Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 2:14 pm

"Tilaweed? Shocked OMG ... would mean to combine rather different styles!"

a challenge for you? lets see what you can make out of it Wink You already proved, that you can work magic with your computer Smile

"Never truely noticed that this redhead has heterocromic eyes!"
she is no wave dancer

"I bet you also like little darling Irralie. ^^"
Yes she is cute, I also like Maron.

Die Hefte habe ich zum Glück vollständig, aber ein Script? Zeig mal!!!  bounce

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 9:48 pm

You're doing this deliberately! Shocked Evil Yeee Rayek Devil

I've seen this Redmane mermaid by Jozef before but don't recall the different eyes. I'm aware she's not part of the original WaveDancers but seemingy has a role in Jozef's Elf-Fin comic.

The above mentioned script is just a text concept (Exposé) of the planned sequels. I'll look it up in my files and pm you, okay?
And in case you don't know their High Ones - Ausra (First Crown), Desh, Livian, Sima - Neama (Second  Crown) - Shardon and Illora (daughter of Tilaweed) look here for a portray sketch.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:32 pm

"You're doing this deliberately!"
I think I'm quoting  Rayek accordingly  there with a reference to a certain challenge. Laughing Rayek At least these could have been his words, right?
But my choice of Tilaweed?
Well, I'm always very spontaneous in my decisions, so sometimes it can happen that I have to change my mind. So first Leetah, then Tilaweed. the pairing of the first two would be tainted by all what had happened before, ok, it would have some thrill.  
It's so difficult to even find a suitable Canon character as a partner for Rayek.  Maybe it would be Maleen, just because she's such a run-of-the-mill SunVillager. (I mean this woman with long straight black hair and brown eyes)

But I love merms so much so it is Tilaweed.
Do you have all the comics with her in it?

" I'm aware she's not part of the original WaveDancers but seemingy has a role in Jozef's Elf-Fin comic."
She does not appear there, do you have this comic? I do, I can look after Tilaweed pics in it, but she does not appear in the story too.

"The above mentioned script is just a text concept (Exposé) of the planned sequels. I'll look it up in my files and pm you, okay?"
YES please! Redlance SMile

" look here for a portray sketch."
YES, I have seen them the day before yesterday, AWESOME! Looks like pictures from Jozef, they are just so  tiny , I cannot recognize the signature. But hey who else should have drawn this?
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Scree250
made a screenshot and made it bigger.  Who allowed this guy here "Desh" to be so cursed cute and so handsome, even beautiful beyond whatsoever  and then being DEAD?! AAAARGH!  
Rayek may recognize him....nono, just kidding, there is only this picture of Desh, it would not work for computer picture constructions. :faceplant:
It is written, that Desh even had a fishtail WHOAH , YES! He has this mermaid magic vibe (which I miss at the wave dancers 2 from Wendy), even without seeing this tail but only his dreamy face.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 5:34 pm

Yeee has fallen in love! ^^

Aaah... probably a misinterpretation of the pictures I've seen Tuesday night. "Mer-Dawn" must be another story by Jozef Szekeres or a story concept.
https://www.deviantart.com/jozef-szekeres/art/DawnPg0pnl3-Szekeres-56031376
You have the Elf-Fin issue? Shocked Good for you! Like Admitrdly I'm a bit envious ... never managed to find out how to get my hands on it. Is it published only online - or a real print?

I'll do my best to send the scripts this week.
And yes, I have the original WaveDancers Issue #1 to #6 and love them! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 6:19 pm

"Yeee has fallen in love! ^^"
Yeee just drops a wrench and kicks it aside while whistling and backing away from Yun's Palace pod.
"M-me? hunh? n-nooooo.... no-o "

I have stuff for you here, Embala:
Here is a picture of Tilaweed from Elf fin 1, found at Deviant Art.
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Tilawe10
the rough sketch (I love sketches, the not so perfect picture sometimes have so much more in expression ...and they tell more the story of how the picture was made  Very Happy )
Here I like her face more . The picture looks like nearly out of a dream or hallucination  or the sudden weird sight through recognition?  Haha, suddenly the finished version looks boring this here is so much more fascinating...
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Tilawe11
here an old picture from the wave dancers:
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Tilawe12

..still love the second pic the most! just found this treasure , its new to me. I love you

another picture from elf fin
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Elf_fi10
a b/w picture, could be usable too : is pissed of Rayek (maybe)
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Tilawe13

It makes a loud "Woooosh" sound and a bright blazing flash...where Yun's Palace Pod used to be...now it's gone. Oh yeah Yeee wouldn't have traveled back in time to save this Desh, would she? Oh Yeee, no! She's just too much like Rayek!
Yun is pissed off, she's raging because her pod is gone.

" Is it published only online - or a real print?"
I bought Elf fin 1 on the internet page from Szekeres.
Try this site, I bought it here:
http://elf-fin.com/
If they have no copy left for you, mail me via PM Wink

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 6:33 pm

@Embala and all others!
yo hey, I need some colors for the guy.  should he be a blonde? Eyecolors? colors of the tail and of the fin?
I wanted to see and have more of Dash, the High One who decided to live in the sea. So I made a collage and drew:
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Img_2015
Haha, "Happiness comes in waves" - Desh`s wave of happiness has just washed over.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 11:43 pm

Amazing! Very Happy The moment you "fell in love" with desh my thoughts were "Yeee could complete him and give him colors" ... and you DID! Like
I can imagine a pale blonde or silver for his mane ... and vilot/purple for the tail. Teal or blue eyes? ... or both ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:55 am

Thanx a lot! Very Happy  

Oh My, teal eyes, what a dream , yes so fitting for his dreamy eyes! Very Happy
aha, Cutter blonde hair, ok why not, Hyfus has his haircolor from ancestor Desh. Ok, violet-purple tail, I thought of red, but that looks too much like Hyfus (or Rayeks main color), see? It is good to have someone else to find other colors or everything gets repetitive with me.

How nice of you to answer me right away, then I can get on with my work. Very Happy
Btw, could you please make me the design of your little twins, I would also like to color this pencil drawing of them and Sharuk on scraps of paper, cut it out and put it in my calendar.  Wink  Of course I can finish it without you, but now you have a unique opportunity to make Sea Raiders the way you want them yourself. Once you wrote me something about them, but I couldn`t find it. I only remember , that you wanted the boy to have blue hair, right? And that he will be a star traveller later, while his sister will live in the sea.
help me again? Smile
What about ultramarine blue for the boys hair? It is Sharuks tail color:
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Scree251

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 1:44 pm

There's another detail I've just noticed: Desh's arm fins look spiky-strong while his tail is remarkably soft and wavy. Once seen I cannot make unseen this discrepancy anymore. Maybe you want to find some belance between these extremes.

We share a problem, Yeee -finding this initial post about the twins looks.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 2:26 pm

"Desh's arm fins look spiky-strong while his tail is remarkably soft and wavy."
I orientated myself at Szekeres pictures. arm fins are spiky, maybe not that long, but since Dash is a large High One, everything has to be large too and so the arm fins became long (looking spiky) and I reduced the 4 spikes to three (just because the High Ones started the self shaping and their descendants could be able to improve  Smile  )
here is one of my bases I used to form his body.
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Waveda11

spiky strong arm fins, soft tail fin, or not?
and just found the first generation -elf Tentus here
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 30489210
he has these very spiky fins too. they are just a little bit shorter and , hey he even has 5 spikes?! maybe that was an error.
Do you think they should be shorter? But I cannot change the picture anymore, once it was worked on with the fineliner .
Do you think his ears have this second eartips too? they look normal to me.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 3:47 pm

Right! Then ... maybe it is or was used as a weapon or protective tool? Or they just wanted to look fierce and delicte. ^^ No, let it the way you've designed it. The proportions fit for Desh. And ... the fins can look somewhat different between the individuals.
Tentus definitely has the twin-tips - I've looked up other scenes.

Or do you refer to Desh about the tips? Very much looks like "normal" elfQ-ears in the character sketch. I've alwas got the notion that these portraits were the "first draft" when Jozef Szekeres designed the characters - and the look developed a bit before the issues were drawn.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 11:03 am

I have to interject because...character design lol.

Found ooold website with the wavedancer info from BMP

https://web.archive.org/web/20031220031750/http://www.blackmermaid.com/characters.html

So Tentus is actually Desh's son! And Neama is the elder sister of Tentus, and mother of Brom.

So Neama is described as black haired with amber eyes. Brom also has black hair but green eyes. Tentus is currently white hair but that may be faded/bleached and grey eyes.

So obviously Ausra or Desh must have had black hair. I'm gonna read more to construct a "family tree" of sorts.

Also someone did color the picture and gave Desh silvery white hair. Dunno if it's canon though

https://moonbrook1981.tripod.com/id36.html
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:50 pm

Nice find, Vaeri! I remember this from old days but couldn't find it anymore.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 4:56 pm

AAAAAARGH! WTF, why do all the comments come after I already drew??? affraid Mad
But, hey, Thanx so much Vaeri. Nice website. Like Must yet read it, but what I already saw is: YAY, great! There are many nice merman to see, yummy! Very Happy
Ok, this is the very last chance now to keep me from making his tail purple, so quickly if I should`t do so!

"So Tentus is actually Desh's son!"
Yup, I read it too. Whoa, what an ugly son (ok he `s an ol`granpa in the comic) , well Desh, I bet Yeee can DO better than that. (sorry Tentus, I am mean now).
Yeee-elf: "Oh yeah, I can! and I'm at it right now."
A slightly confused and disheveled Desh looks out of the Palace pod with a wry grin, holding Yeee's clothes in front of him. "Did I miss something?" he asks, "W-where am I? What is this place here? I don`t know it!?!" Wellll, it is more a question of when you are...not where you are, Desh. He looks even more confused with wide open eyes, which is funny because he normally has narrow eyes, LOL.

"also someone did color the picture and gave Desh silvery white hair. Dunno if it's canon though"
Whoever determines what should be canon. Desh has blonde hair now, I say it is canon, hehe Razz .

"So obviously Ausra or Desh must have had black hair."
Ausra has, simply this way. What a Face

"I'm gonna read more to construct a "family tree" of sorts."
Do it, I would like to read. ...and ...sigh ... construct Yeee into it now. Rolling Eyes ..after all what I have just seen .

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 6:46 pm

Lol sorry Yeee, i'm working so much i only have energy to lurk. But i saw what was being said and thought i should help with designing cause i'm such a stickler for detail...haha. And i was able to dig and find Embala's baby musings.

Embala wrote:
I'm pretty sure we've talked abput Embala's twins somewherre, Yeee. Starcall, a boy tending to space and stars, and Deeplure, a girl embracing the vast and deep seas. (If I can have only one it would be a girl - because Embala already has a deepsea boy.).

I've promised to think about their looks - really must go for it now. I see dark greens for Deeplure and dark violet-blue for Starcall - but I want to include Sharuk's colors in a way. I'll work on them, okay?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 7:28 pm

YAY *cheers* Thanks so much, Vaeri! *happy dance* That's something I can start with
I'll think about it a bit more time and tell you asap, Yeee.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 7:33 pm

Vaeri, you are cult! woohoo
where did you find that? haha, you have no energy, but you found, what I was (hand wringing as we say it here in germany) searching for. lol!
thanks to you, now we can go on with the design of Embalas twins.  Very Happy  Yay, happy!
@Embala: see? Vaeri made it possible. So it`s:
Starcall ,
male, dark violet and blue tail

Deeplure,
female , dark green tail

which shape will their tails /fins have? Will they have dorsal fins and/or more, haircolor, eye color
they will also gain a Sea Raider name for air and a sonar sound.
Now it`s Your turn Embala.  Very Happy

Deeplure? Sounds as if she will be a siren who lures humans into the depth. Sounds as if she will be on the mean side of the Sea Raiders? is she? Normally you do not like shifty elves, with nasty, devious and sneaky traits that I have a soft spot for. What a Face But okay, she is your elfs daughter but also the granddaughter of a cruel water mage killer siren (who doesn`t sing).

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 8:14 pm

Starcall = Whirr
Deeplure = Siren (indeed that's mentioned sonewhere months ago ^^) - and Deeplure CAN sing! XD

Starcall's hair has a white streak on the front in the shape of a sea star. As an adult this streak is always cut short - this way it will stay looking starlike. Piebaldismus

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 0_big
(stell dir einen Haarwirbel mit 5 "Zacken" vor ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 9:43 pm

It was buried in this thread. The colors were mentioned shortly after Yeee drew an amusing comic about Sharuk and Embala's recognition feast. I'm happy to help with designs and finding things. *bows*

Starcall sounds so cool, like one of the wavedancers...Jormek? He had black and white hair. And i'm a sucker for any siren characters. Auntie Vaeri is already weaving warm blankets for Embala's new kitlings, all star and sea wave patterns.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 8:20 pm

@Embala: Whirr and Siren are their phonetic names? Just asking, because they both have a meaning (other than the names Sharuk and Ortega) .
I forgot to mention that most Sea Raiders have 3 names  (Invention from Yeee-elf) , a phonetic name (example Kaheera), a meaningful one (Goldfish) and a sonar name. (don't have one for Goldfish yet).
other example : Sharuk is the phonetic name, the other one with a meaning is Gulleye and you designed him already a sonar name. Very Happy  Yeee has only her sonar name for under water and on air as phonetic name, her meaningful one is Cyan, referring to all the blue parts of her body. (name was given to her by Rayek)

My , how cute this baby is (and the mommy too) I love you  What's all on this world?!
Are you sure, that Deeplures name isn`t Starcall, when she already called for her strain-star? LOL
well I guess that Deeplures star-strain will have short spikes, so that it still will look like a strain. What colors will the strain and the rest of her hair have? and his hair? curly hair or straight?

Forgot to answer:
"Or do you refer to Desh about the tips? Very much looks like "normal" elfQ-ears in the character sketch."
Yes I did. and I checked the High Ones ears, they are all with only one eartip which looks better to me.

@Vaeri: This was this Paffa with the white streak, but yes, now that you say/write it, I remembered that guy too.

"And i'm a sucker for any siren characters. "
Who is not? Gwabwaahaahhbraglblaglblblblllll .... geek (me too Smile )

"Auntie Vaeri is already weaving warm blankets for Embala's new kitlings, all star and sea wave patterns."
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, wanna see those fabrics!

But first here is something to see for you, made with fineliner and color pencils...hm, his skin looks far too yellow on the photo than in reality. Must make a color copy to reduce the size and scan it. His hair has become a little bit too yellow blonde.
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Img_2016

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 9:02 pm

Starcall, the boy, has this white star-strain.
Starcal'ls skin - brown for sure. Most likely a soft brown between Sharuk's and Embala's colors. Light blue eyes  with an "icy" touch. His "space eyes" are so icy that they might look blind-white but with the bright shine of stars.
Hair color ... need to find a working description or visible sample for it. A dark blue - space dark - but with a violet/purple touch. The blue pattern you've shown is much too bright. (maybe it's caused by different screen settings - what I see need not be the same color qhality you see)

Deeplure's hair color will delute from hair root to tip - intense color on top, "washed out" at the hair tips. Just havn't finally decided about the color. Probably going from blackish teal to teal to very pale turquoisegreen. btw: her baby hair might have a different color - just teal with whitish-silvery tips?
Probably Daddy's golden eyes - they appear glowing in the dark depths.
Still undecided whether her skin is very pale or very dark. Hmmm ... tending to pale. Her deep sea brother Abyss/Bluedepth is already dark blue. And it will be a contrast to the majority of Sea Raiders. ^^

(still musings about the true looks - nothing is cast in stone so far ^^)

Whirr and Siren were meant to be the phonetic names.
Whirr is supposed to imitate the "background noice" of space (wasn't aware it is actually an English word. Embarassed )
And Siren stands for her songs which have no words, just melodic sounds. Of course she can sing any whimsey song with her pod mates XD ... but her own songs are only sounds.
Feel free to give them a fitting sonic name once their design is a bit more developed, Yeee.

Characterwise Deeplure is close to the Sea Raiders - Daddy's girl for sure! Starcall is a capable Sea Raider too - ... but if he'll get a choice his sea will be space with stars and planets as his islands. Deeplure prefers the mertail to legs - Starcall is the other way round.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 2:14 am

Ooooh how wonderful, solid details for the kitlings!! Or sprats rather lol perhaps you could look for colors on wikipedia and show us what looks right to you?

I think you're right Yeee, the picture makes him look very yellow. Can't wait to see it scanned!

And ask and you shall recieve...i could see Vaeri making a blanket like this

https://www.etsy.com/listing/385749276/sea-turtle-and-sea-star-blanket-crochet

But woven on a loom, not crochet, and stars in the pattern rather than sea turtles on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 7:43 pm

@Embala: My, yes, I looked too fast over your post before answering to it instead of reading slower and more attentive. Rolling Eyes  Of course it must be Starcall  to call for the star on his forehead. Who else?  Smile

Whirr / Starcall: His hair: black-dark blue hair with purple light reflections like Winnie?
Whirr=surren , yes, it is a sound. Nice, space makes whirring sounds.  Laughing

Deeplure / Siren: "her baby hair might have a different color - just teal with whitish-silvery tips? "
Now I'm pondering how to color this.  Shocked  But oookay, This is your retribution for my "challenge" saying. (Retourkutsche LOL)

"Probably Daddy's golden eyes " Daddy Sharuk has bright lemon eyes not sun-golden like Rayek.  They are like the sharp, cold and  fierce looking eyes of a gull or like other predatoric birds like eagles. And just like them,  his gaze can be scary and intimidating at times. This Just for you to know this, that there is a difference between his cold bright  and Rayeks warm golden eyes.

"they appear glowing in the dark depths."
all Sea Raiders have these glowing, light reflexion eyes to be able to see in the dark water like fishes do (or night animals on land), so yes, of course her eyes glow and Starcalls too, if you like him to have this ability too. But ok, he can also have not this ability since he is less than one quarter deep sea elf.
The question arises as to what Embala inherits. She's an alien and not really an elf and certainly not a sea elf. Or does she inherit the fish tail etc. when transformed into a sea elf. Because of this alien virus, or what she caught back then. ( if it affects her DNA too, not only her physiognomy)

"Of course she can sing any whimsey song with her pod mates XD ... but her own songs are only sounds."
this is faszinating  Very Happy

"Deeplure prefers the mertail to legs - Starcall is the other way round."
cool, Blackfin too likes having legs more than his tail. They can hang around on land, but Blacky is no adventurer, Silver is that more . He too likes to walk on land (dressed in piraty clothes/rags and boots)

Now, do they have curly or straight hair and think now of the details of the tails, they don´t automatically have to look like Sea Raider spiky tails, they can also look like mommys (if she can inherit it?!?) Wink

@Vaeri:
Such a beautiful blanket, Vaeri. Yeee would like to see the little ones wrapped up inside when the pod is laying on the sandbar in the cold wind like seals.
Here have a less yellow Desh:

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Scan_223

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:58 am

Yup he is very much less yellow now! Nice peachy skin and blonde hair. I very much like the tail.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:29 pm

heheh, thanx, Embala choosed the colors, else he would have a different tail color.
If you want to choose colors for a Merelf too, let me know.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 28 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: