Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

How's your day going? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:16 pm

How's your day going? - Page 6 I-see-monday-will-be-a-long-day-strong-coffee-advised-thumb

How's your day going? - Page 6 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How's your day going? - Page 6 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Rainflower wrote:
You're right, Redhead Ember. Getting enough sleep is really important. Although I can make it with five hours for one day, no trouble.

But... seven days?
What? It's not my fault they aren't done in California earlier.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:47 pm

...people need more than four hours a night...?

*mind. BLOWN.*

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:06 am

Completely weird. Slow and just weird. Handle time sucked and took some rather strange calls as well.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:00 am

oh it figures.... the ONE day I finally have to wash my car and we get a thunderstorm later...

Suspect

at least it looked pretty for a few hours >__>

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Relatively quiet and super busy at the same time.
Core job is relatively quiet today, but my extra tasks make it busy... and on top of that there's stuff I need to do for my one-woman creative business to make it super busy.

So it is a good kind of busy!

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Pretty good. Been watching some crazy guys go nuts in Italy.

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Getting ready to go to work.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:15 pm

13+ hours straight of rain and we finally have a few puddles starting to form. Mind you, these are like 6" wide and not much more than a shiny spot on the ground, but it's a start....

Man, have we been needing this!

Now if we could have a few flashes of light and a boom or two to go with it.... AND have it last all week...

Kojiyumi wrote:
...people need more than four hours a night...?

*mind. BLOWN.*

Key word: PEOPLE. As a Troll, 5 hours is sleeping in. I'm sure Elves have other requirements... though Sunstream spent a good long period asleep, as did his dad, his uncle, most of his tribe.... Lazy Elves...

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Its been a funny old day here! I went shopping and bought a curtain pole, had a nightmare getting the damn thing home on the bus without spearing an old lady with the pointy end, got home and attempted to put it up. Couldn't get it up at all because the battery ran out on my drill. No problem! I have a spare. Nooooo, that one is dead too. And can I find the chargers in this carnage? Nope! They are still packed in a box somewhere. Moving house is poopy.

THEN... Steffi came home from her exam (little Steffi from the old scroll is sitting her college exams, I hope you all feel as old as I do now) and told me that while she was in the exam, some nutters kicked off outside with machetes! WTAF???

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Sounds like my move Nibblet. That is why I hate moving.

My day sucked. Handle time really sucked. System issues sucked.

Tomorrow had better be a lot better. :faceplant:

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:35 pm

OMFG Nibblet! affraid so glad that incident didn't happen while Steffi was outside!!

Well... I over did things like I always do...

My carpal tunnel blew up again. Effin' sucks because it's in both wrists. Not only difficult to do anything during the day, but my arms and hands go completely numb when I try to sleep at night and constantly wake me up throughout the night ><

*straps a drill charger to a dolphin and trains it to swim across the Atlantic* Razz

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:08 am

A pretty good day. Handle time much better.

Just a little achy from the weather. I got caught in the rain with no umbrella. Saw some lightning and heard thunder. Hope is helps Folsom Lake some.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:50 am

The nearby art store is trying to buy a new display for their Prismacolor markers. So they put ALL of their current stock on 50%+ off.

Yay markers! Who needs to pay bills, amirite?

Happy kitty, broke kitty, ramen-eating ball of fur!

I should probably draw some now that I've spent my weekly lunch money in one lump...

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:36 am

It's 7:30 am-- I woke up an hour ago. I've had an apple and done this. So far, the day is slow.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:47 am

Cool! Cutter Cool
Have done everything I needed to do, and now I'm relaxing to some cycling.

Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Sucks.
Got some stuff done, but fighting with lifemate ruins everything. Now today sucks.
Please let it be tomorrow and let tomorrow be better.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:
OMFG Nibblet! affraid so glad that incident didn't happen while Steffi was outside!!

My carpal tunnel blew up again. Effin' sucks because it's in both wrists. Not only difficult to do anything during the day, but my arms and hands go completely numb when I try to sleep at night and constantly wake me up throughout the night ><

*straps a drill charger to a dolphin and trains it to swim across the Atlantic*  Razz

I know, right!?! I was like affraid when I heard then I was like "YOU ARE NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN EVER EVER EVER, OK?" And she was like "You're being a dick" And I was like "Yeah, I know. I'm your mother, I'm allowed"

I had help today and we got the drilling done. Fnaar.

*sends the dolphins back with wrist splints and deep heat rub* Stop doing all the stuffs and REST!

faeriegirl wrote:
Sucks.
Got some stuff done, but fighting with lifemate ruins everything. Now today sucks.

*bajillions of hugs*
Fighting is never fun. Tomorrow will be better. *sends loves to you both*

Nibs wrote:
Didn't say anything worth quoting but needed to separate the comments above from the comments below

You know that saying "Home is where you take your bra off"? I live in someone else's car now. BUT! I had a great day. Got stuff done, accomplished things that needed to be accomplished and spent the evening in great company.

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Nibblet wrote:
Kindredsoul wrote:

*straps a drill charger to a dolphin and trains it to swim across the Atlantic*  Razz

I know, right!?! I was like  affraid when I heard then I was like "YOU ARE NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN EVER EVER EVER, OK?" And she was like "You're being a dick" And I was like "Yeah, I know. I'm your mother, I'm allowed"

And you can tell her, her other mum is also going to be a dick and BAN HER FROM EVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN EVER EVER EVER, TOO, OK??

Nibblet wrote:

*sends the dolphins back with wrist splints and deep heat rub* Stop doing all the stuffs and REST!

Butbutbutbutbut.... I caaaannnnnnnn'TTT ><

No seriously, I promise... things will finally SLOW down once Austin's party is done on the 6th! Wink

faeriegirl wrote:
Sucks.

Awww sweetie... I totally feel for you there Sad I hope you two get things worked out *also sends uber-lovin' hugs*

Nibs wrote:
Didn't say anything worth quoting but needed to separate the comments above from the comments below

Kinny wrote:
Just quoting below your quote because I just want to fit in with all the quoting cool kids

Nibs wrote:
You know that saying "Home is where you take your bra off"? I live in someone else's car now. BUT! I had a great day. Got stuff done, accomplished things that needed to be accomplished and spent the evening in great company.

Okay... American brain is confused again... the way I read that is that you are now living in a car and you're hanging your bra from the review mirror... Shocked

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:11 am

Interestingly weird day. Took nearly 30 calls and had a great handle.

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:32 am

Nibblet wrote:

*bajillions of hugs*
Fighting is never fun. Tomorrow will be better. *sends loves to you both*

Kindredsoul wrote:

Awww sweetie... I totally feel for you there Sad I hope you two get things worked out *also sends uber-lovin' hugs*

Thanks to you both *uber hugs back*
Things are a bit better now. Still awkward and weird in some moments, but (almost) back to normal in others.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:44 am

*hugs* Hope you'll get it worked out soon, fae.

Crazy night (dream- and sleep-wise) and awkward start ... antihistamine works like a sleeping pill for me.

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:48 am

*hugs Embala* Hope today gets better soon!

I'm currently wondering how today will be... we're meeting a friend at a specific restaurant for drinks this afternoon, one that we  might want to use as our wedding venue... and tonight we were supposed to have dinner at this other venue-possibility-restaurant.
But now with the fight... I'm just not so sure anymore what we'll do or where we'll go...

*edit a few hours later* everything is back to normal. We're currently having those drinks at a nice location. Having fun.

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:52 pm

So, we visited the locations.
One was good, the other... Not so much. Less our taste than we thought, plus barely any parking space. And the kicker? Super bad service.

I thought 'laying down your menu closed, possibly a bit to the side' was pretty much universal code for "I'm ready to order". Well, 5minutes later, they still hadn't come to take our order... Or anything. So, when we finished our drinks and still no one had shown up, we decided to just leave and eat something simple at home.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:13 am

Got the most of the groceries bought and finished the laundry.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next