Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 11:11 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Pretty35
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Pixie_36
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Sci-fi18
She is the Chieftess/Lady of a tribe that has a strong backbone. Strict,traditional,perhaps a little too conformist. Mayhap all 4 original tribes,mayhap not. She's a little conflicted. She has to deal with very traditionalist elders,she knows that they have to bend a little so as not to break and knows that the tribe needs some reform. She is relentless,thorough and ruthless to enemies,yet will forgive if they show repentance. Very powerful in magic and very cautious about the power.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:26 pm

An intriguing character, Prism! I like the earthy colors.

I went back to the previous maker to make these two:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Sefgib

And then back to the wedding one:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Raw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Timw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Winnw

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:12 am

I'm not very good at guessing, but I do love the new maker creations @Leanan Smile I'm guessing Savah (maybe Shenshen, hair made me think Savah), Ahdri and Newstar. Venka turned out just gorgeous! Next I see some actual High Ones I think, Gibra & Sefra if I remember right. On the next set I don't recognize the first, but the second looks alot like Guin. That last one has GOT to be Winny. She looks so pretty there. 

@Prism I agree with Leanan, I love the earthly colors of this gal! Each of your characters has come with a little personality and background, I love that!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Kit-fo10 Kit (player character)
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Liandr10 Liandra (fire elf)
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Mist-f10 Mist (world of danen)

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Jewel-10 Jewel (world of danen)
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Onah-f10 Onah (world of danen)
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Onya-f10 Onya

Fortune Teller

List: 2 weeks worth left Smile
Raithlyn, Reina, Shymist, Sorien, Sunflower, Sweet Honey
Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Veeloo
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 am

*joins the guessing club* - most are sure bets and easy to recognise, Leanan:
- Savah, Ahdri, Newstar, Venka (I'll buy this Venka any day!)
- Sefra for sure, going with Gibra
- ?... blonde and bue-pink is a riddle - my bet is on Dewshine (no short locks available)
- next must be Timmain - in blonde due to lack of white hair option. It IS her gown!
- Perfect Winnowill!

*agrees with Kat and Leanan* about your most recent girl, Prism.

The Danen girls actually ring a bell, Kat.

Hope to return for more elaborate comments after baubling phase - Advent eats my time.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Palace29 true Palace girls united

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:07 am

Beautiful ladies, katcombs! Despite the limited choices the fortune teller dollmaker is proving to be quite versatile!

Cute group picture of cute High Ones, Embala! <3

As to your guesses... Embala got all but one right. The blonde in blue/pink is actually Rainsong! Rainsong

More for the guessing! Very Happy :

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Kaw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Tyw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Brw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Krw

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Rainsong Embarassed ... now the blue and pink makes totally sense! And the hairdo is perfect for her. *feels slightly ashamed* ... not because of a wrong guess but for totally forgetting about Rainsong! I was even sure that this doll pictures a Wolfrider living in Sorrow's End ... Rolling Eyes

Red and black ... going with brown hair and green eyes ... This one must be Kahvi! It's hard to imagine her in a gown at all - tho the puffy shoulders kinda fit. ^^
The next one is Tyleet without any doubt. I love how you've "reworked" her poncho with the veil and the sleeves, Leanan.
Brill and Krill are splendid! Each of them has just the right vibe - you've captured hair, color and style perfectly. Together they are a blast!

Now for the previous ones ...

The lady in green is absolutely Savah ... the many veils and long sleeves and the hair look like a selfevident choice. Even the background ornament reminds of her 'wheel of light'.
Ahdri is the spit image from her first entry! Couldn't be more perfect.
Newstar pretty in sky blue - another 'close to canon' choice. I love the flower additions and golden accents.
Your personal design for Venka meets my imagination, Leanan. Like These are her true colors and the style flatters her cool beauty. The head dress is the cherry on the cake.

Another maker, a very different style - and it screamed Sefra at me. A modern version that is ... and I love how you've incorporated the stars as the scarf patterns. After this Gibra was an easy catch, too - who else should go with Sefra in green and gold. ^^
Now I hope to meet Kaslen, too - I'm really curious how you'd picture her in modern times.

Rainsong in her "pregnancy dress" - now it's clear for me. ^^
Flow and color transition really made me think of Timmain's gown. And you had mentioned the lack of white hair earlier.
Last not least a ravishing Winnowill! Her facial features and clothing style are spot on - gorgeous choices! She even got her characteristic head dress.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Your Chieftess needs a name, Prism.
I love how similar dresses turned out on the three makers. Details change but the general look and the unique color scheme stays the same.The green hair has the color of moss on rocks. Earthy colors indeed ... this and your choice of backgrounds indicates that this tribe lives underground or in caves.
I like that her character description hints strong convictions combined with readiness for change. Balance.

I've found one more elf in the Fortune Teller ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Fortu148 - Yeyeen

... my imagination how she might look.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:16 am

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Embala! And you guessed everyone right this time! Very Happy

I like how you have imagined Yeyeen! Definitely a Blue Mountain lady!

I'm going to give you all a more difficult guessing  challenge! Twisted Evil

A set of four pretty blondes - let's see if you can figure them out!

First three have very similar color schemes:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Joyw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Eyw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Gi2w

And the fourth has no known canon color scheme that I know of, so I just went with my imagination:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Riw

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:56 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Arabia17
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Sailor17
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Goddes13
Thanks. More of Balance
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:58 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Erte-e12
'Nother one
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Those four are tough, Leanan ...and the color scheme did not ring a bell at all in the beginning.There was just one detail I KNEW I should recognize ... Rolling Eyes
Took me a night and a day to remember the flowers Joyleaf  - first one is Goodtree!

You seem to like groupings as I do ... so my best bet is on chief's mates this time.
The lively green and yellow scarf reminds me of Willowgreen's jumpsuit and the hairdo is a style she would wear. Smile I say second is Willowgreen.

Still no clue about the third one - delicate green  and rather short curly hair. Dewshine? No ... never saw her in greens. This thinking about this one ... going through the list of Chiefs and mates.
Wreath - a beauty, drawn with with curly locks ... seen only in b/w. This would explan the unfamiliar colors. Now I say: Wreath - pretty in the green of spring.

Problem is - the "fan coloring" belongs to the last lady. and I've almost made up my mind that she must be Stormlight - another one I've never seen in color. Actually never truely seen at all - only a vague spirit appearance.

I could cheat ... try to get a glimpse of the names - but I don't want to take away the fun want to try. It's my best guess for now. I know one is right and another a pretty good chance. Smile

Running out of time again ... great additions, Prism. Like Havn't forgotten about your girls, Kat ... those neglected ones will get love when there's time to do it right. Very Happy

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:30 pm

I knew this was tough... you guessed wrong for all four! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...but the elf smiley you used is actually a correct guess...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:37 pm

WOW Shocked Dead. XD

Not even right names ... for the wrong doll? In this case I humbly ask for a hint.

(and the first two are MY Joyleaf and Willowgreen now ^^ ... okay, Joyleaf would get more browns instead of yellow)
Hmmm ... game reversed - would you doll my guesses - Joyleaf, Willowgreen and Wreath?

SH*T! :faceplant: JOYLEAF! Joyleaf! Joyleaf as the smilie  Joyleaf  says - I've meant JOYLEAF!!!!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 10:02 am

Let's see... no, not even right name for wrong doll.

Number one is indeed Joyleaf. I would have loved to give her browns, but unfortunately the closest thing to brown this maker has is the pale gold I used. Hint: number two should have had brown too.

I'll make you Willowgreen, Wreath and Goodtree soon if I have time. Smile

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Alright, Embala's requests! I could not make Wreath because I couldn't find a picture of her. In fact, I have forgotten who Wreath was. Lifemate of a chief? I have no clue. Razz

However, here are Willowgreen and Goodtree - and, as a bonus, another of the ten chiefs!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Wilw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Goow

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Skw

And one maiden more, of a much younger generation:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Frw

All made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Thank you for the fast and awesome surprise, Leanan! Very Happy
I love to see beautiful and happy Willowgreen. The hues of green fit her wonderfully. Of course this hairdo is so much truer to her original look - and there's the hairband, too! Smile
Goodtree - this design is new and amazing! The pattern makes it unique and I love the short close-fitting sleeves going with it. Goodtree makes a gorgeous High one - regal and floral. The rose sash and the floral hair adornement complete zhe "green-growing" appearance ... with the rose as cherry in the cake.
Another chieftess - even without your hint this one is breathing Skyfire! Strong red and green - beautiful and practical at the same time. I love the corsage belt and gloves for her.

There's only a simple b/w drawing of beautiful Wreath. In case you decide to picture her High One style you'll have lots of artistic license, Leanan. You might see why the short curly  hairdo reminded me of her mane.

Last not least a very young one. The colors and even more the style made me think of Freetouch instandly. The short unruly hair confirms my first impression. For me that's playful Freetouch without doubt.

