Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:17 pm

Hmm i can't quite decide if the filter is actually showing the different facial features every person has...but then i tend to have face blindness @_@ but as long as you guys are having fun!^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm

Yes indeed, it seems, everyone look the same, lol. I saw just a variation in the blue stripes, that are made out of the eyebrows and the length of the face. I also made a photo of Moony with this filter and there it seems the same face too with just a glimpse of variation. It looks different with her long straight hair.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 6:35 pm

So, finally I managed to draw again, hurray!
The Rainbow high Doll line had released a doll reminiscent of a past doll series: the Novi Stars. I had never really noticed them... until now.
Their head and ear shapes reminded me a bit of the EQ Coneheads with elf ears. And with that, I've come full circle back to Elfquest . Suddenly I had become very sympathetic to these eccentrics and I thought to myself: "What if Haken would change not only Yeees size, but also her shape and he his same with her...and then they would go off in space because Haken has a mission in space,  LOL....
here is the music I was listening to while drawing until my brain puked it out in half sleep mode...ack!

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Novist10
Here is Novi Star Cosma Yeee with  a white space suit-dress (inspired by the Nasa space suit, Novi Star clothing style and the Jetsons), armored with a Space Raiders ray gun (inspired by a Star Trek Classic phaser and a hair dryer Razz ) drawn on a spaceship  on planet background created by the Nightcafe -ai. This has been an incomplete version, as always. It was edited by me so that it looks reasonable: got a stand and a few jags on top so that the spaceship gets the perfect Captain Nemo's Nautilus style. The spikes also match the armored spine of their fish tails. YeaH, why not name the Space Raiders ship "Nautilus"? The Raiders  always remember their watery way of life , and it also matches Space pirates.
I am so excited about the possibilities that the painting AIs offer. Earlier in this thread I wrote that I would love to draw steampunk style (would match to future Troll mechas), but can't get it to work the way I want. So what, I let the AI do it these days and get something awesome out of it. i love this space ship.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Scree314
Here are a few details that you can't see otherwise. There was a semi-transparent Novi doll with liquid in the legs. That's why Cosma Yeee has a mini fish swimming around in her leg. The liquid is seawater, which also makes a few waves.
This is the Nasa style version , And here is the pirate style one:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Scree315
I used a free base from DA for the Novi Star. It`s better to train this way first to get used to the different anatomy before i start the free drawing.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 9:04 pm

This made me giggle indeed! Yeee takes to the stars!! The poor universe isn't ready for her at all :p
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 6:24 pm

Yes indeed, Vaeri. And if it`s not ready for her then what about Ur-Anus Haken? Shocked  Oh oh, poor universe!

The Space Raiders Novi Stars - Every hero needs a foe

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Novist12

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 6:27 pm

Ur-Anus? Shocked Seriously? XD

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 7:08 pm

Of course, he's such an asshole, right?
And Moonlight goes : Luna Tic
Besides, The Mecha Trolls have built a steampunk robot out of a bath oven. So that the Novi Raiders always have it nice and warm in space. His name will be Ro Bot and he will be a supercreative AI bath oven with arms, legs , super-sensitive antennas and a pirate- worthy eyepatch....

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 5:38 pm

Small change: Haken becomes U-Ranus and Moonlight's OC Luna-Tic tells Cosma Yeee after she introduces her to the guy:
"Hunh? U- Ranus? More like Ur-Anus!"  Then we made better use of the little word joke.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Captai10
This is Captain Luna Tic and her "Number 1": Fishy in her backpack.
And here is her Starship, the "Walla9631" , one of the starships of the Space Raider Steampunk star- fleet . And lol! Cosma Yeees starship will be the "Nautilus-1".
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Lunati10

today I gained her, Gail Lexi
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Gaille10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 5:22 am

It is Mermay time again.
I will post my Mermay images in the Mermay thread.
This here is an edited detail of the first day`s contribution.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay61

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 1:45 pm

oh no someone's doodling grafitti!^^ it looks great thus far what i can see! lovely colors! reminds me a little of Scarlett from way back when.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 3:38 pm

yay, thank you. Yes, Scarlett is as red as Lily.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:20 am

I should collect my images and storys in this thread , else I can`t find my stuff anymore, when time passed. Razz
1) The wall of words

Once upon a time, in the vast underwater world of the boundless sea, there lived a little mermaid-elf girl named Lilypad. She was just seven years old and loved nothing more than to explore the ocean depths with her trusty pet, a small Seabunny named Seashell
One sunny morning, Lilypad decided to embark on a special discovery trip. Yeee, her wise (cough...cough...)and caring mother, had given her some delicious sweets to take along and admonished her to always pay attention to the sea routes so that she doesn't get lost. Lilypad promised Yeee that she would stick to it and set off on her adventure with Seashell by her side.
Fishy
As she swam deeper into the ocean, Lilypad marveled at the colorful sea creatures around her, from schools of shimmering fish to majestic sea turtles. She felt like she was in a magical wonderland, surrounded by beauty and wonder.

But then, something caught her eye. On the sea floor, she saw a big wall made of huge letters. The letters formed a word: Mermay. Lilypad was curious and excited. She had never seen anything like it before.

She swam closer to the wall, and as she got nearer, she could see that it was covered in tiny cracks and crevices. She reached out to touch it, and her fingers felt the rough texture of the letters.

Suddenly, an idea struck her. She remembered the water-resistant wax crayons that Yeee had given her, and she decided to use them to paint the wall.

With a huge grin on her face, Lilypad began to draw. She started by sketching a self-portrait of herself, complete with her flowing mermaid tail and her favorite seashell necklace. Then she added in a little orca, which she had always wanted as a pet, and a turtle, which she had always admired for its gentle nature.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay86
Next, she added in Seashell, her faithful companion, and other beautiful and colorful sea creatures she had seen on her journey. She painted them all in vivid hues, making sure to capture every detail of their unique features.

