Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 7:25 pm

Be well soon, G0lden Hug

*feeling simply tired*

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 8:15 am

Feeling super tired. My baby (9 months) is toothing and keeps me awake during nights. How do you feel? - Page 7 911381222 How do you feel? - Page 7 911381222

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 3:40 am

Feeling drowzy🥱
What's the point of mesing up the 24 every year and turn back the clock? It's not like it helps with the light allot anyway. Even the dog gets upset.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:16 am

I still live according to "summer time" and feel drowsy too. Grey foggy mornings do this to me?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:10 pm

shit! Today i slipped and fell backwards because i ran too quickly and carelessly with my woolen slippers. I was distracted. it happens so quickly that you cannot prepare for the fall. and you can break your backbone Shocked ... luckily, not much has happened to me. I only hit my rump and both elbows, which is why I can't type properly on the computer keyboard now. sorry for strange writing now in the next time... Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:19 pm

Get well soon, Yeee!
If "strange typing" is aall you have to worry about you were lucky after all. ^^

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 8:16 am

Aw, that's such bad luck, Yeee. I hope you didn't hurt yourself too much.

I've started swimming twice a week now, and my arms hurt after I tried crawling. Outch.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:30 am

Oh my...I wish you a good recovery, Yeee.I love you Please be more careful next time! I hope it doesn't hurt too much?

Wow, that's so sporty, Rainflower! I hope that your arms will soon not hurt anymore. I love you

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:35 am

Pleasant anticipation about St Martins Singing tonight. How do you feel? - Page 7 1f4ab How do you feel? - Page 7 1f4ab How do you feel? - Page 7 1f31f It's so cute to go with my two little boys from house to house, singing with them and seeing them with their self crafted lanterns. ^^ This time little baby brother will join us in his stroller!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:15 pm

How do you feel? - Page 7 Laternenumzug-650

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 7:13 pm

Thank you all for your kind wishes! My elbow still hurts (ouch!) and I cannot drive car with one hand but I can walk , and that was enough for us to go with the St Martin march. I love this old tradition to walk around together with my children and a big crowd of other people. And everyone carries a lantern.  it reminds me of my own childhood  Very Happy
How do you feel? - Page 7 Latern10

@Rainflower: Best sport, there is no sweating!  Like Fishy

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:45 am

Cute lanterns, Yeee! I love you

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 2:39 pm

Thanx Prayer, but not mine , it is just a picture from You tube. But we have such a beautiful Waldorf latern.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:09 am

@Yeee Ah okay! What does a Waldorf lantern look like? Smile
Here's my children's lanterns on the left and right (it was two crafting sets I found at a little kiosk):

How do you feel? - Page 7 20211113

Right now I use them for the kitchen now because they look so cute! However I plan to use them for the nursery rooms of my boys and hamg them as  'little lantern lamps', using safe LED lights inside.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:15 am

Embala wrote:
How do you feel? - Page 7 Laternenumzug-650

Thank you, Embala. So heartwarming, I already miss it.

This year I was a little bit disappointed because I moved to another city in Germany with my family where there also do a lantern walk at St Martin but without getting sweets for the singing. I had to explain to my boys! Suspect  I admit I was a bit shocked because I thought this tradition was the same in whole Germany... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 2:49 pm

I feel good. Just started working from home. No more buses to work. More time at home. So far so good.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Sounds good, G0lden! sunny Much more relaxed and a safer feeling for sure. Enjoy it an stay well Hug

@Prayer ... and I didn't know that singing at St. Matin's day and getting sweets for it is a tradition at all in Germany!
Beautiful laterns, Prayer. Pumpkin 🦉 ... the owl looks oddly familiar!^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:19 pm

@Prayer: cute lanterns! You asked for a picture of ours, here they are

How do you feel? - Page 7 Img_2011

..and same as Embala said, where do the kids get sweets at St. Martin for singing? Where I grew up, there the children were walking through the streets with lanterns in a large crowd and someone was playing Martin while riding a horse. In this area you could also get pastries in the shape of a man with raisin eyes and buttons and a water pipe in his arm. Sometimes you got such a "Martinsmann" at the end of a lantern parade. I love this tradition, but unfortunately these pastry men cannot be bought here where we live now. So I have to bake myself ... Razz
How do you feel? - Page 7 Martin10

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Wasn't that the subject of a disney movie once? The trww Caballeros with Donald Duck and some friends? The children wandering and the lanterne sounds familiar.

I love your makes martinmen [b]Yeee[b]

I feel releaved that the huge furneral we had made flowers for became a succes. It was my boss' daughter who lost her grandmother, and we worked hard to make it good. They were satisfied, and I got to se a picture.

It's kind of special, cause daughter boss doesn't work with us any more. She's having issues, and we can't reply on her anymore. Last year she worked, she was like coming and going whenever she pleased zmd didn't really work while she was there at all. It was so frustrating, so I'm glad she’s not there.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 4:16 pm

Yeee wrote:

How do you feel? - Page 7 Img_2011
This looks  Sending  Sending  Sending soooo beautiful and cute Sending  Sending  Sending !  I love you It shows the story of St Martin!

Yeee wrote:

..and same as Embala said, where do the kids get sweets at St. Martin for singing?
In a city in NRW and it made my childhood!  Laughing I remember collecting two bags of sweets in exchange for singing Martinssongs, going from door to door in my neighbourhood. BIG PREY!  Laughing Afterwards, always swapping sweets with my two brothers because we had different tastes (for example I can't stand licorice but love every kind of chocolates).

How do you feel? - Page 7 Martin10
Yummy, I love the STUTENKERLE! Your selfmade ones must taste really good (selfmade always tastes better, right?) Wink

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Awwww, thanx a lot, you two!
Oh wow, 2 bags of prey! very successful!
Yes, selfmade Stutenkerle are tasty, but I am so lazy, the last years I made just Yeast rolls with raisins instead of Pastry men Razz . But Ruby baked a huge bunch of Stutenkerle this year. And they tasted very good. But sadly we have no access to these cute water pipes (as you can see on the foto).

Unfortunately, I don't know the movie "the 3 Caballeros"

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 5:12 pm

Aaaaagh i am so excited!!! Someone is letting me work with an animatic they made! I get to color it!!

It's such a big project though, but i'm glad for the challenge! I'm currently organizing the frames and i'm up to 50 something. I think 54? A lot of frames!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 5:50 pm

Congratulations on the job and that it works out well!

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:38 am

Congratulations, Vaeri! Yay! Now that they have chosen you, the project will be a success!cheers cheers cheers Sending Sending
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:23 am

Thanks guys! Though it's not a job..just a pet project. They had posted it on youtube and i asked if i could work with it and they said yes^^

It was already successful. It's a nice animatic, it just wasn't colored or finished. I liked the art style and i've always wanted to try animation clean up and coloring. Now we can see how well i can do it! A little apprehensive about the backgrounds though...my weak point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next