Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released   cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:04 am

My local comic shop is still there but they've given up the business of import comics. I guess they've barely survived.

Miss Gillespie

cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released   cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:24 pm

@Kojiyumi wrote:
I didn't say I was lamenting them, but since it was brought up, my point is they're a dying breed, like many things. I am stating what I see, not lamenting it. There used to be one on every corner and now they're all gone. Like the bygone era of mom and pop soda shops.

The lamenting part wasn't directed at you, I am sorry when it came across like that.

What I meant is, that you so often hear people complaining about the course of time and the changes it brings... Physical stores disappearing, faceless mainstreams, everything's digital and automated, yada yada.

cover of Stargazers Hunt 4 released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest Comic Discusions-
Jump to: