Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe

Go down 
+3
Yeee
Vaeri
Embala
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 6:38 pm

Thanx, Tynami!
If Areias would become a harpy elf....LOL. The harpies have just a lousy crown for his royal highness Razz ,, but either he accepts it or has none at all, this demanding, spoiled one. And of course he carries his lordly golden cup with him. Areias, you mustn't fly drunk, or your flyer's license will be gone! affraid
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree186

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 4:32 am

Once again, like your images.

They sometimes make me cringe though... My feet would cramp up SOOOOOOOOOooooo bad trying to hold stuff that way.... Much less trying to drink from a cup and keeping it from spilling... But I guess the royalty get the good stuff, and those below get to sample it from time to time... Lol

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Thanx Trollhammer, but you know, I have not drawn this. It is another dolling game from the page: Doll divine.com and the name is: Harpy maker.
Because of this maker this thread was opened by the way. Some of us had very much fun in creating harpy elves with this maker.
But you are right, my feet would cramp up so bad too. Laughing
And if Areias is not careful and overdoes it, the subjects throw him out of his royal nest. Then that was it with playing king. Wink

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 7:00 am

Seeing this my first thought was "Areias going Harpy?!" XD This crown suits him!

Nice to see Harpies kicking again, Yeee. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 3:51 pm

Yo hey, back from holidays? I just arrived in mine Very Happy . The house is great, now we just need a little bit more sun and the warm temperature to be able to go into the northern sea. bounce sunny Fishy

Yes Well, isn't that a noble crown made of the finest materials? The harpy elves really got into it to make such an elaborate job. Laughing

I was just hanging around at dolldivine and making these new harpy elves on the side.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 5:42 pm

Areias better learns to appriciate the ancient bone crown! Fast. Crabby *looking for invisible HarpyElves* Suspect

Yup, back from holidays - rainy and humid holidays. I've enjoyed to spend "real life" time with my friend Very Happy and didn't care much about the weather.
Glad you and your family are where you love to be, Yeee. *sending sun and warm waters* Happy mermaiding! Fishy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:54 pm

Heh heh, the crabby emoticon fits, the Sea Raiders call him now only "Big fat red lobster". Their opinion of him has sunk so deeply, they would also like to toss him like a lobster into boiling water, alive of course.
Oh how nice that you had a great time together! That is the most important thing.
I'm also a bit demanding, like Areias, lol. I always want my sea, 20 degree centigrate and sun ...Well yesterday I had it and I am happy. Very Happy Thanx for the kind wishes!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:57 pm

Here is a nice music for the Harpy tribe, since they have gone Avatar style a bit.  Razz
must put it in here before I cant find it anymore on youtube

Edit: no more available, so what, here is it again Razz (razzz youtube!)

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:34 am

Someone posted a ton of poses on Facebook, so I was inspired... she has no name yet
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Harpy511
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Harpy510

Alternate hair color, was her original one... which color looks better?
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Harpy512

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Definitely an adult ^^ - I like how well the dark-blonde goes with her feathers.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:15 pm

(first pictures): the hair has the same colour as the feathers.
But I would prefer the black haired harpy (wonder why Razz ) , but not only because of Rayekish-hair colour but also because there is a little bit contrast in the colours.

Ah yes, I have not posted my newest pic in here, where it belongs.
Now it is revised again.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scan_217

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Well, that's the other reason why I prefer any other color - black haired Rayek-clones start to become exchangeable. Troll Tongue No contrast in the characters.

Still love "my" boys. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Oh, they don't all look exactly like Rayek, there is just a similarity between my OC's and him. Hareesh looks not like Rayek and I will let Shaheers face-design stay this way as on the picture (I like it that way best).
Then he will be no Rayek clone. And then you don't have to look at 100 Rayek faces. better?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:35 pm

The brown color was picked when I did the pallet colors, but then I went with blue so I accidently gave her a Change or Kat feel, but she's not like either one. I really wanted her wings and hair to match cause it looked really cool. I would have made her younger, but most of the tops had arm bands or something she couldn't wear with the wings. I think she'll be a Tanner, so her name can be.... Nenatr Very Happy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 3:23 pm

another anagram? lol
So, she was meant to have brown hair and wings. Well, it is your harpy.

Tynami wrote: "Someone posted a ton of poses on Facebook"
I didn`t do it! Tho it looks like my doing. What a Face Laughing

Have to work again on Hareeshs wing...dammit

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Yay, Shaheer in full colour with finished design A mix of the Azaleas design and that of Hero Forge:
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Shahee12
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Shaher11

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Shahee16[/url]

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Ha! This direct comparison illustrates the main difference of your anatomical approach! Like

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 am

Yes, you mean these Azaleas dolls harpy feet. Smile exactly
I wanted to do the feet shorter, like n elfs feet but they turned out longer like bird legs (which are feet).
And I think I have to do something on the left wing again.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:06 am

What a weird owl-harpy elf. This was Lilypads design:
Her name is : Mozzarella LOL lol!
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree214
Edit: She is a cheese- witch harpy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:16 pm

cheers for Lilypad Like ... a girl with imagination. The Creativty runs strong in your family! ^^

Is it Mozzarella - sometimes called Motzerella? XD

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Oh yes, "Motzerella" , the sister of "Grumb(l)elina" , both ranting cheese-witch harpie elves. Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 1f61c

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 3:15 pm

It`s Harpy Halloween month so I am playing with harpy -elves . Here is my male Go Back , turning into a harpy lol!  
He might be Soarons nestbrother, his name could be Soarhigh (mix of Soaron and Flyhigh).
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree219
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree220
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree221
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree222
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scree223

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:54 am

Harpy Haken , Ancestor and Lord of all Harpy elves, if he shows up as Harpy elf... But mostly he lurks around in eagle shape (with peacock feathers, LOL)
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Scan_217
and this music is cool for him "Son of the harpy"

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Shaheer at the ceremony fire pit ....portrait. The harpies celebrate Samhain.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Shahee14

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 7:07 am

The picture is complete, yay! Shaheer at the harpy elves fire pit with his Hero Forge hairdo , I might make an alternate hairdo from Dolldivines Harpy Maker.
Oh my, now I see pixels at his hair  , I hate visible pixels Shocked Evil or Very Mad . Have to revise this again Rolling Eyes
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Shahee16

EDIT: Done Very Happy
and here is the second harpys worshipping Harpy High One Haken song

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next