Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

How do you feel? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 am

Like there's a big stone in my stomach. Aroree Sad
And if I'm feeling this this, I can't imagine what my friends in the USA must be feeling...

Hug

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 10:53 am

Yeah...I feel pretty sick...and embarrassed to be an American right now. No
We indeed live in interesting times...
Back to top Go down
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 pm

I feel like we need a mini-Rapture for the Republican Party.
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah. Sick in the stomach. This is not going to end well for the US and for Europe.
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:09 pm

I feel sad and angry, and very, very afraid for many of my friends, one of whom will die without the Affordable Care Act.

At least we have until noon on January 20th to figure out how we're gonna survive.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Relieved that we didn't get saddled with Hillary.

Last edited by Trollbabe on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:20 pm

I feel ... the disappointment, the anger, the worries, the anxiety ... of my tribemates. I don't know what to say. Don't know where this will go and how much it will directly affect the lives of friends and many others.
I don't know how I feel. Silent. Waiting. Hoping.

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:08 pm

Terrible. My entire immediate family is sad, and my mother and I were crying this morning when we were talking on the phone. It's dumb that we're this emotionally effected but we are. I'm scared of spikes in hate crime.

How do you feel? - Page 25 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:09 pm

*hugs tight* So sorry, Zadzi.

I know now... I feel helpless, angry and sad. Not because of me or my country - it still feels so far away and unreal (tho I know better). I'm angry and sad because of the people who already suffer by the side effects, fear what he'll aim and cry.

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Hug Thanks, Embala.
It's the worst emotional hangover right now.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:12 am

Canada sends its heartfelt condolences. Hug We're all working through the stages of grief north of the border.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 2:10 am

As an Arab, a minority, a woman...as a person having to deal with so much bullshit, I should not have been left alone today. I needed someone to hold me and tell me that things were going to be okay. I didn't have that. I have someone who has completely missed the point of it and as a result missed the point of intimacy. None of my friends who are in relationships with minors or people who felt disenfranchised left them alone today. I spend the day being alone. I don't know why I am in a relationship anymore. You're completely fair-weather about your present and future and more attached to the past.
Have fun with that. I'm quickly becoming the past.
If I'm going to be alone when I cry, I may as well have reason for it: being single. Let me go. Just let me let his go. Please. I ask for strength to be removed, from such a selfish individual who spent his energy making his own white demographic feel better while his 'other half' who is effected by this, stood alone. I am alone and I would prefer to be alone if I can't have someone I love be there for me during this difficult time.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:35 am

cathat

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:39 am

Zadzi...many Hug HugHugHug for you.  I love you  I love you  I love you

I'm feeling motivated. Finally signed up for a private weight training session...something I have wanted to do for a while. Joined a few Meetup groups...going to start some new hobbies to keep myself engaged and off the couch. I've had enough of sitting at home all the time feeling sorry for myself...it simply serves no purpose.

I beat depression once before...and I will not let it take me down again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 6:44 am

Zadzi Hug You are totally right, you should have been with someone! I can understand how frightening this situation is for you. The news made me very emotional as well, and I'm not an american.

Icetooth Like That's great!

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:20 am

Ah, well. Or not so well. I already wondered if the recent events would be a reason for people to post here.

I trusted neither Hillary nor Donald, but Donald ... he really is an announced mistake. The mixture of a clueless clown, rage and hatred, low educational level, his primitive accusations towards everyone who's not born, white, (male) U.S. citizen... wow.
But from my own country and history I know how easily a certain crowd of people falls for it. Maybe for some it's just a "strategic" decision to avoid the other one. Or because "we want to show the finger to the establishment" we're going to elect the next dictator.
The rest is done by that strange electioners system.

It hit me quite hard that morning, directly after waking up. (I wonder how they'll handle this event in South Park.)
It makes me sad that there is another one in the league of Kim-Jong-* (obviously mad), Erdogan (narcist), Assad, Duterte, Marine LePen (luckily not in governmental position), IS members, Putin (not mad but iron fist), ...
(Though I wonder if Hillary would have set up the next exterritorial war straightforward.)

It makes me sad that so many people fell for such an obviously clueless person, such a bragger, such a loud and unintellectual person. Just screaming at immigrants and grabbing women doesn't make someone "authentic", or just an authentic asshat!

It makes me sad that there is such a lot of ignorance and lack of education in this world.

It makes me sad that the US elections are so focused on making a "big show". And then quickly focusing on only two candidates. It seems the media thinks that more than 2 people are too much for their readers , viewers or listeners.

It makes me sad that people - which are actually victims of his kind! - elected "him" with hopes for a better future. As we say here: The sheep chose to elect their own butcher. (Happens all over the world; I know, I know!)

And I wonder if that would have happened with different candidates, Bernie Sanders, or just someone from a different party (there's more than "democrats" and "republicans").

Well. In the end I am not pleased, but the other remaining choice also would not have been ideal. Let's see if there is a sudden surge of responsibility, moderateness and tolerance overcoming Mr. Trump. It's a faint hope that he won't be so horrible as he announced.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 am

Trying to avoid political posts, but I am REALLY LOSING IT over this coast-to-coast vandalism and highway obstruction.  I have never seen this hypocritical thuggery in all my years of voting.
(And no, I didn't vote for him either. But he won. Deal with it.)

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:17 am

I feel guilty and confused and so many things. And really fecking cold

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:35 am

*tucks in a cosy warm blanket and a tight hug* Be well, Nibblet cathat

namuhna

namuhna

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:20 pm

I feel horrified, but am not even remotely surprised.

But it's been almost two days now so I have calmed down and I also feel a little bit hopeful because we've kinda been moving two steps forward these last eight years (i'm old enough to remember), despite hickups and failings in certain areas, and I know that this is just one step back before we move on again with two more steps in the right direction. I don't really feel that 100% in my heart yet, but I know it in my head, we're going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:00 pm

I like your thinking, namuhna ... and I really hope you are right! Take care and stay well.

Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:46 am

I hope you are right namuhna. Sometimes life is like the procession of Echternach- 3 steps forward, two steps back! But the road is long, and this is setback is not the end.
I'm very sorry for all my American friends, and worried about the safety of our neighbours to the east, in particular Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and the Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:59 am

Feel like my face is broken, due to a cold How do you feel? - Page 25 911381222 Don't understand why I'm such an easy target, but I'm not surprised now, due to exam nerves reacently and winter suddenly getting a grip all around. I Guess I had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:06 am

tucks in a cosy warm blanket* cathat *brings more tea with honey and a pot of chicken soup* How do you feel? - Page 25 911381222 Be well soon, Rainflower.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:15 pm

I feel proud that my husband was a part of the electoral process in our country.

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next