EDIT: Let's try the previous batch again ... sort of.
First an addition to Joyleaf - not only the flowers in the hair made her look familiar - the fall of the folds in her skirt mimics the "baggy" flow in her pants.
Still no clue about the second one - tho something definitely rings a bell. *thinking hard* ... greens and brown ... and locks ...
Hairdo and delicathy of the third girl still whispers Dewshine. Lacking a better idea I ask: Dewshine ?
Well ... there is one detail in the forth lady that gave me ideas. This lock ... the softness ... made me think of Rillfisher. Suspect But Rillfisher HAS a canon color scheme scratch   ... that's why I've looked into the hardly ssen cast.

EDIT 2: In case Rillfisher is right ... and I still think you like to go with groups Wink ... how about Eyes High? O.O ... her main color is green, she has an abundance of locks - and this veil could stand for the cape! (It's brown, isn't it?)
Elves from Bearclaw's time: Joyleaf - Rillfisher - Eyes High ... ? still clueless about the third one in this case ... Rolling Eyes

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 6:16 am

Will edit this and comment back soon, just want to get these gals posted before go to work on the pixel advent. I'm a few days behind on it.

I've decided to post who is left all at once cause next weekend (Thur/Fri for me) will be VERY busy for me and I don't think I'll even be touching a computer.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Raithl10Raithlyn
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Reina-10Reina
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Skymis10Shymist
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Sorian10Sorien
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Sunflo10Sunflower

One more post coming...
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Sweeth10Sweet Honey
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Tailsp10Tailspin
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Tangle10Tangle
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Veeloo10Veeloo

2 Gals left to post, with comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 7:15 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Thistl11Thistle
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Trisle10Trisley

Here we go..

@Leanan I love how Kahvi turned out, took me a minute to realize it was her. The eyes is what gave her away Smile Tyleet is so gentle and beautiful, I just love her like this. Brill and Krill remind me of the Little Mermaid's last scene of the gown as she's stepping out of the water... these next gals I don't really know. The flowers make me think of Joyleaf. Green and brown with something in her hair.... Eyes High maybe? With the green and this gal still in my head, I'm thinking Gifa for the last one at first, but probably not cause the short hair... I donno, maybe Dewshine. The gal in pink maybe Rillfisher, just a guess?

Willowgreen and Goodtree turned out nicely. I especially love the pattern on Goodtree's dress. Skyfire!!! I'm in LOVE! So sleek and delicate, yet she looks ready to fight! Tat last gal kinda looks like Freetouch. 

@Prism Balance is beautiful, I just love this gal. So woodsy Smile

Still going back and reading comments... no Dreamworld today, got to get these sprites caught up.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 9:57 am

Lovely new additions, katcombs!

As for the tough set of blondes... katcombs made two right guesses! I'm not sure I read Embala's post right, as to which one is which, but I think she got both right too. Blonde number two is indeed Eyes High, and the one in pink, as you both guessed, is Rillfisher. I must apologize, I was not aware there was a canon color scheme for her.

Nobody has guessed blonde number three right... hint: she doesn't really 'belong' in the company of the other three. And her hair should be longer, again, this maker shows its limitations.

And yes, the unnamed ones in my last set are Skyfire and Freetouch. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:48 am

Here's Wreath... and another lady from the distant past:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Wrw

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Rahw

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:59 am

New Balance. Her people are militant and more than a little paranoid,so that explains her sour face. Dealing with extremists.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm desperate enough to guess "Korafay?" for the blonde riddle. ^^
Doubt it tho ... *is stumped* ... went through all the elfin ladies I recall.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:07 am

Nope, not Korafay.

I think I know what makes her so difficult to guess. I recently dolled her on the other dollmaker (cover girls) and you maybe haven't realized that I hadn't already done her on this one.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:55 am

*makes a list*
I request Sefra in HighOne (wedding) look and Kaslen on both makers! ^^

Have to love Wreath, Leanan! Regal and delicate in white and gold, just the right expression - and the "color" is a reminiscence to her b/w origin.
I was hoping for the missing chieftess, Leanan! This simple dress in gold-tan suits Rahnee ... the top even mimics the style. And this shortcut is closest to her canon mane yet High One worthy!

I don't bother about variant hairstyles for these series, Leanan. Look at canon Moonshade - what happened to her hair! Shocked In that case it was neither true to her previous hairdo nor an elegant improvement. Rolling Eyes *prefers your ideas*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next