Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
jaRf

jaRf

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 3:43 pm

You rally have a weak spot for this heterochromia, haven't you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:51 pm

Yes, jaRf, absolutely.
but now I have another Cat-elf , which was formerly a NaNaNa Surprise doll. Razz
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Leogir11

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 3:47 pm

The Dolphinwhisperer got copied down to a format, that I can put into my scanner, yay!
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Merelf11
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Gasp...finally I managed something at least. Hero Forge is addicting but also intriguingly  influencing. Tonight I  made the transition from forging to drawing. Finally it felt right. With Hero Forge I have a good reference for these gears now although  the warhammer and the shield still are a pain to draw. Rolling Eyes
Rayhan , created out of Hero Forge and my very old alter ego Raynah.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan10
this was the music I was listening nonstop while drawing (need always input)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:47 pm

tonight it`s a wild thing...
...The night Maximilian wore his wolf fur...
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Wildth10
Go Backs are adaptive when it comes to names, they got that name from one of those human books beneath the boys foot. Razz

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:51 am

Maxi Hungry Wolf

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:32 pm

also added "cursed metal Antlerhead" Rayhan second try from January Grabbag in here, because I think she belongs here too
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan12

momentarily I am only drawing in pencils since my eyes make too much troubles to draw with inkpen (fineliner)

Last edited by Yeee on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:35 pm

Last time I've taken a look Rayhan was male ... Shocked

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:40 pm

Yes, you believed Rayhan was male! I let you believe it, and did not tell you that this OC is female. (grin) Look for Rayhan in this thread 2 pictures up (sie ist hier nochmal auf dieser Seite 2 Bilder davor zu sehen) and look also in the Elfquest dolling thread and in the snake tribe building thread for her, heh heh.
Maxi is male...

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 4:51 pm

edit this with more female lips
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan14

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Maximilian Born-on-a-wolf-back , GoBackWolfrider, doesn't have a lot of respect for his mutt mount "Crankypants" and puts saddlecloth and saddle on it! Shame on him! For that disrespect he gets a lot of ranting from Cutter and Strongbow.  Evil or Very Mad   Razz  Laughing
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Scree125
Found a warg on Hero Forge, that makes a cool wolf, also tried on very narrow pupils which let the guy having a  more "cold" glare.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Scree124
and my transformation into Elfquest style
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Maximi11
I can't get that big grin from Hero Forge yet, on the other hand the teeth are so huge, they're horse teeth! You don't have to draw them the same way ... He was so nice to pull off his gloves for me...thanx , Maxi!
more pictures from the guy
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Scree126
I love this hairstyle but it only works together with the ox skull. That doesn't matter, I also love the ox skull.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Scree127
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Scree129
with Go Back longsword...
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Scree130

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:49 pm

Here is your teenage Rainthorwen , Tynami:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rainth13
Yay, I could manage again with inkpen, though it became a challenge for my eyes.

Edit: the eyebrows

Last edited by Yeee on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:53 pm

Awww... so lovely!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:18 pm

EEEK!! I just love how she turned out!!! Thank you so much! 

My daughter is freaking out she loves it so much!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Yay! Thanx to you all! Glad to make some people happy! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 pm

Found my old, dusty go-back that I wanted to use for this blatant AU , the Elfquest movie from 1994 and saw that I can no longer use her. Doesn't fit anymore. Looked to much like a Yeee in different colours and in Go Back clothes.
And if she is to be of any interest to the villain Rayek from the Disney film, she has to have brains, good looks and magic, and she just mustn't be boring.
So I made a new one out of the old one, took the clothes and the colour of the old picture and mixed that with the eyes of MLP`s Tempest, made them bigger (didn`t wanted to have narrow eyes again and outcome: nearly Venkas eyes??? AAAAAAARGH affraid ) put Tempest's scar on the other side (still have to decide if it stays). I also like Tempests voice and nick it for Jeselle (former Jess), Twisted Evil  (Btw I can hear her singing in the Disney Elfquest movie to Leetah, when Leetah gets imprisioned...) :
Moonlight is My little Pony freaky fan and introduced Tempest to me. What a Face
Tonight it is just the b/w version, but she will have red eyes, bright skin and white fur clothes.  
I don't yet know what kind of pattern should be on her headband, it has to look like Go Back design.
To all of you: Any ideas? I would like to read suggestions.
Maybe a sign or some other ornament should be attached to the forehead (on the band), or there was something on it, but it was torn off. Yes, there was another break with the old life of my OC Jess, she's done with Khavi and the rest of the gang. Nobody can respect her magic etc and so on .
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Jesell10
That over the lower lip should represent the upper lip, not an open mouth. Yes, I finally wanted a female OC with full lips, but not in the Wendy style. This always looks too sweet and dear and my OC should make a dangerous impression and that doesn`t fit with a  sugar-sweet upper lip.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 9:09 pm

Liking the images, and agree in this case, however, some of the most dynamic (and some dead flat) villians had a deadly sweet deposition. Sometimes hard to put together, but intriguing and interesting when it can be pulled off well.

As to your comment in the other thread about writing, theres no reason you cant write it in your own words, your own language (though a translation guide would be nice if its a language unique to yourself! Very Happy ). EQ is international, I never saw anything saying it had to be in english.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 6:20 pm

thanx! Very Happy

".. but intriguing and interesting when it can be pulled off well."
I can`t understand everything, maybe you can use other words, to describe what you exactly mean.
I see, that "a deadly sweet deposition" means a fitting female counterpart for the male villain.

"Sometimes hard to put together"
it may mean: they also have their little battles among themselves?
or : it's not easy to bring such difficult characters together and hold them together?

maybe you can help me understand?

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:36 pm

I think this is kind of what Im trying to say: https://screenrant.com/cute-characters-who-actually-were-villains-bad-guys/

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:12 pm

aH yes, ok.
Now I got the inks finished, and no, her hair is not black, it is Khavi-and -Go Back- like dark brown. I just tried to get near Wendy drawing style as possible to make her believeable for a movie script- intruder , heh heh.
But what about that scar? Should that stay or not? She would be "Scarface" , oh my there was a real one existent, but Jeselle would have not much in common with him.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Jesell11

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:27 pm

Thanks to "chrome" I can have my Hero Forge with the old good quality again, whew.
So I must make some more fine pictures of genderbend Rayhan, the old are not good enough.
In the meantime I drew "him"
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan15
and this was (near) the template
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan16
He gained new hammered metal bracers, luv them I love you , and  new buckskin pants. Oh yes, and he gained more biceps - mass because of training.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan19
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan20
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan21
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan22
grrrrrr! snarl! "  you bastard , choose..."
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan23
"... be hacked or set on fire!"
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan24
yummy, with a new hairdo in Go Back style  Very Happy  luv it! The old one is a mix of Go Back- and Sun Village style.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Rayhan25
Have found a hoarse voice for him (ok, he is no zombie, but he is a very weird guy, not knowing how to behave as a male and does it exaggerated).:

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:45 am

The picture belongs in here too.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Mermay11

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:07 pm

Yeee-elf was very late to send you her X-mas card  santa  rendeer , or it was the undersea post that took long time for delivery Crabby . That`s why it only appears here and not in the X-mas thread.

@Embala: Do you know a part of this pic?  Wink
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Mermay12
My annually picture with a summary of my drawn (or Hero forged) elves and Sea Raider- animal friends - pictures of that year.
And because this is my personal art-summary of 2020, there must be masks as christmas tree ornaments ("I wear this to protect you" the fir tree announced before it was cut down- a heroical death!) .

The guests of the last Christmas party this time were:
Haken again, this time from the Deviant Art mermay in may, he hasn't been a fish elf that long and is just learning how the Tropical Sunset drink behaves in water when it is decanted. He surely wanted to make Yeee drunk again. However the fish will like it after the first shock. Fishy

The near Wolphin-friend of the Deviant Art mermay in may, those Wolphins will be part of the Sea Raider pod. (Must see whether I still revise the design)

The very special Valentines couple Embala and Sharuk (BTW. HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL!). As you can see, the two of them seem to get along well with each other after the first difficulties. As always there is no time coherence in my x-mas pic, so this years Valentine Embalas baby belly shouldn`t be that big (normally we have that size next near at Valentine , when it is 2 turns of the seasons after their recognition ) But there was also an Easter-egg in April with an Embala with enormous baby belly. So it fits as my art summary. Sharuk doesn't seem as harsh, repellent and distant as he did at the beginning. No worrys Embala , he`ll be a good daddy.

Aprils Easter Eggs also contained a certain tiny Sea Bunny, which had its own babys in the meantime. (sea-slugs!  Rolling Eyes ) They are well fed by Moonlight with tasty sea sponges.

As last time it is Aneret harpy, this time she is more used to a X-mas tree, even if it is nearly totally under water , decorated with masks and a Sebastian crab  and enlightened with Anglerfishes. And Aneret has much fun in dragging in Rayek from the October Grab Bag picture, to bring him to the party.  

From the November Grab Bag story page 1  comes Cat girl Catalyn with her plushie. Well...cats don`t like water that much.

Last years getting addicted to Hero Forge and playing with Azaleas Ariel mermaid maker lead to the invention of Areias , who is singing along with Moonlight in the typical Hero Forge pose the future High Sea Nation song "Fear not this night" (nicked from Guild wars 2  Razz )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMeXz_7DiI

and of course Areias sings his moms song

and maybe one or two X-mas songs... Laughing

Future High Sea Nation Yeee from Hero Forge hangs up her Christmas baubles from Embala.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:53 pm

WOW Shocked Complexity and artwork are amazing!

I'll have to come back and study this meeting around to Christmas tree to discover (most of) the hidden gags and identify at least some of the mixed family.
For now I see two special Christmas baubles ... a very special Embala and Sharuk in love ... I love you

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:37 am

Ooh ooh... Im gonna have to read this... Im lovin the drawing, catches my particular twisted interest...

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: