Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 11:20 am

Yes, of course, I love silly games and what if`s. Yesterday I tried Lunas harpy elf on the Rinmaru maker, it didn`t turned out as Luna wanted it to be. She likes the harpy maker from Niobesnuppa more, me too. I miss the males at the Rinmaru maker.
Advent calendar pic 5: Littlemoon
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpyl10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Cuddly fluffy Littlemoon ... with a mischievous trait! ^^ I want to pet those soft feathers. Love her loose braid and the playful bell anklet, Yeee. And the back hair mimics a feather crest so perfectly!

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:45 am

grin! And there was another what if Ortega -harpy waiting on my computer to fly out.
Advent Calendar pic 6:
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpyo10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 11:19 pm

Strong in red and black and wild mane. Much like daddy. ^^ I like his tanned skin. Archaic style and intense glare. His scars look like war paint!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Heh heh, not like daddy, more like grand-dad. He is another brat from a certain Cutlet. In my drawed pics of him, he shows broad shoulders and muscles like Cutter und Cutlet-boy. I just had not revealed his heritage.  What a Face  Another playing with "blank sheets" that made so much fun, griiin.

I don`t have time to draw   Sad  ,so today it another harpy, that may be or not: Advent Calendar pic 7 Soarons Nest-sister (has no name yet)
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpys20
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Wild and fierce - a daredevil. Or cursed by bad luck. Despite her scars telling of manifold fights she occurs to me as a wise and serene one. She has a Venka vibe.
Her look is frightening ... makes me calling her Bruja (Witch) instantly. Windwitch - or Stormwitch ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 5:13 pm

wise and serene? ok, that is good. I think, the scars are from beeing shoed away, she may be a shy one. A Venka vibe, grin, could be. I have not thought very much about her.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Yeee, bist du da? Ich bräuchte etwas Hilfe mit dem Advent-Thread. Erkären wäre jetzt etwas langwierig - aber ich brauche heute noch 2 Kommentare im Thread, um es in Ordnung zu halten. Suspect Jedenfalls hoffe ich, dass ich das richtig berechnet habe! Rolling Eyes

Storm hat einen Kommentar zugesagt. Very Happy
Und ich dachte, ich bitte dich um den zweiten. Crabby Es wäre echt super, wenn du heute noch etwas nettes freches weihnachtliches - was immer du für passend hältst - postest.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:32 pm

ok, ich schreib was.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks alot, Yeee! Like Perfect! Now either katcombs will show up and post on "Merry ManTricker" Wink ... or Storm will help me out!

EDIT: Danke für die Hilfe, Yeee. Very Happy Brauchst du noch eine Erklärung für diese Aktion oder ist mein "Attention"-Kommentar aussagekräftig genug?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 11:43 pm

alles gut

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:18 pm

What-if-harpy Scarlett changed her fishtail into birdtail , colours don`t fit perfect, she has the left eye blue and the hair is coloured black on the right side. One of the seldom harpys, which does not wear claw-chains.
Advent calendar pic 12. (had no time to draw today)
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpyr11

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 2:00 am

Scarlett bird Very Happy ... she looks less martial with feathers only instead of claw chains. Sarlett just told me she wants a hair dye and colored lenses ... I had to make an appointment for a treatment somewhen soon! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 9:05 pm

" she looks less martial with feathers only instead of claw chains"
exactly, that would not be Scarlett.
Oh, would you make an appointment for her, she is so excited, she hops wing-flapping around.
Advent Calendar pic 13: Fancy Harpy  of the Enchantimals, the real doll I once shared here.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpyf10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 6:29 am

Advent Calendar pic 15 is from the Monster High dolls: Create a monster: harpy- add on set. The torso was not part of the package I bought, so I had to buy a basic set yesterday. When I have it at home, I will send a photo of her.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpyc10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Two colorful Harpies - colorful and girly! ^^
I havn't forgotten Fancy Harpy - you've captured her look very well. Do you think she has eaten this flamingo to keep this nice healthy pink of her feathers? ^^
You've found a new Harpy doll? Very Happy I love the dusky pink / purple combo and the tousled locks. Leaf-green eyes are a nice variation, Yeee. Her feathers and claws adornements fit well - playful but still practical enough. Now I'm very courious to compare this creation with the real doll.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 10:34 pm

Yup, Fancy must have eaten the flamingo, no carrot on the entire world of two moons can deliver those colour-pigments!   Laughing
You will get the photo of the Monster High-harpy, I promise.  Wink
My today`s Advent Calendar 16 - harpy is a special one: I turned my husband into a feathered guy (yummy yummy). lol!  
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpyn10

Edit: The slim torso of the harpy fits my husband very well. And he likes fish, rather than meat.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Advent Calendar pic 18: What-if-harpy Moonlight
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpym10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:37 am

Feathered guy indeed ... and he looks more like Strongbow with three-day beard than Rayek. ^^ I figure it would be inappropriate to quote your appraisal, Yeee. ^^ Attractive, cool and ... kinda cuddly.

Luna as a young adult. Smile Unique look with golden hair yellow feathers. This "jumpsuit" style makes her look very young.

I promise to make a beauty appointment for those who need it ... somewhen soon after Three Kings Day. Put them on a waiting list.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Thanx , Embala, grin.
"I promise to make a beauty appointment for those who need it ... somewhen soon after Three Kings Day. Put them on a waiting list."
Oh my, no waiting list. When you have time and lust , you can make the beauty appointment only for Scarlett, not more.
I have a newcomer in my household: The Create-A-Monster harpy from Monster High and the advent calendar pic 19.

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Harpym11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Hehehe ... just your current prey pattern, Yeee. ^^

Appropriately tousled hair and nice hen legs. ^^ I like the black tips of ther wing feathers. The feather pattern for the Harpy dress is neat but I like your dolution much better!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:05 pm

yup, that `s my current prey pattern! Twisted Evil
I love that dress with all those feathers on it, I would put it on . lol!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Fancy Harpy from the Enchantimals harpys lol!
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Fancy_10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:43 pm

I had just a vision of Fancy Harpy going shopping. O.O ... well, she must have gotten this fruity skirt somewhere. XD I love the sandals she wears, Yeee. This pink shopping victim is so wrong - and so much fun! Very Happy *has a vision of pink or neon green talon polish*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 9:24 pm

surely neon green talon polish. The skirt and all the rest of the clothing is very near to the clothing of the original doll. Fancy Harpy-Flamingo should be recognizable for the Enchantimal-fans Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: