Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+42
Sorandril [BANNED]
anj tuesday
Yeee
Vaeri
Anduinel
Beryl
Tynami
Redhead Ember
Embala
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Outlier
Sifra
Davrille
Trollbabe
Stormcatcher
Elwing
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Evil Evie
Nibblet
Zadzi
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
G0lden
faeriegirl
Prayer
Bluetree
Lunakat
Rainflower
jaRf
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
Startear
Tenderfoot
Merelf
Marina.yurk
Wiseshaman
Multi-Facets
TrollHammer
ErinC1978
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 12:56 pm

So im not allowed to bring up the fact that we had Japanese internment camps during the war?

Now were into editing history?

and im not allowed to be afraid that in these times history is happening again????
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 12:59 pm

Bringing up exterminating them was unnecessary

Please drop it

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Santa_10What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Downlo23What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Av_cut10What have you discovered today? - Page 33 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 pm

And for the record, i edited it after Nibblet told me it was inappropriate to discuss history.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:34 pm

For the record, it was not for "discussing history"

See my post above. Thank you

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Santa_10What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Downlo23What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Av_cut10What have you discovered today? - Page 33 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Nibblet wrote:
final warning. Do not start this again

These were my exact words. They are unedited

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm

obviously were having a humongous misunderstanding here. i only wanted to apologize and explain myself. sorry i ever came here.
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:

Please drop it

This. Drop it

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:48 pm

This.

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Img_2010

https://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/stunning-custom-mothra-2019-figure

I WANT ONE.

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:50 pm

GIANT beauty. And a tiny bit scary.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Mothra the kite
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 6:22 pm

That I am actually horribly late going through my seasonal shift. Probably because the weather has been off from its normal patterns. And so now it's trying to happen all at once this week. Add in everything else going on... No wonder my energy has been all over the place lately.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 8:07 pm

That my potatoes are finally growing! We had left some potatoes from a local farm sitting in a corner of the house since last year and I noticed one day how they were shooting sprouts everywhere. I had to wait until it got a bit warmer but I finally put them in our garden space about a week ago and looks like I did something right!  Laughing

And now there are little tiny leaves...and that makes me happy. I used to be an avid gardener but haven't done much in some years. Just have to keep them safe now. There was a huge nastybad slug heading right for them the other morning, but he won't be doing that anymore! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Oh that sounds awesome Icetooth! I've always wanted to try gardening, but the desert ground is so unforgiving to anything that isn't a zone 8/9 that I've never done well. It may as well be pavement! It's as pale as sand and hard as a rock to boot.

Though I thought about getting into hyrdroponics. That's starting to get popular out here and there's a shop that sells equipment not too far away.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:47 pm

I just discovered that im probably too old to swim now. Dove to get some goggles off the bottom of the pool, leg locked up and cramped, no good reason...

Lovely. I guess at a certain age exercise goes off the menu.
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 12:18 am

update: apparently problem was actually overingestion of sodium via canned food and crackers during quarantine. have obtained potassium. feel much better and far more relaxed.

i was wondering what was going wrong with me. I apologize for the nervous misfiring this has also caused.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 6:24 pm

So cute. Meet Bob!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17929371922280943/

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:52 pm

That I seriously underestimated both the amount and the voracity of the slugs near our raised garden bed. They got one of my newly planted baby pepper plants and it was doing so well...grrr. Thankfully the other three are okay but it's tough enough for them in this brisk PNW weather.  Neutral

I stomped on and disposed of every slug I could find this morning, but much work is needed to prevent this from happening again. In other words...

Dear Slugs:

"You killed my peppers, prepare to DIE!"  Shocked  Mad  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:07 pm

IceTooth wrote:
That I seriously underestimated both the amount and the voracity of the slugs near our raised garden bed. They got one of my newly planted baby pepper plants and it was doing so well...grrr. Thankfully the other three are okay but it's tough enough for them in this brisk PNW weather.  Neutral

I stomped on and disposed of every slug I could find this morning, but much work is needed to prevent this from happening again. In other words...

Dear Slugs:

I've been playing a lot of Best Fiends a lot lately, so this gave me the strangest mental image, and I probably laughed far harder than I should.

Yesterday I discovered a family of cactus wrens lives outside my office building. Such adorable chubby fledglings exploring the bushes and rocks and a very vocal mama on a nearby sign. I told her she had a very lovely and adorable family and she stopped yelling at me. LOL. I love cactus wrens! I wish we saw them more often than we do nowadays, but as they tend to be permanent residents of any territory they're in (unless disrupted), I hope to get to see more of them more often!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 3:48 pm

IceTooth wrote:

Dear Slugs:

Beer

No kidding

My great Aunt told me this trick years ago, and I thought she was joking, but yes, it does work

https://blackgold.bz/does-beer-really-kill-snails-and-slugs/

Hope that helps, IceTooth!

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:
IceTooth wrote:

Dear Slugs:

Beer

No kidding

My great Aunt told me this trick years ago, and I thought she was joking, but yes, it does work

https://blackgold.bz/does-beer-really-kill-snails-and-slugs/

Hope that helps, IceTooth!

Use corona, lol

I use smashed eggshells. They hate it on their soft bellies

Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:24 pm

Being a collective unconscious anchored to the planet, contents of the other side change generationally. Ended up remembering stuff from there that happened during the 90's. That was fun. Gonna write some of it out.....

Not coincidentally this makes me want to actually draw something funny - Sunstream sitting in front of the Scroll with popcorn.

(In Tetracolor with Infra-Vision)

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:57 pm

Special Operations Report - The Slug Wars - Sargent IceTooth Reporting

The war against the slugs goes well. Man...er Slugtraps were placed based on advice from various community members and filled with cheap beer, a substance said cause massive destruction to enemy forces. I also consulted with local experts who provided bags of a chemical substance said to draw and destroy enemy slugs. Plants were protected with said chemical barriers along with said beer traps. Entire operation completed in under two hours.

Note: I tried imbibing some of the cheap beer used for the traps and found it to be most unpleasant.

The battle began with a night time perimeter sweep. It was only 1900 hours but the forces of the Slug Army were already on the move! I decided that as a first wave of offense, I would destroy all enemy slugs via hand to hand combat.

Note: I tried to enlist the help of a Special Agent known as "Mrs. Lifemate" whom shares my home domicile. Her response was "Looks like you got this" so operation was launched alone.

All slugs in the vicinity were intercepted and destroyed. First wave of slug forces saw minor losses in the beer traps! Operation concluded until sunrise tomorrow.

Day 2 - Time 0700 Hours

I viewed the battle ground and was met with a shocking number of enemy slug forces! Dozens were gathered and destroyed...this enemy seems to have soldiers without end!

Beer traps proved highly successful in trapping and destroying enemy slugs. Poison barriers also stopped and damaged slug reserve forces. Plants were undamaged, making this operation a rousing success!

All remaining slugs were destroyed without incident.

Note: Must pick up fresh supply of cheep beer to rearm BToDs (Beer Traps of Doom). Will consult my advisors on brand.

Recommendation: Natural Light, Budweiser or whatever is most cost effective.

Special Thanks to Agents Nibblet and Kindredsoul for sharing their knowledge that Enemy forces are highly susceptible to cheap beer.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:01 pm

lol! What do we learn about that? Never ever drink cheap beer!

What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Courts12What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Rayhan26What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Rayhan27What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Pilot episode was a success. Like Looking forward to the series. ^^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next