Lilypad was so engrossed in her artwork that she didn't even notice the time passing by. When she finally finished, she swam away, proud of her creation.

As she turned to leave, Lilypad suddenly realized that she had lost track of time. She looked around, but everything looked unfamiliar. She had swum too far away from her usual route and was now lost in the vastness of the ocean.

Panic started to set in, but then she remembered Yeee's words. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to calm herself down. She knew she had to think clearly if she wanted to find her way back home.

Using her sharp memory, Lilypad retraced her path and swam back towards home. She kept a sharp eye out for landmarks and soon recognized the familiar sights of her own neighborhood.

Relieved and happy, Lilypad and Seashell finally made it back home. Yeee was waiting for them, and when she saw Lilypad, safe and sound, she hugged her tightly.

Lilypad told Yeee all about her adventure, from the beautiful sea creatures she had seen to the amazing wall she had discovered and painted. Yeee listened attentively, impressed by her daughter's courage and resourcefulness.

As they settled down for the night, Lilypad felt grateful for her amazing journey and all the wonderful things she had seen and experienced. She promised herself that she would always be careful in the ocean and would never forget the lessons she had learned on her discovery trip. And with a happy heart she fell asleep.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:33 am

2) Underwater Christmas

Lilypad had always been fascinated by humans and their customs, and she loved to watch them from afar, especially during their holidays.

One day, while swimming near the surface of the water, Lilypad overheard a conversation between a human woman and her partner on a nearby jetty. They were talking about Christmas and how they needed more beautiful baubles for their tree.

Lilypad's eyes widened with excitement. She had heard about Christmas before and had always wanted to celebrate it herself. But how could she, living in the ocean, without a tree or any decorations?

As she swam back home, she pondered over the problem, trying to come up with a solution. Finally, she turned to Yeee and asked, "Mommy, can we celebrate Christmas too? I want to have a tree like the humans and lots of baubles!"

Yeee smiled at her daughter's enthusiasm. "Of course, my little one. But how can we get a tree? There are no trees in the sea."

Lilypad thought for a moment and then came up with an idea. "What if we make a tree out of kelp leaves? They're green and leafy, just like a tree!"
Yeee looked at her daughter with surprise, but then her face broke into a grin. "That's a wonderful idea, Lilypad! Let's do it!"

And so, together, Lilypad and Yeee set off to gather kelp leaves from the ocean floor. They found the perfect ones, long and green, and carefully tied them together with seaweed. They carefully arranged them into the shape of a tree and hung seaweed garlands all around it.
But something was missing. Lilypad remembered the beautiful baubles she had heard about and wondered how they could get some. Yeee thought for a moment and then suggested they make their own.

They searched the ocean for shiny objects, like pearls and seashells, and carefully decorated the kelp tree with them. Lilypad added some of her own personal touches, like small strands of seaweed and some colorful fish scales.
Yeee remembered that there was a land-elf named Goldruff who lived nearby and made beautiful things out of shells and stones. She knew that he could make baubles for them, but how could she get to him? She couldn't walk with her fishtail.

After some brainstorming, they decided to send Lilypad on a mission to find Goldruff. (lets have a canon Caracter here) Lilypad was excited to swim on an adventure, and she quickly set off on her journey with her trusty Seabunny by her side.
She swam through the colorful coral reefs, past schools of playful fish, and finally arrived at the shore. Seashell helped Lilypad navigate through the seaweed forests and avoid dangerous currents. When they finally arrived at the shore they found Goldruff's house nestled in the sand dunes So he moved from the wood into a cottage in the dunes-great there will be my next vacancies!and knocked on the door. Seashell patiently waited outside and nibbled on some seaweed snacks that Lilypad had brought along.

Goldruff was surprised to see a mermaid-elf at his doorstep, but he was happy to help when he heard about their Christmas tree. He crafted beautiful baubles out of shells and stones and even decorated them with pictures of their own and other elves.
Lilypad thanked Goldruff for his help and swam back to Yeee, who was waiting eagerly for her return. They hung the baubles on the kelp tree, and it looked even more beautiful than the human woman's tree on the jetty could ever be.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay82
sorry Embala, Goldruff crafted these beautiful baubles...LOL (new version for mermay)
Lilypad and Yeee spent the rest of the day admiring their tree and feeling grateful for their friendship and creativity. They even invited some of their mermaid-elf friends over to see the tree and share some delicious seaweed treats.
As they drifted off to sleep, Lilypad felt grateful for the wonderful holiday they had shared together. She knew that she would always remember this day and the love and joy she had felt with her mother.
From that day on, Lilypad and Yeee made it a tradition to celebrate Christmas every year, with their homemade kelp tree and handmade baubles. And they always found a way to make it special in their own underwater world with the help of their trusty Seabunny.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:35 am

Winter Blessings

It snowed heavily on the ocean.
Lilypad's face was filled with excitement as she saw the snowflakes falling from the sky. She had never seen anything like it before. Yeee pointed out to her the beach . Everything was covered in white, and Lilypad felt like she was in a winter wonderland. As she was exploring the beach, she spotted a sled left alone in the snow. She had heard stories of humans sledding down snowy hills, and she knew she had to try it.
She grabbed the sled and went up a nearby hill. The ride down was fast and exhilarating, and Lilypad couldn't get enough of it. She spent the entire afternoon sledding, building snowmen, and throwing snowballs.
However, as the sun began to set, the cold became more intense, the path became more slippery and Lilypad started to shiver. She decided it was time to go home, but as she was getting on the sled for one last ride, she lost her balance and fell off. The sled hit a rock and broke, and Lilypad's arm was injured in the fall.
Yeee quickly swam to Lilypad's side and carefully assessed the damage. She knew they needed to make a splint for Lilypad's arm immediately to prevent further injury, and sent to Daddy Goldruff, a kind land elf who lived near the beach, for help. He brought some wood and tools to build a brace for Lilypad's arm. They used the strongest kelp leaves they could find to make the splint. They wrapped the kelp leaves tightly around Lilypad's arm to keep it stable. And soon they had fashioned a sturdy splint.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay83
Lilypad was very upset about her injury, and even more so when she realized that she could no longer paint properly with her waterproof wax crayons. She loved painting and was known for her beautiful underwater artwork. But now, with her arm in a splint, she couldn't hold her crayons properly.
However, her little Sea Bunny pet, Seashell, remained by her side and comforted her with its gentle touch and playful antics. It nuzzled her cheek, bringing her some comfort and snuggle up to her to provide warmth, and Lilypad felt much better with her loyal friend beside her.
Yeee saw how sad her daughter was and knew she had to do something to cheer her up. She reminded Lilypad of all the other wonderful things she could do, like telling stories, singing songs, and playing games. She also promised Lilypad that she would help her with her painting when her arm had healed.
With Yeee's comforting words, Lilypad began to feel better. She realized that even though she couldn't paint for a while, she still had many other things she could enjoy. She hugged her mother and thanked her for being there for her.
And even though Lilypad couldn't paint for a while, she discovered that she could still use her creativity in other ways, like making a snow mermaid with Seashell's help.
Despite her injury, Lilypad was grateful for the fun she had on the sled and the beautiful winter wonderland that she experienced. She knew that with time and care, her arm would heal, and she would be able to paint and draw again with her waterproof crayons.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:38 am

4) Christmas sea urchins
Lilypad was sitting on a rock, looking out at the vast expanse of the ocean. She had been feeling down ever since she broke her arm and could no longer paint with her beloved waterproof wax crayons. The only thing that brought a smile to her face was the thought of the colorful baubles that adorned her kelp Christmas tree.
As she sat there, Lilypad noticed something moving in the water. It was a school of rainbow-colored fish, swimming gracefully in unison. Lilypad's eyes widened with wonder as she watched them dance and play in the water. She wished she could capture their beauty with her crayons, but she knew it was impossible with her injured arm.
Feeling a pang of sadness, Lilypad sighed and leaned back on the rock. Suddenly, she heard a soft rustling noise coming from behind her. She turned around and saw her little Sea Bunny, Seashell, crawling towards her. Seashell looked up at Lilypad with its tiny eyes and nudged her hand gently.
Lilypad smiled at her little friend and reached out to stroke its fluffy skin. As she did so, she felt a sense of comfort wash over her. She realized that even though she couldn't paint at the moment, she had other things to be grateful for, such as her loving family and her loyal pet.
Feeling a little bit better, Lilypad got up from the rock and looked out at the ocean once more. She saw the sun setting in the distance, painting the sky with a stunning array of colors. Lilypad took a deep breath and felt a renewed sense of hope. Maybe one day she would be able to paint again, but for now, she was content to enjoy the beauty of the world around her with her loved ones.
Her friends came over to cheer her up, they blindfolded Lylipad and unwound her only after they finished tinkering with her arm splint.
It was now red and adorned with beautiful designs made by her mermaid friends. It had been a few days since the accident, and Lilypad was feeling much better. She was back to her old self, swimming and playing with her friends.
Lilypad and her mermaid friends were busy exploring the ocean floor when they stumbled upon a big pile of sea urchins. The sea urchins looked sad and dull, and Lilypad could sense their disappointment.
"What's wrong?" she asked, swimming closer to the sea urchins. "We want to be colorful baubles on your kelp Christmas tree, just like the other decorations, but we're just plain and boring," one of the sea urchins replied.
They looked so sad and dull in their natural greyish color
They were not colorful like the baubles on her kelp Christmas tree, and they felt left out. Lilypad felt sorry for them and wanted to find a way to make them happy.
She called out for her mother, Yeee, who came swimming over to see what was wrong. Lilypad explained the sea urchins' problem and asked if they could be painted and hung on the tree.
Yeee thought for a moment and then had an idea. She sent out to Daddy Goldruff, the land elf, and asked him to bring over some colorful dyes that she could use to paint the sea urchins.
In the meantime Lilypad called over her friends and they began to carefully paint each sea urchin with waterproof wax crayons. They used bright colors and intricate designs, and soon, some of the sea urchins were transformed into beautiful ornaments.
Yeee gathered some seaweed and colored it with vibrant hues, creating beautiful designs. Then, she carefully wrapped them in the colorful seaweed and hung them on the kelp Christmas tree.
When Goldruff arrived, he brought with him a variety of vibrant dyes. Yeee carefully painted each sea urchin that was left over, giving them all different colors and patterns.
Lilypad and Seashell, her little sea bunny pet, helped by collecting and arranging the sea urchins on the kelp tree. The result was a stunning display of colorful sea urchins hanging from the branches, alongside the baubles and other decorations.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay84
When the sea urchins saw themselves hanging on the tree, they were thrilled! They looked beautiful, and they felt like they belonged.
Lilypad's heart swelled with joy as she saw the sea urchins' faces light up with happiness, and she was proud that she could help them feel included.
Lilypad and her friends swam around the tree, admiring the beauty of their creation. It was a magical moment, and Lilypad knew that she would always remember it. She was thrilled to have found a solution that made both her and her underwater friends happy.
From that day on, the kelp Christmas tree became even more special to Lilypad and her family, with its unique and colorful decorations that celebrated the beauty of the sea.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:40 am

