Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Exactly! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:04 pm

And more...

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Tow

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Dodw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Behw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Minw

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Toorah is outright breathtaking! I love how you've turned her cloaking dress into a most elegant gown, Leanan. This top looks amazing on her and bhe veil belt is an eye catcher. The short hair is a big surprise - couldn't be better! Last not least her hood is replaced by a flattering tiara. One of my favorites now!

I thought this batch would be easy but as usual one will not fit in. When I've seen the last two "the TRIO!" was a natural thought ... the trio again. The lady in green screams Vurdah! The flounces most obviously mimic her skirt and the flowers can stand for fhe Festival of Flood and Flowers. I even remember that you remember Vurdah with black hair (while I always see her as a brunette).
Same with Maleen - so easy to imagine her in this Spanish style dress at the Festival. The pinned -up hair suits her so well. Even the mood ... the expression of the two girls feels right.

But Ruffel - all that fits is the pink. Almost too pale pink. Not ruffly and playful enough. Totally wrong hairdo and an unmotivated hair dye. It's so not the Ruffel I know.
The hairdo rings a bell ... and today Bethia crossed my mind. Yet - again the color is as wrong as it can be.
Oh dear! Shocked - She's FQ Dodia, right?! This picture fits! Dodia. Like

... most likely the others are NOT Vurdah and Maleen now Suspect - still my best bet.

*make me Bethia, please*

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:37 am

Thanks! Yes, first one is Toorah. Very Happy And second one is Dodia. As to the third and fourth... ideally the third should have reddish hair. I had to choose between a light red and pure black, although the real color is somewhere between them. And the fourth - her hair color is a guess, the truth is unknown.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Leanan wrote:
And the fourth - her hair color is a guess, the truth is unknown.
In this case you've made Minyah! Young and enchanting - have to lover her! Actually her name came to mind but I was too stumped, to stucked in the Trio idea ... and much too tired to look her up. In this case I'd realized the spot on color scheme and the fitting style. *bows* And finally I notice the floral hint - flowers for the gardener. flower

Green Lady is a riddle I'll have to think about again. The rose and the flower adornement are so eye-catching ... *wonders whether this can be a clue*

EDIT: Got it! The flowers were the clue - flowers for a festival. She's the unnamed dancer on the right at the "Welcome Festival" for the Wolfriders. The dress ist a wonderful adeption of original style. Only problem - I remember her pink! ^^ Donning coloring dominates in my memory. XD

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Yes, that's Minyah! Smile

Wrong guess again for the third one... you actually mentioned her name earlier, she does have one Wink

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 3:28 pm

Bethia? Okay, she has the ruffles ... and green is close enough to turqouise on a limited color palette. I like your choice of belt - and the inventive sleeves variation. Very Happy
Her original haircolor fits your description but the style throws me away. scratch Bethia has a braid ... sort of. And LOTS of flowers flower - you've included them well!

Ready for the next round. ^^

P.S.: That's her smile!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 am

Yes, it's Behtia!

I know the hairstyle isn't right... this maker doesn't have that kind of style.

Next round! Again, hairstyles are the best I could do with the limited options.

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Chaw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Windw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Serw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Yeew

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Limited colors and limited hair styles. Makes it hard to to decide on certain characters - and hard to recognize. In Bethia's case I would have prefered the wrong braid, tho. Yet this limitation is part of the challenge and fun für me - and I see you are not easy to discourage either! Very Happy

I knew at first sight that the first girl is the decision between Dewshine and Krim. Pink and black doesn't ring a bell for either one that's why I decided to look up their styles in FQ. Similar enough ... Dewshine wore even pink (with blue) - but you've created Krim's High One look here! Pink (for violett) and black is it! I love that you took up the color of the belt for the sleeves, Leanan.
For the second I was all "Tyleet! ... again?" ... before I've noticed the Sunfolk tan at third view. Rolling Eyes That's SO Windstone! Love it - thanks for including her.
Going through my mind-list of Sunfolk girls the lady in blue was no riddle anymore. Welcome, Serrin. I like that you've kept her simple - just the way she was pictured in New Blood.
Couldn't see anyone but another Winnowill/Venovel in the last one when I took a glimpse in the morning. And ... I'd swear the colors were greenish then! Suspect Now I see black and grey and light grey ... and a treacherous pattern. Still a Glider - she must be Yeyeen!

I love that you keep up this good work and provide other pleasant sights, Leanan. And you still find new patterns and new ways to recombine the possibilities to give everyone her own look! Thank you for the fun!

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:39 am

I see a Sunstone.. I think that was her name... the jackelrider.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:26 am

Katcombs, yes, that is Windstone. Very Happy

And Embala got that and the next two right. But the first one... nope, not Krim, also not Dewshine. Razz

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Now that's a trollish trick! Bearclaw n Picknose
I was really SURE about one of those two - cannot come up with any other blondish short-haired one - less in pink and black!
Just to include an unlikely yet possible one - Gifa maybe?

Other than this ... a hint is welcome, Leanan!

And I'm REALLY curious now how you will picture Krim! Troll Tongue

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 3:22 pm

Nope, not Gifa either... a hint you want? She does have something in common with Gifa.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 pm

... and yellow sun glasses. ^^

Dammit - right idea, wrong time. I tend to forget the future girls. Chandra Davenkee. Definitely pink - and black fits!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 pm

Okay, finally got more than 5 minutes to lookie on here. Love the new updates, it's always fun to guess who is who. Think I got all my elves posted before, if I missed anyone, please let me know. 

Also, big news, White Lady got a name! It's Gwyneira Smile

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Yes, that is Chandra! Very Happy

Ohh katcombs, that is a lovely name! Sounds celtic!

More maidens with not-quite-right hairstyles:

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Kr2w

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Dewsw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Tinw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Tamw

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

And once again a return to the earlier maker:

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Covers

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/covergirls-fashion.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:09 pm

And there's mooooore ... Very Happy - more riddles! ^^

One more time I'd take a bet on Krim ... and Dewshine. Blonde short hair - with a headband for Krim and a teasing, almost provocating smile -sweet lips for the Dewshine - and colors that go well. Krim would wear cool black and appreciate some freedom for leg movement. We've actually seen Dewshine in light blue moth fabric an recently in a light blue top. Last not least she likes some adornements and this necklace can even stand for ther feather fringe. Plase say I'm right this time, Leanan! O.O

Following mood and first thought for the next two. Dark haired and a rather fitting hairdo, kindness and strong blue - I see Tingeh. Same hair, different mood, unfamiliar pink and grey ... after Chandra in the last batch all I can think of is Tamia. (admittedly a shot in the blue)

Back to moderns times ... finally one of them is no riddle anymore. The girl on the left looks like Arooree's counterpart - she must be Yeyeen! Very well designed. Her friend on the other side ... I'm clueless. The white top with the wide sleeves reminds me of Innekah ... the hat can stand for the headpiece ... but for me the Lady Door was always blonde - a fair and silvery blonde.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:15 am

Well guessed! Very Happy Indeed, it's Krim and Dewshine, finally! And Tingeh and Tamia.

And the last ones are Yeyeen and Innekah. I don't remember ever seeing Innekah's hair color, she's always shown in the shadows, all blue/grey.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Innekah!!! I'm in LOVE!!!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Glad you like her, katcombs! Very Happy

Finally some more:

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Spr2w

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Foaw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Sanw

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Noww

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Lonw

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Beauties for sure! Not sure at all about their identity, Leanan ...

... nevertheless they have a Wavedancer vibe for me! I see scales and fins. I'll give it a try and test my intuition. The last one - very beautiful and impressive - looks like Longfin. The blonde in the middle can be Sandsparkle. And the first one ... kinda reversed colors but I see Spray. Right path?

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 am

Very Happy Well guessed! Yes, those are Longfin, Sandsparkle and Spray. Can you figure out the other two?

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Then I was as lucky as your "picture code" was well done, Leanan. Fishy Actually Spray! was my my initial idea but the colors seemed not quite right. Good chance my memory was not quite right! Her gloves hint scales or fins. And then the last one gave it away for me. She was so Longfin! And there were the scales look again!
At second sight I was more than lucky with Sandsparkle. She could have been Skimmer with the same right!
About the others ... Crabby ... I'm pretty sure No-Ripple is the forth. The hair fits too well! I have no clue about her color scheme at the moment - and too lazy to look it up.
There are two chances for the girl in blue. The flowy gown fits Moonmirror ... but this girl should have longer wavy and white hair. The other one - and first guess - would be Foam. Blue duds and short hair like Dewshine ... yet she was always a redhead for me.

katcombs wrote:
Also, big news, White Lady got a name! It's Gwyneira Smile
Good news, Kat! Now I know Gwyneira is really alive. Very Happy Welcome to the circle, White Lady Gwyneira!

Speaking of good news: Looks like Azalea Dolls is working for me again. Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:09 pm

Yep, those are No-Ripple and Foam. I got the hair colors from Discovery. Smile

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Ohhh, some beautiful and elegantly dressed ladies to boot.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next