Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Hummer? Surprised ... she's a redhead I've totally forgotten Again. Rolling Eyes Could fit, Kat! *drossing fingers*

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 4:44 am

Yes, that is Hummer! cheers

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Congrats, Kat! Like

Crabby Is there moooore?

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 3:15 pm

There would be, but it seems the dollmaker program isn't working today. It refuses to open the game. Other games on azalea's work ok, it's just this one that's gone wonky. Could you check if it works for you? So I know if the problem is at my end or theirs. Smile

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Ouch ... that's a bugger!
Sorry ... program says "Disable Ad-Blocker". I never remember how to do so and it takes tiiiiime to find out. I'm short of time while baubling. One is sorry to be not of service this time, Leanan. Sad

Maybe Kat can help?

Last edited by Embala on Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Let me take a look real quick... will edit when I find out.

Edit: Took me about 5 tries to get it to load, plus gah, all those ads...
I also tried https://www.azaleasdolls.com/html5/FairyOfSeasons/FairyOfSeasons.html link and it did the same thing.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 7:43 am

Thanks! It still refuses to open for me. Leetah Crying

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Finally! The maker works again! *does a happy dance*

New seasons...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Gibseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kasleas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Mreseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Sefseas

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:43 pm

cheers for more seasons fun! And a tough riddle ...

Just to have a strat I'll go with the first association, Leanan. They look like Firstcomers for me :
A spring spirit - blonde mane, a kind of corsage, graceful loveliness - Gibra?
Red braid and green duds, the fulness of summer, grape vines fitting a tree shaper - Kaslen?
Cool blue and glitter like stars, pale hair, star-shaped snowflakes in winter - Sefra?

Leaves the question: How is fall if you were going for the Firstcomers? Or ... is this Gibra? And spring features Timmain?

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 4:37 am

You are right; Spring is Gibra, Summer is Kaslen and Winter is Sefra. Would you like a hint for Fall?

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 6:28 am

Very Happy

A hint please - after this guess, Leanan!
As far as I remember Rahnee was missing in your ancient/ Cieftess set. I wondered whether we'll ever see her in the Seasons. The browns, the bodice and all the ribbons - likely representing her "torn" outfit made me think of Rahnee.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 7:44 am

Actually, Rahnee was included in the chiefs set.

The hint is this: there are two kinds of 'High Ones'. Wink

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 9:13 am

Next bunch:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Dodseassprt

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Behseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Serseasfall

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Minseas

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Shocked I got distracted! ... two kind of High Ones - actually there may be three kinds now! The Firstcomers - the pureblooded tall (high) ones among the ancient Wolfriders - and the "new" High Ones, the Palace Dwellers.

Okay ... missing one is Rellah? Rather not - pretty sure I've already seen her. Who else ...? All those ribbons ... vines ... Wreath?

And the new batch - pretty sure all of them are Sunvillagers. ^^ The rest is not as easy.
For spring I choose Dodia (again?) ... her Palace gown popped up immediately when I saw this butterfly dress.
Braids and flowers ... even the green hints Bethia. The colors are wrong but close enough on a limited maker base. And - she's fertile like summer. sunny
A riddle in wheat straw for fall ... or not so much of a riddle. Pretty sure the straw hints Minyah's hat!
Remains winter - who is Winter? Just for fun: The Baker! ... cus all the snow hints flour. ^^
Another simple truth: Love them, Leanan! Very Happy I love you

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Nope, that one is neither Rellah nor Wreath. (although I haven't done either of them yet.) Want another hint?

Spring is Dodia, yes, and summer is of course Behtia. Fall, however, is not Minyah, nor is winter the Baker (I don't think I've ever dolled her, maybe I should.)

Thanks! <3

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 1:16 pm

I love it when Embala gives me ideas...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Baker4

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Baker2

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Baker1

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Baker3

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Baker5

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:56 pm

I think I had another idea about the "velvetbrown butterfly" - and forgotten again. Another hint please, Leanan.

Ooooch... not Minyah. The straw would have fit nicely. My only other idea for fall is Serrin ... not sure if we had her already. But somehow I connect her with corn.
The winter lady ... it can stand for an elder. And then there's the covered hair ... I'm tempted to try Minyah again.
Crabby Hints please.

And then there's a new batch that leaves no doubt at all! Very Happy A heartily welcome for the Baker! Teal-blue and green ... with blueisch hair ... I see the "Archives coloring". Nice choices. Youthful on the second Magical Elf maker - very fitting in a cool hut. ^^
I love her as the summer season girl - a little bit chubby, perfect hair-do and with grain to make flour. Grain and corn and flour again on the other seasonal maker - this time as fall. Beautiful hair.
Last not least a ell succeeded Fortune Teller version.
I love that I was able to inspire you, Leanan! Very Happy

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 5:20 am

A hint? Okay. She is a very new High One indeed.

Yes! cheers Fall is Serrin and Winter is Minyah! Very Happy

Thanks again for the comments! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 6:37 am

More...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Satseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Marseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Jirseas

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Urseas

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:43 pm

I was struggling with this "new High One" - excluded Sunfolk, Aroriee, Spray ... and who else. This brown was puzzling and all the ribbons were so fitting for Rahnee's tattered suit.
Today I had an idea - this High One is both brand new and very old! Lifebearer M'ren Smile - and her suit is close enough to Rahnee's design!

I absolutely love the new seasons because they are so classic, Leanan - pink spring blossom, vertile green summer, windy fall - literally ^^ and winter in icy blue and snowy white. There's just one problem - I'm clueless again!
Just to start somewhere I'll go for Wavedancers: Sandsparkle, Foam, No-Ripple and Longfin.

*asking for a helpful hint*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:03 pm

Just a quick dash and run... love all that I'm seeing!! If ya'll have missed the advent pixel calendar, here's what I have so far..

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s101Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s108Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s102Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-EQ-sprite-rahneeshewolfElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s103Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s104Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s105Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s106Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s107Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s109Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s110Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s113Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s112Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s114Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s116Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s115Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s118Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s117Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-s119

And to bring back the previous sets:
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-EQ-sprite-rahneeshewolfElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-EQ-sprite-teirElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-petalwingElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-crescentElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-aroreeElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-brillElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-clearbrookElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-cutterElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-dartElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-dewshineElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-emberElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-eq-ember2Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-hazeElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-kahviElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-kimoElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah01Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah02Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah03Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah04Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah05Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah06Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah07Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah08Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah09Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah10Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah11Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah12Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah13Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah14Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah15Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah16Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-maleenElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-menderElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-moonshadeElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-newstarElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-nightfallElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-rayek-roguescurseElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-redlanceElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-skywiseElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-sunstreamElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-tyleetElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-venka1Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-venka2Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-venka3Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-venka4Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-venka5Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-winnowillElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-winnowill-falsecrownElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-winny2Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-winny3Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-winny4Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-EQ-winnyspiderElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-farbrightElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-highonetimmainElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-humanwinnowillElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-pikeElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-shunaElfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Kat-sprite-strongbow

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 2:21 am

Cuuuuute! I see Rayek! Very Happy and I guess Venka is there too.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:10 am

cheers Yes, that one is indeed M'ren!

As for the latest set, nope, they're not Wavedancers. Hint: they are all the same tribe (although one is something else as well).

katcombs, I love all the tiny characters! Dewshine

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 pm

I am not done with the fairies, but I decided to take a break from them and make some humans... lots of humans! Razz

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Viknon

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Vikshen

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/viking-maker.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Anshun

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/angel-maker.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Pinnon

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Pinven

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Pinshen

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Pinjin

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/deluxe-pin-up-maker.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Faijink

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/fairy-tale-chick-maker.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Warshun

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/warrior-maker.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Hmmm ... same tribe. Good chance for Go-Backs - especially as the winter girl reminds me of Urda. And summer would fit for Mardu ... even more as she was with fawn. Did we have the second-in-command chiefs already? Fall was a problem ... nothing seems to fit - until I've found a perfect match: Jirda! Leaves the young beauty with golden mane ... and maybe she is "something else as well" - Satreeka(h)! Am I on the right path, Leanan?
The human girls are a welcome variance and a pleasant sight! An easy catch too Very Happy ...
Dear Nonna in her simole brown leather dress ... Shenshen in human disguse, so true to her canon look ... and Shuna as an angel. Very appropriate.
More Toonies! bounce Nonna again - flirting with Adar. Lady Venovel secucing the Djun. Shenshen again in her midwife look. And a very typical Jink! *claps* Second Jink on the fairy-tale-aker turned out awesome - just the right mood! And surprisingly modern ...
Last not least Shuna as a huntress - nicely pictured with braid and leather dress.

Awwww... all your calendar sprites have gathered for aus, Kat! I see a colorful bunch of Wolfriders, some Sunfolk and Wavedancers. I love the assorted collections of variant Leetah, Winnowill and Venka. You've even included Catwinn and Spider-Winn! *bows*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next