5) The mushrooms
Lilypad woke up early in the morning with a sense of adventure. She had been feeling restless lately and wanted to explore beyond her usual surroundings. She decided to swim upstream and see where the river took her.
As she swam, the river became narrower and turned into a stream. Lilypad kept swimming until she saw a forest in the distance. Curiosity piqued, she swam towards it and saw a pile of red mushrooms on a bank in the forest.
Lilypad couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the pile of red mushrooms with their many different-sized eyes and long eyelashes. As she swam closer, she saw that The little creatures seemed to be intelligent and could wiggle their mushroom heads and make facial expressions with their many eyes.
"Hello there," Lilypad greeted the mushrooms.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay87
The mushrooms wiggled their heads in surprise and turned to face the mermaid.
"Who are you?" asked the largest mushroom in a deep, rumbling voice.
"I'm Lilypad, a mermaid. I was just swimming upstream and came across your beautiful forest," Lilypad replied, smiling.
"A mermaid? We've never seen one before!" exclaimed a medium-sized mushroom with bright green eyes.
"What brings you here, Lilypad?" asked a small mushroom with pink eyes and a high-pitched voice.
"I was just exploring and came across your pile of mushrooms. I've never seen anything like you before!" Lilypad said, her curiosity piqued.
"We are the Forest Mushrooms. We live here in the forest and take care of it," explained the largest mushroom.
The mushrooms looked at each other and then turned to Lilypad. "We are the Mush-Eyes," they said in unison. "We are the guardians of the forest and the keepers of the secrets hidden within."
Lilypad was fascinated. She had never seen anything like them before. "Can you show me the secrets hidden within this forest?" she asked.
The Mush-Eyes looked at each other and then turned back to Lilypad. "We can, but only if you promise to keep them safe and not share them with anyone who cannot keep them safe."
Lilypad promised, and the Mush-Eyes led her deeper into the forest, showing her the wonders and secrets of the woodland.
"I see. What do you do in the forest?" asked Lilypad.
"We make sure everything is in balance. We help plants grow, we provide homes for animals, and we keep the streams clean," answered a mushroom with blue eyes.
"That's amazing!" Lilypad exclaimed. "I wish we could do something like that in the sea."
"You can! Every creature can help take care of their home, no matter where they live," said the largest mushroom.

Lilypad smiled and thanked the mushrooms for their wisdom. As the sun began to set, Lilypad knew she had to swim back home to Yeee. She bid farewell to the Mush-Eyes, grateful for the adventure they had given her and swam back downstream to the sea.
Swimming back to the sea, Lilypad couldn't wait to share her story with Yeee and tell her all about the amazing Mush-Eyes she had met.
Mommy Yeee was waiting for her at the edge of the water. "How was your trip, Lilypad?" she asked.
"It was amazing, Mommy Yeee! I met the Forest Mushrooms and learned about how they take care of the forest," Lilypad replied, her eyes sparkling.
"That sounds wonderful, Lilypad. I'm glad you had a good time," Yeee said, smiling.
Lilypad snuggled up next to her mother, feeling grateful for the adventure and the lessons she had learned.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:47 am

The merpeople with orca tails swam through the clear, blue waters, their sleek bodies moving effortlessly through the waves. They were a sexually separated species, with males and females swimming in small shoals or singly, rarely interacting with each other. But on this day, two groups met by chance, a male shoal and a female shoal.

The males immediately began to court the females, displaying their strength and agility with acrobatic displays of flips and twists in the water. The females were happy to let everything happen and joined in, playfully darting and weaving through the water in response to the males' advances.
In the midst of all this, Mme Meduse, a roundish mermaid with a little too much weight stood off to the side, watching the courting with longing in her eyes. She had black curls, red eyes, and white skin, and she had always felt out of place among the sleek, slender merpeople around her.
But then she saw him - a beautiful young merman with long, straight black hair and dark skin. He was the most handsome merman she had ever seen, and she couldn't help but feel drawn to him.
She made clear signals to him, fluttering her tail and swimming in graceful circles around him. But he just looked at her and snorted loudly, laughing as if her advances were nothing more than a joke.
Mme Meduse felt a wave of humiliation wash over her. She had always known that she wasn't the most attractive mermaid in the shoal, but she had never felt so rejected before.
But then, as she swam away from the first merman, she saw another one in the distance. He was more rugged, muscular , with a strong jawline and piercing yellow eyes , with shaggy black hair and dark brown skin. Despite his rough exterior, there was something alluring about him that drew Mme Meduse towards him. She couldn't help but feel drawn to him, even though he seemed rougher around the edges than the other merman she had encountered.
She made her way over to him and began to make clear signals to him, fluttering her tail and swimming in graceful circles around him. But just like the first merman, he laughed and made fun of her advances. Mme Meduse felt her heart sink, but this time, instead of feeling humiliated, she felt angry.
"Why are you laughing at me?" she asked, her voice trembling with hurt.
The first handsome merman swam nearer and shrugged. "Why would I or Khan Kurash be interested in someone like you?" he said, his voice dripping with condescension. "You're not exactly the most desirable mermaid in the shoal, are you?"
She felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. She knew that he was right, but that didn't make the pain any less real.
As she swam through the shoal, she heard the mocking laughter of the other merpeople, especially the handsome merman who seemed to take pleasure in ridiculing her.
"I may not be the most desirable," she said, her voice shaking with emotion, "but I have a kind heart and a gentle spirit. Isn't that worth something?"

The first merman just laughed in her face. "Kindness and gentleness won't help you survive in this world," he said. "You need strength and agility, and you clearly don't have either of those."
As if on cue, the stronger merman, Khan Kurash, swam up to her. He was so muscular and imposing, and Mme Meduse felt a shiver of fear run through her.
He just sneered at her. "Yeah, Why would I want anything to do with a fat, ugly mermaid like you?" he said, his voice dripping with contempt. "You're not worth my time."
"Why are you even bothering to talk to her?" the handsome merman said, sneering at her with contempt. "You know she's just a worthless waste of space."
Khan Kurash snickered: "Wait, I don`t think so, lets have our fun..."
The handsome merman laughed so hard that he nearly fell over, his friends joining in with their own raucous laughter. They swam around in circles, shouting crude remarks at the mermaid.
She felt her heart break. She had always known that she wasn't the strongest or the fastest, but she had never realized how much that would count against her in the eyes of her fellow merpeople.
She tried to swim away, but the two of them circled around her, taunting and humiliating her.
"Look at her, she's practically begging for it," one of them shouted, causing another round of laughter.
The muscular merman swam closer to her, grabbing onto her tail with his powerful hands. She tried to pull away, but he held her in place.
"You want me, don't you?" he taunted. "I can see it in your eyes."
"Come on, give us a kiss," he jeered. "I know you want it."
His friends swam even closer, their eyes gleaming with malicious glee. "Come on, don't be shy," the first handsome merman coaxed. "We won't tell anyone."
She felt a surge of anger at their words, but it was quickly replaced by fear. She knew that there was no escape from them, that they would do whatever they wanted to her.
The strong merman leaned in, his lips brushing against her cheek. "You're so sexy," he whispered, his voice dripping with contempt. "I must have you right away." The other mermen in the swarm laughed even harder, their cruel words echoing through the water. She felt like she was drowning in their hatred, unable to fight back.
She closed her eyes, wishing that it would all be over. But she knew that this was only the beginning of her nightmare. She felt sick to her stomach as the handsome merman swam towards her with an aggressive look in his eyes. She knew that both mermen didn't actually want to mate with her - they just wanted to humiliate her in front of their friends.
Khan Kurash laughed, his movements violent and rough. He grabbed onto her tail, holding her in place as the handsome merman continued to paw at her. She could feel his hot breath on her face, and she knew that he was enjoying her humiliation. Tears became one with the ocean as she struggled to get away from them. She felt like she was drowning, suffocating under the weight of their aggression.
The other mermen in their swarm continued cheering and shouting obscene remarks.
She shook her head, her tears flowing freely now. "No, please," she begged. "I don't want this."
But the muscular merman just laughed cruelly, his grip tightening on her tail. "You don't have a choice," he said. "You're mine now."
"Please, stop," she begged, trying to swim away from him. "I don't want this."
But Khan Kurash just laughed cruelly and grabbed onto her tail, pulling her closer to him. She felt his body pressing against hers, and she wanted to scream.
Finally, the two of them let her go, swimming away with their friends as they continued to jeer and laugh at her.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay85
Mme Meduse was left alone in the water, shaking and sobbing with shame and disgust.
She knew that she would never forget this day, the day that the handsome merman and Khan Kurash had used her for their own amusement. She swam away, her heart heavy with the knowledge that she would always be alone.
Mme Meduse could hear the sound of laughter and mocking voices echoing through the water above her. She couldn't bear to be near the surface, where the handsome mermen and her flock were engaged in romantic games. Instead, she swam down to the bottom of the sea, where she could be alone with her tears.
As she wept, a fierce anger grew inside her.
But then she remembered something that gave her a sense of power.
Mme Meduse decided that she wasn't going to let these dismissive mermen get the best of her. She was a sea witch, after all, and she knew just what kind of spell to use for the ultimate revenge on Khan Kurash,  the handsome merman and their friends.
The spell was powerful and dangerous. It would make  mermen fall madly in love with her and become her willing sex slave.
But Mme Meduse wasn't satisfied with just that. She wanted to ensure that they suffered for the way they had treated her.
So she prepared to cast a second spell, even more malevolent than the first. This one would make mermen forget their friends and families and become lost in a sea of confusion.
She sought out the ingredients needed, mixed them together with a drop of her own blood and whispered the incantation that would bring her revenge to life.
She knew that she was taking a risk, that the spells could backfire on her.
She gambled with her death, for if the mermen ever awoke from their malediction, she would undoubtedly be at the mercy of their wrath.
But she didn't care. For once, she felt like she had some control over her own life, and that was worth any price.
With the spells in hand, Mme Meduse swam up to the surface, ready to face the consequences of her actions.
As she prepared her revenge, she smiled wickedly, thinking about the mermen who had humiliated her. She took out her spell book and began to chant, using the ingredients in her bag to carefully craft powerfull love spells, using all her skill and knowledge, and casted them upon the two unsuspecting mermen:

Amore fervido, ex divino fonte,
Fac virum maris, captivum mei ponte, (hm, imprisioned in my bridge?)
Eius cor mihi, sempiternum serviat,
Ut humiliatio sua maxima poenam accipiat.

(Translation:
With fervent love, from divine source above,
Make this merman, captive to my love,
His heart forever bound to me,
To suffer punishment for his cruelty.)
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay86
The words echoed through the sea as the spell takes effect, and the 2  mermen suddenly felt an overwhelming desire for Mme Meduse. Their  minds were clouded by thoughts of her, and they could think of nothing else but her beauty and her touch.
Meanwhile, the friends were confused and concerned by the 2 mermens sudden obsession. They watched as both mermen followed Mme Meduse around, completely under her spell, and wondered what could have caused such a drastic change.
But Mme Meduse was overjoyed by her success. She reveled in the mermen's attention, enjoying the power she holds over them.
After a moment, Mme Meduse decided it was time for her second spell. She wanted to make sure that the mermen's friends forgot them entirely, so that the 2 mermen were  truly alone and lost without them. She began to chant again, this time using the ingredients to create a forgetfulness spell:
Oblivio, omnia delet, amicis meminisse,
Hunc mermanum, oblivione caecum esse,
Nullus eius memor, nullus quaerit,
Sola vita, tristis mors tenebris veret.
(Translation:
With oblivion's power, all memories erase,
Of the merman's friends, who loved him with grace,
None recall his name, none seek his face,
Alone he'll wander, in sorrowful space.)
The words filled the sea, and the two mermen's friends suddenly forgot all about them. They swam away, leaving them alone with Mme Meduse.
The handsome merman and Khan Kurash, who had once mocked her so cruelly, were now hopelessly in love with her, unable to resist her every desire. Their friends , who had joined in on the humiliation, were now lost and alone,they  forgot each other and their families , wandering aimlessly through the sea.
Mme Meduse smiled, triumphant. She has gotten her revenge, and the 2 mermen were now her slaves forever, forgotten by everyone else.
She reveled in her power, relishing in the attention and adoration of the handsome  merman and Khan Kurash, while also taking pleasure in the torment of the other  mermen who had dared to mock her. She swam through the sea with a wicked grin on her face, watching as her two enchanted mermen carried out her every command, oblivious to the world around them. With a stupidly amorous look in their eyes, they kept swimming after her.
Meanwhile, the other mermaids in her flock watched with both fear and awe as Mme Meduse wielded her dark magic, wondering if they would be her next target .
But Mme Meduse reassured them. She would never utter such terrible enchantments for fun. But whoever humiliates a Sea Witch so terribly, must live with the consequences.
Now her mind was consumed with her 2 new gained mermen pets and what she would do with them and what she would do to them.

...So this was the story how Mme Meduse gets her two handsome lover boys. and yes, i intended it to be so sad and mean from the beginning.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:55 am

Little Preserver "Shutyerface" needed solid fin-wings to fly in water and Yeee used the last (?) remaining Chrystal shard on Abode to work the shapechange on the pet-thing.
"Siiiiigh, It's nice that the blue fly is happy about the diving skills, but does it necessarily have to express it singing?"
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay88
Yeee, a mermaid elf, had come across the island where Haken was trapped in a Wrapstuff cocoon inside a sarcophagus.
The magical cocoon was spun by a preserver, a small insect-like fairy that spits a sticky white web. The preserver was supposed to watch over the cocoon, but it thought Haken was safe from opening and left him there.
here takes the story place, when Yeee frees Haken in the "Sea Raider fun with ChatGPT"-Thread

As Yeee and Haken are caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the preserver, they exchange a confused look. Haken raises his hand, ready to unleash his magic on the tiny creature, but Yeee quickly intervenes.

"Wait, Haken! This is a preserver, it means us no harm," she says calmly, holding Haken back.

The preserver ranted in its whimsical language, "Wingfein must make Wrapstuff, must make Dark-Highthing still-quiet," as it was ordered to do so by the other island elves
It tried to spin Haken back in, but Yeee stopped it, explaining that Haken was now free and wouldn't need to be wrapped up again.

However, Haken was furious and unleashed his deadly magic at the Preserver, attempting to incinerate it. The Preserver dodged his attacks, flying around frantically and still chanting about its duty to make Wrapstuff. Yeee realized she had to do something to calm Haken down and prevent him from destroying the Preserver.
And She realized that the preserver needed a new purpose and offered to take it with them.

"This preserver was tasked with guarding the cocoon that held you, but it seems it thought you were safe inside and left. We must convince it to help us keep watch over you without spinning you into the cocoon again."

Haken scowls but eventually concedes, knowing that he cannot risk being trapped in the cocoon again. Yeee takes out her magic palace crystal and concentrates her power, imbuing the preserver with new abilities.
The preserver flutters around them, chattering excitedly in its high-pitched voice. It lands on her outstretched hand.

She used her shapechanging magic to transform the Preserver's wings into reinforced penguin-like flippers, with webbed fingers, feet, and head. She also gave it the ability to breathe underwater, allowing it to live with Yeee and her pod. The Preserver was overjoyed with its new abilities and its return to the company of elves.
It is ecstatic with its new abilities and starts singing a loud, high-pitched tune that grates on Yeee's nerves. She covers her ears in annoyance, but the preserver is too happy to notice.

Despite this, Haken remained suspicious and angry towards the Preserver, and Yeee knew she would need to keep a close eye on them both to prevent further conflict. Together, Yeee and the preserver keep watch over Haken, ensuring that he does not use his deadly magic to harm himself or anyone else.
The Chatbot flips between the times in writing. Rolling Eyes or rather I put snippets from 3 story constructions together and have not the time for so much corrections.
And now we have a safe guard for the Sea Raiders, not only as keep injured ones from dying but also we have a madman elf sitter.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:18 pm

Tamani Orcamermaid, the daughter of Mme Meduse and Khan Crash (Kurash) in the deep sea near her black smoker.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Tamani10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 5:57 pm

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay89

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 3:34 pm

Next part of the Orcamermaid story:
Chapter 2:
As a sea witch, Mme Meduse was in possession of many magical artifacts and tools, including a rare and ancient star map. This intricately designed map held the key to her plans of finding a safe and secluded place for herself and the enchanted Orcamermen she had under her control. She knew that this place would serve as the foundation for her enchanted realm, where she could harness the power of her magic and build a haven for herself and the other Orcamermaids who sought to be close to the enchanted males.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay93
Studying the star map with intensity, Mme Meduse traced her finger along the celestial paths, searching for the specific constellations that would guide her to the ideal location. Each symbol on the map represented a unique aspect of the mermaid's world, and the signs of the zodiac held a special significance.

On Meduse's star map, the great lion of the zodiac was replaced by the playful sea otter, symbolizing the lightheartedness and joy that she wished to bring to her enchanted realm. The maiden was represented by the majestic sperm whale, symbolizing the wisdom and strength that would be at the core of her realm.
Other zodiac signs adorned the map as well, each with its own meaning in the mermaid's world. The sea witch's cauldron signified the depths of her magical powers, the lobster antenna represented her ability to sense the ebb and flow of the tides, and the mermaid's mirror embodied the enchanting beauty that she sought to bestow upon her realm.

The Portuguese man o' war symbolized both the dangers and protection that the sea held, reminding Mme Meduse of the need for caution and defense against potential threats. The snail represented patience and resilience, while the sea snake signified the mysterious and elusive nature of the underwater world.

Lastly, the symbols of the shore and the star of Atargatis held a deeper significance for Mme Meduse. The shore represented the boundary between the land and sea, a reminder of the delicate balance she would strive to maintain in her enchanted realm. The star of Atargatis, a celestial beacon of divine power, embodied the mystical forces that she would tap into to bring her vision to life.
With her star map as her guide, Mme Meduse embarked on a quest to find the perfect location for her enchanted realm. She longed to create a place where mermaids could thrive, protected from the cruelty and disdain of the outside world. It would be a realm where the enchanted mermen and the mermaids who sought her company could coexist in harmony, under her benevolent rule.... um along with her. She would not insist on being a ruler, rather an equal among equals with a bit of a magical veto power.
As she set out, Mme Meduse felt a surge of excitement and determination. She knew that her journey would not be easy, for the sea held countless challenges and hidden dangers. But she was prepared to face them all, armed with her magic and the unwavering belief in her vision.

The sea witch's enchanting realm awaited, a place where love, acceptance, and the power of her magic would reign supreme. And with her star map as her guide, Mme Meduse would navigate the vast depths of the ocean, bringing her dream to life and forging a new world beneath the waves.

Here is Chapter 3:
It would be a realm where the enchanted mermen and the mermaids who sought Mme Meduse's company could coexist in harmony. She envisioned a society where she would not assert herself as a ruler, but rather as an equal among equals, wielding a magical veto power to ensure the well-being and safety of all.

The other Orcamermaids embraced this vision eagerly, recognizing the benefits it offered. They now had the freedom to enjoy the company of the once dangerous mermen on their own terms, savoring their playful interactions whenever they desired. Moreover, they could seek refuge from aggressive and sexually assaultive mermen, as well as evade the dangers posed by predators and humans.

Using the guidance of the star map, Mme Meduse successfully located a spacious area in the depths of the Indian Ocean. With her magic at her command, she began to work tirelessly, weaving enchantments to manifest her vision. A protective wall, invisible to any prying eyes, was conjured, shielding their newfound haven from any potential threats.
Next, Mme Meduse focused her powers on creating comfortable dwellings for herself and the other Orcamermaids, ensuring that each had their own sanctuary within the enchanted realm. Beautiful coral structures rose from the ocean floor, adorned with vibrant shells and shimmering pearls. These dwellings were not only aesthetically pleasing but also imbued with protective enchantments to safeguard their inhabitants.

As the construction neared completion, a sense of excitement and anticipation filled the underwater kingdom. Mme Meduse and her fellow Orcamermaids gathered together, their tails swishing with excitement. They decided to celebrate their newfound haven with a grand feast, a joyful occasion to mark the beginning of their new lives.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay87

The mermaids prepared a magnificent banquet, adorned with colorful seaweed, sparkling seashells, and an abundance of succulent underwater delicacies. The enchanting aroma of seafloor blooms filled the air, enticing all who would attend. Soft melodies echoed through the water as the mermaids sang and danced, their voices harmonizing with the gentle swaying of the ocean currents.

Together, they feasted and reveled in their shared happiness, the glow of their enchantments casting a magical aura over the underwater realm. It was a moment of triumph, a turning point where the wounds of the past were replaced with hope and a future filled with love and acceptance.

In that underwater haven, Mme Meduse and her fellow Orcamermaids had created a sanctuary where they could embrace their true selves, free from judgment and persecution. With their enchanted mermen by their side, they knew that they would continue to thrive and flourish, forging a new legacy of unity and harmony beneath the waves.

The enchanted mermen swam with an ethereal grace and exuberance, their movements synchronized perfectly with the underwater currents. However, their expressions remained vacant, devoid of the spark of liberation that one would expect. Under the spell's influence, they lacked the capacity to question or feel anything contrary to their current state.

The Orcamermaids, well aware of the mermen's enchanted condition, reassured themselves that everything was as it should be. They believed that the mermen's will-less existence was their rightful place, a testament to their power over them. The mermaids found solace in the fact that the mermen were no longer a threat, no longer capable of causing harm or distress.

As the celebration unfolded, the mermaids reveled in their perceived control and dominance. They swam alongside the enchanted mermen, their voices filled with elation as they praised their own accomplishment. It was a scene of unity and harmony, but underneath the surface, a subtle undercurrent of control and manipulation prevailed.

The enchanted mermen, oblivious to their altered state, responded to the mermaids' directives with obedience and compliance. They mirrored the joy and excitement around them, their will-less nature ensuring that they never questioned their newfound existence. They were trapped in a perpetual state of enchantment, forever bound to serve the desires and whims of the Orcamermaids.

Mme Meduse, though triumphant in her endeavor, couldn't help but feel a tinge of unease. Deep down, she understood the true cost of the spell and the suppression of the mermen's autonomy. Yet, the allure of power and protection overshadowed her doubts, leading her to embrace the enchanted mermen as possessions rather than equals.

And so, the feast continued, filled with laughter and merriment, but tinged with an underlying imbalance. The enchanted mermen danced and swam with an empty bliss, their presence a symbol of control, while the Orcamermaids reveled in their perceived dominance.

Little did they know that the enchantment, though seemingly unbreakable, held within it the seeds of uncertainty and unrest. The enchantment could not extinguish the flicker of consciousness entirely, and deep within the depths of their altered minds, a sliver of awareness remained, waiting for the opportunity to reclaim their freedom.

In this fragile equilibrium, Mme Meduse and her fellow Orcamermaids celebrated their enchanted haven, unaware of the hidden currents of resistance and longing that would shape their future.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 8:01 am

Next children story for my little girl:  Very Happy
Lilypad and the Playground on the Beach

Lilypad watched from the surface of the sea as humans constructed a playground on the sandy beach. Day after day, she observed the progress of the construction work with curious eyes. It fascinated her to see how the land humans eagerly participated in the building process, laying down the foundation, erecting colorful structures, and creating a strange place, that made no sence to Lilypad
Weeks went by, and the playground slowly took shape. Then one day  land children and their parents  appered and started playing on the strange constructions.
Lilypad couldn't help but feel a twinge of longing to join the children and play on the swings, slides, and climbing frames. However, she knew that the mermaid elves avoided human interaction for their safety, as not all humans understood or respected their underwater world.

Despite the separation, Lilypad found solace in watching the land children having fun. Their laughter and excitement reached her ears even from beneath the waves. She admired their boundless energy as they played games and made new friends on the completed playground.
One night, as the moon illuminated the ocean's surface, Lilypad swam closer to the shore. The coast was quiet, and the playground was deserted. The land children had returned home for the evening, leaving the colorful structures to bask under the moonlight.

Feeling a strong desire to experience the joy of the playground, Lilypad decided to shape her fishtail into legs. She concentrated and channeled her mermaid magic, transforming her tail into two slender legs. As her tail became limbs, she felt the sand beneath her feet.

With her new legs, Lilypad explored the playground under the moon's gentle glow. She climbed the stairs, slid down the slides, and swung on the swings with sheer delight. It was a magical moment for Lilypad, experiencing the world above the sea in a way she had never done before.
As the night wore on, Lilypad's legs began to tire. She knew it was time to return to the sea before the sun rose and the land children returned. With a grateful heart, she swam back to the ocean, her legs gradually transforming back into her familiar fishtail.
Lilypad was filled with happiness as she recalled the adventures of the night. Though the mermaid elves were meant to remain hidden from humans, she cherished the secret moments she spent exploring the playground on the beach. With a sense of contentment, Lilypad returned home to share her magical experience with her family.
But her heart sank as her pod refused to join her in playing on the beach playground. They were right, of course—it was too dangerous for mermaid elves to venture near humans, even at night. Yeee, being a wise and protective mother, forbade Lilypad from going to the beach again.
As the pod left for the high seas, Lilypad couldn't shake off her feelings of sadness. She longed to experience the joy of playing with her friends on the playground, just like the land children did. But she knew she had to respect her pod's decision and follow Yeee's guidance.
However, as they swam further away from the shore, Lilypad's sadness turned into determination. She couldn't let go of her dream so easily. In a moment of inspiration, she turned to Yeee with a sparkle in her eyes.
"Mommy Yeee, I have an idea!" Lilypad exclaimed. "What if we could play on the playground together, but in a way that's safe and magical?"
Yeee looked at her daughter with curiosity. "What do you mean, Lilypad?"
"Use your magical water control skills to form giant arcs made of waves that we can surf on. It will be like a mix of surfing and sliding!" Lilypad explained excitedly. That way, we can slide just like the humans do on the playground!" Lilypad explained excitedly.
Yeee paused for a moment, considering the idea. "It's a creative thought, Lilypad," she said. "But we must be cautious. We'll need to ensure that no humans are around ."
Lilypad nodded eagerly. "Of course, Mommy Yeee. I promise to be careful." Yeee smiled at her daughter's creativity.
With Yeee's approval, Lilypad couldn't contain her excitement , she asked her pod to come closer.

She watched in awe as Yeee raised her hands, and the water around shimmered and them began to stir. With a gentle flick of her wrists, Yeee sent powerful water arcs rising from the ocean's surface creating a magical sliding experience for the mermaid elves..

The mermaid elves watched in wonder as the water arcs formed towering waves, creating a makeshift surfing slide. The arcs  waves were constantly moving and shifting. It was thrilling and adventurous, just like sliding down a real playground slide.

Lilypad and her pod swam towards the water arcs, catching the rising water fountain wave with excitement. They rode the arcs, balancing with grace and skill, and then gracefully glided down the other side when the wave crashed.
The pod was gliding through the water, laughing and giggling as they slid down the magical water slides. They played and frolicked together, their hearts filled with joy and wonder. It was a moment of pure magic and togetherness, just like the playground had been for the land children.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Mermay94
The mermaid elves laughed and cheered as they surfed and slid on the magical water arcs. It was an experience like no other, filled with joy and the thrill of adventure. They played and frolicked for hours, losing track of time as they enjoyed their new aquatic playground.

As the sun began to rise, the pod reluctantly swam back to the safety of their underwater world. Lilypad was beaming with happiness, grateful for the unforgettable adventure they had shared.

From that day on, whenever the mermaid elves longed for a taste of the playground fun, they would gather together, and Yeee would create her magical water arcs. They would surf and slide, feeling the exhilaration of the waves beneath them. Lilypad's ingenious idea had brought them a magical surfing slide, a gift from the sea itself.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:33 pm

Haha so not my work, but based upon it. Who is she?
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Cxraxy10
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Vfxs4c10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 6:25 pm

You've found your long lost twin? pale

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:34 am

yeah. looks horrible: green skin and ... well, the freckles are somehow cute

Hm, I should be happy, that I can still draw Yeee better than the AI.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: