyes in a variation of her starry black gown ... and shiny "magic" to mimic this starrysight?
Thistle's look is speaking ... down in Savah's hut I say. ^^
Violet's color is equally identifying - as is her mood.

The old "guessing quartet": Sweetdusk, Thistle, Whisperwill (found the name when I looked up someone else in your files) and Reina.

Who else can I offer as a repost or fast treat?

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Abyss13 Abyss

I've started this one long ago to make my Abyss. It must work as an unedited draft ... Embala's son might get a second "alternate" life in my Mer Elves tribe. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 am

Now I've got some time to catch up Smile

Right now Reina started arguing with me again about her colors when I started trying to make her in the Magic Elf 2 maker. She still wants gold, but she's being a pain on other colors. I'm starting to think her blue look is what she wore as a child. She's leaning towards red, maybe orange. Though that brown into gold really looked good. I'll try a few in a little bit. Liandra doesn't really like the gold, she sticks with blue usually cause blue is the hottest part of the flame, hehe. Shymist is the daughter of Reef and Korafey so sticks with pale blues and greens, she loves really light colors, but DETESTS pink Very Happy *giggles* I didn't even realize all my gals in violet/purple are all sourpuss. I've tried to make Sorian several times in the maker, no luck yet, may try again tonight. Veeloo flirting with death... very appropriate. When blue mountain went down, I wonder how she got out. I see her as one of Winny's floaters originally, maybe an elf came through and saved her that could bring the dead back to life. Magic works in mysterious ways.

Elm in high boots look AMAZING! I just love that look on her! I hated the short hair I put on her since it was too long, the way you have her is perfect. I can so see her like that. Rol, giggle, his expression is priceless. He looks just right as a girl. The way these two are it almost looks like they're training together.

I love the name Tailweaver, she turned out amazing! The headbands look really cool as is the way you did the boots Very Happy

With Jeweleyes, she's wearing winter duds. May be green in the trees, but that mountain wind is still coming down on her strongly. With Hawk, I think that's the closest I've come to her imagined look, it's just right except for the earrings. The hawks aren't as defined, but I think I got close. This Thistle I see as a younger one since her skirt is so short. Vi is always so irritable, lol. Doesn't help she dropped her jewel and is looking for it. I wonder what made her so sour... maybe a lost or unrequited love.

Correct on the quartet Smile Not quite in that order, but still them Very Happy

EEK!! Abyss!! I just ran across his Subeta sprite the other day, he turned out amazing on here! I love the yellow!

Will start another post if any of these girls turn out tonight.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:03 am

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Riena-10 Reina trying some new colors, walking outside in the dark
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Tailsp10 Tailspin
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Veeloo12 Veeloo loving her new boots!
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Whispe11 Our Whisperwill

Was thinking about my tribes, the 10 elves challenge elves will be mixed in with Sea Glade (the original sea elves), Storm Holt (magical water elves) and Cresthaven (Wolfriders), there is also the Dragonriders/Glider tribe with no name yet, trying to remember what I originally named Cresthaven... below and above the water on two shores of a great river. The main two surround where the Palace lives under the water, unknowing it is there and the elves that will be coming for it. Storm Holt is on the northern end, Sea Glade on the south, Cresthaven on the west, while the dragonriders and gliders that will eventually be of Cresthaven are on the eastern end near the mountains. I do need to make one more fire elf, unless anyone has any ideas. There will also be a human settlement that lives with elves in a cove shaped like a feline, so let's call them Cat Cove. The are mostly fisherman and alchemists. Ilyian and all the humans will live there, it's right up the coast from Sea Glade. I do need more humans too. The forest of Cresthaven breaks out into the plains, so the plainsrunners and cat elves will be there.

Edit:
Just went through and put tags on all the elves for: seaelf, humans, wolfrider, sunfolk, catelves, dragonrider, goback, plainsrunner (may put them on horses), glider, preservers, highones (Tangle and Guin), and troll. Almost done, just realized I forgot to put in the player characters. 

Edit:
All done, added the wanderers.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:06 am

Last one for tonight, Shadowsleek, Watershy and Smoke Smile

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Kat-sp582 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Kat-sp572 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Kat-sp59
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next