Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe

Go down 
+3
Yeee
Vaeri
Embala
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 11:01 pm

New Soaron Harpy doll  - I understand you like your males half naked, Yeee ^^ ... and marked. Ice has a simple and striking design. I like that a "white" guy got the wrecked eye. Do you need help with his claws - a bleaching treatment maybe?
You are so much faster and imaginative with your characters, Yeee. While I still try to figure out Ravenwing you have almost fleshed out your nest triplets and a subspecies of XL-Harpys! O.O
And there's something else I've noticed: You are a very auditive type. I prefer certain voices before others ... but I've never before thought of the voice of a made up character. For you it is as important to find his voice as to find his look.

I was lucky to find this other Harpy maker just in time for Halloween fun! Laughing You've made much better use of it than I thought. Busty Aneret indeed ... fits an XL-Harpy. Your elder daughter obviously shares your preference for black. The top reminded me of Mulan at first sight - pleasant surprise to see it combined with a short black crest and asian eyes. With freckles! How COOL. What's her name? Imrae ... Mirea ... something totally different? ^^ Playful little claw trinket. Very Happy

Your Halloween art is as gorgeous as hilarious, Yeee! Like I like how you mess with your sElf Aneret ... poor XL monster. XD
I can rely to Aneret's terror pale ... who would expect a cute little boy all alone on top of a cliff? Right above a harpy nest! This MUST be a horrible monster! ^^ What a wake-up call affraid ... Aneret's expression and body language is spot on. You are incredible, Yeee.
And in case this is even possible you top it with the sequel! rofl Poor monster Aneret has forgotten to store sweets? O.O ... ohoh - now it's slimy sticky eggs on her pretty feathers! Cutie boy looks demonic ... I can so feel with frightened Aneret. XD Once again amazing expression and choice of pose. *claps and bows*

No luck with my name, Yeee? Look here ... and

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 41lGW3DInKL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_ there ^^

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 10:57 pm

THanx, Embala. I won`t say no. if you would bleach Ices hands and feets. What a Face

"For you it is as important to find his voice as to find his look."
Partly , yes. There are so great voices, which I simply long to "steal" or "lend" to put it into the mouth of Elf characters, so they can speak in my head cinema (FAT grin). For women I do not care much but for man it is important to me, heh heh.

"What's her name? Imrae ... Mirea ... something totally different?"
Cool anagrams, but this is Maries own thing to find a name for her harpy. Personally I prefer Imrea, great name!

Speaking of anagrams, "Almute" is your name? it is from that "Amulet" , ok. And Imreal? Aha, Imrae was Marie, and Imreal is Marlie! Am I right?

I have not drawn very much now, but I wanted to make a coloration of my Aneret this night.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpya15
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:08 am

Quote :
THanx, Embala. I won`t say no. if you would bleach Ices hands and feets.
I'll do my very best. Smile leaves the question: HOW pale? Near white like the skin? Or just a paler hue of red? (Könnte dann allerdings seltsam rosa werden ...) And what about the spots on his legs? Make them disappear or leave it as a (greyish or pink) pattern?

Of course it's Marie's matter to name her Harpy and no ones else. Smile I was curious - and asking in a playful way ... teasing that you might share the fondness of anagrams. ^^

Yup, Halloween cat has revealed my name. cat Bad kittie! And no - it's not Marlie for the second riddle. The link in my previous post leads you right to my second name.
There's another one: "Dorothea" is NOT my mother's name - it's an anagram of her first name. ^^

Ahhh... Surprised Love to see Aneret colored the old-fashioned way! Do I see markers? (Filzstift? Edding?) I love how you've made the body show 3D by light and shadow. the pale white highlights give Aneret a scary touch pale ... of course her expression and black lips enhance the effect. Strong bird with a sense for extravaganza! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 9:47 pm

"I'll do my very best.  leaves the question: HOW pale? Near white like the skin?"
Thank you, I would like albino-white, it is totally white. And the spots on the legs totally white too.

" I was curious - and asking in a playful way ... teasing that you might share the fondness of anagrams. ^^"
yes of course, (alles gut!)! I am not that good in finding the solutions of riddles. Lets see...your moms name is:
Head Root! or like: Adore Hot, or Dare Hoot , or Dear Hoot (lol), or Read Hoot, or Toad Hero (great name), or Hate Door, or better: Hate Odor (rofl)!
And Imreal, I found Irmela, but it starts with E, so its wrong...cant find it.

Thanx for the compliments for Anaret, smile! I used mainly Copics,  one was a blue metallic copic marker, that gives the feathers a bird of paradise touch (thinking of refractive feathers). Und ein dunkelroter Filzstift war dann auch mit dabei., weil er eben da war, grins.

And here is: "YAY, IT`S MEEE, SOARON!
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpys14
The boastful Harpy guy , who sings a lot:
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 12:34 am

And here is Soaron again, singing of Wine Women and Song:
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpys15

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:36 am

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Ice-ed10 Guess he's "icy" enough now - best I can do anyway. Smile

So Soaron is a showman? Wink Posing and singing and being gorgeous. *chuckles* A drawing followed by an inked black'n white version - good for demonstrating the developement of your art, Yeee. Both states have their own appeal. I understand well that you leave some drawings like they are - the charm of spontanity and roughness can get lost. I love the big "scales" up his calves! Rather archaic.

Maybe you are not good at a guessing game, Yeee ... but you are an excellent name generator! Or know how to use one. ^^
"Irmela" is about as rare as my real middle name - Elmira. It was the name of my Mom's mother. First and second forename always caused confusion with the new class teachers. And Mom is Theodora. As easy as this. But some from your list are funnier.
XD

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Yes, he is very icy, thanx so much, Embala! Now he looks like the true albino, he is. I just don`t like the word albino. Let`s find another better word for it: maybe : a cloud-bird , a sky-spirit elf or something like that?

And thanx again for your charming words, grin!
Aha, Elmira! Oh neeee, wie soll isch denn do druff kumme, ey!!! (odenwälderisch gelabert)
Theodora: make me think of Theodor and friends , the fluffy unicorn guy and his pals, lol. Luv him! My little sprat has clothes with Theodor upon it.

YAY, its meeee, Soaron part 2: bows and boasts at one time, thats birb courtship display.
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpys16
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 12:15 am

You are incredible, Yeee. Soaron seems to be the perfect fusion of man and bird.

You are too good in this discipline, Yeee. I simply must ask:
Are you some sort of professional artist or illustrator?
Or - do you work with animals in some way? With bird ... with fish ... or others? You know a lot about maritime life and birds.
You draw them too well ... too lively for an avarage fan artist.

Especially the animals fascinate me. I've noticed for the first time when you've introduced your pod. The mertails look functional, the details well thought out - absolutely believable design. Of course there is artistic licence ... still stays lifelike.
Your wolf is elfquest-worthy ... maybe even better.
And the Harpys - your knowledge about behavior and physical build of birds shows in almost each post. Claws, legs, wing shape and feathers - every detail shows right.

I cannot draw for my life ... but I pride myself on noticing whether somethings looks RIGHT - or wrong. You draw animals like someone who has studied them for quite some time. Your drawings show that you are familiar with proportions, details, movement and behavior. It's amazing.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:01 am

Oh wow, thank you so much for your praise!
But the fusion of elf and bird is not so perfect. I am thinking of changing the wings to more bird-like with elf fingers. Until now I drew elf arms with feathers but the outcome looks not quite right. I have now drawn 2 different styles of harpy wings, the fingers on the more birdly wing are like Hoatzin chick fingers, or like those of Archeaopterix. But that would mean, that they are not that moveable like man-fingers.
To all here in the forum: What kind of wings fit better to a harpy? Please take a look:
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpyw10
I will put this question also into DA, although there will be none to answer .

I am a hobby artist, not professional in an educated way. When I was a child, I did not like to draw humans, I only trained animals. I studied intensely animal books and drew the animals from the photos and pictures . I was a great fan of birds,but  the last important detail about bird anatomy I learned when I was nearly adult. (took some time Wink )
And I am a fan of maritime life , thats why I know a little bit of birds and sea life. And what there is still to learn can be very quickly looked at youtube or google.  

" the details well thought out - absolutely believable design."
giggle, really? I don`t know if clubbing plates at the back fin base makes sense in a sea, where the tail floats in a stream at swimming through a heavy mass of water and with moving sideways to club, the floating swim stream is interrupted and the fishy beeing will slow down . I just like those club spikes because they look so martial ,brute and give the sea beast elf a dangerous vibe.  Ok, bashing a shark or an annoying orca in the side might be useful. Wink

o-o, my wolves are lame, you know, I hate curs. And therefore I have not trained wolves to draw. Wendy draws lame giant birds and horses but she can wolves! That she has trained , her heart lies in those wolves drawings. I cannot attain that.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:09 am

Quote :
But the fusion of elf and bird is not so perfect. I am thinking of changing the wings to more bird-like with elf fingers.
That's what I mean, Yeee ... even improve what looks great to make it better. ^^ More natural. More functional.

Had not to think about the wings/hands question - my answer is as simple as this:
BOTH.
The way this Harpy Elf tribe was build by us having both versions would be quite self-evident. They are hybrids between elf and giant bird (plus some magic used wrong).
- Harpy elf breeding with bird -> usually more birdlike shape
- Harpy elf breeding with elf -> usually more anthropomorphic
- Harpy elf breeding with Harpy -> depends on the genetical mix
The birdlike Harpy elves have the narrower wings and Archeaopterix fingers - better and faster flyers but less manuelly skilled.
The more anthropomorphic ones have broader wings, hinted arms and human fingers - not as agile in the air but with good manual skills.
And then can be varieties between those archetypes ... and exceptions from the rule.
It's much more your tribe than mine, Yeee Smile ... but I wouldn't restrict my possibilities without need. ^^

Then my third option comes true: lifelong training, love for groups of animals ... and a certain obsession with details. Completed by excellent powers of observation.

Yes, I say your mertails look believable! Probably not perfect ... why should they? And - what IS perfect? Even natural evolution "learns" be try and error and makes compromises. Too much specialization / onesided perfection can become dangerous. Ask the cheetah. Your interest in and love for maritime life shows in your sea raiders!

And I plead guilty to careless wording. Mrs. Pini's wolves are fantastic. I've always admired and loved them and the wolves had an important part in getting me hooked to ElfQuest. I apologize to Wendy Pini. She gained mastership in drawing wolves. And she made their charactes, these drops of elf blood, show.
The wolves in the comics are ElfQuest wolves. What I intended to express in my last post was that your wolf looks more like a terrestrial wolf than their Abodian cousins.
For something you hate this wolf looks great. I still say he's EQ worthiy (at least the sketch). Better than many wolves I've seen in the comics by other EQ artists besides Mrs Pini.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 12:16 am

"And I plead guilty to careless wording."
omg, everything is ok, please don`t panic. I do not scold you.  Smile  Alles gut, keiner wird Dich für die Worte anmotzen.
I thought, that the Abode wolves look like the earth wolves.  Well no matter.

According to your suggestions, Aneret must then have bird wings with fingers on it. bird with harpy blood breeds with bird with harpy blood (can`t be nearer to bird than that breeding). Also the 3 siblings Sherah , Haresh and Shaher have bird wings with fingers: Ravenwing (full elf with birdshape into the genes) breeds with bird with elf blood. Soaron will have anthropomorphic wings: Harpy breeds with elf.  ok, maybe. I must try to draw the different style, if I don`t like the result, I may change my OCs design back to old anthropomorphic style.

"It's much more your tribe than mine, Yeee"
ooooh no, that`s your tribe, I won`t take it away from you, I am just fascinated by the harpy theme momentarily and I try to find out how everything fits together and what the Harpy tribe can look like: the design, the culture, the background, the history. I see them as a primitive , wild and fierce , atavistic elf society. Is that right?  I have some crazy ideas and must ask you first, if that fits into your imagination about them, because they are your creation.
One of my ideas was: Can it be, that harpy elves can turn into mounts of elves like the wolves of the Wolfriders? (because the harpys are partly animal, partly elf , like the wolfriders are tiny-partly wolf) . I think of that "tsaheylu" stuff in the Avatar movie, when they "bond" with their flying mounts, the Ikrans. They would not turn into a brainless tool without will, but feel a strong bond and affiliation for the elf. I have some head cinema again, grin.

And again than so much for your praise! Wow!

This would be Sharukh as harpy, lol:
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpys17
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:21 am

Glaub mir, Yeee - ich weiß jemanden, der mir dafür den Kopf abreißen würde. Und diesmal hätte er sogar inhaltlich Recht damit. Als er mir diesen Vorwurf das erste Mal um die Ohren gehauen hat, war der Auslöser nichts anderes als Müdigkeit und ungeschickte Ausdrucksweise in einer Fremdsprache. :/
Ich hätte wohl einen Magister in English machen sollen, bevor ich wage IRGEND etwas zu schreiben. Drunter tut's ein Editor offenbar nicht.

As you say, Yeee - I make suggetions. Very Happy Everything can - nothing must. Make your Harpys the way you envision them and like them best. Would make sense for them to look different, tho. Breeding with elfblooded birds and pureblooded Elves alike must show somehow.

Quote :
I am just fascinated by the harpy theme momentarily and I try to find out how everything fits together and what the Harpy tribe can look like: the design, the culture, the background, the history. I see them as a primitive , wild and fierce , atavistic elf society. Is that right?
That's exactly what I'm talking about, Yeee. I had a whimsical idea ... you've embraced it wholeheartily. You are thoughtful about it. You build background and shape and character history while I still have just a rough imagination of them. That's why they are more your tribe than mine ... and I like it. Smile
You don't take anything away from me, Yeee - you add LIFE to a nebulous creation. Very Happy They are ours, okay?!

*see your question ... will answer tomorrow ... sleeping phases are ruined*
Thnking about Deeplure/Siren and Starcall/Whirr ...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Quote :
Can it be, that harpy elves can turn into mounts of elves like the wolves of the Wolfriders? (because the harpys are partly animal, partly elf , like the wolfriders are tiny-partly wolf) . I think of that "tsaheylu" stuff in the Avatar movie, when they "bond" with their flying mounts, the Ikrans. They would not turn into a brainless tool without will, but feel a strong bond and affiliation for the elf. I have some head cinema again, grin.
That's a new thought. I can easily imagine that the birds with more or less elf blood would be able to bond with elves and work as mounts. Just like the EQ wolves.

The Harpy Elves on the other side ... that's harder to imagine.
1. Easy: young ones are carried by adults, especially parents, in case they get exhausted on a too long flight or in heavy weather.
2. Probably: serving as "mount" in case of emergency for tribe mates or other elves ("Abschleppdienst"). Fitting size and strenght of the "mount" assumed.
3. Harder to imagine: permanently/habitually serving as a mount for another elf. I agree that this affords a special bond. Not familiar with "Avatar". I'm curious to learn more about your idea, Yeee! Go for it... as long as Ravenwing can decide for her own. ^^

Oh ... almost forgotten about Sharuk ... Rolling Eyes It was almost self-evident that he'll show up as a Harpy. ^^ And he's looking goooood! Golden eyes, beautiful crown skin and black feathers are as simple as attractive. Even the scar suits him! I love you ... but he must hate that flappy loin cloth! XD

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 12:38 am

" I'm curious to learn more about your idea, Yeee! Go for it... as long as Ravenwing can decide for her own. ^^"
I will not touch your Ravenwing, promised!   What a Face At the moment I have only a small idea for this bonding story, a little joke ... nothing more.

"... but he must hate that flappy loin cloth! XD"
Ask Sharukh, if he hates it. He would simply not turn into a harpy but would call that picture ridiculous and dive down into the sea.   Razz

Na sowas hab ich gern, dass man jedes Wort auf die Goldschale gelegt bekommt, obwohl man nicht superfit in der englischen Srache ist. Deshalb war mir das zu Beginn auch wichtig, dass alle wissen, dass ich kein englisch-Muttersprachler bin. Aber ich schätze, man bekommt bei kritisierbaren Aussagen immer was auf die Omme. Manche müssen sich auskotzen , egal ob angemessen oder nicht.

" They are ours, okay?!"
Wow, I adopted a harpy tribe!  Laughing  thanx! And to add something to the adopted harpy tribe, I made No. 3 of "Yay, it`s meee, Soaron!" :
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpys18

Must go to bed now, I`m finished. Tomorrow I take care for "my sketchbook" notes and answer you there. Good night to all of you!  Sleep
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Still curious! Looking forward to a story ... or a joke ... or both. ^^

You get along with a pod of fishtailed troublemakers, Yeee - you'll manage a flock of winged mischief makers as well. XD

Who's this aborable little pest? ^^ Moonlight 1:0 Soaron
I love the unusual and lively poses in this drawing. There's a lot of motion in this scene - I can see and feel Moonlight's joy. And Soaron's pain. XD

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:47 pm

"You get along with a pod of fishtailed troublemakers, Yeee - you'll manage a flock of winged mischief makers as well. XD"
Yup!

"Who's this aborable little pest? ^^ Moonlight 1:0 Soaron"
Nope, it`s Littlemoon 1:0 Soaron,( laugh)! Moonlight is the mer with Wolfrider blood. Yes, sigh, Luna must always have OCs with Moon or Luni...(Luna) in the name. Rolling Eyes

And yes , that looks painful Laughing , thanx!

sorry, that I am not writing recently, but I am busy with x-mas decorating and cleaning up and searching for and buying x-mas stuff

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Make anice and cosy and exiting and just wonderful Christmas for you and your family and especially the kids. Littleclaw will probably see her first Christmas to remember.

Zaubere für die Kleine und für die nicht mehr ganz so kleine Mädels. Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:57 pm

thank you!
Dir auch eine schöne Vorweihnachtszeit.

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm

um..

Just found this.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 52417110

Might inspire some of you.
( But I'm no big fan of harpies, myself.. )

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 7:08 pm

Love it, PC ... but most I love that you've thought of us despite your lack of own fondness, my friend. Thank you for sharing! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Yes, thank you very much to join in with harpy pics, PCoquelin ! I like her "feet" and her wings, just the arms look odd, they should be integrated within the wings. Oh sorry, I can`t let it be to nag  What a Face

Hey, I have a pic too: another what-if-harpy of my mer Silver
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpys19

Edit: Advent calendar pic 2 lol!

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Silver hates to get cold feet? ^^ He looks treacherously innocent!
Will we see all your main pod elves over time, Yeee? And ... would they be able to really turn into a harpy ... shapechanging with Cyan's help maybe?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm

I thought that this smile of the harpy maker looks very sneaky.

Oh my, Yeee turns herself and her kidz into feather monsters. Unlikely! Razz  Laughing  That looks more like a sneaky wrongdoing of Haken dear. When he meets his daughter Ravenwing and her offsprings, he might....yes, he has such a fiery temperament ,  he could show interesting behavior then. Who knows, maybe he decides, that all elves around him should live flying air-breathing in the sky instead of swimming water-breathing in the deepest bluest... lol!
wonder what the mer will say after beeing transformed...

don`t know, if I made all of my pod as harpy, that was a silly game at one evening.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:49 am

Advent Calendar pic 4: Another What if: Blackfin as Blackwing
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Harpyb10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 pm

This smile IS the treacherous part. XD

Contrasting sibling .. the fair one and the dark one. Welcome Blackwing - dank and handsome in an archaic way! Intense wild eyes and more feathers to pet ^^

There will be much more evenings ... one or the other silly game ... time enoughto see what will happen.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next