Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Lol! What an amusing little drabble story! Haken's appearance is amusing...how WILL Embala stay faithful to her dear Sharuk with Haken around?! Or will she just kick Sharuk to the beach and cuddle up to Haken? Pike Rolling

Of course Vaeri would be able to fix the mess of preserver silk and make a beautiful(Yeee translation: impractical and frilly!) Dress or tunic shirt/gown shirt for Yeee to wear.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Haken is splendid and gorgeous and amazing to look at.

Hook up with him? NOPE. Sharuk! How often do you girls want to hear it?

... besides he's cleary chosen Yeee. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 5:29 pm

oh, that is not for sure, what Haken wants, like Winnowill he seem to like to play mean games with others, doing unwanted things which pleases him. "Hook up with him" LOOOOL, that has another meaning for him, being in fishform. He better stays far away from hooks...grin

Lets ask Embala what she will do with Haken and Sharuk..!

While Vaeri takes the messy fabric after she overcame her astonishment over Hakens appearance (to Yeee: "Give the gown back you silk-ripper!" Yeee : "ok ok, sorry! But do you really think, THAT fits me? All those ...frilly things there?" Vaeri: "YES, you will will see...now just wait ...") and turns to Haken and Embala finds her lower jaw again and closes her mouth, still staring at Haken, the two land-elf-maiden greet the High One with respectfulnes.
Yeee introduce the two to him, he nods.
Wild waves are washing on the beach and with it another shadow in male elf-form approaches the land, this time the size of the land-maidens. The speed causes the mer elf to slide a distance away from the sea, toward the land maidens : "Status report! The waters seem safe!" he snaps to Yeee, wasting no time on any unnecessary conversation.  He bears scars all over his body and the right side of his face and his right ear sticks out at an unnatural angle beeing split halfway.
Yeee mumbles : "Great, with this desaster causing High Guy around, nothing is safe here!"
Haken does not listen to that or he ignores.
Yeee introduces: "Ahem, this here is Sharuk, first guardian of the pod... " The male Merelf  slowly turns from Yeee towards Embala , still having his always stern look on his face, and then....what was that? The Elfmaid in front of him seem to pierce his mind with her eyes! A mind attack he thinks first, but this here feels different , a sound rings within him. What is that strange thing now? he thinks and his stern gaze becomes a confused one.  

Ok, Embala, you asked for it, now have it, what will your OC do? (fat grin  Razz  Laughing  )
lets party!   woohoo
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Haha my greedy reading mind is loving this scenario you are weaving! Hmmm...funny enough, i think Vaeri may be older than Yeee and all her children! I'll have to check my notes..but i can imagine she would gently scold Yeee to let her work. Vaeri is really very gentle and typical Sun Folk(Yeee translation: helpless) XDD

Yes yes what now Embala! You can pick Sharuk oooor Haken!...or will you try to take both? XD
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 7:05 pm

*eyes Sharuk* ... well, this feels different than last time. Different than each time an elf awakened this  kind of interest!

*eyes Haken* You have not messed with me, hotspur ... have you? *Haken twitches* Naaah... you're too busy "playing" with Yeee.

So ... How do you think about this, Sharuk, first guardian of the pod?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:17 pm

@ Vaeri and Embala: Would you both please be so kind and give me a detailed description, how your OCs are looking like? Helpful would be description relating to the elfquest elves like: Nose like Skywise , eyebrows like Moonshade , face shape like Cutter, or maybe eyes mix between Aroree and Khavi etc.
You might guess what I have in mind to do?

Vaeri is surely much older than Yeee, her meeting of your characters can be set at Yeee being about 60-80 years old. She is a youngster who  has not even reached her first 100 years, so, Vaeri don`t need to take Yeee very seriously.
Yes gently scolding Yeee is perfect! You must know, that she accepts only orders or scolding from other elves than her father , when these are done gently. The agressive way produces only resistance in Yeee, the harder it comes, the harder she responses. But with gentleness one can effect very much at her.  Wink  I don`t think Vaeri is that helpless, when it comes to interact with Yeee.
The gentle ones can  move mountains sometimes, I know my husband can , and Yeee sees that ability in Vaeri too.  Yeee can be harsh but can accept also Elves which are not like her. She has a hard shell and a soft core , just like a clam.   Crabby  She has continual to do with her Babys and little children.
 Yeee has now trained to  respect the needs of younger children , and they absolutely need a supporting surrounding. So, her fiercest days have passed.

Hey Embala! That was recognition what struck you and Sharuk (you asked for it!) . And you just eye both males, huh?
What sound does ring in Sharuks inside now? "Embala" or a soul name , or something like that?  In Embalas inside rings a strange sound which seems not to come from this world, at least not that on air but more an underwater sound. (find something that sounds  like a dolphin or whale call, like "Yee-e")

Within a few seconds Sharuks tail forms itself into two legs, he jumps up and stares bewildered to Embala.
Poor Vaeri gets ignored in the meantime...
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 8:36 pm

I can do BETTER than a detailed description! A picture is worth a thousand words and i have quite a few of them! Some of them include Embala.

Click me for pictures:

The first picture is her default outfit. She's also short like a typical Sun Folk.

Vaeri is 957 years old so veery much older! Lol. And aww, Yeee is soft and squishy and slimy inside like a clam. :p but yes Vaeri is quite helpless. She can't really defend herself, and she can't even run away very well. Even as a merelf, she's all frills and show, no defenses.

Vaeri will gladly be ignored and ignore in return while she has work to do.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 11:18 pm

I've figured. ^^ It's just ... (I'm not a role player nor a writer. Vaeri taught me one or two basics last night. Will try something after sleeping phase.)

Yeee wrote:
Vaeri is surely much older than Yeee, her meeting of your characters can be set at Yeee being about 60-80 years old. She is a youngster who has not even reached her first 100 years, ...
Hmmmh... Yeee is basically the mother of the pod?
- There is a pod.
- There is Sharuk, guardian of the pod.
- Yeee is still a ... stripling ^^
What did I miss or get wrong here?

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 am

I don't think you missed anything. Other than maybe these guys breed like go-backs so her having a bunch of kids by that age isn't too strange..by the pods standards anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 6:11 pm

Haha Laughing , the Go Backs are lame, when it comes to breeding compared to the SEa Raiders.

the face-pic is great to see how Vaeri, looks (Face is the most important to me to get the OC right!) So I suspect her to have the faceshape , the nose and the eyeform like Leetah (is she another sister of Leetah???) even the same hair and the haircolour!
You may guess what I like the most on Vaeri? of course the tail , its like the tail, that my daughter Marie choosed for her human -mermaid-OC. Maybe she wants to get an OC of Elfquest too. I will ask her tonight.

@Embala: Haken twitched?
Did Embala send to him. Just try a little bit of Roleplaying. It`s big fun .

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Well they still breed a lot by elfin standards!

Actually when i created Vaeri..i guess i kinda thought of what i liked about Leetah and Rayek and added those in...she has lighter hair than Leetah maybe? I originally used like a mahogany colored pencil for her hair..so more brown than Leetah. Then Rayek's golden eyes but brighter.

She is definitely not related to Leetah. Her parents names are Seri and Firgal..i may have to change his name, wtf was i thinking?

Prayer designed her tail which is perfect!! I love the fancy betta fish like fins..very ornamental and perfect for Vaeri.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:02 pm

Embala gets up with a with a slender move, standing eye to eye with the shapechanged Sea Raider.

The bewildered glance, the tense pose, his attention locked only at her. Recognition. She had witnessed this often enough to know. But ... it was impossible! She is not an elf - this biological imperative does not work on her.
And yet there was a strange sound ringing in her mind with a vision of blue depths and smooth currents. A sound like the song of a humpback.

How was this possible? For a moment she reconsidered that her ancient opponent has messed with her genetics. NO. She had caught Haken's glance the very moment he realized what had happened between her and Sharuk. His bafflement was true.
Looks like she has adepted a bit too well in the long run - blame the Chari'is.

Could it work at all? Would she be able to conceive another hybrid child - without the help of a healer? High Ones, she not even knows how this tribe will handle an "outside" Recognition.

"How do you think about this, Sharuk, first guardian of the pod?" she asks again and tries to send back this strange sound ringing in her mind. *Yeeouuw?*

(As Embala is not an Elf there is no Regognition. No soul name. NORMALLY. But Recognition happened. Maybe Sharuk finds something else than just "Embala"  - maybe not. That's up to Sharuk now.)

@Yeee Embala is tall (1,79 m) and of lean build. Oval face without sharp angles, comparably small eyes (closer to human fit), delicate eyebrows. A bit of a mix between Timmain (pre-FQ style) and young Newstar - she still looks like a teen.
On the other hand I like what Vaeri did Very Happy ...you can roll with this as well. Very Happy Yes, I can imagine where this will go. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 2:18 pm

eeeee, Embala that's fantastically done! just like a seasoned roleplayer! i knew you had it in you. a beautiful post.^^ *claps* also i'm working on something a bit special soooo...

Vaeri heaved a light little sigh as she took the tangled mess of preserver silks from the newly shaped Yeee, the mother of her newly accepted lovemate Blackfin. She frowned at the tangled mess of threads, manipulated somehow by the male elf who radiated with the aura of a High One. Any other elf who would have tampered with such lovely and hard to come by fabrics would have gotten a delicate but withering glare from the elder Sun Villager, but she was cowed by the possible High One. So she just sighed again.

She saw another merelf emerging from the sea from the corner of her eye and spared him a brief glance before her attention was drawn back to the fabric, so she did not see the moment of eyes meets eyes between him and her friend Embala. She turned sideways to the others and retrieved her brightmetal needle and began picking out the tangled threads carefully, her golden eyes focused entirely on the somewhat transparent fabric, her experienced fingers working quickly. She would create something lovely for the chieftess. Her turned body shielded her project from the view of the others.

and don't mind me, i've just decided to use italics to signify my rolelay posts.^^ just personal preference decision here.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Yay! Embala you did it! And so much text! Great! Now, I wonder who those Chari`is are. (very good indeed, you let something in your text be a riddle and make one wonder, what `s behind it. And Haken is an ancient opponent? OOOOH, curious be!!!  Very Happy  (Neugierig sei!)

"What? Oh no, NO!" Sharuk thought, "It is it! Its that recognition, ...must be! Just like Yeee told it feels, she was right." Sharuk felt himself totally stripped away of all that what shielded him from everyone. (it was somehow fitting, now that he was standing nearly naked and water dropping before her who could see right inside him.  Razz  )  
A strange sound-voice ringed in his head.... "Em...ba..la!?" He repeated it hoarse. Desperately he tried to keep his dignity before this maybe-High One but then he stumbled backwards with his land-insecure legs , falling on his back. His normally repellent nature was all gone, suddenly he looked like an unsettled boy.
Yeee didn`t realize what was happening "Huh? ...Sharuk you trained too less to walk on your sticks, you must really exercise it..." (All that mom-babble which embarrass a  fully grown son) .
Haken started to blow out loud laughing, it was so amusing to just sit on this shore with this funny but also  ridiculous fishtail and watch the scene.
Sharuk threw a furious glance at Yeee "Shut up!" his eyes said, then he turned his gaze back to Embala, while raising up again ...turned around  and fled stumbling into the sea. With a jump he turned back into tailed form and vanished in the waves.
Yeee wanted to ask Embala, What that was, but she seemed to be stunned also somehow like Sharuk, only that she seemed to be more able to cover it, then he was. Yeee looked to grinning Haken : "Huh?" then sended to him: *Haken, was that a mind-duell or what?"
Suddenly behind them someone else was washed ashore: An Elf maiden with a bright red fishtail and odd hair (left side red, right side black coloured) slipped on the beach. She wore armlets with blades and had large eyes, the left was blue and the right green coloured with which she looked astonished: "Whats happening here? Sharuk just approached me and raced away crazily. Is there danger on the shore ?"
Haken couldn `t hold back and blew out again: "Wuahaaahaaaa! Indeed there is...right? The hardest man can`t resist a maiden under these conditions." He looked over to Embala... Yeee was guessing something "Oh my! Is it that...that looking to deep into each others eye thing..?" She looked from the red maiden to Haken and to Embala.
Haken sended: "You notice everything Yeee, isn`t it?" The razor-sharp irony was unmistakable and he said aloud "Well now, that our "Scarlett" here came out of the big puddle , she will be the honoured one to blast the news like a whale, if I may take over your Sea-Raider-phrases?"

Here is my daughters Elf Scarlett:

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 Scarle11

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Scarlett turned out amazing, Yeee! *bows* She must be a colorful sight.

Did I get it right that the "roleplay" goes roundabout? Would be my turn then.

"That's clear enough of an answer for now." Embala took a deep breath. She felt dizzy and the "whale song" was replaced by a piercing headache. Obviously she was not as uneffected as she should be.

"Yeee?" She turned to her current host and leader of the pod. "I think we must talk. Now."

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Thanx Embala  Very Happy  ! But I had to edit the picture, the eyes and the hairline was not correct. Now it is.

Yes, a little bit roundabout it goes. But not necessarily always, you can post whenever you feel, your OCs will do something now.

First jumpy Scarlett got frightened, when Haken mentioned that there might be a danger lurking on the shore. But then Yeee mentioning the odd eyes-thing changed suddenly her mood: overwhelmed she squeeked high, flapping her tailfin in high speed motion on the beach, throwing the sand all around: "Oh sooooo exciting. Yeeouuw is the next!"
Yeee suddenly had to grin broadly, the beach -resting suddenly turned out to be intriguing.
Haken had stopped the loud laughing, he made himself very comfortable on the beach, curious what would come next. He and Yeee seemed to have an amused send-talk.
Then Embala demanded a talk with Yeee , NOW! That sentence caused a convulsion of her stomach: That was one of these sentences she once feared so much to hear. That sentence spoken of Rayek meant  at least a mean confrontation with  damn nuisance or worse, real danger for her way of living...
She swallowed hard on her memorys, sitting stiffly with an absent look...

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Vaeri continued her work until Scarlett began her exclamations. She looked up startled, needle poised above the fabric for another stitch. She looked puzzled and noticed the two merelves almost radiating joy, the High One amused and...her friend distressed?

Suspicion crept into her puzzled expression. "Embala...?" She asked in a soft murmer, the single word filled with all her questions: Was she okay? Was it as she suspected? Did she need comfort?

Of course Vaeri was incapable of sending, or else she would have simply asked Embala this privately. But she saw the strange looks between Embala and Yeee and she frowned delicately in concern.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:51 pm

"I'm fine, Vaeri. Or will be be soon enough." Embala's smile was a bit wonky. "But with this new developement ... There are some things Yeee needs to know about me. And you too, friend."
She turned back to Yeee. "And I hope to learn a bit more about your people, Chieftess, your way of life and your rules."

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:35 am

Vaeri gave a little gasp of delight, sewing momentarily forgotten. Recognition! And with a member of this new tribe! When she had thought to introduce her friend to the merelf tribe after discovering them herself, she hadn't dreamed such a joyous event would happen.

"Oh dear one! Were we in Sorrow's End, we would have a celebration with a feast and dancing! But..." Again, the small frown of concern. Why had the male merelf ran off? Did he not welcome Recognition? A small amount of fear for her friend and her well-being clenched her stomach. She looked at Yeee a bit worried.

Aggh i wish i could draw but life has been such hell lately...! But this is a welcomed distraction. Tis fun!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:05 pm

hey, instead of writing whats happening next, I put a picture here, what just had happened .  lol!
click the mess to see it large

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 Messys10

Sadly my rubber-stamp pad is ruined, my stamps are stamping no more black but ash grey  Sad  , so I will let the elves stay in pencil grey to fit it.
@ Embala and Vaeri: now, look if the elves are your OCs or if they need some editing.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Too sick to message..looks good..

Edit: agh..now that i feel better enough to be coherent, this was a delightful surprise. It looks just like the introduction page of a comic! And ayup, i am definitely gonna have to color this eventually. Those stamps are gonna be fun to deal with, haha.

I love how it looks like Embala and Sharuk are looking at each other, recognizing from across the page! Haken looks smug, Yeee looks grumpy, and Vaeri looks so elegant. Guess you liked the Palace outfit Prayer drew for her huh?^^

Just clarification, Vaeri's starburst pendant is 7 pointed. Like an X with a line going horizontally through it and one line at the top.^_-

Ohhh i can't wait to see what you'll draw next!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:39 pm

@ Vaeri: you poor! Get well soon! And thanx for the comments, your starburst will become right. Yes I like Vaeris clothes drawn from Prayer. But you must tell me, if Vaeri doesn`t wear it on the beach, where the elves are actually.
Yes it really looks like a comic introduction. But I can`t draw big storys , those will  not be completed. Just short storys.
You want to colour that stamp-mess really? You must be masochistic! Just wait for the edited version.

Haken watched Yeee closely, there was that sad absent minded stirring again! What was she thinking about? Surely nothing what referred to this funny situation here on the beach. He send to Yeee a call back into present. She repeated what Embala was saying silently to herself to get the meaning of Embalas words right... "Ah er...not chieftess, ...please. Yes I keep the gang under control , but I can`t stand to be called "chieftess".   This was the word, how the Wolfriders called that Ember. She and Yeee couldn`t stand each other, nearly every meeting of them resulted in mean arguments and in threatening each other with weaponry and magic. The mere thought of her pissed Yeee off! No, she was no chieftess, not when it meant to be a sort of Ember...She put it aside, it didn`t matter now, that overbearing female was far away, luckily.
"You wanted to tell me something?" Yeee didn`t know how she should tell the strange new elves about the pods very own way of reproduction, above all the bloodmating. It was the course, why she was cast out (or better she felt  and thought being outcast ) and why she rather have that urgend talk with Embala more focussed on what Embala had to tell than what Yeee could say too quickly... if not one of her children has talked too much , then everyone would know. It was a question of time anyhow....Would Embala run away then, when it comes out, just like Sharuk now, but then she with Yeees descendant inside her. Yeee would never see the little sprat. What would happened to it, with none supervising or training it in breath transition , a dangerous procedure with life at stake !
The most members of the pod washed onto the beach now, led by a rough tough guy to whom the word Sea Raider fitted absolutely and most likely.
Entrance Ortega, in this story he has not that helmet yet. And those "things" on the helmet are anything else, which grows on Abode   than feathers (lol), which would be ridiculous for an undersea being to wear .

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 Mermay27
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:39 pm

I'm feeling better today. Just weak and tired. Thank god i'm off the next two days! Then i can finish my art too.

And yes i'm a masochist! But fiiiiine i'll wait for the edited version...*pout* i guess i have plenty of things to color in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 pm

it is ready edited, yes Yeee looks grumpy, she is pissed off to be shapechanged in high one form. That face also fits to her bit grumpy character.
I like very much on Vaeri, that she is a Sun Villager, Yeee will try to find out how the culture of the Sun Folk is. I could think of Vaeri to be also a great dancer and singer (would fit into my newly opened thread" music for the elves")
The annoying pale stamp-pics are now better to be seen, Sharuks shoulders got more male-style, he got some leather deko cloth on, Haken got his hairdo and the star is put right.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 Messys11

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:54 pm

What a mess! Laughing You are amazing, Yeee. Your comic page turned out fantastic - a delightful mix of character introduction, illustration and FUN.
Sharuk totally aghast ... I love the uotfit outail you've added is a neat completation.
Yeee totally miffled ... this annoying High One messed her up and insted of being helpful her designated protector and this stange new ... elf? make more drama.
I love your take on Embala. Her features looks elfy - yet different. Great job with her hair. And ... she seems to be self-controlled with an unsecure touch.
Vaeri is right with the "recognition across the page". XD
Haken turned out gorgeous. Easy to recognize even with a mertail. Prizeless expression! This peacock stamp fits him perfectly. ^^
Last not least matured settles Vaeri - hardly impressed by all the chaos around. A beauty.
The stamp frames are a great complementation ... a trademark for this comic.

And then we get more art - another character to deal with. Lively presentation - a true action scene.

Be well soon, Vaeri. *hugs* Glad to read you already feel better. Have fun with all teh many pretties Veee offers.

"So it is Queen Yeee ... or simply Veee? You see I have to learn a lot." Embala's eyes were locked on Yeee now. "But first I need to share knowlege about myself."
She was about to sit down vis-à-vis the leader of the pod when the one after the other sea Raider was washed on the shore. Loud. Jumpy. Dangerous. Especially the wild-eyed Sea Raider in front.
"I've hoped for some privacy, Queen Yeee. Is it possible to keep your people at some distance?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: