Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 pm

(New post also at the end of previous page)

And the requests:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Bolli

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Molli

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Hartha

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:51 pm

Leanan wrote:
And thanks for the comments! But winter fairy is not Aroree...
In this case it must be Savah - the other idea I've considered. *blames lack of skin color choice*

I was in the mood to play with this maker - one more "uncommon" ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Ravenw18 Ravenwing

Comments will come laaaaater.... ^^

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Nope... not Savah either. And there is some skin color choice, the threesome are darker than the fourth.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:05 pm

I was thinking Clearbrook, maybe Newstar

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:11 pm

katcombs gets it! It is indeed Clearbrook! cheers And the one in blue after her is Newstar.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Just had the same brainwave (late enough) ... most obvious guess must be right! Clearbrook No idea why Clearbrook did not show up when I've skimmed the cast for "silver hair braid". And it fits so well - the elder for winter. In Wolfrider terms Clearbrook has reached the winter of her life - a long and smooth winter, I hope!

Do you recognize our wandering guy, Kat?

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Clamsh10
Nokken maker

Clamshine can entice spirits with his music ... and ther is a Wolfrider couple waiting too greet their missed daughter.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:27 pm

I just adore Clamshine, he looks amazing!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:30 am

oh wow, the elf looks nearly Elfquesty! cool!
ah , I just saw another Ravenwing pics, she looks very tired (fette schwarze Ringe unter den Augen, o-o!) But cool vibe, and cool Lady!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 10:45 am

Yeah for dolling Humans, Leanan! Once again you've baffled me - with your idea and how well the Rebels turned out. Surprised
The Arabien Nights group was so self evident - recognition at first sight. ^^ And every time I#ve looked closer, I found more fitting detail. Cosmo#s sash, Chandra complete with Loadstone, Scorch's freckled cheerfulness - and Rosie is a class of her own! *claps* The trio in the ice is another excellent example of your detailed view and creative recreation.
Even as Viking Chandra turned out perfect ... and complete with glasses as a dancer. Chandra pretty in pink - with original pink eyes and in her pinkish duds.
Admittedly I would not have recognized the modern boys out of context but knowing where to look for they are other little treats. Leader and dreamer - tinkerer and engineer ... and even Kullyn's gawky geekiness schows through. Very Happy
You've made the "missing" girls! bounce Bolli in her hut - how perfect is this! Moli amazed me ... as if she stepped ot of this FQ panel. O.O And Hartha ... I see her as a young woman wooed by Ikopek. I love you Thank you so much for fullfissing my requests, Leanan. *hugs*

Hehehe... Glad you like, Yeee! Would never have expected this one being "elfquesty" O.O ... extra reward for using this uncommon maker. The best about Clamshine you cannot see ... he's a merman. Fishy Just like the next one ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Stormc10

... looks like those people have massively irritated Stormcaller, Kat. When and why the learned to play the violin will stay an etrnal riddle. ^^ I hope you'll enjoy this small series.

I'm playing with Ravenwing's possibilities, Yeee. As a true elf (with some misfit genes) she's not a true Harpy. And with her parents it's natural that she has inherted shapechanging magic. I've come up with "illusions / mindbending magic" for her.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 11:47 am

Soooo creepy Stormcaller, but fitting for him. He and most of Storm Holt don't seem like they're very nice.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Great dolls on the nokken maker, Embala! Stormcaller looks scary... those poor humans!

Thanks again for the comments, Embala!

You put ideas in my head... so here's another set of seasons!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Wintim

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Sunsav

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Autah

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Winar

And one who did not fit in...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Seas

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:41 pm

Ok,the fringes on the ears and the claws are not quite suitable for Elfquest-Elves. Although there are many variations. But the rest looks more elfquesty than the other maker-dolls.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:03 pm

Whoa, Sharukh has become a mean bastard.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Sharuk14

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:25 pm

It's a delight to comment on such pretty girls, Leanan. Very Happy Thanks for appreciating the scary ones!

I put ideas in your head? Surprised ... must store more! What a Face
The oldest elf is an unexpected choice for Spring ... but Timmain looks very pretty in pink - very young and very delicate. Yellow eyes as it should be. Young Savah turned out spot on ... her wood dweller background ... the butterfly wings for her veils. Unexpectedly perfect. A lady in warm hues of orange, red and brown ... long brown mane ... golddust and (sending)stars. A riddle - a solved riddle now? She looked stranfgely familiar - now I'm sure she is Alekah, the dreator of the star symbol. This time winter must de arorie! The coldth for the long time of stagnation in Blue Mountain ... and look, she's breaking free! Last not least Winnowill when she was young and happy. The wings remind me of at least two original panels.Love I love you what I see!

I'm glad you like this maker, Yeee ... and that it managed to inspire you again! Very Happy
Sharuk looks frightening with these glowing yellow eyes and the clawed hands. Half Go-Back, half pirate, half demon ... luring good innocent humans in their wet wet grave ... That's not my boy. NonononoNooooooooooo affraid
*grin* ... yes, he can. In case the has a reason. And Sharuk is still a damn good looking baddie! ^^

There's still one missing, Kat ... this boy rocks the scene. Rock'n Rol! ^^

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Rol_no10

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Sweet Rol being a total jerk, but I can so see him doing this to protect what is his and being happy about it. In the background I see an almost evil looking hidden Emevol and her sibling maybe... so many demons ideas, hehe. 

So tired...

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:55 am

Yes, this is not so really Sharukh. The piercings of ear and nose are on the wrong side, the ear is totally ugly with those branch like frays , and the shred of the ear is in reality different. He would not play harp and has absolutely no claws and tattoos. But the rest fits: skin - hair-eye-colours, long hair, everything covered with water and sea weet , the grin, the disguise in human clothing for a spy mission and sending humans into death, because they are enemies (that it Yeees raising style and lore).

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 9:40 am

More scary nokkens! Great work, Yeee and Embala!

Thanks again, Embala! But you made one wrong guess - Autumn is not Alekah!

Despite my misgivings in the beginning, I'm growing fond of the fairy maker. I quite enjoy making sets of seasons, so here's another group!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Dews

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Leeseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Nfseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Msseas2

And again one extra:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Rainseas2

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Hmm... not Alekah? Ooooch... I wanted her to be neglected Alekah. And honestly - I'm clueless otherwise. *starts wild guessing* Leetah? Shenshen? Vurdah again? ... I'm afraid she'll stay Alekah for me, Leanan.

Beautiful new set of seasons ... creative interpretations of the well known cast! Very Happy Seems clear for me ... before I've noticed AGAIN that I've ignored the skin color  AGAIN. I seem to become blind for those hues. Rolling Eyes:
Delicate Dewshine - the hairdo, the delicathy, even the pink hints the young one.
Definitely Nightfall ... NOT Rolling Eyes - green duds, red mane, dark skin ... Leetah is a good change and fitting sight.
Absolutely Ahdri ... NOT so much again Rolling Eyes ... red mane and pale skin prove I'm wrong, but yellow/orange hues, the style of the top and tights keep telling me Ahdri.
Pretty sure about "blue ice" - hair style and overall mood fit for Moonshade (before she grew silly locks).
Younger ice in spring should be Yun, the lovely Go-Back-Wolfrider mix.

Please help me with the fails, Leanan ... I ask for a hint at least or a solution. Smile

Up for something different? Gents (maker) - our well known boys in a very different style.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Cutter10

Took some editing effort, too.

Dolls ... for me this means very different styles, ideas and imaginations, Yeee. Completely handmade dolls with the most exact ressemblance of the character are one end of the bandwidth. The imagination of "How would this character look in this totally different style/world?" marks the other end. And inbetween you have worlds of imagination and mixed styles.
I love that you use doll makers to trigger or complement your imagination, Yeee ... or simply have fun with them.
Sharuk turned out fantasic - in the nordic "spirit world" he could look exactly like this. (... flip sides and the ear will show on the right side,too ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't post in the middle of the night between two sleeping phases. XD)
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:14 am

oh, seems to be Cutter, he is recognizable (oh oh, what do I say, please no recognition! tongue )

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 am

Okay... let's see about those hints you ask for, Embala! First of all you should know that I pick the colors and styles (from a very limited selection) to match the season the doll represents, rather than what they're usually seen wearing.

Of the second set, you got Dewshine, Leetah and Moonshade correct!

But for not-Alekah and not-Ahdri a hint: you've mentioned the names of these characters in your latest guess-post, only not for the right doll. Wink As for not-Yun, her hint is this: she looks younger than she is Wink

Nice one of Cutter, love all the detailed edits!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Too late. Recognition knows! ... your tribe needs infusion of pale, blond, blue-eyed blood, Yeee. XD

Ah well ... already figured the seasonal-clothing thing, Leanan. One more open for guesses.
"Alekah" might be her descendant Ahdri ... with the gold dust in her hand the metal shaper was my next best guess.
A reddish mane, a green leavy "cap", tight pants - Nightfall for Fall? ^^
Older than she looks .... maye an elder? The flowers and even the hairdo remind me of Joyleaf. Possible?
I'm glad you've warmed up for the seasonal maker. Very Happy So playful.

Thanks for the kind comment on Cutter! He's missing company ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Skywis10

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Yes, those are Ahdri and Nightfall Smile But no, that last one is not Joyleaf...

Ooo who is this handsome gent? Must be Skywise! *loves*

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 pm

"Too late. Recognition knows! ... your tribe needs infusion of pale, blond, blue-eyed blood, Yeee. XD"
Yeee says: Cutter died long before I was born, thankfully! That infusion I and my pod can have with Cutlet-Chad, when I mess up his life , filling him up to his top with beer and other drugs! Rayek Devil He is fantastic infusion of pale , blond, blue-eyed blood! Then, when he's totally hopped on drugs, I challenge him to the trial of hand, head and heart and guess , who will win, if I have the advantage? Muahahhahahahhh! Pike Rolling He will not end up with a rogue Troll and have a "chopstick", he will end up with me and have "sushi".

Skywise looks here better than in the original comics. Like

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:20 pm

In this case my last guess is Rillfischer, Leanan ... she was runner-up with Joyleaf.
Skywise got fans Very Happy I'm glad you like! The blue duds were next to perfect for him ... he even got his Loadstone.

... even Yeee approves the elegant guy. ^^ And you are eeeeeeviiil! Shocked When will Cyan take over global dominance? Wink

Easy catch, nice guy ... the "green man" of the bunch:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Redlan10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 6:09 pm

oops! Michael Jackson as redhaired elf???  Shocked   ok, Redlance
Cyan has taken over dominance of Abodes northern sea, the land she leaves to land elves to rule. Only when land elves  like Ember try to dominate Cyan , she goes crazy, turns into a rebel and fights for her freedom , in worst case: sending the flood to wash the nuisance off the shore.  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next